Trump is even worse than Hitler

Now: Trump is even worse than Hitler

US presidential hopeful Donald Trump has more psychopathic traits than Adolf Hitler, a researcher at Oxford University has found.
Experts suggested likely scores against a series of questions. Trump scored 171, two points more than Hitler.

Saddam Hussein topped the list, scoring 189, while Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton received a score of 152, putting her in the top 20 percent.

the test scores people on eight traits that contribute to a psychopathic character. They are fearlessness, cold-heartedness, egocentricity, ruthlessness, self-confidence, charisma, dishonesty and deficits in empathy and conscience.

well that explains it

rt.com/uk/356820-trump-psychopathic-hitler-oxford/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jZsuG
newsinfo.inquirer.net/787285/duterte-on-being-likened-to-trump-that-son-of-a-whore
archive.is/nX66I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler had too much sun, not enough lightning.

TRUMP IS ALL LIGHTNING

BEHOLD KALKI

The first post came right on time and useful as always….

What are the chances Trump really is a psycho, its not uncommon with people of his success, nor nessecarily bad in a leader.

Don't worry OP… I'll do your job for you.
archive.is/jZsuG
What part of
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
Do faggots not get?

because Hillary isn't a psychopath, she's demented and genuinely believes that open borders and flooding the country with mudshits is a good thing.
Bill is probably a ruthless fuck, and hillary probably was a ruthless fuck but now she's just a crazy fuck who sucks soros cock for foundation shekels.
that underground retirement community she's looking forward to sure must be expensive..

it's newfags user, we are being flooded by newfags who have only been here 2 weeks.

Another side splitting study and MSM attempt to smear the guy.

I wonder if normies are getting bored of all the Hitler talk

No fucking way, just look at how she keeps flipfloping
Even less likely than her ever retiring anywhere but a coffin.

Oh ffs, its RT. what do i give a fuck about the Kremlin?

you retard. YOU FUCKING RETARD.

YOU ARCHIVE FOR 1 OF 2 REASONS

1) THE WEBSITE IS KIKE CANCER AND YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE THEM ANY AD REVENUE

2) TO BACKUP AND SAVE ARTICLES AND INFORMATION POSTED ONLINE IN CASE THE KIKES HAVE THE PAGE SHUT DOWN

IDIOTS LIKE YOU POST SHIT AND THEN WHEN IT GETS SHUT DOWN "OH GEE GUYS SORRY I D-D-DIDNT KNOW I SHOULD HAVE ARCHIVED IT

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

This for fucking days

How did Duterte score. Was his score fff the scale?

Ah so they will admit Hitler wasn't literally satan as long as it's done to attack Trump. Fine by me. Absolving Nazi Germany is the most important thing.

>The form was completed on behalf of the candidates by a seasoned political reporter

lmao

and redditors and liberals complain about muh anti-intellectualism when we want to empty the universities

I wish he was on the level of Hitler. I literally wish that he was going to throw Mexicans and mudslimes in fored labor camps and real gas chambers. I literally believe that we should slaughter every leftist in the country. The only way to fix America is through genocide. We need "America's Hitler" right now.

Do you realize what board you're on?

newsinfo.inquirer.net/787285/duterte-on-being-likened-to-trump-that-son-of-a-whore
Asked about his reaction to being called the “Donald Trump of Asia,” Duterte said: “T* niya. (That son of a whore!)”
He maintained that one clear difference between him and Trump is that the latter is a bigot.
“Hindi naman ako bigot (I am not a bigot). He hates Muslims. From his assumption, wala nang makakapasok na Muslim (Muslims can no longer enter the United States),” the incoming President told reporters on Monday night.

He's just another globalist pawn, you think because he kills a few drug dealers he's the next hitler? cuck guevera operated exactly like this fag, he didn't do anything but turn his country into a commie shithole.

what's next on scale ?
literally Satan and worse than Satan ?

or literally Khorne ?

Fixed!

screencap > archive

You can't fool anyone, Chaim.

Needs more ((()))'s.

So it's nothing?

Experts suggested likely scores against a series of questions. Trump scored 171, two points more than Hitler. Trump beats Hitler.. Yay!

But this is bullshit.. Psych tests have bullshit questions, and since the "researcher" answered the questions for Trump instead of him taking the test himself it's utter bullshit.

Nobody cares anymore. They blew their load too early and cried wolf so loud/much that it falls on deaf ears and rolling eyes now. Don't forget, after Trump rebuked the pope they were actually calling him the anti Christ.

Time to bust out my sleeper Jew account on Twitter

"OY VEY! HOW DARE YOU MAKE LIGHT OF DA SIX GORRILION!"

