archive.is/KgiZP
archive.is/9kYMS
archive.is/snL8R
archive.is/AnU6M
archive.is/aurCK
archive.is/UVqBQ
archive.is/afyN5
archive.is/xWIIt
winteriscoming.net/2017/05/02/want-to-train-with-the-nights-watch-sky-atlantic-offer-uk-fans-a-chance-shell/
jointhenightswatch.com
ew.com/tv/2017/05/04/game-of-thrones-prequels-spinoffs/
watchersonthewall.com/hbo-developing-four-game-thrones-spinoffs/
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-spinoffs-5-possibilities-next-phase-westeros-1000252
telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/game-of-thrones/9945808/Game-of-Thrones-Interview-with-George-RR-Martin.html
grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html
winteriscoming.net/2017/05/19/iain-glen-jorah-mormont-says-season-7-scripts-best-ever-written/
watchersonthewall.com/ultimate-comprehensive-breakdown-game-thrones-season-7-trailer/
twitter.com/GameOfThrones/status/867070159902486528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOT NIGGERS LEAVE

/got/ off-season #26
archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27
archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28
archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29
archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30
archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31
archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32
archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33
archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34
archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35
archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36
archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37
archive.is/xWIIt

What an awful first post, kindly delet

Name our band, /got/

Fuck you.

The Fag/got/s.

NEVER FORGET.

topkek

GIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEME

Yeah she's in the books, but the way I recall it she just sends the BTFO letter to Stannis and that's it. There are two other Moromont women representing the house, although the show loli is obviously superior
Positive, she's still in Braavos and I'd say everyone is pretty much sick of her storyline. It will take an entire novel (>implication of it ever comming out) to get to the point where she's at in GoT. Do you expect her to die, really? It's highly unlikely both Stark sisters will survive the series, but it's Sansa's days that are pretty much numbered in my opinion.

I hope the Mormont girl dies a horrible death this upcoming season. She makes me feel sick.

Good, good

Can't find the source right now, it was discussed back in old /got/ on cuckchan sometimes around S4 when the second set of contract renewels took place. There were four categories of regular actors:
A) - Emilia, Peter, Kit (500,000 p/e)
B) - Lena, Nikolaj, maybe couple of others (250,000 p/e)
C) - Maisie, Sophie, Jorah actor, Hound actor and some more (125,000 p/e)
D) - The majority, including Stephen Dillaine at 50,000

Peter and Lena obviously moved up a category since then, and the A-class now gets five times more than on their previous contracts

(Me)
*four times

(Me) #2
*Nikolaj and Lena, I'm retarded

YEAH WE'VE SEEN THE BETA VERSIONS ALREADY NOW GIVE US THE WHOLE THING

reminder that The Winds of Winter is never coming out

Maisie is a rich girl

Yes, pretty please with a Maisiefruit on top!

That's already taken

It's still 11 weeks until this sewage starts clogging up the airwaves, why is this general active again?

Why though? She's basically a comic relief character

He's done nothing wrong

school's out for the summer

She's already signed new contract since then (previous summer I believe) for S7 and S8, so multiply that by four most likely. What is she going to do with all the money?

I hope she will buy more funny bags for the red carpet and creates videos for her youtube channel

did someone say Rich Girl?

WHAT THE HELL

it's a classic song from 2004

Thanks
I expected her to die a long time ago (when nothing was really happening to her story arc) but now that she has that shapeshifting ability she's here to stay.
Sansa is the tumblr princess, D&D won't kill her.

Can't blot the /got/

Nothing wrong with developing a warm relationship between fellow cast members

I like it

Son, I am disappoint

Yeah, now I remember that used to be a thing. Is it RIP for good?

