Leftist Media attempting to smear Wikileaks

Look at this shit, Holla Forums. This is some real fucking collusion going on right now. All these articles are posted within an hour difference from each other (some only minutes!) and all with essentially the same headline.

archive.is/y4n5b

It's pretty much them all saying how Wikileaks is harmful for rape victims and muslims yadda yadda.

Pay attention in the coming days, Holla Forums. Keep tabs on who publishes what and when.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/768041458624528385
archive.is/SzbAr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust
t.co/j4V8NH2Xmn
wired.com/2009/11/david-irving/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/768044801946189824
archive.is/8c6KQ
archive.is/ILM5j
razhael-blog-blog.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/raphae_li/
twitter.com/razhael/status/130978766854950914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not collusion. Go back to gamergate, faggot.

this, also sage

Considering the recent thing at the embassy, they could indeed be preparing a hit.

The same is happening in European news. A combined effort is being put in to stop wikileaks before Assange drops the bombshell. They'll pull the cable on the internet before letting anyone know the truth.

Every time

Always first post.

Yeah it's on the daily mail too. This comes just after the reports from leaks that Democrats were considering refuting leaks as fake before they even came out because they were so damaging.

It's a concentrated attack to dull the wikileaks blade before new leaks. They just found another plan of attack.

Interesting that they all appeared at once, and it's on the daily mail too. It's blatantly been fed to the news outlets. By (((who))) though?

Also fucking shills getting first comment just on time.

yeah, and I bet 'gamers are dead' right faggot?

reminder that this is the same press that gave no fucks about national security in the other leaks

Remember Klein's Journolist?

There must be a new version of that.

How could we go about exposing it? They must be much more concerned with opsec now.

The irony is someone will leak the truth to wikileaks. Mark my words on that

Wikileaks responds
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/768041458624528385
archive.is/SzbAr

Holy shit you guys. They literally just fucking copy and pasted a story they made a fucking YEAR ago and are acting like its brand new today.

given the media are ideological, the only way to get an informant would be for some way for the inner kike circle to break their own ethics in some way, which probably won't happen, they are true believers

best bet is to penetrate the group

maybe make the Holla Forums version of operation trust:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust

Looks like they're fucking terrified of Wikileaks.

They can't stop it so they're trying to dampen the impact. I'm betting that it will be about as effective as trying to surive getting by by a train by wearing kevlar.

This is it. This coupled with the (((mystery))) guy trying to climb the embassy yesterday and Cunton staging leaks of her own can only mean they are preparing to get Assange suicided and discredit his encrypted nuke immediately.
Be extremely fucking vigilant and make sure to download the bomb if you haven't already
t.co/j4V8NH2Xmn

The stories are based on an AP report. That report is probably politically motivated, but them posting it may not be.

I hate to say this, as Assange is one of the best freedom fighters out there, but Wikileaks does have a fucking problem in this regard. For those who aren't aware, Wikileaks posted a bunch of emails of David Irving's, a man who was literally jailed for his beliefs for over a year.

wired.com/2009/11/david-irving/

AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE ABSOLUTELY B T F O BY WIKILEAKS

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/768044801946189824

archive.is/8c6KQ
archive.is/ILM5j

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Haha, literally called it

Is the media retarded? All this narrative does it say that Assange is an asshole but it furthers his credibility because it implies that all the personal information is correct. Their best move would be to try to discredit Wikileaks accuracy.

Goddamn retards, this is why we're winning.

wew lads the fire is rising

the media is on the defensive now. They don't get to pick what to push any more with {current_year} being so difficult for them

Just started googling this guy. He is literally a ghost. His linked in has a degree, and his current AP job from this year. That's it. Yet there are other stories around. Also has one picture in google images, the same one used over and over.

Anyone better digger than I, find more information on him? He might be a US intel plant.

This should be a huge wake up call to anyone awake and paying attention. Link related is current year MTP actively pushing the narrative that Russia was behind the DNC leaks (avoiding of course that the most likely source was murdered staffer Seth Rich) even though they don't have a shred of evidence. This useless gimp even unironically pushes for a fellow journalist to give up his source.

Name: Raphael Satter
Mailing Address: 28 Spirit Quay, London – E1W 2UT GB
Phone: +44.2074827400

Is Trump actually fighting the entire media and winning?

How the fuck does the madman fight the entire world and win? Is he an actual Ubermensch?

Also, all his stories before he started the "cyber" beat sound like propaganda puff pieces.

About human rights abuses in Syria. Tenuous Iran connections in Syria. Also seems like an early opponent of LE ANONYMOUS.

His stories are basically USGOV boilerplate.

This is his personal blog as well with more propaganda garbage: razhael-blog-blog.tumblr.com/

instagram with generic photos: instagram.com/raphae_li/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it's not just money, the man has mastered n-dimensional chess. He plays the media like it's nothing.

He has like 4.5$-10$ Billion.

Compare that to the Trillions that the Globalists own and it's fucking nothing.

Julian's going to die isn't he?

If they could kill him don't you think that he'd be dead already?

It's too risky for anyone to kill him. If he were to die, I have no doubt Wikileaks would release everything at once.

he's locked inside an embassy in russia

I think Jason Bourne is busy this summer with his new movie so they're going to have to wait

*london, not russia. Ecuadorian embassy in London. Some guy got caught just a day ago trying to get in the building by climbing up the side, and he somehow got away

They don't aim to assassinate him, just his character.

If they really want Assange out, USA is capable of putting pressure on Ecuador and UK whenever it wants. And off to sharing a hole with Manning he goes.

