Have they sperged over the elections?
Are there any salty comics about Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/ramos.comic/posts/10155411228478976
facebook.com/mark.waid/posts/10154740869240799
archive.is/r47V1
facebook.com/gynostar1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If there's anything bashing Marvel's CEO donating to Trump's charity…

I heard about that one but it's old news
it happened way before the elections

I have already put this in another thread, but here is a facebook post from the artist of Marvels Champions, Humberto Ramos:

facebook.com/ramos.comic/posts/10155411228478976

>i was in my shamefull goth phase so i got really hooked on Crimson and Ramos art style despite the giant feet

Yet it was bought up then

I'm not saying this to be a smug faggot, but I honestly never liked his art. The first time I saw it was in this comic. It didn't help that the story was shitty, but it honestly just looked awful to me. I don't know how to describe it, but it really turns me off. I've skipped a lot of comics because he was the artist.

facebook.com/mark.waid/posts/10154740869240799

That style looks better as a one off drawing rather than be used for a comic book series.

Didn't this faggot write a Princess Leia comic or something? I bet he cried while his daughter comforted him, all the while thinking in her head how much of a cuck her father is.

By that logic cucks don't get to lecture white men. Someone should inform Waid of this fact.

What a cuck. He should fire his therapist. Clearly an amateur who can't recognise paranoid delusions when he sees them.

He doesn't have a wife or any children.

These people do realise that the illegals could be from Bulgaria and Trump would still want them gone?

Comics are made months ahead of the time they're released. I think it's standard practice to not even allow solicits for issues to be published unless they've already been completed.

Basically, we won't see any salt about Trump's victory in the comics themselves until February or March, or so. We may see comics made by people who assumed Hillary's victory was locked-in when they were writing or drawing them, however…

I can't wait.

The premise was pretty interesting tbh, and it would have been so much better if it wasn't for Ramos' art. Also Battle Chasers' art was done by Joe Madureira.

Yep and Danger Girl by Jeff Scott Campbell
In retrospect Danger Girl was the best of the 3
they where all the spy cliches executed as masterfully as Sin City executed all the Noir cliches

And Battle chazers looked simply amazing amazing, a shame that lazzy ass Madureira nerver finished it in comic form…
He better not screw up the video game

As for Crimson
It was one of the first comics i read start to finish and the art work was leagues above what i was used to see at the time, it didn't look as good as Battle Chacers but it had it's charm and supernatural edgy vampire story with religious undertones was way more apealing to me at the time than the superconcentrated spy cheeze of danger girl

Had Madureira finished Battle Chazers it would have probably been my favourite, JRPGs were the only thing i liked more than edgy vampires back in the day

This is the point when everybody i knew started acusing Ramos of Ripping off Meglia

For those who don't Know
Meglia was an Argentinian artist most famous for his work on Cybersix wich he co autered with scripo writer Carlos Trillo, who was also Argentinian…
Sadly Cybersix was edited in Itally mostly and only a few number were published in spanish, i've stil to find a fan translation
I actually met the guy in person once he was talking about lots of plans for the future…
the man died shortly after of a hearth failure, it was a shock not only cus i considered him a friend and techer but because he died in his 40/50s, he still had a lot to give to the world but he left us to early

I'm not sure about Marvel, but many cartoonists with a twitter or tumblr are triggered as fuck.

I guess all illegal immigrants are automatically mexican to them. Guess they don't think very highly of the people they supposedly respect.

I know.
He draws characters like fucking Muppets.

Damn, that man knew how to get cartoons right. I'm specially digging the fourth picture. She looks cute with those surprised (lunatic?) eyes

A guy was translating the Cybersix comics into English using the French scans, but he stopped at Volume 2.

Why are you namefagging?

