Narnia reboot

Are you ready for some white kino? Oh wait silly me, how many minorities gonna be in it this time…

the original trilogy was pure kino though, even the Dawn Treader one which nobody but myself saw

why would they fucking do this?

Because there were no ways to insert niggers into the original one

More like christcuck flicks trying to emulate lotr.

White kino is white kino

CS Lewis is gonna kill himself in the afterlife over this.

You aren't very familiar with Tolkein and Lewis are you?

I assume he meant the movies, which were LOTR clones.

Oh, well then yes.

The books were very different from the LOTR's books. They didn't build a universe anywhere near as good as Tolkein's did. But Tolkein might as well have been autistic with the detail he put in.

WE

You don't know much of Lewis work don't you faggot?

Tolkien was a 'christcuck' too

Never watched them or read the books. Hear good things though. This reboot is going to hurt as even I know the Narnia stories are white as snow.

I had the misfortune of actually watching the first narnia, it was shit.
It would have been great if I were younger than 9 when watching it.

The protagonists were absolutely frustrating.

The movies were never good but ok.

ugh back to reddit with you

Why are you cucks always so thin-skinned?

Which one?

reminder that christianity is the religion of weakness

But lotr was also made by a 'christcuck' you fedora tipin' faggot
Sooo…
Your not making this any better for you…
Also>christcuckback to your hugbox on .net/pol/ with all the other redditors

IT'LL WORK THIS TIME WE SWEAR

This time child actors are black and asian.

CGI is black and asian too.

Except Tolkien actually had talent and used his religion as inspiration to create an interesting fictional mythos, while CS Lewis was an evangelizing hack who couldn't write anything but Christcuck drivel poorly disguised as fiction.

It's the same difference from people who practice their religion for themselves, and assholes who try to preach their religion into law.

>He thinks you can make proper laws without inserting your religion

not an argument plebbitor
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

the one on the left, I remember it was interesting for about 5 minutes when the kids met a half-goat half-man who built his own wooden house in the middle of a snowy hill, but that was the only good part of the movie

it's actually the religion of strength, let me prove it
Q.E.D.
fedoras btfo

you have to go back kid

damn, christcucks are autistic as fuck

You'd have to be in order to actually believe all that bullshit in the buybull.

Aslan: voiced by Idris Elba

Wasn't goat man a pedo? Or was that the book.

Just in your headcanon, user.

I'm fairly sure in the book he invited the little girl to his house to fuck her after he sedated her. It was implied but not explicitly stated that before handing her over to the witch he fugged her.

Bravo Lewis

Hmm…

Read "Till We Have Faces".

I'm from the future and can confirm this user is correct

christianity was around for almost 2000 years before any christian denominations started doing this shit

same shit they did with spiderman (twice) and the mummy (although apparently the new movie is about starting a "Universal Monsters" cinematic universe rather than trying to make money off Brendan Frasier nostalgia)

There was a creepy vibe to the movie, but in the books the goat-man was just supposed to turn in any Humans he found to the witch. He instead lets her go and gets punished for it.

You don't even have any idea what I just said do you?

It's a fucking jew who only comes to Holla Forums to shitpost. He larps as a pagan to get mad replies.

Really? Should watch them again then.

Never mind. You guys are autistic in a really bad way.
Holla Forums should be called reddit.Holla Forums

Sick roast game

you're a stinker

Superior Christian kino coming through.

lmao, grow up, god isnt real

u should be called faggy mcfagfag ;)

Isn't it a soft reboot?

you have to go back kid, do you?

no

and how could it be, all the actors are adults now

>>>/reddit/

Narnia was never good. Concept of the wardrobe was neat, but everything inside the realm sucked and generic.

Get the fuck of this board, Achmed. Sharia Law is shit, and so are all the other theocratic law systems.

Yeah, and it managed to destroy the greatest European empire from the inside, by pushing their cucky Jew worshipping into the Forum.

As if Christianity never incorporated pagan shit to make itself more palatable for the Romans - 12 apostles, 25 December holy date, the massacre of innocents, virgin birth, etc.

Gibbon was a retard, it was Christianity that saved Rome.

yeah. the Christian Roman empire lasted until 1453, ie. way longer than the non-Christian Roman empire did.

Both of them were Christians, you retard. Byzantium only lasted that long because of its walls and good geographic location.

I mean Roman empire before it turned christian. that was only like 200 years.

The Roman Empire before Christianity was at its apex.

Christian Roman empire was decaying and already collapsing you ignorant negro

Dude the Romans did it to themselves with their own laziness and corruption.

the lion will be replaced with a panther