BUSTED: Hillary Clinton's official web site...calling the 2016 election an "18 month hackathon"

BUSTED: Hillary Clinton's official campaign web site's source code has hidden text, calling the 2016 election an "18 month hackathon"

And when you go to the link that is in that text, it is a jobs page requesting "senior software engineers" to join Hillary's campaign! QUESTION: WHY WOULD HILLARY NEED FRONT END/BACK END SOFTWARE ENGINEERS?

Though none of the job descriptions state outright the jobs will be hacking voting machines, you don't need much of a brain to figure out what those software people will really be doing, what the * else would Hillary need high caliber software people for, especially after a tag line saying the election is an 18 month long hackathon?
82.221.129.208/basepage1.html
boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica#.V7yMOfkrKUk

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/baphomet/res/112386.html
youtu.be/h5_Q7dbaJDE
techopedia.com/definition/23193/hackathon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon
dictionary.com/browse/context?s=t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Current Job Openings at Hillary for America (Tech Team)

Engineers

Senior Android Engineer
Technology
Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
Technology
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Technology
Site Reliability Engineer
Technology

They're talking about web and app development for promotion.

In the industry, "hack" also just means to code, or code quickly, or come up with new solutions by re-purposing components.

I'd love to see proof they're hacking voting machines, but this isn't that proof.

No it doesn't.

thank you for correcting the record

POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!
POLACKS SHOULD APPLY!

Yeah it does. Seen it used in that context numerous times.

/baphomet/ doxed one of her admins.
8ch.net/baphomet/res/112386.html

liberals

They would look into voting records among other things. You would have to be one who didn't vote or wasted it on some nobody canduidate, and thats just on voting. Who knows what else they expect from these people, other then an undying loyalty to Shillary.

*candidate

bumpin

Of course it does. The industry term for what laypersons call "hacking" is "cracking."

youtu.be/h5_Q7dbaJDE

Hacking is altering code to achieve an unintended result. Cracking is "criminal hacking." Colloquially, cracking refers to removing protection from software, and no one refers to criminally hacking databases as cracking.

Context is important. This is also from the same gang of people that cries about getting hacked on a non-stop basis. I seriously doubt that them and theirs are aware of another, far less common definition.

"Rape" is also a term for destroying opponents.

Join the only 18 month, nationally televised rapeathon.

This is actually correct. The term hacker went from respected, to something media villified, to being reclaimed by SanFran SJW cucks who think eating pizza and drinking sugar drinks all night makes them "le dark genius hacker types". The Hack-A-Thon culture is basically a bunch of faggots meeting up in an empty building and creating something in a short time span.

I am of course a CTR shill but even if I wasn't paid to say this, this would be correct.

I just find it weird why they would call it a "nationally televised hackathon" instead of just hackathon. This kind of implies that something shady is going on but maybe they're just dumb.

To build her website, and they also use some campaign infrastructure to organize their volunteers and targeted door-to-door campaign strategies.

I'm writing a Trump themed web app for absolutely free. Why the fuck do you want to work for Hillary if you're a software engineer and not a Pajeet. She's gonna tax you more and import more Pajeets, and that job in your portfolio will be worth shit.

Confirming this has been a method of recruiting programmers for a few years now. Both reddit and imgur do or have done it in the past, for example.

Cube Heart Apple prison Cradle flower crystal womb mother mountain crystle castle glass house castle of glass the crystal palace, the Ice Box, the freezer chamber adamantium ADAMITE ADAMAS AMANDA ADAM MANDA MANDY DIAMOND "in rock"
abyss tartarus Hades Hell Halls of Amenti Absu lake river ocean aquarium below beyond beneath innerEARTH core kern Kore Kern Cern elysian fields fields of gold the other side the White Room the construct Oz FallenBOUND TRAPPE FROZEN SEALED IMPRISONED CONTAINED LOCKED Walled Stuck (a)Sleep waiting coffee Wall Fence barrier gate Bab-Ilu Seal Of Saturn xx
Crystal Glass Adamantium gOLDEN AGE OF SATURN New Day A New Dawn Golden Dawn The Morning NEw World Utopia Eden PARADISE going green gREAT wORK starting all over again revolver recycle replenish new man singularity Have a Nice Day day of the locust day of the dolphin, judgement day, day of the Lord, the sords day, insects, unicorns, spiral Hole sINKHOLE Shaft well tunnel gateway gate portal bridge the edge bifrost rainbow the hunter
banshee children EW ants bees unicorns, butterflys/the Moth,The Locust Cicadas, baal, bel, belle el, elle, al, Il Ea
Cronos, Cronus, Kronos, Chronos Crown EL Elyon Kewan, Kaiwan
Chiun, Odin Tiamat, Zuhal Stur

