Chinese are subhumans

liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1471942770

Prove me this people do not need to be exterminated, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160203092053/http://observer.com/2016/02/why-asian-americans-dont-vote-republican/
observer.com/2016/02/why-asian-americans-dont-vote-republican/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding
businessinsider.com/the-disturbing-reason-for-the-ancient-chinese-practice-of-foot-binding-2015-9
en.wikip
archive.is/C6U8l
archive.is/ZJ7aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gooks have already won.
Best learn moonspeak already so you can properly ask for a job when they buy your company.

No shit. Nip lebensraum now.

Whites can beat chinks even outnumbered 5 to 1.

Let their natural predator do what they do best. Maybe join in if you want to take part in the extermination.

Reported for defeatist lies. China has no history of ever winning anything. Everyone who knows Chinese says not to learn it.

You’re bad at your job.

Nah, we could take them down if we really wanted to.

I'm not clicking that link, what's the content?

Chink subhumans from rural village boil a dog alive

theyre not the problem, you distracting kike drone.

muslims are.

They "can." But it's still not a guarantee.

Of course it is. Chinks have never won anything. Fuck off.

if it wasn't for whites, chinamen would have eradicated all the other races by now

certainly more human than russians

They lost to fucking Vietnam. Only niggers or arabs could be more incompetent than Chink soldiers.

Muslims
Communists
China
Jews
All four want to take over the world and stamp out all nationalism. Look at China's foreign policy from any era. They play the long game, but all they do is blob.
All four are our natural enemies. Read a book sometime.

It's true, notice how there is not a single argument anyone could make to defend these dog-eating yellow monkeys in the present age, they always resort to MUH 3000 YEARS OF CULTURE MUH DYNASTIES MUH FIREWORKS AND PAPER to present themselves as remotely human

It's always

True. Only a completely cucked nation of retarded mongrel deadends could lose a war to Vietnam.

OP is a (1), it's another slide thread

That was more a draw, which would be embarrassing if USA didn't do the same. Still, chinamen or japs would start killing off everyone else without a stronger power like the west watching them. There's a reason all ayylmao species in scifi have only 1 race.

Remember guys chink is not the only race who eat dogs, Philippine, Thai, Vietnam, Indonesia and etc all have this culture, especially Vietnam, IIRC Vietnamese even eat cats.

Daily reminder that 3 out of 4 asian-americans used to vote Republican, just 24 years ago.

web.archive.org/web/20160203092053/http://observer.com/2016/02/why-asian-americans-dont-vote-republican/

observer.com/2016/02/why-asian-americans-dont-vote-republican/

you forgot to say "pro-tip"

Out of all humans, Asians are the closest species to insects.

all asians are filth, the only ones remotely close to civilized are japs and they still are degenerate fucks

Just because the Chinese have throughout history made up a significant part of the total world's production (post-Roman to Renaissance period for example being the last one) does not mean it can into world relevancy. China's descent back into civil war and many warring factions before their next unified incarnation centuries later is inevitable.

once you go full russian/soviet-tier retard, you'll never go back.

assblasted chink detected

how much does the Party give you per post, Ling?

How's the weather in rushole?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

I have no personal experience with Chinese people but I'm noticing a pattern among the people who do

I can't say they're subhuman through evolution, but rather they got absolutely FUCKED during the Maoist communist regime which destroyed their moral compasses.
Gotta remember most of them were starved nearly to or completely to death and all they eat is fucking rice or some shit.

Also the centuries of infighting.

Shut up. China is a rising Christian nation and superior to us.

– CF

SHOO SHOO CF

What are you sliding kike?

Don't worry. Having no experience or knowledge of China puts you on a par with most posters here.

Personally, I hate them. They're trying to get those islands, and look what they did in Tienanmen Square to the freedom protesters. They're awful.

That's what you get for not having nukes and not adopting the T2.

that fucking cuck howard took all our guns m8. now we have sudanese niggers in melbourne raping and robbing people with no way to defend ourselves. people have to build houses with moats and barbed wire to keep the niggers out

slipey and slidey all over the boardey

Before Mao stopped it, this is what subhuman chinks did to the feet of their women, because they considered it beautiful and submissive for women to struggle being able to fucking walk, and almost all married women used to have this done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding
businessinsider.com/the-disturbing-reason-for-the-ancient-chinese-practice-of-foot-binding-2015-9

Also, they have been killing baby daughters way before one child policy. If you simply look at the population statistics for Manchukuo, taken during Japanese annexation, you will see.

In 1908, the number of residents was 15,834,000, which rose to 30,000,000 in 1931 and 43,000,000 for the Manchukuo state. The population balance remained 123 men to 100 women and the total number in 1941 was 50,000,000. Other statistics indicate that in Manchukuo the population rose by 18,000,000.

They have ALWAYS been subhumans, and Japan should have removed them.

