MGTOW the anthem

MGTOW the anthem
Why does gangstalicious work so well as a mgtow parody even though that was unintended?

I think he wasn't suppose to be a parody of the black community hypocrisy with homophobia.

I thought he was.

Daily reminder there won't be any more seasons. Instead just swallow more shitty flash animations about random disgusting humor.

Post cisbusters Sony wont pay for more seasons. Boondocks made fun of feminists and LGBT shit.

For fuck's sake. Is the videogame brand of Sony the only one not doing OVERLY retarded decissions?

They do retarded decissions, but not as big.

Probably. PS4 keeping Sony movie studio alive at this point

Stop making these threads across the boards. No one likes your jewcuck mgtow.

Wasn't gangstalicious gay or something?

is it me or the chick on the right in the video Korra?

Holy shit I never realized that!

Boondocks probably used the sameness Korean animation studio.

Actually, Studio Mir did most of Korra + S4 of the Boondocks.

season 4 was so bad It makes me wish we ended with 3

Wasn't season 4 directed by someone that wasn't the original creator?

Someone say MGTOW anthem?

Pretty sure someone said MGTOW anthem.

Fuck off back to cuckchan, the lot of you, you biological mistakes.

yes.

MGTOW anthem?

come on guys, we got to just accept feminism, there's no going back we got to double down now that there is a sexist patriarchy back in power

why don't we all show our support for feminism with some self castration? nothing says that you support empowering women like cutting your own balls off

"do the homie"? doesn't that sound weird to you guys? you, Holla Forums, who think everything is gay.

can you confirm your self castration for the rest of us feminists? if not then you hate women and do not belong here

nothing wrong with suckin dick

you know what would really make us progressive.

sperm farms

user, I don't know how you got there, but, calling this a MGTOW parody shows how you have a very flawed idea of what that word really means.

Yeah what are you, gay?