Who is going to Win the fight on August 28??

Who is going to Win the fight on August 28??

Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather??

It'd be funny if this guy lost after all the trash talking this guy been doing..

Only recently has Mcgregor been in boxing, Mayweather been doing this for 20 years..

Today we make our bets..

Winner wins all!!!!!

the jews

You should see the other press conferences of trash talking by Mcgregor.. Funny as fuck!!!

UFC is wrestling now, it's all fixed. The undercards are worth it sometimes I guess.

Dana got fat.

mayweather wins easily and mcgregor will just whine about how he could've won in a real fight (even though he wouldn't) and will whine about how boxing sucks

NORMALFAG GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Irish people are violent by nature and so are Africans, so this should be interesting

I'm majority Irish, and only been in one fight my entire life. Eat a dick for comparing my people to niggers

This

this
watching the ways of the savage is truly exhilarating

Sorry channer, we're here to stay now. I hope you don't mind if I screencap your post for my Facebook YLYL fanpage, right? :^)))))

Jesus fuck halfchan, if you're gonna try to bait at least be fucking good at it

mayweather "wins", rematch for just as much money as people will fall for this retardation again and again

Yes unlike the refined british gentlemen who enjoys trying to jerk his micropenis through his chastity cage while watching 20 muhammads run a train on his daughter

Irish people are equally as Loud and obnoxious and rambunctious

butthurt taig detected

Irish people are equally as Loud and obnoxious and rambunctious as black people

jude

No

At least I'm white :^)

no matter who wins, we all lose

The nigger always wins at boxing because the White boxer is held back by the handicap of subconscious White Guilt.

THE GAY COMMUNITY