Hey Holla Forums if blacks are such subhuman filth

hey Holla Forums if blacks are such subhuman filth.

then why did the slave planation owners couldent keep thier dick out of that black booty?

does that mean racism is all in your head. but when it comes to physical attraction it all dissapears. after all black women do have nice bodies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

truth hurts i guees

Bestiality is committed by degenerates. That doesn't mean that animals are equal to humans.

I know this is a shitpost, but I'll bite:
White plantation owners were occasionally nursed by black mammies, and imprinted on them instead of their white biological mothers. The subconscious interprets itself as "black" and accordingly seeks out other blacks to reproduce with.
The same principle is observed in geese who imprint on planes and try to fuck them for all of their adult lives, chimps with the rubber boots of the handlers, etc. You can imagine how easily additional miscegenation taboo emerged from this in human cases.

sage

It was to create more slaves you dumbfuck.

i'm glad you think that m8, because i'm assuming you're a nog. you should be attracted to and stay with your own. personally, i think they're fucking awful in all regards. white women are the most beautiful women on the planet. fight me bitch

and your question is largely, "why do people racemix" and the answer is degeneracy, son. simple degeneracy. shitty parents, act of rebellion, and bad decisions.

frankly speaking though, blacks aren't sub-human as a rule. on average they have a lower IQ, but similarly so do whites have a lower IQ than asians. if that offends you enough to reject it then you're a smaller man than any of us here.

niggers, on the other hand, are subhuman. you see niggers in blacks more than in any other race, and you can take your pick of reasons for why that is because practically speaking it doesn't matter. we all agree that niggers are shit. we all agree that we should cut the welfare cord and let them fucking drown. fuck niggers.

Numbered reaction images = totally not a shill

How are you lolbergs still on this board?Regression to the mean and race mixing. Look up "DNA test results" and look for the black ones. Any of the ones that aren't bix nooding up a storm usually have at least 30% Asian or European DNA.

BEST EXPLANATION

You have to be nice and caring to fuck girls of your own white race, except maybe rape. But to fuck slaves you don't need to be anything at all. Just go in there. All they can do is run away at you won't even be blamed since they are just slaves.

White slavemasters that usually were lowest class dregs of society, occasionally raped girls as either punishment or to use as a fleshlight.

this FUCKING delusion holy shit

For the most part, there were more white slaves than black. Many of them were Irish.

The "slavemaster" didn't racemix as much as you'd think. That's Jewlywood bullshit.

Here's what actually happened:
"Slavemasters" wanted the intelligence of the white slaves with the physical bodies of niggers. Most of the racemixing was actually forcible rape. The "slavemaster" many times, forced a white Irish or British slave to fuck a nigger, hoping for the intelligent nigger that had the physical aspects of the nigger.

What you see is what we have today. The slavemasters didn't run around fucking niggers. They made the white slaves do that for the offspring that they would produce. Kinda like breeding dogs.

Hope this answers your shitty loaded question, faggot OP.

well would you look at that, you're acting like a nigger after all. this is why we hate you

i don't know where you get the idea that white men are at all attracted to black women in the first place. honestly, it gives me the impression that you're a black woman with a thing for white guys. that's sad because it shows that you hate your own race, but looking at the stats i understand it. i don't have any comforting words for you, though. you can't compete with white women. for white men, it's always going to be a steep step down. we don't want you, get it through your head.

"Slavemasters" wanted the intelligence of the white slaves with the physical bodies of niggers. Most of the racemixing was actually forcible rape. The "slavemaster" many times, forced a white Irish or British slave to fuck a nigger, hoping for the intelligent nigger that had the physical aspects of the nigger.

so you admit blacks are physically superior? kek thanks for completely contradicting your fellow racist buddies and proving my point

Yeah, blacks are physically superior to do specific jobs. They've been bred that way for a long time to perform farm work.

I don't think anyone here will disagree with that. Too bad niggers have a borderline retarded IQ, though, so it does little good.

Because the plantation owners were kikes.

Correct THIS record

not him obviously, but we aren't stupid

it's because you guys evolved in fucking africa. you're dumb as shit because africa has abundant resources, but that also means that it has abundant predators.

on the other hand, whites evolved in the north, in frozen hellholes. they were forced to learn agriculture, animal husbandry, various technologies to protect themselves from the environment. evolution selected for intelligence in whites whereas in blacks it selected for the ability to run away from lions and shit.

and that's not even getting into the fact that black slaves in the us were an experiment in eugenics. you nogs were bred specifically for your physical ability, and the strongest were bred with the strongest.

i really don't know where you get this idea that us racists are delusional bigots. we believe what we do because there's an abundance of evidence supporting it, not because of some delusional bias. (although i'm aware of how the media portrays us, i can't completely blame you for thinking that)

ive worked construction. blacks milk a week long job out for a month. they dont do shit without a whip cracking.

I've seen niggers do labour. They aren't bred for shit.

still summer, user

they will throw inflated balls for millions tho.

You're not wrong. They don't work well without someone standing over them. However, their physique for doing specific things is good. They aren't motivated or smart enough to do those things though, which is why "slavemasters" wanted to breed them with whites, hoping their offspring would be suitable.

This

But, but (and I realize that they do have some nice booties), but those titties. Damn. Most black women with nice titties are 12.

they do have the physical ability to excel but the stereotype of blacks being lazy as fuck exists for a reason

This, and as if Black slave women weren't throwing themselves at the White masters to improve their position in society.

cuck detected

You can call me whatever you want, but there's a reason the NFL, NBA and all the other kike sports are filled with niggers.

ehhhh… not the black women I've seen. Then again all the black women around me are obese, covered in unrecognizable tattoos and have caked on make-up.

and by around me I mean the US :^)

do you want to suck their dicks or something faggot? they are beasts of the field barely capable of picking cotton and clearing forest for plantations. this is why they always lose in the long run. they have no endurance physically. and being borderline retarded, even if they did have endurance it wouldnt matter because they wouldnt be capable of rationalizing exerting themselves hard now for benefits later. they are a slave race and not even a perfect one.

sage

Some people fuck their dogs.

Some people fuck their horses.

Some people fuck their children.

Some people fuck their interns.

Some people fuck their slaves.

They're all degenerates.

sage

sage

Remember to sage.

what you're doing is the same pathetic inferiority complex horseshit that niggers do

clearly when someone has an advantage over you, the solution is not to try harder but to complain like a whiny little bitch

Nice dubs.

I think it's a fair question, slave owners engaged in a fair bit of miscegenation.

The kike influence was strong, even then.

yes. they have an advantage in shit like jumping and sprinting. that is pretty much it. you know what whites have in advantage in? fighting/warfare. go watch your top 1% of trophy niggers in the olympics jump over hurdles while you masturbate you pathetic cuckold.

this is why physical education is so important and why kikes destroyed it in the (((school system))).

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

Learn English, Faggot; while I rub the top of your mothers' head.

i personally know a few black guys that are completely decent, respectable people. my own personal experiences confirm that they aren't all bad

still, they disrupt cultural and racial homogeneity and weaken us so they still need to go. but maybe we can have good trade agreements once the smart ones retake their lands

nice strawman faggot

literally all i said was saying is that they can run fast and jump high. you're the one that got asshurt from me pointing that out.

did i say that? no. i didn't fucking say that. in fact, i said the polar opposite. are you retarded? stop jumping at shadows

this is how fags are made as well, they think they're born that way because there were fucked up so young. Maybe saw dads dick or weren't breast feed. IDK what but it's something like that.