She can still use it for shilling reasons

Haha I bet you thought she's done for after Waifu shanked her. Gurm said a dozen times Arya is the only character who is not allowed to die because his wife would divorce him, but that doesn't mean much for D&D BUT! Benioff coincidentally said that he wanted to name his daughter Arya but his wife forbade did, so he has a soft spot for the character too She's also reunited with her wolf Nymeria who ran away in S1 this season, that could be cool.
D&D knew that before they wrote the rape scene, as much as they like feminism pandering if there's one thing that makes them happier it's causing internet sensation. And what's there for Salsa anyway? She won't be Queen of the North, there's no one significant left for her to marry (Tyrion again?), so death it is

You're the one to talk, Maisie! We've seen your awful music lists and what kinds of festivals you frequent

Screw that, that's the reason why I barely bother to check her Twitter anymore. Nothing but commercial retweets and shilling, who is interested in that sh*t

Everything was set, the guy being angry at her, the terminator… it was the perfect moment to kill the character.
I liked that storyline, it's what she deserves for acting like a Disney Princess™ in a cruel world like GoT.

You've condemned her! Look what you've done! Not like youre wrong or something

Exactly, Salsa had it comming. And the butthurt it caused online was tasty as well. In the novels she's still walking with her hymen intact, quite strange considering the world she finds herself in and the circumstances. It was a fake girl presented as Arya Stark given to Ramsay to play with and… well, lets say the dogs got involved too (gurmface.jpg)

NO! What do I have to do to take it back?

It's too late, look what happened

Jesus Christ, I didn't mean to

Let's use some magic shampoo and then her eyebrows grow back

10/10 filename, I see you're at the top of your game still

Looking forward to #LIVE threads, /got/?

Is he still /ourguy/, or have we found someone else meanwhile?

I'm looking forward of collecting your funny posts

I never liked him. Wun Wun was my guy

He's /genericfatguy/

Waste of time character.

one of the left banged mycrella

Peak Sansa

Not him, but I'm tired of "le stronk girl power" tumblr milennial feminist fantasies.

Wasn't there recently a panel discussion with GoT people at like SXSW or some shit that included Maisie during which she blurted out something like "maybe she's dead" in response to a question about Sansa? Supposedly, the panel included either David or Dan (or both) and when she said that everbody else on the panel went stone cold silent and didn't react (or that's how it was described if i remember correctly)

If mormont were a young boy lord everybody would hate the character and say it was unrealistic and retarded. Women really have no idea how pampered they are, purely because men like them so much.

'2' slow

I hate women, tho. Kill them off and work harder on artificial wombs.

Tranny > You

You again? Low energy, 2/10.

I'd rather fuck a tranny than the majority of anons.

The last one I attended was kind of low energy but I look forward to the post collage.

I want to fuck Maisie so bad.

I want to fuck a woman so bad.

Any woman. Your mom would do.

sauce?

wew

Understandable

Hey Faggots,

My name is George, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the chess team, and starter on my Dungeons & Dragons team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Maisies”? I also get straight A’s at the Hugo Awards, and have a banging hot wife (She just pegged me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

george looks like he's lost a bit of weight. i also love his wife's darling little hat and suspenders :3

Absolute heresy!

b-but she is a cute loli from one of your dank /a/nimes, fool

So, someone has threatened to release all these images of Maisie.

Will he follow through?

in case you were wondering what GRRM's doing right now instead of writing Winds

based shadman

I hope he will post those pics, I really want to see them. For scientific reasons only, of course

Nice.

Here niggers, enjoy some tip top quality marching music, courtesy of our dearest uncle Adolf.

God bless Shadman. God bless his soul.

Hi again.

topkek.

dat gape

Accurate.

SWERVE.

herro

Thank you, user!
:1

2deep4me

Reminder Maisie personally confirmed she lurks our /got/ every once in a while and such depraved content is not suited for her innocent eyes! Behave yourselves, Anons

You've probably seen the WaterMaisie movie by now, but unfortunately the party thread where you (most likely) replied got deleted/disabled/whatever before I got to read your thoughts, so what's the verdict? Have you made a corresponding Maisiepack?

VERY nice, now how about that bathroom tittie-selfie? Not being greedy or anything, but surely we can all agree that's what we're waiting for :)

H-how did she get the cash she's holding here, Anons?

