"Gay Suggestion" is ruining the ability for western males to have meaningful friendships soc skills

Listened to a good conversation on a TRS podcast a week or so ago that covered an interesting topic. Men these days don't retain friendships after their younger days for the most part and usually have to rebuild their social skills into adulthood with forced work friends because any form of intimacy between two males (not females, this kike psyop is reserved just for the strong goyim) is suggested as being sexual in nature. Activities such as:

this is pretty much the entirety of the modern interpretation of Abraham Lincoln being gay because up to his early 30s he shared a bed with a close friend when they were living in poverty.

We as younger males have to take initiative to curb this kikery by taking the gay suggestion out of our vocabulary, this is a side-effect of the modern world allowing homosexuals to be open about their lifestyle putting it in our faces daily which gives us the gay suspicion even if it is subconscious. We can do this as a countercurrent to society rather than falling pray to the fags ruining our heterosexual male kinship.

So

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/wu7698
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
chechar.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/ns-on-homosexuality/
artofmanliness.com/2012/07/29/bosom-buddies-a-photo-history-of-male-affection/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_words_for_love
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hx_oQwrOzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=67a5FTa1U1A
archive.is/bXw5y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once people started calling everything and everybody gay in middle school I became very conscious of not displaying affection towards any boys and avoiding any situations that might be persevered as gay. Its pretty crippling socially. On the flip side unless you're a 6'3 alpha chad with a 10 inch dick if you show affection towards women you're a creep or a pervert. Hard mode as fuck.

Coincidental I don't have friends anymore, just a girlfriend. What happened to me

nah thats gay dude

If you have 100-120 guys, you'll have 2 or three fags.

Women are naked in the presence of other women very often, theres literally nothing gay about seeing another man naked.

Its only gay if you enjoy it.

Why can't we just execute them like in the good old days?

When my dad was a kid the way you used to go swimming was just get naked, theres literally nothing gay about that

I'm pretty sure aren't, give an example.

But then who would buy our swim trunks, goy?

Women actually get naked in girls locker rooms unlike men

My sister has seen all of her close friends naked when they share a bathroom to shower/do makeup.

swimsuits aren't a jewish conspiracy

maybe not gay but still disgusting and immodest

I guess we're the Alt-Right now?

Filtered

Why?

MASCULANITY IS SO FRAGILE
NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I'M GOING TO GO FAP TO MY GAY FANFICTIONS

I have a childhood male friend whose wife passed away. He has 5 kids. I often do all sorts of activities with them: going to the beach, movies, shopping, etc.

Everybody thinks we're two gay men who've adopted 5 kids. It's ridiculous.

Is it "disgusting" because you find the male body disgusting? Why? You are aware that you have a male body yes? You don't have to be abjectly disgusted by something to convince people you aren't gay you know.

I don't have them, but there was a thread a while back with pictures of male friends holding each other and being intimate in a way nobody could get away with nowadays. It's commonly known that the kikes love d&c, so we really should prioritize a return to healthy male bonding.

Honestly, the ability for fags to be out in the open ruined this. If a group of friends in the past realized one of them was gay they would ostracize them, nowadays everyone is terrified of being intimate just in case.

everybody else takes to a corner and does his business quickly, but old men just stand around butt ass fucking naked

Because they live in a time before gay suggestion

God fucking damn dude I'm talking about how the god damn kikes have convinced you that anything you do to have an intimate friendship is fucking gay then you come right into the thread and prove me right! Could you at least make this shit difficult?

This is why even the closeted faggot is incredibly toxic.
In a healthy society, the basic assumption should be that homosexuality doesnt exist. This allows for a much stronger comeraderie without any bullshit.
If the culture dictates that the same gender cant possibly be sexualised, nobody will turn "gay" in the first place.

Maybe the user who claimed they were funded by Greg Johnson was telling the truth? What's next, heterosexual sodomy between friends?

Some of these fags, we don't even know who they are.

filtered

I wasn't talking to you.

the problem is that we let fags parade around openly. in the old days nobody was insecure about being naked around other dudes or being affection with their friends because actual fags were scared shitless of being outted. now that fags get to walk around laissez faire every man is suspect

also this pretty much

Simple: if someone is walking around a changeroom with a raging hardon you string them up.

