Imagine being Daisy Ridley

Imagine being Daisy Ridley.

Imagine attending the finest performance arts schools in London, your entire life, honing your acting craft for decades, spending every waking moment of your life preparing for your future career as a respected actress in film and broadway. Imagine doing all of this only to be picked out of a lineup for being the palest, whitest looking actress available at the time, and being sent to the Disney concentration camp, and spending years confined in a 4x6 trailer, with barred windows, sentenced to career suicide with JJ Abram's latest hack abomination, and even though it's shit, the legions of pimple-faced basement dwelling fans will praise it, because you're in a fucking capeshit tier Sci-Fi franchise. This is all you'll be known for the rest of your life. Not only that but you sign away your soul, your life, on the dotted line, and have to appear with the fattest, darkest, most dumpy looking nigger they could fly out of Nigeria. He's the ugliest nigger you've ever seen. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of 10/10 white chads your entire life, but now you have to appear in promos with this fat black bastard. This darkness looking, wide hips, fat, sweaty, awkward ape-ish bastard. You will always be known as the love interest of this gross, bloated looking nigger. You will forever be the face of race mixing, and you have to smile, concealing your disgust, while legions of tumblrinas take pictures of you two while saying "DAMMN, JOHN BOYEGA LOOKS LIKE THAT!??", admiring his fat gellatenous body. You have to be a pawn for Disney's mudmixing agenda, and you have to swallow it, because you signed a contract. Niggers around the world will be fantasizing about you getting penetrated by flaccid 2.5" ebola dick, while they sweat and writhe in disgusting monkey ecstacy, fantasizing about defiling your pale body. But you have to soldier on. You have to smile and take it. Because you're Daisy. You smile and take the pain.

Tumblr ships Oogabooga with the Pilot guy. Consider that Jedi are sexless monks as well.

Probably no blacking happening.

That's not very marketable so Disney will probably drop that.

How funny would it be if Rey's last name is Van?

She's cute though.

She's not white. Fuck off to Holla Forums you kosher civic nationalist.

If she has kike DNA it's negligible. Hitler let jews serve in important positions if they were only an eighth jewish.

Jedi are ending though, so she will be blacked.

Meh, shes jewish, fucking animals is probably her fetish.

Her last name is Mixer. Seriously.

Like most jewish actresses, they probably removed her giant schnozz with surgery.

I'd rather not thx…

I think Finn is going to be Beaned
I'll laugh

well shiet…

Doesn't sound like a kike to me. Back your claim up.

"Her mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family from the Bronx."
From her wiki page you massive cockmongler.

Even in normal lighting she has that look BLACKED stage lighting look.

:^)

saved

I thought this was gonna be about people making fun of her smile

>>>Holla Forums

really makes you think

I was talking about pic related.

The skin on her abdomen looks more lifeless than sex dolls and 3DCG.

why was she hired again?

See She probably has better blood than you tbh.

Her face is so fucking weird. Not even ugly as of such. Just weird and offputting. It looks like it's been put through a pencil sharpener.

Yeah, middle picture is looking about 0% jewish. Seriously.

Nice topic OP, but your observations should really go to Felicity Jones, not Daisy. Daisy is not some respectable thespian, she is just another low IQ british slag who people tend to project the best intentions on, as long as she smiles and remains silent.

She's not that bad as long as she doesn't open her mouth too wide.
see
Acting is a bad career choice when opening your mouth too far drops you from an 8/10 to a 4/10.

So maybe stop with the racism? Uhm we have more than white people posting here, you know that, right? It actually makes me not want to post as a black man when I see this stuff. Look, I'm not racist. You shouldn't be racist either. All people are created equal though through the environment are affected differently and end up in varying positions. I really think the BO should delete this thread. I know even if people are just using ironic racism, it hurts all the same.

Please realize what you're posting before you press the 'new reply' button as it may actually hurt someone, ok?

Thanks.

I think you're forgetting we're in Gronald Hrumpf's America now. Silly little misogynerd trumpkins think they can spout their gross racism anonymously.

Now here is a thoughtful, reasonable post, a salve in this racist hateful place. I agree with it wholeheatedly. Great posts like this should be remembered and spread because the message is a good one. Goodness and kindness can make the world a better place, if only we take the chance. Everyone will be happier if we take the time to be civil to each other. Right?

Ridley is scum, pure and simple. She deserves no empathy or sympathy. She'll have to grin and bare it as she cashes her star sheckles.

OUT!

in dis dreb: drup

mup da doo bix nood drumpf

8/10 bait, made me reply.

I already have no tits, no hips nor any appeal to males.

10/10. Would read a book written by OP.

I bet that she was selected becouse she reminded the executives of their rabbi.
BRING ME THAT FORESKIN

Very rude

Daisy Ridley's mouth is so toothy that I would be afraid to face rape her.

post pics of yourself, you greasy fat fuck

you're gay, too

imagine being a stupid bitch with a gigantic forehead

because the feminist movement has decided that casting gorgeous actresses in movies is sexist

All those schools and she still can't act…. smh

night like this i like to smoke cuban cigger like mellon dolllar man my rolex 10k movie deal 2019 moving to hollywood it sick

You sound so afraid.

sad

>you will never hatefuck daisy ridley so hard she cries while you both watch the prequels

dumb bimbo

But she's jewish m8

Friendly reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish. The Rabbi at my local synagogue is Jewish, and she seems like a nice woman.

not if you're a women (jewess a qt)
but if you're a man, you're missing vital equipment

disgusting

Idris, mate, go to bed.

yea I wish

imagine being the most legendary bull on earth
imagine all the waifus he's blacked

he definitely dumped a load in daisy

why live

shit taste

go watch some chink cartoons weeb

I'll watch superior aryan asmrfus thanks.

hah.
"no"

WEW

Who though

I'll be honest and say I have matzofever.