RedPillRevolution, MAC Thirteen, KilluminatiTheMovie, Round Saturns Eye, DAHBOO77 Tatoot1009 Tatoot1109 Chrissy Sumer Revmichelle Hopkins Enterthe5t4rs Randomshots174 TheRicoman1973 HistoricalRecordsVLT TruthTube451 Peekay22 KateSlate11 Review Manify TeamWakeEmUP Montagraph/ImYourGhost/Octoberreignz ThePoliticalPort PolicestateRadio / BarbarianRebellion The TrutherGirls BrutalTruthmediaMaui Dutchsinse DutchsinseReloadet TheJunglesurfer (PJ Harrison) Amerishima2012 Dave J Prophetic Seer Photohelix BoKnowsEntertainment MorningMayan MaxMalone ChangeDaChannel Suspicious0bservers CourageousNerdz TheFreedomlinkRadio Joe Joseph Truthtube451 aka (MrGlasgowtruther) TRUTHstreammedia FreemanTV / Freeman DEMCAD TheScariestMovieEver Scott BUG / Believer Underground Junebug8569 Dallas Goldbug traitorsbeware UpNorthOfThe49th77 theduderinok2 Whateverhappentocommonsense / ET Williams truth777exposed Thomas The Paulstal Service infowarsinsider freeradiorevolution·NotForSaleNWO megawatts1066 / Miles Johnston - Basesoodwinked By An Angel Michael FAzio RonPaul2008dotcom RonPaul.com Federaljacktube ForensicObserver / Alien UFO Disclosure DTRHRadioArchives
DownTheRAbbitholeRadio Jonathan Kleck The Groxt 1oftheOnez
Regardingme1 Da13thSun TruthShockTV NYC812
TheScariestMovieEver Illuminatenorden MrCati 9Nania in5d HawkkeyDavisChannel scrawny2brawny MPHarchive
OD ScareCRoW/TheCrowhouse / Max Igan DanielofDoriaaa
TRUTHstreammedia Joe Joseph Xendrius Lenon Honor Mr.Astrotheology Mr2Tuff Mr.BritDestruct Danny Wilten / 5tarscream
Dee Smith / Thyalwaysseek KilluminatiTheMovie Bill Donahue
Chemlin Production Exomatrix TV infopowerment Kerstin Monika
OccultKnowledgeTV Seetheetruth Lilou Mace Sheilaaliens Komorusan WeatherONut CourageousNerd z thirdphaseofmoon
Manny Skywatch ScuminatiDisclosure Supermushmouse BPEarthWatch Henning Kemner elma kemner 2012thelight
WeAreONEbigFamily DISCL0SUR3 Signsofthycoming LookofLuv
AliyahEnoch truthislight888 LivingInTheAbstract
Ghenghy BetsyMcGee XOmbiekiller Joecolflyer Mudbuster45
HickbillyHermit Shawn Y irishhellsangel theoldmarine1
AngelofDeath547 Caliberhitter Sirus B Hatrick Penry Sherrie Lea Laird KeefTwoof QueenyCameron QueenyCameron7000
QueenyCameron4 QueenyCameron5 Archaic Symbolism /CovenantofLove carpo719 420protoman Geoffie Poo
Jillie Beanie2410 Zeon Zelestial Champion /ZelestialKnight1
LemonLimeLukey Crackerwv Tangeorheen TheWatcher1997
Enki35Productions davids11131113 migfoxbat BenTimeTraveller
Hunruspawns theYOUsendME Fahrradcam Osnabrück
WeihnachtSaturnnalien DaHustlerOD rowa khuti PENNDRAGGYNNZ Truth Speller Pinksapphiret2 Nephtali1981 TheVigilantChristian Pastor Dowell PaulBegley34 hyungs SignsofThyComing Forerunner777 ChrisWhite/ Knowwheretorun - VerseByVerseBT Russ Dizdar LA. Marzulli Tom Horn Mike Heiser Cris Putnam Rob Skiba Derek + Sharon Gilbert / View From The Bunker Doc Marquis Dr. Michael Bennett (Doctor Future) - Futurequake Podcast Mike Tatar, Jr. (Tom Bionic) -Futurequakepodcast Chuck Missler Texxe Marrs Bob Larson Stan Monteif Bill Schnoebelen Keith Truth Steve Quale Walter Veith OfficialADTVChannel shieldoftheson universe6807 alan lamont VaticanAssassins Noreagaa WakeUpProject Achernahr Wakeupproject TheWakeUpProject Abdullah Hashem (Hashemsfilms) TheTruthIsFromGod6 AllSeeingGuy Bushwackk RT Press TV Truthloader TheYoungTurks Cenk Ungur TheAlexJonesChannel

