Taylor Swist is a Jewess

web.archive.org/web/20160823135051/https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */y-it-matters-64aececd20b

Jews being a collectively funny people was a kike lie that fooled me for a long time. The only real gift is in the degree of self-loathing that the few self-aware ones are capable of- for every Larry David, there are 1,000,000 humorless, try-hard pricks like this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1r6Oi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol no fucking way.

What's with this fucking link op?

Zero evidence besides a random nobody on twitter claiming to have been at her bat mitzvah. No photos, no statement from Taylor herself.

I know Taylor Swift is Jewish because my friend’s cousin was at her Bat Mitzvah. It was held at Temple Beth Keshet in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and it was reportedly extravagant even by upper middle-class reform standards. The spread, I’m told, was fantastic. As for the live band … eh. It was nothing to write home about.
Jesus Christ every fucking time.
Here's the regular link if anybody is having a problem with archive like i was.

This is common knowledge in the Jewish community, but for whatever reason it’s not widely known among non-Jews. I suppose that’s because Swift (née Taylor Swiftowitz) is extremely private about her religious upbringing and personal beliefs. I have no idea whether she’s still practicing, and to be honest, I doubt she is. But make no mistake: Taylor Swift is a big old Jew.

Wow I fucked both of those up, sorry guys.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */y-it-matters-64aececd20b#.wt8rglihy

There we go.

lol, they Wish.

Oh fuck not again, I forgot to sage.

David Duke and Trump are also Jews. I know because my uncle's third cousin's friend's dog was the seeing-eye dog of a drinking buddy of a waithop that carried the bags of some decrepit kikes who said so in loud whispers to each other.

Adolph Hitler, the entire white race, and the entire black race are all Jews, as are the Chinese and Koreans.

This is why the Jew fears the samurai, the Japanese are literally the only non Jews on the entire planet.

In the end I guess it doesn't really matter. We all know how the entertainment business works in America and Europe: she's Jewish herself, or she fucked enough Jews to earn the favors needed to ascend in the pop world.

If she were a shiksa relying entirely on her own abilities, she'd be a waitress or a barista in a coffee shop. Which is not to say that she has no talent, but I don't think the Jews let anyone else get ahead in "their" business.

Yeah, so, I did a search for the surname "Swiftowitz" and came up with nothing. So I assume he's just trying to be funny and instead comes off as a faggot. It'll be hilarious to see what the Elders do to him if this actually goes anywhere.

Her parents are rich banksters. They had connections and got her recording deal.

She was originally a country-ish singer before she switched over to this mainstream pop stuff.
Maybe she had enough support in the country scene that it was easy money for an agent to repackage her as a cute blonde popstar.

Do you know where you are?

8/10

The article is clearly satire. He's trying to annoy a few gullible Twitter shitposters.

The whole Taylor Swift thing started out as another Holla Forums prank just like #EndFathersDay or freebleeding. Take some famous pop star and add Hitler quotes to her pictures to see if her fans buy it.

Now the kike is kvetching about being bombarded with smug banter coming from shitlords with anime and Taylor Swift avatars, so he tried to turn the meme on it's head by spreading information about Taylor Swift being jewish to see how many anons would buy it.

TN fag here. She was a cunt in highschool. She acted like a typical nose in the air kind of Jew so this isn't shocking. I dont get why betas on this board worship that stick figure cunt.

Most predictable shill is most predictable.

Though Taylor Swift a shit. No idea why people do like her.

Because she's cute.

REMINDER

“There’s been a lot of discussion about this video and what it means, but I’m just happy that in 2015, we live in a world where boys can play princesses and girls can play soldiers,” Taylor Swift

jewish lies, every time.

here the real archive>>7219353

archive.is/1r6Oi

nice one. 8/kek

Mildly amusing joke piece.