That's from Cañari or canary, i don't remeber the exact name, it was his last work before he died
I don't know if he managed to finish the story i know he managed to make volumen 1 but i didn't read it so i don't know if it ends on a cliffhanger or even if the eidtor had someone else finish the story

I heard there are like 20 volumes, i have 3 in paper wich are the ones the authors managed to get edited in Argentina…
I even got them both to sing the books for me
Now that i think about it, it's quite a treasure i got, Both Meglia and Trillo are both very coveted authors around the world

I namefagged to make a joke for the OP but then i keept posting and forgot to get rid of name faggotry
no point in stopping now i guess

It's strange that the show was released just about everywhere but there's no interest in translating the comics. You'd think there'd be enough people curious about them to justify an official release, but maybe not.

Damn! I actually liked Mark Waid but after reading this………

There was even a live action series made in Argentian…
A very LOW BUDGET live atcion series…
I also remeber Dark Angel wich was a blantant Cyber 6 rip off, Meglia told me himself he had his lawyers cancel the show
James Cameron was assmad about it

I'm assmad about it too. I loved that show.

I don't like his stuff because he draws in that derivative faux-anime style that was big in the early years of the 2000's. The type of art that's shitty on a fundamental level but got attention because it looked like anime.

archive.is/r47V1

facebook.com/gynostar1

she really wants people to think she's a good person.

Are they going to make M.O.D.A.A.K canon?

I am amazed that the god emperor literally said he would look after the lgb comunnity and said that blacks were gods greatest gift for the nation and retards still claim he is gonna hang them all.
How many mental gymnastics are required to get to that conclusion.

At least 5

WTF is a latinx?
I swear to God american liberals come up with pointless new words every fucking day! Just fucking stop! For the love of God, please stop!

It's not funny! NOT AT ALL!

Fuck you! Faszfejek!

I think its supposed to be the gender neutral version for latinos and latinas. I don't know how latinos feel about it though.

It's fucking stupid.

There isn't a single group of people in the world who is happy when tumblr starts speaking for them.

spic countries have trouble even recognizing autism as a valid disorder

what do you think?

It is the true form of the Latin, a Latin that has ascended beyond that of a Latin A or a Latin O.

Pic related, Two Latin X's

pure (((Cohen)))cidence

That second pic is fanmade, right? Because I've seen Deviantart Sonic OCs better than that.

It is fanmade, yes.

Well, that's one area where they have us beat.

What said.
Since in spanish words have "gender" you have to put an A or an O whether you are talking about a "male" or "female" word.
To answer the other question, to me at least its completely retarded and unnecessary. Its mostly used by SJWs and feminists (yes, even in the third world they are a plague) to show how amazingly politically correct they are but in the process end up looking like idiots (which they are) who dont know a thing about grammar.

Th-that second one can't be a real Marvel cover, can it? I mean, I can draw better than that.

It's fan made. But one day… ==IT MIGHT NOT BE!==

of course it isn't. it says so in the cover.

Awfu redaction with major falls in structure of the language.

¿A donde aprendió a hablar?, ¿En una carcel o en un barrio marginal?.

This is completly retarded, Spanish has barelly any gender neutral words so we don't even bother with it only Mericans would be so retarded to think we would care about something like that

I keep saying this…. if you went up to any group of Mexican kids at my old high school and tried that Latincksssss shit they woukd laugh in your face. Average Mexicans think the "woke" politically correct ones are joto chupapijas, they're not down with the gays.

And liberals still can't figure out why they won't fall in line like the blacks.

Like they legit think autism was made up by the jews

Autism is a legitimate disorder, but what most identify it as is merely an insult to people for simply giving too many shits. A hallmark of our hedonistic society.

What the fuck does that even mean

Literally a cocksucking faggot.

All you need to do is do the test

Not that user but I couldn't do it without splitting a line

got the answer?

It's impossible. You're always left with one door.

Is it perhaps a Latin person with an active X-gene?

Well done nerd.

Why, thank you.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

In order to visit every door in a room with an odd number of doors once you must either start in said room or end in it.

There are more than two rooms with an odd number of doors, making this impossible.

Every time I try this happens

found the literal autist

That's not what actual autism is, though, Chris.

It's autism by Holla Forums's standards

*Jew's