This, it should be fucking obvious, erections are an involuntary impulse so it should be very fucking obvious if someone is a fag.

Another thing is all the gay media. For example trailer park boys. I just want to watch a show with my friend I don't want a bunch of unnecessary gay shit injected into my entertainment. It's fucking everywhere. It makes things really awkward and uncomfortable around friends.

There's gay shit in Trailer Park Boys? It's been a while since I watched it.

faggoty media… what the fuck. and the music they play on the radio stations is so fucking effeminate. tbh listen to hip hop and country cuz they're the only mainstream genre's not totally cucked and feminized

This is a good topic OP, I've noticed this too. In fact I think I read about the lost male friendship on one of those wannabe 1800s lumberjack hipster websites a few years back, think it was called art of manliness. This isn't really a problem if you don't have body shame though. I change and walk naked in gym or pool bathrooms with no problem because when I was young my dad told me it was perfectly normal because it's just guys in there. Kind of sad when you realize homosexuality wasn't really a thing a decade ago, now everything is gay. I hug and roughhouse with friends and never felt weird, though some seemed to just sit there and take it rather than join in so maybe they feel weird about it.

My gf has seen most of her roommates naked because girls just change in front of each other with no problem.

lmao its like you don't know that Austin TX and Nashville are liberal shitholes now.

not saying its great but "muh truckkk" is better than the alternative

helot filth tbh

Because they are, they're fucking terrified that you might be gay and that would ruin their image of you.

Yeah, its definitely being done to keep guys from forming deep relationships with each other. Many historical societies men's closest confidant would be their friends, not their wives as they were aware that women were not their intellectual equals. The most likely reason why is because the most likely source of armed opposition is groups of males that have deep trust in one another.

You're literally listening to biggers talking about them banging chicks and how great they are, it's just about the most racially and generally cucked shit you could choose to listed to.

*niggers

fucking phone

I guess I had my culture blinders on and didn't think anything of it. I was bluepilled as fuck on fags when the last time I watched TPB (which was years ago, actually).

top kek feeling a little insecure about your johnson?

You're comparing garbage rap to hip hop here

Also

you are part of the problem

Hiphop poisons young white minds and has bred an entire generation of whiggers.

>mfw I'm 9/10 and these faggots constantly gossip behind my back

Women absolutely LOVE the old school take-no-shit independent men. They are fucking flocking to anyone that tries to show at least a little bit of manliness. And they really despise these weak faggots.

It's painful to see a guy with that retarded bun in a bar, cuddling to a woman's arm like a woman would normally to a man, and the face of resentment from the chick. You just look at her, pic related, and she bolts out of her seat, leaving a stink eye faggot behind.

I don t want to think about that, I just want to lift some weights.

While I agree that there's some hiphop that is fairly redpilled and talks about the problems with ZOG and even promotes traditional values talking positively about anything that comes from blacks is not going to go over well here.

One thing similar to what OP pointed out is that anything masculine or macho is deemed as being gay. Like the cartoons I used to watch from the 80s, G.I. Joe, He-Man, etc. People who want to make fun of these things always call them gay as the go-to. It's like a defense mechanism which they've developed as a part of their programming to keep away from masculine things.

people turn to hip hop because white pop music is gay as fuck

old shit and they dressed up like faggots and screamed like little girls anyway

It's all garbage, stop cucking yourself. There is so much great white music there is no excuse to listen to "beats" of any kind as a white guy.

Found the nigger

Probably, I've had some friends be really fun about it and others just be passive. I really do feel less of a connection to those who don't fight back though. Playfighting is male bonding, not gay.

Or another example people here might be more familiar with is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. People call it gay mainly because most of the characters are muscular men.

Puritanfags pls

it's something I should work on, I call my friend a faggot for driving a 2000 vw bug, all in good fun but it really shouldn't even enter my mind to begin with. The dude got it for free and bangs more chicks than I do anyway.