TOP LEWD

10/10 saved to got.txt

what are you smoking? she's clearly back in westeros when she btfo of that old pedo faggot that killed her brother and mummy

Seriously now, that actually looks like something Gurm would write if he tried to immitate Chuck Palahniuk

Of course, but the discussion was about source material books. The post that was deleted asked about novel Arya, and she's still in Braavos isn't she? That's why
Altough there's a tasty chapter comming up where Arya feels up big erect penis before stabbing the man in groins and letting him bleed to death, the link to it is in the last archive link somewhere →

Come on now, I cringe at the Tumblr-pandering scenes with Dragon Merkel just as much as the next user (and by the looks of it, the worst is yet to come) but Mormont loli is harmless. She's so intentionally over-the-top no one takes he seriously, basically →
This would be more legitimate criticism, although some flavour to Northern lords doesn't hurt and she's had what, about 5 minutes of total screentime? Otherwise they would all be mopey bearded dudes

My name is George, and I ate every single potato chip. The bag is empty, crumpled, and now I can sit in front of my 486 writing stupid ass scenes. "Her cunt became the world." Honestly, have any of you got any Funny Bones? I mean, I guess it's fun being able to stand and move without a motorized scooter, but I need to get my blood sugar up to push out another sentence. This is worse than having to do a jumping jack.

Yeah exactly there was a panel in Texas like a month ago or so with Sophie, Maisie and D&D but I couldn't find the video anywhere. Do you have it?
Haha, that's what you get when you take an actress with proneness to usage of relaxing substances to answer tricky questions at a panel :) Anyway that pretty much confirms it then, RIP Salsa.
By the way her + Arya are supposed to team up and kill Littlefinger, so who rekts Sansa later?

Sky Atlantic is sending UK-based Game of Thrones fans to train with the Night’s Watch
winteriscoming.net/2017/05/02/want-to-train-with-the-nights-watch-sky-atlantic-offer-uk-fans-a-chance-shell/
THE PRIZE BEING
Any Britanons signing up? Night's Watch training camp sounds fun, but the US premiere even better Maisie will certainly be there!

jointhenightswatch.com

;_;

Why isn't this my life? Why can't I be a fat slob who doesn't finish his work but manages to get a tv show and a qt aryan gf to feed me grapes in the untraveled wilds I've spent millions sculpting into my very own medieval fiefdom? Why is everything so shit?

Well, have you started your novel yet? Can't be that hard, Gurm was basically a failed schlock sci-fi screenwriter until he started working in ASOIAF in early '90s. And you can find 8ch posts of higher quality than

All this talk of Gurm made me hungry tbh

Going to BTFO the Asian and lesbian snek though, and shame-walk the mommasnek and tittiesnek. Isn't that what we wanted since S5? Plus I don't think anyone here is going to be mad if (when) he kills Yara too

Sir Gifmaker has been to New York AND met Maisie?! Why didn't he tell us?

I saw it. The actors were great, music was shit, story had an interesting starting point, but the bad writing and the not-so-great directing made it mediocre. 3/5 in my book pun intended
aintnobodygottimefodat.png
Already deleted my copy. A 10 minute interview's converting into pictures takes up about 2 hours, so I'd be damned to do it with a 2 hour long movie that I didn't really like…

I'm waiting for the first one:1:1

From her hammerspace no pun intended

Will this be in the series?

Arya, of course. She realizes the Tumblr danger and puts an end to it

She did nothing wrong

And I also turned Irish suddenly

Agreed pretty much, standard dramedy with social overtones I'd completely forgotten about in three days if it wasn't for great Maisie's performance in her role. Would give the same rating as well :) Is it better than Gold in your opinion?
Oh, that's too bad… So you won't mind if I make a couple without filenames?
:o
This particular scene - not likely, sadly, since it takes place in Braavos and Arya is already past that storyline in GoT. Would you want to see it?
Can't say I mind too much haha
Definitely the least annoying one and provided one of the best eyecandies in the whole series (ironically, since they were meant to be empowered female heroes) but she's guilty of being a snek regardless, what horrible characters!

Also I'd like to bring this Maisie to your attention, have you missed it?
MOST OF ALL
You've seen enough adult movies to know what the implication is :P

Hold on to your butts Anons, /got/ is here to stay
HBO developing FOUR Game of Thrones spinoffs!
ew.com/tv/2017/05/04/game-of-thrones-prequels-spinoffs/

Thoughts?

These pics are pretty good tbh. I don't like the fringe, it should be longer, it would effectively hide more of the ugly like the rest of the wig and the thick jacket is doing.

watchersonthewall.com/hbo-developing-four-game-thrones-spinoffs/

Would you bend over for a Maisie in such attire?

