Would you rather be a weak beta numale and have women want to be with you...

Would you rather be a weak beta numale and have women want to be with you, or a badass alpha and have women too afraid of you to want you?

I'm both, unfortunately.

The former, because social power is more powerful than physical power. This is why feminism rules western society, women have social power. If I'm the former in your scenario, then I'll have women, and thus control their social power.

That's what rape is for

The first one. Then just get a gun

CASELESS AMMUNITION

first one, it is better to love yourself than to seek validation from others

that would be the second

Or is it?

They only have social power because gullible men are allowing them to have it. If men had both strength and wit, women would either be back in the kitchen overnight, or begging for men to come back.

I doo what I gotta doo for the pusspuss

To be honest I'd rather stay at home and masturbate to traps

I get this feeling that only virgins are into traps

Nah I had a gf that slimed in my ass once

Did you slime into hers?

I rather become the absolute strongest.

be the latter and try to not make myself seem as scary as I can be, so kind of both. it's not like this bad-ass alpha thing comes with some physically horrendous attribute so I can certainly work on making my personality a bit less "frightening" or "creepy" if it's just that.

Depends what that means.
Would it change how I look? My height? My face? Or only my behavior and things I could change myself, like muscles?

If it's the latter, I would be the first one. I am at the beginning of my lifting career anyway.

If it's changing my face, height, etc, I rathr want to be the latter.

Then again, I am bicurious and can always go for guys.

Well im already the second.
T-thanks /fit/.

Strong.Always there's a bitch.