WVU: You’re a Criminal If You Don’t Use Tranny Approved Language

archive.is/yGolm

It just feels like every single major University is turning into mini little Canada's, Sweden's and Norway's at this point now.

archive.is/XaIHa

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6JilO
facebook.com/james.j.goins
archive.is/2ZRa1
archive.is/nBxIS
twitter.com/Dfry45/
facebook.com/david.fryson.7
facebook.com/joy.fryson
legaldirectories.com/Fryson-David-M-186742-Atty.aspx
mywvbar.org/membership-search-1?first_name=&last_name=&county=All&page=133
archive.is/mrOPN
potomacstatecollege.edu/about/contact_us/
facebook.com/jennifer.mcintosh.739
zillow.com/homedetails/4203-Persimmon-Woods-Dr-Morgantown-WV-26508/22907032_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The man in charge of the department is James Goins Jr.

archive.is/6JilO

Email: [email protected]/* */
Phone: (304) 293-5600

Ignore them. Don't acknowledge them.
Simply treat them as if they do not exist.
If one of them asks you something just keep doing what you were doing.
If one of them wants you to get them something, don't.
See how long until they kill themselves because they aren't the center of your world.

Retards still haven't figured out the easiest way to end this bullshit is to use it against the cucks promoting it.
Gender neutral bathrooms? Grow a big fucking beard and then call yourself a women and piss, shit and fart in the woman's bathroom with the doors open while oogling every tit that walks in. Forced pronouns? Call yourself a retarded impronounceable pronoun with racist undertones and throw a massive shitfit to everyone that fails to say it right. Use this on the professors and the deans and every fucker in charge of anything, make them fucking cringe at your very presence

Okay.

My preferred pronouns are “Kill all faggots,” “Kill all trannies,” and “Kill all jews.”

You are breaking the law if you do not say these things when around me.

I hope these boundaries are pushed by the student body that doesn't accept this horse shit. A whole frat using the womens locker room and insisting they feel like women today. Not everyday, but today and sometimes wednesdays when they all feel they should be acknowledged as zir in all their classes. People need to start exploiting this shit hard.

That's the spirit

facebook.com/james.j.goins
His wive is a coal burner.
And 3 mulatto kids.

My preferred pronouns are "TrannysAreMentallyIllMen" and TrannysAreMentallyIllMenself"

If you do not respect my pronouns and use them, you are breaking federal law.

What are your pronouns, Holla Forums?

So what's the problem? This has great exploit potential. I remember one user talking about filling out work application forms. He always marked himself as black or indian or somesuch other snowflake, because allegedly it's only checked during application sorting. He never got in trouble and usually got into work interviews. When he got employed, he was officially a minority quota, even though he was white and normal. Company ticks off taxes and got a white employee.

With this you can essentially claim immunity from all prosecution by pretending to be a tranny on weekends or some shit. What institution gives a shit about you on weekends? Someone talks shit, you accuse them of transphobia and threaten court cases. If you can be convincing, this is a potent weapon to rid yourself of niggers in unis and instill second thoughts in lower SJWs.

Confirmed.

archive.is/2ZRa1

The man in charge of the Diversity Staff department is David M. Bryson, another Nigger. Link also includes the list of everyone working in the department.

archive.is/nBxIS

His biography

CLAPPISTAN YES

twitter.com/Dfry45/

Found his Twitter.

what a surprise, this nigger is a full blown shabbos goy

What is required to demonstrate you're trans?
Will they just listen and believe?

I just looked over the staff page. Almost 95% of the staff are women. And when it comes to the males, only three are white and the rest are all black

His facebook
facebook.com/david.fryson.7
And wife
facebook.com/joy.fryson

legaldirectories.com/Fryson-David-M-186742-Atty.aspx
another phone # for him
(304) 293-3431
which leads to.
mywvbar.org/membership-search-1?first_name=&last_name=&county=All&page=133

Now we got his West Virginia Bar Association ID

David M Fryson
Bar ID#: 4955
P.O. Box 6202
Morgantown , WV 26506
County: Monongalia
Date Admitted: May 17, 1988
Phone Number: (304) 293-3431
Fax Number: (304) 293-8279
Exempt from FRD *: Yes
Malpractice Insurance **: No

I'm assuming his wife is most likely half Hispanic.

archive.is/mrOPN

Here's an article he wrote. Hes pretty much pro Black Lives Matter

By the way the fax number links to
potomacstatecollege.edu/about/contact_us/
Social Justice Office
Phone: 304-788-6812
Phone: 304-293-5496
Fax: 304-293-8279
[email protected]/* */

That employee's facebook.
facebook.com/jennifer.mcintosh.739

Home Address
4203 Persimmon Woods Dr Morgantown, WV 26508-8685

Are such troll levels even possible

His house is pink

zillow.com/homedetails/4203-Persimmon-Woods-Dr-Morgantown-WV-26508/22907032_zpid/

Fuck, you beat me to it. There was probably a good reason why sodomy laws were enacted in the past, but they were memoryholed by sodomites. People in the past probably experienced shit like this, but they drew a line to force them in the closet.

Not even canada is there yet.

English has a neutral gender. People should start calling them, 'it'.

bitch don't tell me my rights ya cunt

Don't even bother conversing with trannies. Once their hrt starts they've reached a point where it's too late to turn back. They've invested so much into something that you'll never get an earnest debate out of them.

Oh really? What law exactly are (((they))) claiming this falls under?

Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum.

Title IX I'm sure. That shit is cancer.

but thats RACIST

Ched and cheddar.

I wish someone with Godzilla-sized balls would do this. Can you even imagine the grinding of the mental gears?

I identify as a tentacle monster, my pronouns are "squelch", "squeyl", and "reeeee"

I'm headed off to a fairly liberal university in two days and if they try to pull this shit. I will certainly make my pronouns "nigger" "kike" and "faggot."

Be funny if somebody told the school his pronoun was "massa"

That shit doesn't happen in Canada outside liberal circles.

"My name is user. I'm from Colorado. My pronouns are Mistah/Massa/Yesboss."

Is "it" ok to use?