Hair General

I started growing body hair around 12, but strangely enough, my hair has remained moderately soft compared to other men.
My chest hair feels like small smooth string, and my beard feels somewhat like high quality short soft fake grass.
I think it's due to estrogen as well? I have a weird chemical balance.
Anyways. How is your hair, user?

I'm glad I'm not as hairy as you, you nasty fuck.

I have overall high test/androgen levels, I'm always horny but never satisfied. Feels bad, but also good man.

Mantit manlet alert

Yeah, I need to shed weight. Lifting actually makes the mantit more obvious. I might hit ketosis again, I was thinner about a year ago. Then I let myself go a bit, so I have to restrain.
I was at the perfect body to bulk up, then I fucked up, so I need discipline.

Actually im fatter trhan you
I feel bad now

Don't be, I used to be nearly 200 pounds, and it was awful. I could barely see my dick and I was an unstable cunt. Shit takes time my man, just go on a low carb diet.

how tall are you tho
i think i am just a lil above 200 right now, but i just look thicc with big arms
i am used to being 130, but got off opiates and got rly fat when became alcoholic

I would have preferred not to develop body hair.

I'm Super Mario Sized.
5"5

Honestly, same. I could have been a pretty decent trap If I wasn't fat during my childhood, nor had body hair.
That's what happens when you grow up not eating meat and shit with testosterone, you get a fucky development. At least my genes weren't having any of it and I really began puffing in terms up when I was 14~
Whether that's good or bad is up for debate. I have sexual frustration, so it's a bit of both.
That's when I started going on the protein and the meats and such.

why r u touching other mens body hair, faggot

Just for curiosity ha ha

you fat fucks are disgusting, neck yourselves.

No u

Why'd you get off opiates and become alcoholic?

You have shit genetics if it never got as hard as it was supposed to

If it resembles this, it's just your terrible genetics boyo, but be glad you actually have body hair unlike Antifa-tier genetic abominations

Oh, I can actually grow a beard. I have hair ALL over my body. It's almost uncomfortable. My crotch area looks like a rejected Furby.

should put googly eyes in the patch of hair when a bitch blows you.

That is an awful lot of hair for a female, OP.
Nice titties though.
Maybe when you are 14 your gynomastia will ease off.

It's just fat/water tbh, I've looked up that symptom and it looks like weird actual mosquito bite tits

I should, tbh

What a HAIRY situation hahahah

no bully

aahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAH

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!