Untitled

twitter.com/starwars/status/856855331405746177

Even though the Empire is a white (human) supremacist organization, we can't ignore the contributions of diverse individuals

Wtf I love space Hitler now!

They're already trying to farm up "un-PC" reactions so they can try earn sympathy tickets.

Its amazing after Ghostbusters that they think this works.

That should really say "another"

Who would have thought that giving unlimited power to Kathleen Kennedy would lead to this level of propaganda…

Reading the replies, the only thing that's sticking with me is some lefty claiming bitches have stronger legs. They absolutely don't, they only have chunkier legs because their hips are wider for passing a football sized screaming asshole through it.

What did they mean by this?

Bad guys traditionally send their women to war because they care about their leaders than the future of their people.

So they're admitting the USA is evil now?

Women are generally shitty creatures, it's just that Disney is virtue signalling like crazy to appease their sjw shit-gargling fan base.

oy vey only men and women served as storm troopers, that's pretty sexist now disney

Only one person in the twitter replies mentioned phasma and how useless she was. Though I assumed it was a tranny of some sort.

If the Empire is diverse and does not discriminate then how are they any different than the republic/rebels/jews?

Its like leftists want to fight "ebil nazis" but then can't bring themselves to make them be exclusionary in anyway thereby making their enemy exactly the same as the so-called "good guys" except with dark uniforms.

-Leftist mental illness

I'd say its because the Empire blows up planets, but that's exactly what the rebels did at the end of Ep 7.

Bravo JJ…

tbh you sound pretty classcucked fam

Everyone knows the great satan is evil.

This is false, Israel also sends their women to war.

All government is evil. The less power a government has the less evil it is. The USA, UK, Australia, and Germany are obviously the most evil nations ever to have been.

They're practically Jewish skinhead nazis.

The empire doesn't support marriage equality or an amendment guaranteeing equal pay

The empire doesn't need marriage laws to begin with because there people aren't stupid enough to not produce enough babies…

I would fuck a female Stormtrooper in her armour.

Female stormstroopers belong in the trash like Phasma.

Phasma belongs on my dick. If you know what i am saying.

I guess that explains why stormtroopers are such bad shots.

oh another fridge lover, you guys are all like that on Holla Forums aren't you.

is that the strong womyn girl from games of hurdurs?

why is the giant naked but not the midget

t.virgin
would fuck tbqhwy

shes too sexy to be allowed to be naked, it hurts girls fee fees

We don't even know what she looks like under her armor. She could be a complete dog.

thats the chick that plays phasma

l would fugg.
if you not, is because you're a fagget.

you showed me

this has always been the case.

the empire was never "white" supremacist, just HUMAN supremacist.

humans were the master species, any and all varieties, and aliens that are close enough to human like chiss, miraluka, obese, and arkanian were allowed, albeit somewhat looked down upon by most.

not every bigoted organization hates your precious brown people.

cute

I've always thought that Star Wars is just a fairy tale in space that doesn't really think too deeply of the functionality of its own lore.

Could someone explain me how this is bad or noteworthy?

More specifically Star Wars is 70s inbred sci-fi trash that was salvaged into anything coherent during editing.

More so than any Disney Diarrhea ever will be.

just as bad

Well at least they kept the helmet on her ugly mug.

WRONG! The Empire is a white (male) supremacist organization. That's why they need to be taken down a peg by gangs of woke rebels of color.

I'm going to be so fucking annoyed when the have Battlefield's single player campaign be about the main character leaving the empire and joining the rebels because the empire's bigotry.

/r/ the wibble-wobble tie fighter paragraph

I see Disney's PR people are on the bleeding edge of internet culture.

nice
I'd prefer if she was wearing all her armor except for the part that covers the vagina, but that's just me

Took me ages to figure out what you'd done. Subtle, but worthy of many keks.

Why live

Why?
Why do you keep on hurting yourself so much?

original guy doesn't look black.

Yes! This man gets it.

>not all armor except the part that covers her tummy
Fucking pleb

What did he mean by this?

I still wanna be able to fuck her, user.
If her armor itself is fuckable then I want all of it on.

I have no idea

They're tanned.

Zahn wrote the new book but not any of the Rebels episodes with Thrawn.