Hey Holla Forums, I recently was elected to my rather-liberal collage's Student Senate as a senator...

Hey Holla Forums, I recently was elected to my rather-liberal collage's Student Senate as a senator. They have a multi-million dollar budget and control over funding to student groups, some of which are what you would expect in a college.

A recent meeting between senators has confirmed most are blue-pilled as fuck, if not outright SJW corrupted. There is a private social media group that I am a part of, and which could be a vehicle for a gradual red-pilling of much of the Senate.

What should I do to make the most of my meager political position?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/01/u-houston-student-vp-suspended-alllivesmatter-facebook-post/
khou.com/news/local/uh-student-government-vp-suspended-for-facebook-post/285870477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fund European Cultural Societies

Oh I know. They don't do much shit, but they do have the power to strangle some student groups that have subversive aims - or promote some that are good benefits, like suggested.

Make sure any invitation to Milo or some other speaker goes through and doesn't get blocked (whatever Holla Forums may think of him, he sure does trigger. And you'll get a chimpout in your own backyard to film). Carefully audit societies that do try to block him and pull them up on any hypocritical, corrupt and unethical behaviour. Present a solid, well-reasoned case to the rest of the senate, citing all the rules violated, and watch them squirm as they are forced to apply their rules equally, and not on the basis of ideological soundness.

I could introduce a resolution to allocate funds to bring him to he campus, and perhaps find a suitable club to host the event. But I agree - I'll do my best to be a voice of reason in the Senate. I've already managed to irritate the student newspaper, so that's a start.

Get more wrongthinkers into your senate first. Going right for the Milo with now back up will have you thrown out immediately.

First, do not try to redpill the marxist filth. You will likely fail. Instead, make alliances with interests you feel more aligned to your own while making power moves. If there is something you can be in charge of, be in charge of or you can have your ally take command under you.

Eventually you should work to usurping any power the marxist filth holds.

Whatever you can be in charge up, be in charge of.

Cry when you're impeached for being racist bc you said everyone should be equal.

Go rogue, embezzle money, flee to the Bahamas.

Stop promoting that nigger-loving Jew faggot.

Don't do what this girl did. I know #AllLivesMatter, so racist Best thing you could do user is try to find some outliers on the Student Senate and make a block, invite Milo as some Anons said, or even Ben Garrison :^). Maybe be like Santa Claus and make a list and check it twice for what purpose I have no clue though.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/01/u-houston-student-vp-suspended-alllivesmatter-facebook-post/

khou.com/news/local/uh-student-government-vp-suspended-for-facebook-post/285870477

no archive because I'm a lazy nigger tonight

Why? Why not just get really good grades, get a great job that pays well, then use your money and connections to uncuck the world IRL rather than in your college LARPolitics club?

I don't have enough time to redirect the whole campus voters to vote in anti-SJW's. Not yet at least. Out of all the senators voted in, I had the honor of receiving the least amount of votes. But they can't throw me out without looking amazingly suspect.

There is one Republican there, so that's a start. Some are too far gone, I agree. I am attempting to get onto a Sustainability board (there's an economic problem arising from the protesters focusing there), and I will attempt to get onto the budget board where all the group requests come through.

Oh it'll be too fun for tears if I get impeached.

I dislike tropical places and committing felonies.

it's simple, we kill the Caesar.

You know… Ben Garrison does live nearby. He's more accessible than Milo in those terms. As for the posting stuff, I've already started off with a vitriolic rant against BlackLivesMatter, so I'm well on my way to impeachment through that route.

Getting my good grades is so easy I spend most of my time getting fat and lazing around. I want to practice politics while getting my Masters Degree, discover what can work and what doesn't, and then move onto my state's Senate potentially if I can get good.

not good, man. Start lifting and working out. Get fit so you're a good example to others and don't come across as a worthless slob. Project confidence in your physique.

Ave

This.

Really it's the best thing you can do for us, get people connected with their ancestors, be it Classical Studys or maybe Indo-European Religion these are bit lower on the radar than the more obvious Germanic studies which might raise some flags from the university (((administration)))

Good idea. I'll need to be fit so I can have my Caesar moment in the Senate.

My University is rather oblivious, and most of our clubs are rather decent people (if outright hostile to the Senate, likely because of leftish views on why they shouldn't be funded). I can easily make an argument for them given the clubs for every PC-approved group.

gas all the kikes obviously

Embezzle all the money into bitcoin and send it to Sam Hyde.

don't let that controlled opposition speak at your college

Study what David Duke has done in the senate. He's walking on more eggshells than you.

er, congress

How many Jews would you say are involved in this operation?

The senate is in congress, dipshit.

No kikes. No faggots. NO KIKE FAGGOTS.

Reported.

Why try to bring on someone like Dr. Kevin Macdonald rather than an actual homosexual kike?

*Why not

Befriend the most influential members of the group, then slowly redpill them. Pit the ones you can't convince against each other.

The good news is I got into the Senate already, and after I had been broadcasting my views by tearing apart SJW articles in the student newspaper. So if there were eggshells, I pulverized them.

Not sure, but I am optimistic about the possibility of mildly redpilling some of my fellow senators.