Actually part 4 onward had themes written specifically to appeal to fujoshis

nigger music promotes manliness and self-confidence, even if its low-tier its much better than the garbage pumped out for whites

You're fucking retarded. White kids turned to hiphop because kike media shoveled it down their throats.

Okay, fair enough. I've only seen like the first 10 episodes or so and didn't see anything gay about it.

I don't go to bars much. I might just try this.

Physical touch has been proven to facilitate closeness between humans whether its friendship or more so its natural for you to feel this way. Its also why casual touches, like on an arm, is one of the best way to flirt with women if they seem receptive at all.

You're a sneaky one, Chaim.

They make us think profound male relationships are gay for the same reason coffee houses don't exist anymore, women are pushed in the army and the police, and bars are forbidden to be male only.
The reason is because every single revolutionary current has started somewhere men could congregate and talk freely.

Haha you're not even there yet wait until you get to Diamond is Unbreakable

What exactly is gay about sharing a bed with someone?

You never kissed your father on the cheek?

starbucks?

lol but there are coffee shops around whats the difference

Coffee Houses do still exist though, theres one in my town with nice brown leather sofas and rustic wood furniture with a diverse selection of whines too. Very elegant especially for what you'd expect to get out of Arizona.

Coffee houses used to only be open to men a couple centuries back.

Interesting, I knew about using it for flirting but I didn't know it worked for male friendships too. Definitely explains it

It's the long term strategy. Force the enemy to isolate themselves and stop forming close-knit communities. Make brotherhood, friendship and compassion with other males "gay". This allows communities to be infiltrated and subverted.

At least Randy and Mr. Leahy were in the closet (until people accidentally found out). People in the park don't really give a shit one way or the other. I didn't mind it. Now the new seasons that Mike Clattenburg isn't involved with I haven't watched as much of, but I've heard they get a little more SJWish at times.

TPB wasn't pozzed until about season 5. Then it got really gay and degenerate. Randy and Lahey were always gay but it was kept mostly behind closed doors and played for laughs.

By seasons 5-7 Lahey, Randy, and Barb were in a 3-way bisexual relationship. There is a constant homoerotic context whenever Lahey interacted with ("sexy muscles") Julian. Sam Losco (the caveman) says he "banged a lot of chicks, and a few dudes too." Trevor goes out of his way to talk about cocks, they boys spray paint cocks all over the place etc. etc.

You can't make it big on TelAvivsion, especially in Canada and especially on a network like Showcase (think Bravo) without eventually being pozzed to the gills.

I mean men only coffee houses. As a cultural thing they have completely disappeared. I guess the closest thing you'll find to an old school coffee house is Holla Forums

In line with this:

Isaac Newton never married - gays say this is proof that he must be gay, even though he was a devout Christian and there's no evidence of intimate relationships with males.

Nikola Tesla never married, gays say he must be gay too.

Some even say Jesus was gay since he died at 33 with no known intimate relationships with females.

My explanation is that these guys were wholly devoted to intellectual/spiritual/philosophical pursuits, and in those days it was less unusual not to think with your dick all the time.

Prohibiting business owners from only allowing certain demographics is one of the biggest things that has fucked society up.

Just grasping at straws. If I look at a cloud and it makes me think of a rabbit, it doesn't mean it's a fucking rabbit.

The next step is that g0y bullshit 'movement', I guess.

Nah Nikola Tesla is casually known in my circle of acquaintances as a very successful permavirgin

You're talking about a group of people that think if you chop your cock off you're a woman here

The next step is cultural erasure with the importation of millions of foreigners. Each pillar of western civilization is being systematically dismantled.

Tough shit.

Sexuality is seen very differently today than just 100 years ago. It is expected today that everyone deserves to have sex all the time, it is very central to one's identity.
Back then sexuality was much less important to people. It was common for married couple to have very little sex after they were done making children. This is because camaraderie and spirituality make much closer bonds than sexual passion.
Today a sexless marriage is seen as an abomination.