As a little person, I expect to finally have a show that represents my kind and lift us up to the same respectability of other people.

Aren't you satisfied with the way Tyrion represents your folk in GoT?

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-spinoffs-5-possibilities-next-phase-westeros-1000252
4. A Dance with Dragons (story set long before the events of Game of Thrones, set in Old Valyria, an ancient advanced civilization where man and dragon worked side by side)
5. A History of Thrones (anthology series)

Cool I guess, but where's Arya in all of that? No suggestion of sequel series?

Threadly Ros reminder

Left or right, /got/? Choose wisely

The activities may be fun but I guarantee you that place will be full of redditors and morons.

This guy is probably more of an alpha than 99% of this board.

Sounds even better now

Why isn't it loading like the last 25 repies anymore? This is the last one I see
Is Holla Forums broken again?

Oh it's working now :)

No worries, if you're too shy to touch the Maisie (or your religion doesn't permit it), she'll do it for you

Sure. In Gold, the main character is very very irritating and basically nothing happens. Here we have Jason Sudeikis, who did a very good job as Henry, and also Jennifer Garner is here. Though I gave Gold 5/5, it was really unbearable at the second time, for all the non-Maisie scenes…
I've asked you to do it, just you were not here. If it's ready, send it to my Maisiemail
I don't know… Still haven't recovered from those lewd scenes in The Falling
No, I've saved it. This Departures will be awesome!
I think the implication is NYEEEE, YOU GET NO MONEY, HAHAHAHA

I'd be her victim any day

Right:1

On what part?

And a little self-advertising

Hi Sir Gifmaker :)
Maybe I need to rewatch it too, because the way I remember it, Gold seemed a bit better to me. Both essentials of the genre - humour as the running joke in exercise videos and sadness near the end when Mais attempts suicide :o left more of an impression, plus it had fitting low-key indie music instead of cheesy Timberlake score.
A-apologies, I didn't know! Will get to during the weekend, but don't expect some monster package of 100 Maisies like you're producing haha. A humble pack of 12 pieces maybe
Yeah well, but fantasies have no boundaries :)

Aaaand that's the wise choice! Imagine having to deal with Sophie as your gf, I have no doubts that Maisie can be a little nightmare as well with her partying and not knowing when you're getting dumped for some random Ollie, but Sophie is a true slag,
Depends on the immediate impression you make, but the general shoulder area seems to her safe choice. Of course you'd make a better impression than that, wouldn't you?

What's west of Westeros? Is this planet even round?

Was this really, really necessary

yes

0 chance of that

"Here's what I think of the people who have supported my books for 20 years!"
-George Ronald Reuel Martin

Those elongated rectangle continents forming a right angle looks godawful.

of course

Westereros

yes.. that's what you get when you need a map for your european history fan fiction you're writing and you need to be able to actually see it for reference when you tape it to the wall a few feet away from your desk, so your natural inclination is to exaggerate the size of the continents, which, being now constrained by the size of standard 8.5" x 11" paper and not actual knowledge of geography and fantasy worldbuilding, then end-up looking rectangular and stupid.

There are people on the internet who obsess over fantasy maps and shit - actually getting into plate tectonics and theoretical weather patterns - but never actually produce anything with them. To his credit, George actually has finished 2/3 of a story and made a fortune whereas most autistic 'worldbuilders' haven't gotten past random notes and facts for made-up histories.

I think this guy might be onto something

also, could "stressedalmostwriter" be GRRM's reddit name? it sure is an accurate description of him

I think the worldbuilding autists completely miss the context of what it used to be used for, Dunsany and Tolkien wrote invented myth, not science fiction.

Maisiebump :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I RECOGNIZE THAT JACKET

At this point it's almost certain that he won't live to finish the series anyway. Whether he finishes Winds this year or not doesn't even matter anymore.

even if he finishes Winds this year, which he won't, there'd still be at least six years until the seventh book and there's no way he's finishing this mess of a story in two more books, so realistically we're looking at a conclusion in 2029 at the earliest

BLACKED

Colour me shocked

is that his bull?

he is now

When Gurm draws his last breaths the TV series will long since have wrapped up the story, had spinoffs that answered all the unanswered questions and he will still not be finished with his books, he will know that a ghostwriter that's a bigger hack than he is will write one or two rushed books to wrap it all up and crap all over his series. Probably some negro tranny with scitzophrenia for extra diversity points.