Forgot pics

man, we are really just meat chunks that you can mould

japs did nothing wrong

THE TRUTH ABOUT CHINKS

They're kikes but with yellow skin and squinty eyes. They don't believe in God so they do whatever they want. They believe in backstabbing. They're dirty and have so sense of civility. They cough without covering their mouths and spit wherever they want.

Their language sounds like dying cats. They're just as stingy as kikes. They would rather wear one pair of pants even when it's dirty than buy a couple of more. They lie, cheat and steal.

And even with all their faults they pretend they're God's gift to man.

Slaughter chinks, pajeets, kikes and niggers. Every single one of them.

reminder that the chinese didn't create shit, buddhism, chinese martial arts and their great civilizations is all a product of ARYANS. Of course the chinese gov suppresses such truth

chinese are liars the like of which is only rivaled by the jews themselves

I think these godless savages would live better under colonialism. At least then their barbaric tendencies would be somewhat repressed.

one of many example…not to mention the huge ARYAN empire that used to exist in what is now the gobi desert

en.wikip edia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma

I'm reading about Chinese history, they had all these wars once every couple of centuries or so of conquests or unification or to topple tyrants, and their military was the best in the world at certain points in history, I wonder what went wrong?

Chinese are the Denisovans

According to one theory, Neanderthals, Denisovans, and modern humans are all descended from the ancient human Homo heidelbergensis. Between 300,000 to 400,000 years ago, an ancestral group of H. heidelbergensis left Africa and then split shortly after. One branch ventured northwestward into West Asia and Europe and became the Neanderthals. The other branch moved east, becoming Denisovans. By 130,000 years ago, H. heidelbergensis in Africa had become Homo sapiens—our ancestors—who did not begin their own exodus from Africa until about 60,000 years ago.

Blacks are raw Heidelbergensis.

archive.is/C6U8l

The ancestors of Tibetans and Han Chinese got the gene by mating with Denisovans.

archive.is/ZJ7aQ

I don't eat another natural predator. That's my line.

They support Trump. They can stay.

No, they don't.
They were against Trump until their party came out and said they would rather have Trump over Hillary because they think they can manipulate him better. They think Trump is an egotistical fool they can play as a tool.
It was also intimidation, telling us that if we elect Trump, they will be able to control us. Learn Chinese Meta. This is how they operate.

Mao killed their greatest bloodlines, if they didn't retreat to Taiwan.
Reminder that Taiwan has the legitimate government of China.

I heard from a Chinese man that they ate crumbs and onion sandwiches. That's raw onion on bread.

Holla Forums LARPing about the invincibility of the white race is something that always amuses me.

AMA

You believe in Nanking?
You still hate the Japanese despite knowing most, if not all, was a hoax?
You wish you were Aryan?
What's your favorite Three Kingdoms figure and why? Mine's Liu Bei because he resurrected the Han dynasty. Rate my taste.
You consider Koreans your slave race, because that's what they are.
How do you feel about Opium Wars, and that us Western barbarians fucked your shit up because you treated us like shit? Think your emperor could've handled that differently?
You communist?
Think something like NatSoc is possible there in the future?
Will you ever stop claiming land, blobbing over more clay, and killing nationalism?
What do you think about nationalism?
Will legitimate Taiwan government ever reclaim China?
What is the view of legitimate Taiwan government among chinks?
Public opinion of geopolitics?
Public opinion of your government?
Your opinion of your government?
Public opinion of Aryans?

And why is Chinese Meta so shit against the Aryan?

1. Yes, but "muh 300,000" is pure shit.
2. Yes, for allowing the communists to come to power.
3. Yes.
4. 5/10
5. The Opium Wars were pure kikery. TBH the emperor could have removed all the corrupt officials.
6. No.
7. In fact, the current government calls itself NatSoc, but is nowhere near.
8. No, because expansionism has always been part of our history.
9. Nationalism is the right of every country and people except Israel.
10. No, because they're too cucked.
11. Half of Chinese literally worship Mao, and the other half literally worship America. Not surprisingly the first calls it "evil American imperialist" while the other calls it "legitimate China".
12. Again, the two halves of China.
13. Again, the two halves of China.
14. It is a kike controlled communist piece of shit.
15. Most people think white people are better than all others except themselves. They cry das waaaaaycis when le ebul white man oppresses da gud asian boi though.

Thanks, interesting stuff.
I was friends with one chink for quite a while and I guess he was the Mao-worshiping kind because he kept blaming everything on "evil American imperialism". Funny that those types don't see the irony when they boast about China, which has always had an imperialist foreign policy. Or do they and they just think everything China does is right? My theory is that Chinese government promotes the " evil American Imperialism" in order to distract from China's actual evil imperialism. At least we can blame ours on the kikes.
I didn't know there was a large pro-America anti-communist sentiment. Thanks for that. Thought you were all like my former friend.
And it was Japan's fault, but if America didn't intervene because of communist-infested FDR white house, they would have won the war, and Mao would have never happened. Blame FDR and the Jews, because they were the ones pulling all the strings that led to Red China. Most of Japan wanted to save Asia from what happened.