It also increases the rate of homosexuality because little Johnny starts thinking that he likes spending a lot of time with little Billy so he must definitely be gay because that's how it is on the TV. Sexuality is more malleable than our society wants to admit, people aren't really born gay. At least not most, even the scientific studies that have supposedly proven that homosexuality is genetic has only shown a strong correlation to having a certain gene meaning that that person is a homosexual. While nearly everyone that had that gene were gay, the majority of people in those studies that were gay didn't have the gene. Its mostly kiked up propaganda that is making them that way.

Which is ironic, because with both partners working full time and raising children, the alone time requirement for sex becomes increasingly rare.

Not arguing that nurture doesn't play a role, but could be a combination of genes tbh. The science is a bit complicated unfortunately.

While its possible they were touting that they found the "gay gene" in shittons of articles a few years back.

This and what OP said tbh, having that nagging in the back of your head when you go get a coffee with just one m8 to shit chat, it's fucked

I remember when it used to play a lot of excellent traditional films. Then, all of a sudden..almost overnight…it went full San Fransicko pozz my neghole. A shining example of why I don't have cable anymore.

I remember hearing about it. I just think that the absence of the gene in some samples in which the person was still homosexual doesn't rule out the existence of a gay gene "cluster" or whatever the term is.

Tesla had no interest in sex. He had beautiful women throwing themselves at him and he was completely disinterested. He loved a few women but in a sweet puppy dog way.

It was the majority of samples if you dug into the research. If it was a cluster of genes that did it they would have came out with additional research to bolster their case as that was one of the major arguments that was being used to push for gay marriage. The lack of studies showing other genes was pretty damning to me, as it obviously would have been a very desireable result with a lot of funding behind it.

Thats another thing, the fucking kikes have convinced you that "oy vey you can't survive on a single income household goyim!" when its totally fucking possible. Listen to The Fatherland on TRS, in the third episode they talk about how they're all single income fathers with multiple kids and because of different volunteerism programs they have metric fuck tons of food and show you where you can keep your budget in a way where you provide for your kids while still being able to get your video games and recreational shit and vacations.

poal.me/wu7698

poal.me/wu7698

poal.me/wu7698

poal.me/wu7698

Is gayness even a real thing? Not gayness as in "committing homosexual acts", but gayness as in "having a sexual predisposition exclusively to members of the same sex". How would one measure homosexually-oriented thoughts? The whole paradigm of "sexual orientation" seems suspect.

I read some things from Tesla that were pretty disparaging of women, he seemed like a very early proto MGTOW to me. Shame as I really wish that he'd reproduced and spread his genetics, the man was one of the greatest minds we've ever seen.

FUCK♂YOU

that's cool, but I would worry about fish.

I think bathing suits were more geared towards invention from necessity.

(protection from fish)

There's a device to measure this. You're shown images of different sexual scenes and the device measures your cock's response. Seriously.

Very few fish can actually injure you, catfish being the most common and they usually keep close to the shore or in underwater tunnels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru

Nigger the fuck?!

Subscriber of the Kinsey theory I guess?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

No, it’s a mental illness.

And who do you imagine invented it?

not user you reply to but I have loads of examples.

all sorts of friends and other people who have told me stories and girls who talk about it (all 18+ ) mention it being normal for girls to just take showers or change in the locker room together totally naked, usually with friends or family because "were both girls so its okay" was a common mind set to them. I guess girls don't make such a big deal about it because boobs and pussy everywhere is not ugly to them, but just this natural calm no big deal thing.

It makes me wonder if humans are just making a big deal out of it, or if they invented clothes not because 90% of people look okay, but rather because that 10% of people are really gross looking when naked or something. maybe as humans, we just need to get over that shit and just be like "I have seen worse on the internet" but you just know someone is going to get mentally scarred so its a confusing issue.

How often do you feel fish brushing against your legs? You never skinny dipped in your younger days?

Didn't most of those result in a conclusion that the majority of people are bisexual?