are you spamming Germatria results?

Brit software engineer here, currently work for goldman sachs…. I know, I know, sorry. Anyway I'll apply, not sure if they'll take a Brit, but if they do I'll leak like a whore in a gangbang

Assuming you're not fibbing..

Can you spell overqualified? Web niggers get paid in peanuts and unless you doctor your CV they'll never believe that you are a genuine applicant.

create an \>eadmans switch with your email or something so we know your

Umm… I think you can do more damage at your present occupation.

>techopedia.com/definition/23193/hackathon

Yes, it does mean that and that means this OP is absolutely fucking nothing. SJW stole the meaning of the word and mutated it to make themselves look cool.

Nigger why are you not crashing that plane to the best of your ability right now?

Good luck, and keep us informed.

Hack in coding terms is a ugly solution, a quick fix that I supposed to be redone later. But maybe it's a double message

Jesus fucking christ this thread is retarded. A "hackathon" is a particular type of event where developers work on non-mission critical projects in short bursts (normally a day or two a month). It is a product of startup culture and meant to give developers a chance to branch out from their normal day to day activities and try to produce something cool or useful normally driven by their own desires instead of a top down mandated requirements.

That being said mostly web devs would be looking at HTML source and this particular advertisement of a non-stop "hackathon" is trying to be like "we will have unique and fun projects all the time, totally not boring to work here guys!". Queen shits-her-pants has plenty of dirt out there to be digging up ergo I deem this a slide thread. In short, you all are colossal faggots who can't into tech lingo.

Here's the (((wikipedia))) article on it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon

t. software engineer with startup experience

I think the term is "developer evangelists" friendo.

You'd fit right in at a hackathon :^)

What, is the word coding a bad one now ? I'm a coder since 1988 starting on c64 and it was always called coding/coder

But that's wrong

Thank you for correcting the record™.

Reported.

But he's right…

The shills are evolving

Who cares, normies have a negative connotation associated with "hacker." Blow this shit up.

Truth doesn't matter, only winning.

It’s irrelevant, you motherfucking faggot.
dictionary.com/browse/context?s=t

Hackathon is

Hack + Marathon

This is used by underground haxX0rZz, usually as incentive to join the group.

A group has a goal. Hack x to retrieve y. Usually the group are unable to do ot themselves, so they host a hackathon to pull people together until that goal is accomplished by an individual

Its like an internship for illegal hackers.

DONT BELIEVE THE FAGS IN THIS THREAD SO FAR, THEY ARE SHILLING HARD.

EVEN POSTED A KEYWORD LOG TO ROUTE PEOPLE AND INTEREST TO HERE. FINE. FUCK YOU, WE ALL KNOW NOW

There has been so so much open dirt on CTR and the entire Dem team here alone. And the info never fucking gets out. Start sending screencaps to wikileaks or something you fags

t. Old oldfag

THIS IS BEING SLID RIGHT AFTER SOMETHING IMPORTANT IS POSTED

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

We are seriously under heavy assult right fucking now.