This is the price for writing prose as bloated as your body.

this is too much. I can't even think of anything to say anymore

He's best at writing within the constraints of television so this is probably a good thing. Heck, I might even give it a watch.

Arya wins the Iron Throne

LET IT HAPPEN PLEASE!

Fug. Anyone got a comfy fantasy film recommendation I can watch while I wait?

I know, right? Maisie Goblin really needs to get her shit sorted out. Figuratively and literally.

Season 7, you dummy, not the book. I've long since given up any hope of ever seeing the book series completed.

This season. That's happening. Deal.

Food*

fuck yeah I'm gonna be busting out those redtexts like there's no tomorrow

That's the best part of the shit-tier show.

telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/game-of-thrones/9945808/Game-of-Thrones-Interview-with-George-RR-Martin.html

forgot the face

grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html
All potential spin-offs confirmed to be prequels! And there are actually five pilots being prepared, not four
That means Arya won't be appearing ;_;

Best possible conclusion

winteriscoming.net/2017/05/19/iain-glen-jorah-mormont-says-season-7-scripts-best-ever-written/
S7 going to be kino, says Jorah actor
Hyped yet, user?

She's going to marry me and we're going to have beautiful hobgoblin children.

Why are you so confident you'll seduce The Mais though?

He has a better chance than you, nigger.

>>>/waifuist/

I'm slightly hyped for the final season, even if it is shit it will still be interesting to see how they will wrap it all up, where it all leads. This penultimate season will just be setup and very predictable.

DROPPED

Dream on, user!

But this is the Maisie Board

…In the past, sometimes when I'm eating I'd fantasize about Bran's party finding a secret doorway or crystal or something that transported them to my apartment. They'd enjoy the modern comforts, I'd share meals that tasted like utter heaven to them. "What is this divine creation?" "…Hamburger helper." I'd give them flashlight, scissors and other modern tools and they'd return through the portal refreshed and enriched from the experience. Eventually they'd reconnect with Sansa, the method to get here would be passed to her. She could escape her tormentors and stay with me.

Forever.

Because she loves BBC.

This doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

Of course he's going to say that.

Cast her

Daily reminder that Cersei did nothing wrong. She's guilty of loving her maimed brother.

She didn't support Stannis.

Well, giving power to those zealots did seem like a big mistake on her part, and not a very necessary one.

Alright. I'm a little hyped.

OH LORD IT'S HERE
And is it, dare I say so, the worst GoT trailer yet?

watchersonthewall.com/ultimate-comprehensive-breakdown-game-thrones-season-7-trailer/
Autistic breakdown of every single trailer frame, in case you've missed something - like Yara making out with Mommasnek for example :)

Looks like there will be two Dany/Ceresi team battles at least, there are Dothraki riders with dragon's aid slaughtering Lannister infantry… and what seems more interesting Unsullied led by Grey Worm assaulting Casterly Rock!

What is she looking for, /got/?

Also guess who's apparently done rowing, only to come back to bang some White Walkers with a f*cking warhammer?
>deleted tweet is the clue

Thoughts on official™ poster? Released just two days ago

Blue Darth Maul is the best character left. He's Lawful Good.

Bit of an extreme solution to Westeros' problems, isn't it? I consider it a bit strange choice for the poster as well, because either the trailer and (((leaks))) are missing a huge chunk of WWs plot, or he'll barely play a role this season.

stannis

Who fucking cares tbh?

Close enough!

Don't you think it's fair to assume /got/ posters actually care that a trailer that's been anticipated for months finally pops up? Not that it reveals much, but that Lannister infantry does look really good Too bad they'll spend the season getting BTFO

And → pretty much confirms what you pointed out couple of hours prior, wise user. A setup season for the conclusion in S8

I hope they put up a decent fight. I hope at least 1 dragon gets killed.

Sadly the got BTFO in every battle against the northerners. But that was when they all carried just swords instead of polearms like proper infantry. I would get 100% erect if they locked shields and repelled a dothraki charge.

