Why not matriarchy?

why not matriarchy?

Bad b8, leftycuck

well, 3DPD are shit at everything, and life for men under it would fucking suck.
that said, if 3DPD became super-human, and say pic happened, then yeah, I'd be all for that

I wouldn't. Its all fine and good as a fantasy, but irl I don't want to be reduced to somebody's plaything.

Because I don't want to be on the bottom.

Cut down the arm, not aside.

but you'll be happy, safe,and looked after.

women don't normally want to be the boss. and the ones that do are usually pretty bad at it

WRONG

I see higher ideas such as dignity are beyond you, monkey.

no I wouldn't.

Because laws aren't allowed to be sexy.

I see half-decent insults are beyond you, fagboy.

your brain would be fixed

pff my fucking old subject line, fuck

Because now that women control society some bitch was able to accuse me of rape and ruin my life

These sexy trips would be better with some storytime

Sounds like someone wasn't a good boy..

not enough women at the high end of the iq spectrum

Fucking manchild. You don't deserve a real woman.

I still don't know if this bitch is going to try to get the police involved. No evidence. There was no penetration and I have two witnesses. If her and her army of meth-chads try anything legally I'll just tear their lives down in the process with all the illegal shit they do. If they try anything physically I'll tear their lives down with bullets.

My friend who goes to a liberal college out west tells me that at parties nobody has sex when alcohol is even remotely involved. I understand why now.

NEVER DRINK WITH WOMEN

Did you know, in the Koran, it is specified that a woman must breastfeed a new man at least 10 times before they can be in the same space together?

Hebrew Aryans taught to take and marry female children, not teens, not old dried up cunts, but female children.

Go cry on some incel cesspool board, MGTOW. Noone wants to hear you whine about how only little girls are on your intellectual level

This is now a breastfeeding thread

lol

That's child abuse because a boy needs his semen for proper development.

lol what kind of uptight loser are you

Yes, those 16 year old boys sure are scarred from getting tutored by older women.

Ooga-booga, niggers!

Anime isn't real

maledom isn't real

that's just their culture dude

I like their culture.
You want to suck on my gat?

They are subhumans worthy of death

dine on cock

me on the right tbh
otherwise this thread is shit

I already said 3DPD were shit, and would be shit rulers, but that doesn't mean I don't get to have a fetish where that isn't the case.

Only a leftist would consider abbos people

Don't combine your fetishes with your politics. It ends badly.

fuck naive white knights. If people didn't enable this kind of shit it wouldn't happen. And fuck feminism for encouraging it.

what do u mean?

It's pretty misogynistic to request proof for what you are being accused of, user.