Help Me

I just turned 30 and am very unsatisfied with my life. How do I find passion and inspiration in something so I can be auccessful?

Other urls found in this thread:

smarmyarmy.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Establish a monastery so we Robots can have a place to withdraw from civilization to.

Work out

clean your room bucko

nonsense

If you're older than 25 and still posting on Holla Forums you deserve to be a failure.

Why? This place is going places. Revolutions and revolutionary comedy!

A good hobby is power bottoming for nigger dicks. Very full filling

The short answer is you can't; if you haven't found something you like by 30, you either don't have anything you like and you'll be miserable forever, or you haven't tried hard enough to find your niche in life and therefore you're a lazy piece of shit who'll never work his ass off to amount to anything, anyhow.

The long answer is you stop posting here, go outside, and apply yourself to one single craft as hard as you can and pray you aren't so abysmally retarded that you starve to death or accidentally kill yourself.

Help yourself.

read

/thread

Passion relies on time, inspiration is short. You should train your discipline. It will never abandon you if you will never abandon it yourself.

You can always follow the lead of webm related. Don't you want to end up in a cool happy music compilation like this?

Join the smarmy army. We're hiring.

smarmyarmy.com

>>>/fringe/

get into the occult.

That is easy! Start a board on Holla Forums!
pic related

Tell that to Alan Rickman, Vera Wang, Stan Lee, Julia Child, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Oprah, Harrison Ford, Henry Ford, Morgan Freeman, Ray Kroc, J.K. Rowling, Lucille Ball, etc. etc…..
TONS of people don't make anything of themselves until after 30. Age is not, nor has it ever been, a barrier to success.

maybe

SAUCE

no

I want to be omnipotent

DO YOU ENJOY BEING AN ASSWIPE?

stay mad, nigger

post a catchy image with a caption on it

Weak people will flock to such sentiment; It justifies their idiotic conception that they have some sort of hidden, redeeming quality that will only emerge after several bouts of failure. (They want to feel special, despite the fact that they are anything but.) In reality, however, their longing for this quality is the exclusive product of past failures, despite the fact that they'd rather not admit it to themselves. And as always, the idiot disregards the fact that their failures in the past increase the likelihood of failures occurring in the future, but they would rather think that such a rule doesn't apply to them. (Surely they, an average person, must be anything but average, right? Typical subhuman reasoning.)

Don't be afraid to try, user.

t. failed

more like older than 10 tbh

t. Mr. successful Holla Forumstard

DERP!

Reduced to mumbling mess already? Grow a thicker skin.

Don't kid yourself, you're a small-headed subhuman who would have been shot (by superior specimens such as myself) is a just world. Don't waste my time with more of your idiotic drivel; You should feel honored to merely communicate with me.

GG. I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or retarded.

tl;dr

Make sure your shit's together, and put the work in. If you can't do work you enjoy, spend any time you can learning about or practicing something you do enjoy (preferably with other non-user people).