(((ISIS))) confirmed to be Israel approved in new leaked email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

everything Holla Forums suspected is true. Israel's main concern regarding Iran is not that they will use nukes, but that they will no longer be the only nuclear power in the region. They view Assad as a threat and express a desire to topple him through both diplomatic and terrorist means (funding ISIS). (((Motivations))) behind the Libyan intervention are also alluded to.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2ntQMjbk
foia.state.gov/Search/SiteResults.aspx?type=C05794498
archive.is/6OvxD
archive.is/tOOjC
archive.is/oSLJe
youtube.com/watch?v=MxpJvrclIfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take a screenshot for those of us on X-keyscore minding machines please.

We need a collection of all redpills on ISIS.

pastebin.com/2ntQMjbk

do you one better

here is the email in image format

Never mentioned ISIS.
Only "rebels", which everyone already knows who pays attention to this stuff.

A decade and a half ago.
Need something much fresher to make the connection.

no fucking shit. If it werent true we wouldnt have reached a consensus on it.

read the next fucking line you kike. 2015. theres some kikery going on with the email send date.

true, but they do plan these things in advance alot.

That's the release tag and date. It means there is no need for this to be on wikileaks, its already on state department archives for somebody to make the request under FOIA.

hmm well now..

if what i think you are suggesting is possible of being correct.. that would mean they preplanned communiques in regards to intelligence files 15 years in fucking advance?

If it were just a plan for "lets overthrow syria in 2015-2016" thats one thing but having the next decade and a half planned out so well that email communications are made 15 years before their usage date.

I dont want this rabbit hole user.

ok.. then what of the 2001 date?

WUT

Don't you see? They travel to the past to make their plans. That way, in the past the plans don't make any sense. And in the current time, all the planning was technically done years ago, so nobody would bother looking around in old documents for proof.

It's not from 2001 you dummies.

Ignore that email date, I doubt someone decided to send that drunk on New Years, 2001.

Date is mentioned on a few lines below:
UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05794498 Date: 11/30/2015

Alright I don't even have a clue then looking at it again. Its not the Unix epoch start date, which would break with a modern system due to security certs, its not Windows server whatever, they have the bios dates.

So, I am leaning on faked email, as it doesn't meet the technical parts of an ignored clock on a forensics machine.
But if fake, what's the release code too?

Find the code and that would verify the document or not. It should be under the foia site, but foia.state.gov/Search/SiteResults.aspx?type=C05794498

I wager its a ruse. An easily disprovable bit by the fact it doesn't exist, and thus a means to discredit us by all the people acting as though this is the Quran.

See:

What?

archive.is/6OvxD
Read the above archive of the CNN interview referenced in the email. Or just crl-f the excerpt above. This was sent sometime after April 2012.

Except the markings say it should be on the FOIA site, but its not. Since its not, its a strychnine pill.
This gets pushed, all the way to the WSJ in fact, and then much later, when the Clinton Foundation is cleared and the records are released, this and others are not, and never were, amongst them. Hillary then gets to shut down the sites hosting them under libel and slander for malicious attacks on her character and falsification of evidence.

All perfectly legal to do, all nice and neat little elimination of Breitbart and others for their own actions.

Yawn. Who fucking cares now that we have Honduras. And you stupid pieces of shit are losing internet in october.

KIKEOTRON DETECTED.
LOOK AS IT HAS NO SELF AWARENESS JUST A BOT PROGRAMED BY A PEDOGOON

Honduras?
Is that about the tshirt scandal and some people finally getting why they were called banana republics?
Or did something else happen?

this is kinda old news, tldr: there was a leak, everyone is corrupt

shills

jesus fucking christ, this is so blatantly obvious
and will normies give two shits?
no.

Trump has given us all way too much confidence in democracy.

no, vote for the guy, id rather have a steady hand at the helm for a collapse. We can rebuild a 4th Reich if there is a nuclear holocaust.

But this doc is just so obvious that the US in the middle east is for Israel and Israel alone. Thousands of good goyim have died and trillions of dollars that are supposed to be for our own country have been spent bombing shitskins and then rebuilding their shithole country.

fuck me guys, i just want the chaos to start already, im getting edgy.

sauce

Bump
Don't let kikes slide this.

Nice

Well there we have it.

This has been known for a while. Didn't one of Israel's military leaders openly admit to supporting ISIS?

Mentions Ehud Barak as Defense Minister on Amanpour's show. It's from 2012.

The "original pdf" doesn't have the 2001 date on it, or the to and from header, whereas the pdfs for actual emails will have these lines as a header, so my guess is that it's a loose pdf file stored in a directory of emails that automatically gave it a default header (blank to/from and default date).

This isn't from the new batch, it's released many months ago.

Proof: See when I made the archive archive.is/tOOjC

Article relating to it: archive.is/oSLJe

And for you faggots that can't read, it's not from the year 2000.

There you go, just around the time shit was getting cooked.

The only mystery remaining here is who is the sender/reciever. My guess is that the email is from (((Sidney Blumenthal))), because Clinton mentions him in the email interrogations as her informant. Also, she mentions redacting identifiers regarding him in her emails.

Vid related. Full video: youtube.com/watch?v=MxpJvrclIfM (segment from webm is on 1:01 to 3:00)