They've already tried this and failed. Remember, the reason why he's in the Ecuador embassy is because Sweden wants to extradict him for a phony rape claim (raping two women at once, lmao). Were he ever to set foot in Sweden, he'd be on the first flight to a CIA blacksite on the same day.

Even if he does he'll die a hero and his deadmans switch will utterly destroy his enemies.

Again people like Trump and Assange prove to me and should prove to you that all it takes to change the course of all humanity is the will of a single exceptional man.

Honestly those single great men are the most dangerous and powerful entities on Earth, the power of a nuke is nothing in comparison.

Didn't these cucks advertise Wikileaks and Snowden for years? Or am I mistaken? What changed now?

His character doesn't matter.

It won't matter if what he leaks is as huge and we think. All that will matter is his record of accuracy.

The media is trying to destroy a man and they couldn't be making a larger mistake. Not to mention Julian has to have been ready to die ever since he started wikileaks.

The truth was no longer beneficial to their interests.

Shit they're going all out at once

This is collusion, and gamers ARE dead, back to Holla Forums with you.

The amount of disrespect for 2016… Holy shit guys I mean we have come so far

Do you think he's (((Raphael Satter))) ?

Where was that guy in 2011?

archive.is/ILM5j
twitter.com/razhael/status/130978766854950914

Good find.

That post confirms for me that he's a gov shill.

Check out some of his other stories as well. He pushes for Iran connections in Syria. Human rights abuses. Pretty much boilerplate muh R2P prog talk that was used to justify the overthrow of various countries. All while being this "independent" AP guy with a generic internet background and lack of information about him.

Now he is behind going after wikileaks.

What a surprise.

Well there was a lot of shitting on Obama and the NSA back then too…don't know how they tolerated criticism on their le hope and change fellow puppet.

Could we get names of all the authors of articles and try to connect them based on "how close time intervals of articles were written" type of map?

GAMERGATE WAS JUST A WARM UP STRETCH

After the assassination attempt it would be near impossible for them to do so , they will have quadrupuled security until after the election at least

and all eyes will be on Clinton/Soros if he does commit suicide with a nailgun to the dick then cuts his own head off

This. Most people don't even know there is such a thing as the trillionaire class. My browser doesn't even know the word.

Who owns Associated Press?

Seems like it.

When the "Gamers are dead" articles hit, it pissed off a lot of people and set off that dumpster fire, but think for a moment how many fucking normalfags just swallowed the "Gamers are sexist" narrative. Because that's what the media told them. And thinking is hard.

for fuck's sake, even Wikileaks called out the gamergate articles as a simple, easy-to-digest example of how the media colludes to generate a narrative.

Of course this is JournoList v. whatever working behind the scenes. They do it daily.

BUMP

Get back into your oven, shill.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Bumping for based Assange. God speed you madman.

OP showed something of interest and just asked us to be aware of it in-case it's true, which is more than possible with current on-goings.

It isn't being too much of a faggot.

The real question is, what will wikileaks do if it becomes aware? Wikileaks always seem like the type of guy that just shoots the guy climbing a ladder than trying to push it over.

It's possible.

Remember how Nietzsche said the true ubermensch would revel in a good fight, be full of joyfulness, and inspire others to reject convention and better themselves? Now, who does that sound like in contemporary culture.

A-are you saying we're the ubermensch?

B U M P

These people are absolute scum.

Record status: CORRECTED

Kek. The same media that believe if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear?

Consider suicide, please.

cut it in half and make it work

Well duh.

I really think they have a bot running scanning the site for sensitive posts and they try to "get out in front of it" with a (rapid response team) posting something to refute it.

This is very interesting.

About Me
Born in the Midwest, I split my childhood between Paris and Washington, D.C. before attending the University of Chicago, where I graduated with a degree in political science. I currently live in Europe, where I’ve worked for The Associated Press since 2006.

Current areas of interest include cybersecurity, espionage, biometrics, civil liberty, corruption, tax evasion, money laundering, theft, fraud, and terrorism.

You are welcome to contact me via any of the social media above. However for messages of a professional nature please use my work email, which consists of the first letter of my first name, followed by the six letters of my last name, followed by @ap.org. Messages to this address can be protected with PGP, an encryption program. My public key can be found here or on a public key server. Although encryption may not defeat a determined attacker, it can baffle more routine forms of eavesdropping. Here’s a guide to installing PGP.

If your message is of a personal nature, please contact me at my personal email, which consists of the first letter of my first name, followed by @phae.li. Messages to this address can also be protected with PGP. The public key can be found here. Please note that this mailbox is not checked regularly.

I use a wide variety of encrypted messaging programs, including Pidgin, CryptoCat, Silent Circle, and Signal. Please contact me, preferably in a PGP-protected email, for further detail.

I remain reachable by postal mail. Please send documents, or, better yet, a memory stick encrypted against my public key, care of Raphael Satter at:

The Associated Press
The Interchange
Oval Road, Camden Lock
London NW1 7DZ
UNITED KINGDOM

—–BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–
Version: SKS 1.1.5
Comment: Hostname: pgp.mit.edu
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=i4uk
—–END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–

Interesting. Operation Mockingbird is an ongoing operation, it doesn't stop.

Yes media, continue slandering the same website that exposes tyranny on a regular basis and most normalfags associate with Edward Snowden. That will surely win back the publics trust in the media, which is at an all time low

Is the paltry amount of money really worth being so corrupt?

Hahahaha. When Wikileaks published the personal info of 14,000 BNP members, the leftist media thought it was fantasic.

My Goodness, you know they are trying to kill Assange, download those Wikileaks Insurance Files if you haven't done so already. The time is short, they're preparing something BIG to deal with all of this, I'm sure!!!