We invented clothes to prevent injury

Ok lets not fucking exaggerate here, cuddling naked is definitely a homosexual activity

No thanks user I have heard and read about horror stories involving these little fish that swim up your dick and have hooks going the other way so you can't pull them out and have to go to the ER for emergency penis surgery and they stick these tools down your dick hole and pull the fish out, then you have to deal with possible infections.

it hurts like you cant fucking imagine, from what I have heard (no shit! really!)

and all sorts of fish will try to swallow a testicle and swim away really fast thinking they got it and that could rip it up even if they dont bite it, it could cause severe internal damage and huge amounts of pain.

some fish have teeth, and some even have beaks.

that puffer fish that blows up has a beak and they like biting peoples privates off, look it up.

dont swim. fuck the ocean and fuck the lakes, fuck everything

Nah it's just because we're poor and only have 1 sleeping bag and tent and it gets really cold. You are just part of the problem like OP said. I even kissed my friend on the cheeks in thanks after we parted ways at the end of our camping trip. It was nothing but pure heterosexual male bonding and camaraderie.

No clue, I know that the left frequently pushes that idea, I don't believe it because I'm a dude and the thought of another guy's junk is really damned repulsive.

No, you’re a faggot. Reported.

Did you say no homo?

You gotta say no homo, at least to cast it in stone.

I knew about the swim-up-the-dick fish but jesus christ in a handbasket, I've never heard of a ball eating fish or that the puffer bites dicks off… that's fucking horrifying!

Well, what do you know.

The only time I got an erection was when I thought about my gf, my bro friend was ok when I explained what was poking him between his legs.

Yeah definitely no homo.

I hope you're not actually trying to make an argument though hyperbole but these posts are funny as fuck

Saying no homo -→ good plan
Saying "it's only gay if the balls touch" -→ bad plan

Saying no homo while balls touch -→ ????

Can confirm this to be true. I'm on 5' 9" and pretty average looking, but I get laid way more than my male friends because I'm not a beta.
Treat women like you don't care about them at all, and they get wet.

It would be better to skinny dip but the water is too dangerous. I wouldn't do that

The vast majority of these animals live in either

which you shouldn't be swimming in in the fucking first place

Alright, now that the thread has devolved into bullshit.

Ok the thread has devolved into shitposting, can we please get back on topic despite this shit being funny

I just can't believe this. sounds like total nonsense- a virgin

You're pushing it now

Its quite possible that their methodology is entirely flawed which is why I don't normally mention those studies.

Another possibility is that its in fact accurate and explains why the Romans had a much different view of sexuality than we do. It would also explain why homosexuality is on the increase as if most are capable of being attracted to either gender whereas if its an innate genetic defect then it should have stayed stable as homosexuals aren't reproducing. In fact they'd be reproducing less than they used to when it was shamed and they'd suck it up and marry a woman anyways. It would also be an argument against gay marriage if its not innate as then they really are not born that way.

But really what difference would it make? Traditional families would still be the best environment to raise children in and create the strongest societies so homosexual activities would still need to be heavily discouraged and social pressure applied to keep people from engaging in it.

True that, we as younger males have to take initiative to curb this kikery by taking the gay suggestion out of our vocabulary. I went bodybuilding with my bro friends and we had a ton of great heterosexual male bonding time, including when we got rambunctous in the showers and had some harmless fun whipping each other naked with wet towels. It was some good old fashioned fun.

anons, this thread is really tame compared to most threads. just a few comments about philosophy

fags

That's the one thing I don't want to do unless we have no choice, but then again I would have my dakimakura in between the two of us so it ain't all bad. I'm not very fond of male company unless it's an occasion though, or at like the gym or something.

Camaraderie is really important however and I hate how faggotry has sullied it to the point that waving at your pal is some how an invitation to get fucked in the ass. Same goes for yurifags seeing lesbo shit everywhere. Although, context is important, so the major problem in society is people assuming shit that isn't there but is actually harmless. They keep fucking doing it. If something is as blatant as webm related then you can assume things, otherwise keep your gay fantasies to yourself you projecting faggots.

Nah you're a baiting faggot.

Im talking about how men will make the choice to sleep on the floor when faced with sharing a queen sized bed with another man.

kek'd

Nothing wrong with a little la bise with other males. What are you, insecure in your heterosexuality?

