I thought Soros was supposedd to be part of the Israel Jewish conspiracy?

I thought Soros was supposedd to be part of the Israel Jewish conspiracy?

Based Israel

Soros:
-Funds SJWs and incites riots from groups such as BLM, AntiFa, Femen.
-Backs globalist bankers and the EU, tried to halt Brexit.
-Literally the definition of a backstabber, during WWII alerted Hitler to the whereabouts of hiding jews (not [honorary] aryan at all)
-hated by countries the world over
-Israel hates him
-Nazis hate him
-He's still getting feminist pussy
-Basically, you're fucking stupid and you need to know this one weird trick

Really makes you think…

Now you're just sending mixed signals. Tell me what you REALLY want bb ;)

are you 15? you know what lying is, right? you know they can do behind-doors deals, then go out to the public and say something else?

kike.

oyyyy veyyyyy

Soros is what Zionists call a "bad jew", which makes him a "good jew" like Bernie Sanders, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Jon Stewart.

The Rothschilds own Reuters.

Soros = Funds BLM = Protests Sander's events = good jew just like bernie sanders?

BLM isn't a centralized group like you think. They have no Louis Farrakhan-type leader.

Zionist Jews=God Tier
Globalist Jews=Shit Tier

Thesis/antithesis

Kids never learn.

Why do people still not get this

Same reason people think Anonymous is one big group of all powerful freedom fighting hackers located in a secret Hall of Justice.

Jews have factions and you stupid cattle goyim are just part of these factions' wars with each other.

t.jew

Crazy, it's almost like they're not a cohesive sociopolitical conglomerate that agrees on everything.

Neat!

This is why trump still gets muhh Russia stories at him because his pro-israel is not enough for some..

Dr William Pierce already made a video about the Zionist Jews controlling one front while the Communist Jews infect the rest.

Soros = communist jew
Netanyahu = Zionist jew

there is literally nothing wrong with being a zionist

I just don't think arming a psychopathic race with nukes is a good idea…

that brave jewish man was trying to exterminate mentally ill communist jew faggots. he's cool

(((Orbán))) learned in (((Soros)))s school, and told countless lies for (((his friends))), and all these other (((people))) do is just hint some seeds to get some (((right wing supporters))), and change nothing.

Judge a person by not what (((he))) says, but what (((he))) do.There are no changes in the endgame, (((they))) still control the world, these people just puppets, all of them.You can't just get another Hitler, because every (((person))) who do (((politics))) are (((controlled opposition))) to some degree.

Imagine jewing so hard the head kike of israel pulls you aside and tells you "knock that shit off!"

There seen to be two camps of jews, the zionists and the communists, Soros is the latter. My theory is that it's a farce and both are in league with each other secretly pretending to be opposed in order to jew both sides.

Actually we stupid goyim are parts of factions that have nothing to do with Jews, but they're too conceited to acknowledge that..

Give me more Jew Vs. Jew information please.