New Justice League Movie

Well Holla Forums what do you think?
First one was alright, like a giant action sequence instead of a movie, lets see how this goes. Webm in the replies.

They've all been shit. This one will be no different beyond being the shittiest of them all. WHY IS BATMAN EVEN THERE?!

Fuck their animation department with a rusty crowbar.

There you go.

Pretty sure this was to be released in October.

Anyways, I'll look forward to it, despite the awful design of Zatanna and Jason O'Mara, who's voice sounds too boyish and friendly. This new trailer has no new content in it, and is just a mismash of older trailers, so nothing much for me to say about it. There was a sneak peek included with TKJ's release, which involved most of this footage and more, as well as talks from the talent, which was pretty good, and they actually discussed how they limited the power of their characters, instead of making them stupidly strong and able to cast a single spell to win.

Matt Ryan continuing means that DC's higher ups really like him and want him to continue, so there's yet hope for him coming back. Wouldn't mind him appearing in Legends of Tomorrow in the past.

Per that sneak peek I was talking about, the Director, Jay Oliva, said that Batman is meant to be the 'normal' character and be absolutely new to magic, so is a lens for the viewer to look through. He seems to like the characters, so maybe it will work.

War was pretty great, but I'm a sucker for all the character interation

>We still haven't got any more news about Batman: Return of the Caped Crusader sequel starring William Shatner as Two-Face

Warner, just give me what I want and then fuck off.

Give them a couple months to check reviews and sales, user.

It's already been confirmed. It was confirmed at NYCC back in October.

Really, that's the one fucking thing Warner is producing that I give a single fuck about. It's the only thing James Tucker actually enjoyed making for the abomination that is DC Animation, and it's the only good thing DC Animation has produced.

can we please stop having Batman in everything? He has become so oversaturated in DC I have starting getting turned off whenever I see him in anything now

Also, I don't know what it is that bothers me about it but I don't like that Zatanna design…

DC's been sucking Batman's dick for years and I'm sick of it. The only Batman I want is Adam West. It's so stupid and fun. Everything else can burn.

It's cuz she looks more like a sex dungeon dominatrix than a fun cutesy magician girl.

Batman is like the only good top-tier character that DC has though.

Superman sucks, Wonder Woman double sucks, Green Lantern is OK-ish, Flash started sucking after Geoff Johns wrecked him, Cyborg was never good, Aquaman…wait, Aquaman is actually kinda cool, nevermind.

All their best non-Batman characters are middle to low-tier.

I still am not liking Zatanna's design. Though I do like they got Matt Ryan back as Constantine.

Damn straight user. I don't know why they keep feeling the need to fuck with classic designs.

That fucking movie was a kneeslapper all the way through.
I was hoping it would involve the multiverse, but this was good enough. Even if it did drag a bit.

The only DC cartoons I think I really liked were Batman: TAS, that Justice League movie with the anti-natalist Owl Man, and then that Catwoman Short…

Am I forgetting anything good?

Batman Beyond and JL deserve some attention. JLU gets a bit worse as they just shove people in, but at least when they do it they focus on the character well. It's just a bit jarring to develop a character for 1 or 2 episodes, then thy just become background.

Best movie is Flashpoint Paradox. This might be top 5 if they don't have a pants on head retarded plot, purely based off what I've seen so far.

That's the one where it all went to shit. Arguments could be made for Red Hood, DKR p1, GL Emeral Knights, even Superman vs. the Elite, but Flashpoint? Get some taste.

I like Barry.

Gods and monsters & red hood are top tier
Everything else ranged from good to complete utter shit

Honestly they've never been able to replicate the quality of the Red Hood movie.

It really wasn't. Generally, the further away from n52 content the better.

That was how I felt about JL:Throne of Atlantis and JL vs TT.

Things went downhill starting with JL: Flashpoint Paradox. Basically what said.

That movie made Barry look like a selfish asshole.

Yes. Yes, I had that argument. My opponent, however, had a life and quit before the argument could be concluded.
Anyway, it's shit.

your missing batman the brave and the bold

Superman is only fun to me when he's going on adventures with his family or teaming up with Batman.

ftfy

I'd already given up by that point so I'm really afraid to watch anything new. What the hell happened after the DCAU ended?

I wish they'd do more stories like that with modern Supes. The Superdad stuff is good, but I'd like to see a sidestory of him just messing around with petty criminals like this.

Wow they even brought out dark lantern.

I agree, there should be more shows and comics like Freakazoid.

Fuck yes.