QUANTITATIVE EASING 4

IT’S GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN, BITCHES.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-22/fed-admits-another-4-trillion-qe-will-be-needed-offset-economic-shock

SURPRISE! AND IT’S NOT EVEN OCTOBER!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h9g7O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE HYPERINFLATION NOW

RIP Murica, RIP Japan

checked

i cant wait, maybe i can buy a house fibally once it all crashes

Yey
Now is time of steepling fingers and laughings, yes?

Houses? Where we're going the only houses we need are holes in the ground. Learn the art of the Ranger Grave before you need it.

OY VEY MY SON OY VEY!

He just wanted to see things go boom.

Holy shit.
They just announced the launch.
I wonder how close we are to WW3, which will mask the economic depression.
This will hit off right before the elections.

reported for clickbait and retardation

archive.is/h9g7O

archive.is/h9g7O

archive.is/h9g7O

archive.is/h9g7O

archive.is/h9g7O

archive.is/h9g7O

archive.is/h9g7O

archive.is/h9g7O

archive.is/h9g7O
archive.is/h9g7O

us just moved it's turkey nukes to the base in romania where they're putting up an "anit nuke missile defense shield"

us also is giving warning about feeling threatened in syria equaling retaliation

show me your war face, because this shit is going up like a powder keg any day now

technically its not inflation unless that purchasing power hits the market all at the same time.

its like you don't even economics

this autism regarding archiving is reaching too high levels
the archiving was originally used to stop clickbait sites like the gawker umbrella from getting shekels
real news sites and Holla Forumsish sites like zerohedge do not need to be archived
learn the difference

also to remain on topic
is the plunge protection team's purchases already counted as liabilities on the fed balance sheet or do they use the old jewish trick of counted liabilities as assets
in reality their exposure is probably a lot higher, the entire market could be fraudelent by now

RED ALERT! TIME TO BUY SILVER AND GOLD!

Just because it is your favorite clickbait doesn't mean we care.

archive everything
zh is very hit and miss, that guy was being autistic though

CRASHING THIS DOLLAR, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

The archiving is meant to stop linking traces to here

What is copy and paste.

Archiving allows it to be saved in case a link is taken down or memory holed as well faggot.

Is it 2011 already?

Something not everyone knows to do

I'll take memory hole for 500$ Alex.

It's already happened!

Bump because ZH is as close to redpilled as they can legally be.

No archive because they deserve it. Use Adblock, you fucking faggot.

Is that the Nige?

How the fuck could any human survive that?

He also survived a car crash.
I've heard both of which were assassination attempts. Can't confirm it but I wouldn't be surprised, those buttmad lefties.

Kek confirms they tried to kill Nige.

globalists. lefties are just toadies and stooges. lefties have the money for assassinations.

Dude. Looking at that chopper, and the pristine condition of Nige's suit, I have to say a benevolent God must be on our side.

er, lefties DON'T have the money for assassinations. sheesh.

Nigel "Unbreakable" Farage

Good I don't need my money any way.

of course it was a killing attempt
Nigel saw the pilot a few years later, who told him he wanted to kill him or something
plus, this happened the day of the 2010 election, so that noone would notice

AH PWEJJ AWEJENS DO DA VLEG OF THE VADAREL REZERB BRINDAN BREZ

whats that do to the debt balloon it by 10 trillion over night?

"Iron is master of men all!"
Those without a weapon will not be master's of their own fate nor able to be that for their blood .

We should create a new type of currency called negative dollars. It will cancel out the debt until were trillions of negative dollars in negative debt.

bump.

Explain Gandhi's success.

Have you seen India lately? I wouldn't call that success. Non-violent protesters are successful only when those they protest are non-authoritarian/unpopular. Ireland, India, and the rest of the Empire were let free when Britain had to please its debt masters. Hundreds of years of non-violent and violent protest did not win freedom for these countries; a decades worth of war debts forced the dissolution of the Empire.