Pedo AMA Thread

Ask a hikikomori pedophile anything Holla Forums.

are you a practicing pedophile, or a pretend one?

I am a true pedo and yes i do fap to pictures of little girls.

i don't give a shit what you fap to. i meant if you ever molested children, or you just another larper?

No i haven't and rape is bad but i do want to have sex with a child really badly.

Why haven't you adopted a child yet to influence?

Have u ever considered cheeze pizza rape

Well for one i live in a group home so they probably wouldn't let me do that and two i am a hikikomori i dont go outside unless its an emergency.

No

so you're just a full of shit larper. fuck off.

What made u think that ur a pedo? Do u just fap to 2D loli or u actually search for cp ol

Kek whatever normalfag.

How can you afford to be a hikikomori?

sure thing, fucktard.

I have known since i was 15 you can say finding cp when i was younger helped contribute to it.

Actually search for cp i was into 2D lolis when i was like 16 but not anymore really now i am only into real little girls.

I live in a group home not by myself.

lolicon is a gateway drug confirmed

This

Not an argument

I was just joking but there is some truth to it, when you see CP even if deep down you might be attracted to it that would be completely overtaken by the disgust from your social conditioning to hate pedophilia more than anything else in the world, but if you're looking at drawings that same ingrained moral outrage doesn't kick in since its not real.
Then after fapping to it consistently its only a matter of time until you get curious about what lolicon is a substitute for and now that your mind associates childlike bodies with sex consciously rather than unconsciously you can more easily cut through the moral kneejerk reaction and realize CP is no different than lolicon from a moral perspective.
At least thats what I get from my experience and hearing other peoples similar experiences.

it always warms my heart to know it took you twenty fucking minutes to dissect the sentence, then determine if it was or was not an argument. congratulation, you exceeded my expectations, smartpants.

Makes sense.

Well guess what whatever fucktard isn't a real argument so fuck off.

just how much brain power did you push out of your dogshit of a brain to reach that conclusion?

That's not an argument ether whatever not arguing with your normalfag ass faggots like you are the reason why I shut myself away from soicety.

So what they pay for your food and let you stay there for free? How do I get in on that?

It's not completely free yes they buy me my food but I have to pay rent with money I get from the state each month.

oh woe is you

What chronic disabilitie do you have?

Want pizza of the cheese variety?

I live there because I have autism and I need a little more help then others.

Any kind.