Don't vote trump, think of all the poor Mexicans and Muslims. lol

Don't vote trump, think of all the poor Mexicans and Muslims. lol

Makes you wonder if the artist is one of those.

Well you should tell the original artist that at least he is telling the truth since the hate button is pushed but not the lie one.

At first I thought it was the flag of Italy and I got confused.

the artist is a nigger, he put Hitler into the audience. He is the kind of person that claims that something is bad and if you ask him why it's bad he will just reply with some bullshit like "are you serious?" or "do I really have to explain it".

I don't think that sends the message the author went for.

yeah, hes probably fucking a white male

The insolence of these mexican motherfuckers is astounding. Their country is so shitty, that they have to parasite on theig neighbour in millions of nachoturds and they aren't even ashamed. Fucking subhumans gtfo and repair your country, stop drinking our blood.

same here

Why are leftist political artists so low energy?

Why are spics so fucking stupid? They are gonna end up holocausting themselves just like Israel will soon

oy vey, this will show those awful goyim that Trump is a menace!

Artist should gas themselves. But admittedly I like this style of cartoon drawing, aesthetic. Which is bad I guess - because it's the kind of thing that would catch on

Mexico was a mistake
t. Spaniard

Wow such a clever concept! But on another note, why are illustrators such attention whores?

Yeah this retard fucked up all the way, one or two simple edits and this instantly turns into huge pro-Trump art

Oh wait! Everyone knows artists don't have to make actual arguments! Just depict him as a monkey or draw him naked with a micropenis. That will do the trick, right??? xD

shame, looks like the art style is based on ww2 propaganda posters

HAHA Trump has so many problems! here let me just paint him with my period blood.

Does the left think really think they're the educated side while resorting to arguments as a basic as "he probably has a small penis"?

can't someone talented nazify his works a little? you know, pulling a reverse ben garrison?

You know what, I'm tired and I'm good at art when I'm tired, I might try

jesus do they not understand that if Trump doesn't win then the amount of radicalization is going to be insane

Tried a few changes, tried to make the crowd a little happier but I noticed there were literal monkeys and robots so I don't know what thats about.

Should I give him pants and maybe have him supported by his family instead?

hey I spotted mr skeltal

Are the monkies in the crowd black people?

Rule 1 of political cartoons: NEVER attack the audience.

But of course, leftists don't get that.

I just realized how cave paintings were born

lol this faggot can't hide his secret boner for the Emperor, but still draws "anti" shit to toe the party line

He done goofed.

I'm already attempting something

this needs more views
still

Young People Shocked By Hillary's Scandals
CampusReform

(checked)
HEIL HITLER

Did some fixups.

God speed, based sir

don't make me rush

THIS IMAGE NEEDS MORE OLD GLORY FREEDOM FLAGS FLYING IN IT, OF COURSE WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MEXICO OR ISLAMIC NATIONS
THIS
IS
AMERICA

Make the audience a bunch of cameras.

couple monkey's in the crowd, black vote confirmed for trump

How convenient it is to be able to lump all of Trump's supporters into a single homogenous group like that. Why is the left so racist?

somebody else finish it

Make a button for snek

You mean the people trump is going to make citizens as long as they aren't "criminals"? Don't worry I'll be staying home.

So none of them?

Not criminals, "criminals"

WEW

I would say that the left has gone insane, but I would be repeating myself.

They become apoplectic and have a spastic fit at the very muttering of anything remotely nationalists or related to Trump.

Their safe spaces, coddled lives, and echo chambers have insulated them from what real right wing nationalism is, and specifically how popular it is.

The left never won over the working class because their ideology is forced and requires extensive propaganda, the right has won the working class because the right's ideas are congenial to the very constitution of the european races.

The cartoon is right because Americans hate spics and muslims.
No one likes spics and muslims, not even spics and muslims.

Its only logical and natural to fucking hate the groups actively seek to undermine your people demographically and economically.

Those students seemed to actually get pissed off. Didn't even try to deflect or anything.

The truth will set you free.

really makes you think

All that crap gets the happy attention of the MSM while Ben Garrison's site gets suspended.

I don’t get it. It’s still TRUMP running the show. It’s not like he’s being puppeteered by goldman sachs or kikes or “the establishment” or something.

The face was okay; bring it back.
“The Platform” should become “The Stool”; they’ve already given us diapers, so that’s great.

Lefties have brain damage.

HISTORY IS CYCLICAL
THE JEW HAS ENTERED DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

All I see here is the only one controlling Trump is Trump

Wait…

in the bottom right corner, is that a spoopy skellington?

Is he on Mr. Trumps Wild Ride?

typical amateur poser of an artfag. Ginat signature of a name with a copyright "oc do not steal" bullshit. Low energy, no value separation, poor composition/unclear read. Just plain shit

I don't want to put to much effort into it since the artist doesn't deserves it, but my interpretation is that Trump is a small insecure boy that hides behind… idk… No idea what the artist was thinking, because in the end all that money, and what he has, is him, not a mask or something to stay behind.

He is standing on those useless people so maybe the artist implies that trump needs them.