I don't get it, who gives a fuck?

ok filtered

There's a girl texting me right now talking about how much she wants my dick again.
She's not super attractive, but it took 0 effort to get her and I'm pretty sure she'd marry me.

Damn straight we will.

I'd say it seems gay to me unless you're French or something. Kissing another guy on the cheek is something that I never even did to my father or grandfathers. This one is probably very dependent on which culture you were raised in.

Kill yourself, faggot. You should have died.

Why?

but why would a female enjoy being treated like shit just because she is female?

I'm sick of playing games, people should just be fucking honest with each other.

Kill yourself.

As long as you remember to say no homo, everyone understands it's alright.

Half-French half Irish, my Irish immigrant grandparents did it too, probably because their grandparents were Britons (French)

that depends.

I really give it a good think and in some cases I might say that it will be fine and in many cases I might say "fuck no"

I guess it depends on what kind of person different people are.

Can confirm. Went to visit friends/family with my buddy (road trip basically)

Turns out everyone thought we were faggots

I'm not interested in "Mannerbunds" unless they're strictly military, and even military guys get their own bunk bed.

chechar.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/ns-on-homosexuality/

I like girls. I share bed with a girl and only a girl unless the situation is extreme.

Just say no homo and get under the covers with each other.

Main method of reproduction in our species early days was rape, perhaps its a hold over from that. Being confident and assertive works better than simply treating them like shit, that mainly works on ones with daddy issues.

That wasn't because of gay suggestion though, separation of bedding was to prevent widespread lice and parasites.

Nah it's pretty fucking gay.

Nothing gay with some hearty male bonding.

You honestly think a military would spend a large amount of money on extra materials to make seperate bedding because "ewww its gayyy" if they could they would have soldiers all sleep on a fucking tarp on the ground if it was economically efficient.

Women don’t operate like that, man. It’s always cat and mouse to them.

Can't share a bed with another man when you're supposed to share it with your gun and your waifu. That's also why pinup art is popular amongst the military.

Pretty much explains everything in this tread.

It fucking sucks I tell you hwhat. You may have friends but you could never open up to them. Men are expected to be stoic workers, fun guys and active. If you're just a bit too emotional one time, you're done. If you're a bit too distant/cold in others, you're done.

Males need their bonding. I feel that the first step to fixing the West is sorting men out. Specifically this area. When men can only really be friends with someone at arms length compared to a full embrace, you have a problem. Male bonding is just talking about the latest cucked trend instead of getting shit done together, going through some kind of journey and ordeal.

something close to this actually happened to me.

that's the closest i've ever had to a bf.

Yes, its essential. People like to talk about what they'd do if SHTF or there was a revolution and how having a reliable social group is necessary. How are you supposed to trust someone like that in a life or death situation not to stab you in the back and take your stuff if you can't even spend time together with no women around without worrying about being called fags?

This would have all been avoided if he had told you no homo beforehand.

Blow your brains out.

Blow you fucking brains out

Try gay conversion therapy if that fails kill yourself.

no mercy for homofaggots

You could have easily prevented any damage from this situation with a simple "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" and playing it cool.

But no, you decided to be a full-on faggot and cry on the floor like a little bitch. Serves you right.

Kek is displeased with faggots I see.

This shit right here is exactly the cause of the problem we're discussing ITT. Stop being a faggot.

see

This as well, not only are you a faggot you're a little fucking bitch too

I'll greentext a true story

We're still friends, but he still sends me suggestive messages on occasion. He's a great brother type friend.

One more story:

Only the most dominant of Alpha Males in Ancient Greece would fuck another man in the ass. Nothing gay about it.

Not anymore.

I fucking hated the navy.

Honestly you should have quit after repeated propositions.

forgot to mention i was an edgy leftist and he pretty much single handedly redpilled me when we were friends before i lived with him.

i'm still really lonely and right wing politics are the closest i have to a hobby, so what he taught me practically turned me into the person i am.

i felt so guilty afterwards and for a long time i wished he had beaten me up instead of just telling me to get out.

i even wrote a short story based on what had happened, because i thought writing about it would help me get over it. but for the story i wrote that the closeted guy gets killed by the roommate. and i used to imagine what would have happened if he had killed me.