Pretty much

My thoughts exactly, don't know what rest of /got/ general who aren't worshipping Arya think of the concept, but personally I'm not very interested in prequels regardless. Why do they need to explore the past leading up to events we've been witnessing for 8 years on HBO? What's the purpose? Do they lack imagination to think of something following the GoT story instead of preceding it? Does Gurm still possess some author's license that allows him to make the calls and that's what he wants?

One does indeed, but supposedly by White Walkers

Isn't that pretty much basic battlefield stuff? Why the hell would you engage cavalry armed with curved swords designed specifically to lop your head off in an open field, out of formation? To be fair though, just remembered there was a shooting leak all the back in autumn where it was confirmed it's actually an ambush of Lannister convoy, so they're not prepared

Jorah ;_;

Dragonstone got some work done since S2/3

So, They're gonna asspull a victory for Dany here right? even though her troops have no experience fighting organized armies or capturing highly fortified places like Kings landing. the only thing they are good at is sacking defenseless peasant villages. they don't even have armor for fuck sake.

Shit even her Dragons shouldn't be in the free and clear, they are going to be fighting people that have ballista's and shit. I am resigned to the fact that she will be victorious because of all the landwhale support she has, but will she get BTFO just a little a bit? or at least she wins but goes full mad king insane like they are hinting at in the books/a little bit these last few seasons?

GRRM is the equivalent of a katana wank fedora. He thinks the Mongols went into battle unarmored and were mostly light infantry when in fact they had very good armor and used heavy and light cavalry with infantry.

So the shirtless Dothraki with short blades and no siege works are a threat to a late medieval army with thick armor and heavy fortifications, because 'history.'

This season is going to be brown people killing whites for a blonde fatass. Should be interesting when the Religion of Peace blows up concerts and then Game of Thrones comes on. I wonder if people will consider it in poor taste or turn on the invading army.

This is abomination of RAP, mocking the TRUE Rich Girl!

BE ENLIGHTENED!

Queen fatass is much prettier than Merkel so I think most normies will fail to see the parallels.

Why are they pushing this so hard? HE DOESN'T HAVE A DICK.

Well, that kills that subplot.

That's Ellara sand and Yara kissing, which makes sense, since Ellara is aggressively a lesbian and Yara wants to 'fuck the tits off' things.

wew

Darth Maul confirmed. It explains all the plot holes. When he finally die from a stroke Disney will buy the rights and finish what he started.

It's bretty gud

Here is the animated poster ripped from Twitter twitter.com/GameOfThrones/status/867070159902486528

Jon Snow's reflection can be seen in the eye.

That's surprisingly hot. Also my friend saw the actress playing Yara plus the guy who plays Podrick here in Hungary. I have a picture of them, anyone wanna see?

Lightswitch, I guess…

IT'S HIM

Dart Maul's eyes supposed to be red

DOSH

Nah. Maybe one of her higher level servants like the ball-less black guy or Miss Andy gets killed I hope, but nothing more sinister

Maester Balefire, I'm Robert Strong

Maybe he will get a magical dick?

>>>/waifuist/

Holla Forums ruined Game of Thrones for me. This trailer didn't excite me at all.

Game Of Thrones ruined Game Of Thrones

because a giant fucking dragon is heading straight for your ass

This guy ruined Game of Thrones.

He'd have to finish it to ruin it. He half-assed Game of Thrones.

The reason the show started sucking donkey dick is not just the showrunners getting sloppy but also running out of material and having to make OC. If the book series had been finished they could just have continued to adapt what already was and trim it down to the essentials. Instead we get stronk womyn porn because they only know the broad strokes.

this, medieval armies and castles were precisely the thing that stopped horse nomads irl, the dothraki should get btfo

Try hitting a 20 metre long, slim, fast moving aerial target with a slow, cumbersome, inaccurate, low rate of fire weapon like a ballista.

That didn't work when the natives of Westeros tried to fight the Targaryens centuries ago and it doesn't work now.

I don't understand how Gurm dragons work, they don't seem very intelligent so how do they know what to attack? Do they practice sieges with them? Mock battles? Dragons making a real difference in battle seems unrealistic unless they're intelligent.

