Help me

Recently My girlfriend has been thinking about going to Cornell college, and that's all the way on the other side of the country. yesterday we celebrated our 4 year anniversary as a couple, and so we're pretty deep into the relationship.
I'm scared that she's going to want to spend 4 years at this ivy league school and we're going to grow apart. I know that relationships end all of the time but I don't want 4 years to go to waste. Should I ask her to go to a college closer to mine? she says that the one I'm going to would be a good choice for a vet degree, should I insist on her going to that one? am I being a jackass boyfriend for trying to control what she does with her life?
she still have about a year to decide what college she want's to go to, so there's plenty of time in which this can all change, but it's still keeping me up at night. I need your opinions b/.
pic for attention

Wait, wasn't Cornell the CIA college where they get put into one group with the same tutor running most of their subjects and other mind ops too? I guess I hope you enjoy having your girlfriend be either a wreck or a CIA agent, OP.

checked
I don't know dude, All I know is that she wants to be a vet.

It's cute she wants to help animals but can't she find a school nearby? Preferably not a possible CIA ops? I mean, veterinarians are kind of doctors but not really. Much less legal responsiblities. I am sure tons more colleges offer vet training than actual medicine training.

she's going through the phase where she wants to explore and party. let her go and live a good life for yourself. this stuff happens all the time. if she really cared she'd fear leaving you, not welcome it.
filth and lies. she's testing you. she finds you boring and that college is her escape from _you_. you dont need to go across the country for shit you can do at local cc or uni.

im sorry op but it's over. they do this "run away and party xdd" shit all the time. common in na and eu.

even if you make her stay YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT, she'll blame you and tell her family. additionally she'll keep this inherently slutty desire in her forever. only a real event will make her realize being home and in familiar lands is better than riding dick in some shithole.

so generic.

seconded

she's gotten all A's through high school and really wants to put them to good use. The college that I'm going to would be a good choice for her, but she thinks that that would be a waste of the work that she's put in.

I don't need mgtow garbage right now thanks.
i was actually worried about this myself though. not that she want's to get away from me, I know how she feels, but that if i make her go to a different school, she might blame me for anything that might happen because of it.

If your gf cared for you, would she pick a college on the other side of the country? Really makes you think huh.

Well, in the end she wants to be saving animals and it's a passion. It will stay a passion whether she learns from torn pages in the basement or the best vet school there is. They can teach her fancier tricks, but in the end whatever is best in the profession is always noted down somewhere, probably on the Internet or other literature. If you can't go to her college or a nearby college and you don't want to tell her to go to a college that's next to yours or even yours, then you are very limited in options. The best thing you can do is convince her, but that might not work. I guess long distance relationships do work sometimes. Rare as full moon, but sometimes they do. Did you tell her how you feel about that? You might pick up whether she cares more about you than her career. If she chooses the latter, then you will have dodged a bullet anyway, OP. Loss hurts sometimes, but if this is the case then it might be for the better in the long run. Otherwise you might end up like those 40 something cucks or divorced with no house.

Your girlfriend wants to throw her pussy around at college while you're not around. Sorry, OP.
The only way things would be more obvious would be if she was travelling to Europe.

if I say something like that to her it's really going to get to her. I don't want to bully her into going to whatever college I want her to go to. but you do have a point I suppose.

probably the best written post in the thread. maybe I shouldn't chatting with neckbeards on the internet about my relationship and i should be talking to her.

But girls like confident, dominant men. You say to her "Pumpkin, you need to stay here. I won't allow you to go out of state." This will get her super wet, I guarantee it.

lmao you're a fucking idiot

kill yourself

shitpost

i won't deny that

nice meme

Go back to reddit, please.

4 years and she doesn't have two kids, and you say you love her????
what the fuck have you been doing, jerking off
PUSSY

i turned 18 6 months ago, she's still underaged.
does that make me a pedo?

No but you need to make her a mother, and your wife or your'e a faggot. grow the fuck up kid

suddenly i remember why i didnt come back to Holla Forums

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
why are you posting your cuck fantasies here gayboy?

triple dubs of truth

Sorry, reddit, you're fucked, why go to some fucking ivy league to help animals? girl is gonna join a sorority and depending how liberal they are, they're gonna do their damnest to get her away from you by telling her about how insecure you are and how you're not worth shit and make her live a rich fulfilling life by letting her "inner" women out and party. College usually spells disaster for women and for you too if you're not gonna be there every day with her.

You don't like hearing the truth? then go back to reddit and ask them so they can hold your hand every inch of the way by telling you to let her go and keep asking each other why nice guys finish last.

i was in your EXACT position user, in 2013 i graduated from highschool with my gf. She got into Brown University, also an ivy league. I never considered asking her to stay because, let's be honest its a pretty scummy thing to do. We were together for 2 years at that point, less than you, but still long enough to be in love, talk about marriage, kids, shit like that. Yea yea yea dumb af for some high school kids but when it's your first love we're dumb like that. Just let her go man. If you're meant to be, youre meant to be. It'll be hard i'll be honest you probably won't make it. We broke up after 2 more years.But man it was worth it. Let her chase her dreams and you chase yoours. She's not all that's important. That's hard to realize as a teenager I know man. Good luck to you. I know people on this board like to troll but i'm giving you genuine advice because like i said i went through the EXACT same thing. A lot of heart ache came from it so i wish you the best.

the thing is, i dont want to keep the relationship going while we're both away from eachother. i wouldn't be able to see her, and she's my only real source of affection, since i refuse to cheat while in a relationship. if we just broke up I could get over her and find someone new, but if we stay together I effectivly don't have a girlfriend until she gets back, and I can't get a new one while she's gone. like I said, I dont want to waste 4 years. I'm going to bring up my thoughts to her and see what she thinks.

Why can't you move somewhere closer to Cornell?

I live in Oregon, Cornell is in New York.

You will live eternally…so you should not be surprised that you are not married this early. Millions of years of life and millions of years of life more than millions of years of life?

Enjoy being a veterinarian. Doggos and nekos are meant to live eternally. That's what they get for evolving to be companions of us.

CUCK, shows you how much succubi are worth.

Tell her if she goes you leave her, she will fuck with local chads anyway.

There's just three words to a final solution to your situation, OP:

IM

PREG

NATE

i've never seen this level of shitposting

Also ^^this.

Argue for pregnancy now! Even if she is willing to put the baby for adoption.

Good luck!

Dude I think that this girl is too good for you, she is going to a place (meme) where you would be rejected, she clearly deserves better. Try to get into Cornell or GTFO