You shills have no fucking clue the amount of gas youre trying to strike a match over right now.

Just you wait, MSM, liberals, cucks, kikes. Its coming soon.

CAN YOU FEEL IT YET?

That's capture the flag events, not hackathons.
Hackathons is where dumb chicks and tards go to make "funny" shit with arduino and noob web dev stuff.

bump

Context is what defines something, in this case Hillary has no interest in banding together quirky hipsters for a coding competition, you would genuinely have to be retarded to think that is the context for the phrase "hackathon" in both the context of the election and the sentence.

But please, continue to correct my record.

Not quite, this discussion is in the stickied thread too. Think about the target audience - all it took you was to right click and "inspect element," that's not exactly super-sekrit knowledge, but it's beyond the pale of normie knowledge. The only people who will be drawn to this are technically incompetent SJWs who hear "hackathon" and think of writing some javascript.

Saging because of all the disgusting newfag scum. I truly wonder how the hell they found this place. If only the word "shill" had never been whispered into Holla Forumss ear.

You have to be genuinely retarded to believe that's how you recruit a team of skilled reverse engineers, exploit/rootkit devs. The only people this thing is going to attract is hipster fags that code ruby on rails crap and that most likely what it's for, recruiting more tards into coding shit for her for free (hackathon).

But please, continue to correct my record.

You have to be genuinely retarded to believe that MILLIONS of $$$$ wouldn't attract actual hackers.

If you had millions to spend you would not be hiring script kiddies such as lizard squad, especially when you have the support of israeli kikes who can do the who malware writing for you and that you can have somebody's family assassinated to refusing to code for you. You'd buy an exploit pack (75 ~ 200k) and either get said kikes or random guys whose family you threatened to write the rootkit. I can believe that the Hillary fags would be stupid enough to get busted that way but in this case it points towards a bunch of webdev and their hackathon for free code.

Exactly. I've participated in several hackathons, and they are way more fun than normal "do as we say" coding.

Hil's campaign is implying that if you work for them, it's all self-directed unconstrained hacking, which is probably not true, but an appealling message to talented programmers.

This thread sure has brought out the retards. Yeah, anyone who corrects your embarrasingly childish ideas is a CTR shill. Hillary is recruiting black hats to break into voting machines by sticking comments in HTML on her website . It never occurred to her that clever sleuths like you would find them.

On second thought, who cares if it's retarded. If you can make normies believe it, go ahead.

That's a funny idea for a shitstorm, plus it could be used to make normalfags read the leaked emails

That's a bad idea since it will discredit all future leaks. The normalfags will go, uhuh yeah Hillary is rigging the voting machines, I bet it's those "hackers" from that hackaton leak you provided me with, blocked?

Holla Forums and /baph/ should unite for maximum shenanigans there and crash that convention with no survivors.
It would be overkill.

I don't know if you remember but a while back there was a pic floating around from some anti gg convention where they had a stand called african american in game development and everybody was white, including the computer.

They are just rich white kids like webm related who never interacted with niggers, what did you expect lad?

Man at the moment she would have tried to talk to me like that I would have physically submitted her until she started crying like a little bitch, these stupid whores always act like this because they think they can get away with it.

OP got absolutely BTFO'd in the last thread so he shitposted a new one.

I'll copy my post from that thread

Hello newfriends
Perhaps you might think that you fit in by calling everyone a kike/shill/jew for knowing more than you, but you are simply pointing out your newfaggotry. You might prefer plebbit, tumblr, and normiebook as alternatives to this website.
You might want to stay away from posting on topics you have no clue about friendos, you'll your experience much better when you lurked some.
As an added bonuses, new users of imageboards, please become computer literate and stop having shillary/boomer levels of knowledge about the internet and technology.
This has been a public message from the Holla Forums ministry of enlightenment

Also kill yourselves you faggots

They're hiring webdevs to manage their website. It's pretty fucking obvious OP.

18months? Oy vey

I might be accused of correcting the record here. I think it's possible that she's trying to find people to tighten up her web security since people keep stealing her shit. Hopefully it fails miserably and she accidentally hires Guccifer 2.0 or something.