Safety of the wall workers

Now that the elite are panicky of Trump's rise it's inevitable the wall is going up.

I had a thought occur to me; when the wall starts construction, do you think people on the Mexishit side of the wall will start taking potshots at the workers building said wall? Considering the drug cartels would hold something of a resentment to these people cutting off their revenue, I have to ask what would be done to protect those workers.

I know the border patrol endorses Trump, but would even an increase of their forces under Trump would be enough? What else would need to be done to keep the workers safe?

How fucking stupid are you and your slide?

Every.
Single.
Time.

Did the work day just start in Tel Aviv?

You tell me shlomo. Seems like you and this other kike are quick on the shill train while adding nothing. This thread is shit and you only exist to bump shit.

I've been thinking about this for a while and I've come to the conclusion that a combination of drones, Apache helicopters and snipers of our own would do the trick just fine. If the situation escalates to the point where more force is necessary, we can just invade Mexico and create a five-mile-long buffer zone and then pull back once it's all done.

Seriously, what the fuck are they going to do about it? Oh, and if any spics decide to get uppity and commit acts of terrorism and disturbances inside the US, I'm more than a-ok with using wetback slave labour to for menial tasks.

Keep on correcting that record, Haim, you'll convince someone some day.

The fact you think when the wall is "Upgraded" peoples' lives being in danger means nothing shows you're trying to detail something. How is this a slide? How is it shilling? Im just looking out for Americans being sacrificed, and worse yet for them to be used in a media blitz against the God Emperor.

Come on, this has happened in the past as a means to discredit people in power (((they))) don't like.

Stop being a nigger.

I know i'll just be ignored for shilling like this but did anybody ever stop and wonder if this is maybe just a big scam?

I mean a guy who made a living with large building projects runs for president to start the largest building project of our nation in decades.

When you try and co-opt our memes you just end up looking even more Jewish, Chaim & Moshe.

The wall will be built. It will be built under budget, ahead of schedule, and without American deaths. I can't guarantee that some spics won't die in the process though.

No we've never thought about any of that before. Thank you for Correcting The Record.

We need to build jaegers to slaughter the illegal mexicrement kaiju.

Stop acting we can't tell what you are.

I don't know why you are trying to force this but i doubt it will ever catch on.

Top keke this dillusion

Call me a shill it's the truth

Yeah, you're a shill. A very incorrect one.

They could wear balaclavas like the Mexican police.

Oh you're a redditfaggot from the_donald, sorry for the mix up. I made several salient points, which you completely ignored. Let's slow it down and spoonfeed.
SLIDE FAGGOT BTFO

we'll be fine

t. Texan

Executive Directive 51
Obama third term, Hillary is running just as a figurehead to oppose Trump for right now, but Trump probably knows, too.

Queer.

Enjoy your "security barrier" or "digital wall"

Top kek.

That would be terrorism. That s the last thing the cartels want since that would give us a reason to actually go into mexico and shit on them as well as the people.

it'd honestly be pretty great if the wall became a tourist attraction.

I take it this is bait

Thanks for your input niggerfaggot.
I rate your post Sam Hyde/reddit.