This is what you want in a president. It is also a trait of a sociopath. Sociopaths make good leaders.
Anyone who thinks Trump is cold hearted is an ignoramus. Paid off the mortgage of a guy who was nice enough to stop and help when his limo blew a tire. There have been many instances of him going far out of his way to help people.
Lots of people are egocentric. I sure am. Does that make me a mass murderer, as this test seems to imply?
This is a taught trait. Again, being ruthless in business or negotiation as president is a good thing.
Jesus Christ, with all the fucking positive character traits being construed as somehow negative. Didn't click the link, but I give 10:1 odds the author is a fucking Jew.
When has Trump ever been dishonest?
I don't know how you would quantify that, but again, he helps people ALL THE TIME, and he doesn't talk it up. It's just a known fact that he jumped out of his limo to stop a mugging. If he didn't have any empathy, or no conscious, he would never have done that.

Self confidence and charisma are characteristics of a psychopath? These Jews are trying to label everyone with some sort of mental illness just to scoop up all our guns. Fucking kikes.

It is true!

none of these things indicate psychopathy
fuck off bong doc

No shit they don't like those characteristics, why do you think nuMales exist?

Hell, when I was growing up, courage and charisma were considered traits that everyone should strive for, even if they don't occur naturally in everyone.

Then again, those were the days before the [CURRENTYEAR].

Jesus fucking Christ, they are throwing all credibility out of the window. The sheer desperation.

I've lost count of the sharks these bullshit diploma mill (((studies))) have jumped.

>trump is ____
Fill the blank Holla Forums.

Wew lads, so basically some cuckfucks got together to put words in Trump's mouth, came up with a number based off of that shit they made up, and are pretending that it's an accurate representation of the guy. In other words, it's purely subjective nonsense posing as science. In other other words, it's the typical "science" of the current year.

Trump will surpass Hitler?

This just in goys! Trump drains children of their blood and sacrifices them to Moloch!

Wait a second…

They've been comparing every Republican candidate to Hitler since the 90s. They use that shit because they're aware that retards fall for it repeatedly. Imagine if Bush trained ISIS militants in Syria and supported the Libyan intervention like Obama and Clinton did, leftists would be publishing hitpiece after hitpiece about how evil right-wingers are.

That's why people were frustrated with cuckservatives. Cuckservatives were very naive people who tried hard to kiss the ass of dishonest, disrespectful individuals who constantly spit and kicked them to the ground.

And cuckservatives have been comparing every democrat to Hitler. That's just how the jew-controlled parties operate.

Don't delude yourself into thinking one is worse than the other.

They've already called him the anti-christ. They have no where left to escalate this.

I hate psychologists and I hope that during der Trumpenfuhrer's reign we can get this filthy jewish pseudoscience out of our schools.

This test is garbage by design

Say all you want about Trump but he's not Hitler.
I would kill Trump and all his familly if it meant Hitler won the war.

And that Goebbels lives happy with his familly. Good night Sweet Prince

I hate normalfags.

tbh, rt gets its shekels from Kremlin, so ad-revenue is not relevant in this case.

agreed about the take-down mitigation point tho.

I didn't know where to post this, it doesn't deserve it's own thread, but god help us I came across this desperate excuse for a "Man" on Omegle earlier today, the Jews got into our heads real Bad.
What are your thoughts on pegging?
You: Stupid
You: It's useless for the Woman.
Stranger: ugh i let my gf peg me once with her dildo tbh
You: MIf Men really wanna get dick that bad just go geta trap or some fag jesus christ.
You: *if
You: Stop trying to deny being at least bi by having some poor woman shove a piece of plastic into your ass
You: And you think she;d actually enjoy that? Jesus Christ you dumb fool.
Stranger: do you really think anal stuff makes someone bi/gay?
Stranger: like seriously??
You: Yeah, just what the fuck would you imagine going into your ass if you're 100% straight then?
You: Jesus, you'd have to be at least bi-curious
Stranger: do you not realize every man has a ton of nerve endings and prostate in their ass?
Stranger: meaning it would be pleasurable for anyone
Stranger: regardless of who they feel attracted to
Stranger: your ideas of sexuality are that of a 75 year old man lol
You: Yes, but would you really want your gf do feel disgusted and disturbed by doing that when you could just find a ts/man to do it to you in a "better" way?
Stranger: my gf was the one who wanted to try it….
Stranger: again…your ideas of sexuality assuming a girl would never want to do that, are incredibly out-dated
You: OMG IT'S CURRENT YEAR
You: I bet you watch John oliver, don't you?
Stranger: nah
You: Bet ya can't wait to vote Hillary
Stranger: i dont really watch much TV tbh
You: Isn't Trump just the biggest Meanie?
Stranger: idk why you're getting so angry….
Stranger: and defensive
You: Because there's too many idiots with that stupid "it's the current year so everything is acceptable" mindset and it's damaging society
Stranger: lol anal play is damaging society?
You: Nah, but that "it's the current year" excuse is.
You: People use that for EVERYTHINg
Stranger: can you give me an example of when people use that
Stranger: and how that thing theyre justifying is damaging society
You: We need to let more "refugees" into our countries, I don't care that they commit more violence, rape our women, and generally by and large do not conform to our ways
You: That kind of way.
Stranger: and people say, "man it's 2016, let's let the refugees in?"
Stranger: lol ive never heard somone say that
You: Oh they do, becuase they eat up what they hear on tv.
Stranger: ive heard people say that most of them are simply fleeing a place where they will die if they stay…so let's give them shelter
You: and John Oliver CONSTANTLY says it. Hahahahahahahhaha you Believe that?
You: Jesus Christ man, do a bit of research.
Stranger: …yes bc it's true
Stranger: 100,000s of civilians have died in Syria
You: Why us then?
You: Why not rich middle eastern countries?
Stranger: it's not only us
Stranger: Turkey has accepted some
You: How many have Israel taken in?
Stranger: Just try putting yourself in their shoes
You: Did you know it's illegal to marry a non-jew in Israel? Yet Israelis always promote multiculturalism in Europe and America.
Stranger: if your city was being bombed and destroyed, wouldn't you want a country to say "come to us"
You: I would be grateful to that country, and not impose our own laws on them, rape their women, behead their men,and bomb them.
Stranger: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to me free" is what it says on the statue of liberty. We'd be betraying our ideals if we were to turn refugees away
Stranger: yes but there are always bad eggs
You: The Bad eggs by and large outnumber the good in this case
Stranger: they definitely do not
Stranger: literally thousands and thousands of middle eastern refugees have settled in the USA since 9/11
Stranger: I believe only 2 or 3 were later implcated in terrorist activity
You: Quite clearly they do you gullible fool, look at Europe, they form their own ghettoes, refuse to blend in with the host country, drain their welfare and attack the natives
Stranger: idk about the european way of handling things, im saying in the USA that hasnt been the case
You: There are no-go areas in stockholm where even the police refuse to go because there is Muslim ghettoes
Stranger: thats been proven false
Stranger: again
Stranger: and
Stranger: again
Stranger: just Google that
You: No it hasn't The plaque on the statue of Liberty was for EUROPEAN Immigrants who actually benefitted their host country and were civilised.
Stranger: I have to go, but I hope that you can open your heart someday to people who the majority of which are simply trying to protect their families. Best of luck to you :)
Stranger has disconnected.

