Post /k/ino

Post /k/ino

Didnt he get triggerd by some shitposter on /k/ calling him a stolen valor.

While it's pertaining to vidya with the historical backgrounds, I still think it's vidya /k/ino.

I think he got MS.

Speaking of vidya /k/ino.

Enjoy hearing damage kid!

1. That's cokeman
2. You're a faggot
3. He is wearing earpro. He clearly has bright orange foam earplugs in.

faggot

rip

What's with his voice, why is he talking like that? Is he autistic?

Didn't the AA-12 turn out to be really unreliable, or am I thinking of something else?

The AA12 was is and always will be a shit show because, the fucker who designed it is a goddamn con man. When he made claims and engineers brought up the fact that what he claimed was physically impossible he said, "It works on God's physics." Implying that he has some fucking divine esoteric knowledge. Everyone who ever worked with the cunt came to hate his lying ass. shit was way overhyped anyways.

You guys might like this one. :^)

Prob Iraqvet8888. I know Alex C from TFB tv got btfo'd on /k/ for using daddies guns and money to get more. But Dugan got MS and quit.

I hate TFB so much. I have a urge to punch him in his stupid looking ugly face every time I hear his voice.

I think that's just how he talks. Dude was a former Navy Seal who converted to Buddhism so I think that soft voice is him trying to be peaceful or something.

Nah. Dugan stuff is clearly parody.
Also that's the video that made the US army pick a new handgun.
Some shitposters said he got salty and quit, but he's just sick.

I wonder which is more /k/ino the first one or the second one.

Nah I remember he made some thing and verified he was on /k/ with some Instagram post but never a timestamp. I knew he quit because he had MS but his fat co star was a /k/ user and edited all of those /k/ hidden messages in his vids.

What was it that he claimed that was good Physics's?

The second one. JW2 is so good, people don't deserve to watch it.

Definitely the first one. I didn't think the second one was as good, but it worked as a sequel. It does what an action sequel should do.

Was the AK-47 still used? I thought it was the AK-74 that was the more modern one.

Is airshit considered /k/ino?

kek

And this /k/ino shill for gun control

he's a kike, don't watch his shit even if he's dead. His kikelings will collect royalties and spend them on the white genocide.

fucking jew movie

Mission Impossible 2