It's hinted that they are sapient, just very wild.

same way anything else works in Gurmworld: "I haven't really thought about it. I'll just have them do whatever needs to be done right now."

im almost positive they mentioned that exact problem in the books, how the dothraki would be unable to siege a castle, but the book said something along the lines of how long the kings/lords would be willing to stay in their castle while dothraki raided/raped, burned all of their entire domain outside the castle and killed the 98% of the people who swear fealty to them, or would those people still respect their lord if he hid in the castle

You'd think he would have finished the series sooner if he just made it up as he went along without thinking about it.

He needs to test all those foods he features in his genreshit pulp drivel, so it takes time even for a glutton like him.

you think it's faster to improvise a story than to plan it first and only then write?

It's faster in the short term, but the problem is you can wind up in a mess (like say, adding in a hackneyed Iraq War metaphor on a whim and then not knowing how the fuck out of it to get your female lead to Westeros.)

The advantage of plotting is you avoid those bumps, but you lose some context sensitivity. JK Rowling envisioned Ron and Hermione together, and that's what happened, but along the way she had made them bicker too much and not given Ginny enough time so Harry and Hermione appeared more natural.

The best approach is Lovecraft, who just wrote whatever the fuck happened in the nightmare the night before.

Lovecraft died impoverished, of stomach cancer.
Rowling and Gurm are set for life.

Lovecraft's shit had way more impact though. Everybody's used chunks of his writing.

Harry Potter will be forgotten around the time arabic overtakes English in the UK. GRRM's shit will be remembered as unfinished and the HBO show will probably end as cringe as nuBSG.

that's what happens to racist anti-semites

or really he should've just browsed forums and read speculation threads, the fans have pretty much figured out all his plotlines for him already.

It happened after he started fucking a Jew.

it was g-d's punishment for a goy that dared to defile one of the Chosen

It was pretty much the other way around. Lovecraft was so wrapped up in his stories that she always had to initiate sex, though she said he was quite good at it.

I thought he died of AIDS.

Gurm doesn't seem like a big spender, so he definitely is set for life. Rowling loves donating, but isn't a large spender either.

Insufficient Hype.

Has anyone else noticed the one unsullied that always slouches?
Prime example is Season 6 episode 10 at 1hour 5 min
When the camera goes to grey worms ship he's the guy standing in the last row left column.

I've seen him before in various other scenes that showed the unsullied standing at attention. Guess they aren't trained as well as the masters want you to believe.

Should Holla Forums name this unsung hero whose laziness seems to allow him to survive all battles and hardships?
Is he the Ciaphas Cain of game of thrones and just hides when battle comes his way and he accidentally leads the enemies into ambushes and is touted the hero?

It's a wonder early snibedi snabbed eunuchs can even stand for extended periods of time. The roids needed for them to develope any kind of physique would blow up their heart at their 20s.

After much thought I've deduced his name to be Yellow Mouse

are you aware that he owns a house across the street from the one where he lives, which he uses exclusively as a storage space for his action figure collection?

he also owns and operates a hipster movie theater that's probably never turned a profit and only exists to satisfy his need to waste time instead of writing ASOIAF

He's actually Cersei's spy.

I have a theory about Game of Thrones and why Sansa was skipped in her succesion over Winterfell.

The thing is not only the lordship over Winterfell is up for debate, but the one over "King of the North" too. And maybe instead of the succession being agnatic-cognatic/cognatic like in the rest of the Seven Kingdoms, the crown laws of the Kingdom of the North is purely agnatic and because of its unique link with Winterfell, that is why Sansa was skipped over.

What do you think about this?

Also please like and subscribe and consider visiting my Patreon.

wtf stop saying I am spamming

he's the only one who has a working dick and balls, he was not trained for combat, but to "satisfy the urges" of his battle companions

he is responsible for nothing but pumping their eunuch butts full of semen and especially injecting it in their mouth, so they can use that valuable semen to build muscles and lift their spirits

no one cares

pls

LIKE MILK

IT'S JUST A THEORY

A TV Theory! ;D

Does your Patreon accepts donations in shekels, my fellow Chaim?

No.

It only accepts loving 6+ seconds hugs.

Is that sum Black & White 2?

yeah bro

it's a very comfy city building game

it does some things better than some pure city building games, verticality for one