Anyone every licked a butt hole? anyone else think it tastes like crayons?

anyone every licked a butt hole? anyone else think it tastes like crayons?

buttholes taste like candy

tasted like sweat

post more cute girl buttholes

I thought it tasted a lot like raw meat.

I've never even been close to one

tasted a 3yo butt hole once. i was 17yo and my mom agreed to babysit a family member while her parents were going to take a trip to themselves. which basically meant my mom agreed to have me babysit without my permission. and before you read or think i was being nasty: This isn't that kind of story so there

U KIDDING ME!! AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING SLEEP AT 10PM IN THE SAME BED AS THIS FUCKING TODDLER!???
"She will have to be naked the rest of the night. It's too late to wash the pajamas. Go put them in the basket and go to bed. She's going to sleep with me for now since I'm a girl and you're a boy. Nothing I haven't seen. Good night son I love you."

That was the first and last time she was ever allowed over our house for the night. Hence why I never did anything else to her

wasn't buying a word of this story as it was, but then this line:

fucking dumbest line in a pedoerotic story ever

lol
believe what you want kid. this actually happened

She only had the clothes on her back plus pajamas. The clothes she had on were in the hamper because we went to sleep

Then she peed on her pajamas

Exactly what else were we supposed to clothe her in? I'm 17 and my mom was in her 40s. It's not like we had baby clothes just laying around

I licked my own butt hole and it tasted like onions

Nice

And in truth if my Mom (single mother ftw) wasn't so overbearing & overprotective of me when I was growing up I probably wouldn't have grown up to be such a loser as I am now. She literally didn't allow me to go out with any girls after school and I couldn't talk to any girls on the phone either

So what was I supposed to do? The only time I was ever able to do things with a female was when I had private time with younger kids

W-what? H-how did you do that user?
Also some pics of some butts iwn orally please ;.;

Ass sort of tastes like nothing.. It is only the smellz.

I licked my own butt and it tasted like garlic.

Sounds delightful.
I always shower with my kid sister, so I make sure her butthole is nice and fresh for her nightly ass eating.

your boyfriend's been eating crayons, probably

periwinkle

I wanna sodomize that

Loosen it up with your fingers, then your tongue first, before you…

BUST A PISTOL IN HER SLOPHOLE.