Free dox infon

Anyone want a copy of a big portion of the Turkish citizenship database?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/baphomet/res/124212.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you posting it here and not on baph?

what tf is that?

For what purpose? Turks are subhuman, they don't deserve our time

post it

WATCH THE FUCK OUT WE GOT A HACKERMAN IN THIS THREAD

where do you hail from and how did you get that database? be as discrete as you like

which is a good reason to fuck with em, blackmail, things of that sort

I was surfing random ip's and found one with the pc extra protected, seeing this as a challenge I grabbed some files from their server then I end up with that

Or, not. The turks will lead themselves to ruin in time.

If you want to do something productive, post the dox of rich jews around the world

I may do that, any way to keep in touch to provide updates?

You're doing it right now, Agent

Wow, turks really are subhuman. Did they honestly leave a central government computer open to IP scanning? Fine, OP, you convinced me. Go on /baphomet/ board and try to sell your db. They have more experience and more clients in terms of these things. Or give it to them, either one is fine.

everyone, im not gonna lie, im literally a 17 year old sitting in my room, this is my first MAJOR hack, im proud of myself

How many rows there in in that database?

I'd need to go back and look to see what your talking about, though when I got it, it was a text file, I may have gotten this from another "hackers" computer considering the poor security, also pointing out it was a document

Congrats faggot, now you're pic related

I also used remote access to send the files to me

You weren't using your real IP or windows to do this, were you? I hope you at least were using a virtual machine with VPN of some sort.

Yes, i used a VM with some prxy layers + tor vpn

Some fag already made a thread for you on /baphomet/, go there and share your db or sell it for bitcoins, either way go there.

user's, go here to watch the thread in which im selling a portion of the info:
8ch.net/baphomet/res/124212.html

You need to lurk more before posting again. No idea of what your price would be, and you can't even crosslink.

>>>/baphomet/124212

I'm gonna be honest ill practically give it away for free, i don't care about selling it, also im a little bit of a new fag to Holla Forums, i just migrated

Yes, we can tell, especially since you keep posting when told to stay quiet for a while and lurk.

well, nice job faggot, good for you
this thread reminds me of the old Holla Forums tbh

okay i get that im supposed to stay quiet, but wtf am i lurking

Go back.

>>>/4chan/

fuck off m8

You will not be welcome wherever you post here. You reek of newfaggotry.

Go. Back.

You're having a fit

Nope. In fact I'm trying to save you some face, but you keep digging your own grave.

You're not welcome, go back.

know what, fine ill go, to anyone who wants the files, theyre here:

http:// bi t.ly /2tz2LLk
(put it together)