Milo has success against SJW's because they have to endure massive cognitive dissonance in order to even acknowledge his existence. They go nuts in their spectacular ways because of it more than with other speakers, and that madness is exactly what people need to see. In the end, Milo has his college schedule mapped out already as far as I know, so I doubt I could get him in - or any famed speakers for that matter. But I can try.

Sound plan. What kinds of 'golden apple' issues can I toss between SJW's to get them ripping each other apart?

male trannys being allowed to compete in all female competition, something with wage gap, Bernie and his donation money, self segregation in classrooms.

Just tossing out ideas.

All good points to bring up. I'll keep my eye out for proposals in the Senate that could cause massive bickering if pushed in the right ways. That'll be fun anyway.

What would Hitler do?

What did he, etc, etc

Either subvert and destroy the whole thing or start hiring your own kind and replace them.

Abandon dialectic. Leftists are all rhetoric.

Whenever possible, appropriate their language. Use their words, so their conditioning kicks in and makes them agree with you more easily.

There must be a chairman position, right? Take it, or at least campaign for someone you think will serve your interests. Even the worst shitlib is useful, since it begins the pendulum move to the left. After shit gets fucked up (or you present in as such), they are looking for strong leadership; you.

Try to get your friends on different boards. If the boards don't exist, make the proposal.
In any type of student environment, these hold ridiculous amount of power. And they can be a real force for us shitlords if manipulated correctly.

Recognize your main adversary. Who is the Mark Anthony to your Cicero?
Crush them. Make fun of them. Take them down a peg whenever possible. Isolate them
They might say "oh no user, you so mean to X", but in reality they will begin to see you as the leader - they don't want to be on the receiving side of your snark.

you also take small loans of a million dollars?

Read Machiavelli's Prince and conquer it.

Et tu, regressives?

I think being a bombastic speaker that the student paper can't resist covering is the most impact I could have. At the very least it will be fun.

The rhetoric versus dialectical does seem particularly difficult - I had a conversation about rape culture, two-on-one against me, and when I discounted their statistics and explained why their personal experience wasn't necessarily valid, it barely halted them. So use their terms to support my position? Or refute them internally?

As for the chairperson, each committee will have a chair or member position, and the Senate itself determines its chair once a year, which is already done. The most powerful commission would likely be the budget commission, which I will try to get onto. It's interesting to me anyway.

I am likely to encounter multiple hostile ideologues in the Senate alone - there's a core of X Studies Feminist SJW types, plus the executives themselves are compromised similarly. Mistake or not, I've already voiced my opposition to some of their plans to their faces, and managed to irritate the Senate vice president in particular.

Compared to a campus that brings in hundreds of millions of dollars, it is a relatively small budget. Most of it is taken up with fixed services, like child care and transportation. Politically they only have the enforcement power to assign official student groups their money, but not to force the college administration to do anything if they don't want to.

Read it once a few years ago. Could use a refresher.

9/11

Yeah this.

Send people to trashy third world countries or Europe to experience rape and muggings to redpill them.

Start a Peace Corps charter or something similar.

How about pulling off a reverse-jew?
Like, (this might probably backfire / only a example to show you what I mean) pushing for allowing male trannies in the female bathrooms, to trigger the evil white cis-females.
Would require you to be willing to sacrifice yourself though (if it even works).

Quick update since I don't want to contribute to the shillstorm threads happening:

My main target as a student senator is hitting the local branch of the Divestment goon squad. These guys are the 'climate activists' who are now incorporated into BlackLivesMatter and are attempting to force colleges, churches, cities, and individuals to sell their oil, coal, and natural gas stocks to somehow 'punish those industries'.

Obviously stocks don't work that way, these people are retards, and they only hurt those institutions that they do this to economically. But yeah, they now are pushing how climate change is racist, and guess who is behind this fucking deal?

The Rockefellers supposedly promised to divest with no doubt a big gain in mind, and George Soros has been buying up coal stocks in particular since last year. I am amazed at how many nasty tendrils this guy puts out. It is an obvious ploy to utilize hysterical college PC cultists to strong-arm their communities into selling off otherwise profitable stocks so he and his associates can buy them up super cheap.

My student government is currently on track to compromise the integrity of our college's investment arm, and I intend to stop it. If anyone has most information on this minor matter, let me know. I'm digging around it in my spare time now.

As for my senate position, they denied me every committee I requested. I tipped my hand too soon to have direct influence there.

I have three words:
huWhite Student Union

So I was speculating on why Soros would buy up coal when it has been a shitty industry lately. The only place growing rapidly in coal consumption is China, which has ballooned in the past decade. By controlling coal assets and subsequently other fossil fuel assets, would Soros be inclined to put some kind of reins on Asia by controlling its power supply? Or would this be an attempt to sink that economy with disrupting their power supply in some 'green-inspired' move?

In any case, I can at least make the argument on the ground here that trying to kill our own investments is ridiculous since Asia is the real pollution problem in the world, and by selling our investments in fossil fuel we lose any form of control our institutions would have in guiding their policies. If anything colleges and green-groups should invest MORE in fossil fuels in order to turn those companies more towards renewable energies and away from damaging policies.

Now to convince the useful idiots not to chain their necks to flagpoles in 'protest'…

When SHTF, coal will be big. Soros is ten steps ahead.

Allocate funds to build a giant statue of Kek under the guise of cultural diversity