You seemed pretty defensive, lad.

How do these 3 traits make one a (((psycho)))?

It's just gotten to the point where that stupid fucking "it's current year" "outdated" excuse actually fucking triggers me I see it that much. It's so bad.

I wouldn't be surprised if their study claimed that Jesus was worse than Satan.

Neither of them are sufficient.

Disregard this study, just look at the faggot nu-male who did this research, pic related, the "guy" with glasses.
Also here is his webpage
archive.is/nX66I

Looks more like he's on hormones or something

I heard a lot of these stories, like reserving a building for a pregnant woman, pushing economically to let niggers and the like into exclusive establishments etc, but I can't tell them to normies because they won't believe them without proof. You got links?

Well, that's disappointing.

Ignorant hedonism should be punished with beatings.

If the men of 200 years ago would see what the average "voter" thinks today, they would've thrown down their ballots and requested disenfranchisement on the spot. Our society is absolutely fucking disgusting. In fact, it is so disgusting and ignorant that I can start rattling off the problems with homosexuality and my normie friends will just laugh nervously and try to forget immediately what I'm saying.

I'm just sitting there shaking my head, because calling them a subhuman faggot to their face isn't enough to illicit a coherent logical response from them. Just feelings. Intense, riled up, angry feelings.

Every liberal normie out there deserves to be beaten with a god damn baseball bat.

This is meant for this

What the fuck is it, MSM?

what? they didn't test Idi Amin ???

Ahahahahahaha I got banned from Omegle for (((Bad Behaviour))) either for this, or for saying Multiculturalism is bad.
Jesus H Christ. Wrongthink. Orwell must be rolling in his Grave.

Yeah, screenshots are a great idea.

Huxley's Brave New World is up your alley, Orwell was a communist who got angry at right-wingers for taking away his cummies.

He was british secret services who saw first hand in the 30s why, how and that Communism was doomed to fail from first hand experience.

Hence why he got so bold in 1984. He already knew endgame would be pure shit. Too bad not more people heeded his call.

Dude gives money to regular every day chefs and has talks with them, also with any other everyday person as he stated himself that he rather hangs out with working class people than rich fucks, dude has funded memorials for veterans and the upkeep for them, helped when a guy got robbed and so on.
Lets people on stage without any bullshit, hires people on the spot and so on.

All without screaming for attention himself, it was other people that talked around about he did. And that is the sign of a man with a heart of gold he just does this stuff without asking for single bit of attention or a pay back.

I don't care if they compare him with Hitler, because we here really know what kind of person was. A good one just like Trump is and this is the ultimate thing kikes fear, kindness and love from the heart.

Che Guevara's country was Argentina, you dope.

Bump for CTR asshurt

Well, honestly, given how wonderful Hitler was, damn near everybody is literally worse than Hitler.

Kek, I first read that as "A PENCE IS NOT ENOUGH"