Post your OC. I don't give a fuck if it's bad, I want to see it. I'll start with some of mine

Post your OC. I don't give a fuck if it's bad, I want to see it. I'll start with some of mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0wu9N2nCUTh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Randy_Stair_Going_Ghost.jpg

here

Friends onlineā€¦ well done

at least i haven't seen it before. that's the point of this thread.

I NEED MORE ORIGINAL CONTENT WHERE IS IT

I'm running out of shit already

i found some funny phone calls when that used to be a thing. i'm going to upload the mars bar one

Can't upload mp3s? That's horse shit. I put the audio on vocaroo. vocaroo.com/i/s0wu9N2nCUTh

Context?

Protecting the world from devastation

Was Team Rocket the source of Nationalism in today's youth?

I don't know I was watching retro pokemon and noticed the hand gestures and some of the mannerism and then I noticed the motto they say in every episode. Maybe pokemon was trying to redpill kids.

Was that real?

I was in a thread like four years ago, that wasn't me but some fucker from ages past. I personally believe it's true, yes. The subtleties of the phone call I think validate the authenticity of the act.

Used to make quite a lot of OC's for my old meme page. Have more if anyone cares. Most of these are old, but thought i'd share.

Ear rape content is not particularly high quality to me. Thanks for contributing though. Got anything with a different punchline?

i'd like to see more, especially if you've got anything like the first and third, the ear rape isn't the best though

This is the type of shit everyone hates

OP is hetero

checked

Eat shit op

Just made this in another thread.

Fresh OC.

A thumbnail that I made for a upcoming YouTube video. Give me your thoughts gentleman

I made this about 5 years ago.

I am intreuiged

My OC in WIP status. Got loads to polish off before complete. Was drawing it for the draw thread but I guess that got bumped off, so I'll post it here when done.

4chan haz better meems.

an ignoramus is you

That's not half bad,is it just some random girl?

KEK

I saw that same vag in another thread and I was trying to pair it with some alien from the Star Wars Tatooine Cantina.