TRUMP PLS UNCUCK THE MILITARY REEEEEEEEEE

It seems that you're fully aware that you're fucked in the head. Seriously at least try conversion therapy its not like it could make things worse on you.

If you're going to be a fucking homo why the fuck do you LARP as a woman

You gotta understand, your work center supe would've gotten fucked upside the ass if some dyke officer would have seen that calendar. Master Chief was genuinely trying to help you there; blame the cucks who have infiltrated the top brass for that one.

artofmanliness.com/2012/07/29/bosom-buddies-a-photo-history-of-male-affection/

Never reproduce.

I was the work center sup at the time.

Girls had already seen it and liked it but I understand what you mean

user, I don't think he was going to reproduce.

What you seem to not realize is males can be close, but it doesn't have to be sexual.

You took a situation where a friend who had not had any previous hints of being even bisexual and took it a step too far.

Anyone else would probably do the same as you friend did.

Also, I'd have to say that you're lucky that friend respected you enough or something to not beat you to a pulp.

Just for fucks sake user, use common sense. Get some help, move on, maybe find some like minded friends.

I know this exact situation, it's often that such things occur around the age range of 16-24.

BUT, it's not fine that your friend continued after the first rejected propositions.

bad advice

I also meant his ideas, because he's a whiny faggot bitch.

that would mean coming out.

what?

i felt so jealous of the girl i saw him with. then i tried to feel grateful he'd found someone and hoped that she was as good for him as i'd wished i'd get to be.

I guess I'm never going to be in a relationship if that's the way it is.

You have an inability to get over that the vast majority of people are not fags so you fucking cry about it, then you go and write a story about you getting beaten up. Do you not see how fucking Womanly Infantile that is?

although, I could always try to find a good one.

From what I've read they try to keep confidentiality.

How so? If the user gets the help they need, and has learned from their mistakes, why shouldn't they try to find at least someone to be friends with?
A life without someone close whether sexual or not, is a sad one, I would not wish it upon any other user.

don't worry about that.

i know that now. i still hate myself for what i did to him. i deserved for him to beat me up.

You want a woman that thinks like a man, they do not think or act the same as we do.

Because other fags will teach him to push his luck and be a faggot

I had a few gay acquaintances in school tell me this, the "gay community" is totally fucking obsessed with "fucking a straight guy"

Oh just shut the fuck up about the "deserved" shit, you're a fucking man not a woman, grow up.

i know most people aren't gay! i never thought anybody i knew was gay until he seemed to act gay towards me, because of the kind of misconceptions op said.

i know i'm infantile tbh.

even coming out to strangers is not something ill do.

Not everyone is petrified of looking gay. This reasoning just sounds incredibly paranoid.

The reasons men have been bad about making friends are not that fucking hard to understand.

It's routine now to go to college, which often means moving quite a bit away from home. This means you often get disconnected from childhood friends from your hometown.

There also is the problem that few people know how to meet anyone to have casual conversation with. Not a ton of people have some neighborhood bar or some country club to hang out at where they'd go to all the time where they'd chat with just anyone there .

Hell this is part of why some people start chatting up their neighbors and try to make friends with them.

Increased promiscuity of women probably has more of a negative effect on men making friends than the fear of being seen as gay. Since it means that now most all bars are just seen as places to find someone to date or hook up with.

There simply aren't that many places where you can get to know someone and try becoming friends. Which is part of why there are options on dating sites for purely finding friends as well as sites like Meetup since this a problem many people have.

I think they struck upon a good point but I don't think gay jokes are the problem, although when considering there are people, including a sizeable amount here on Holla Forums(although how many of them are shills nobody knows) who will call TRS faggots because they took the script to an anti-gay video and made a meme out of it.

Laughing is one of our coping mechanisms towards the disgusting and horrid, and anyone who saw the Standard Fuckparty were horrified by what they saw, faggot disease culture worse than one could ever have imagined.

Same.

Not sure about the other poster, but my Dad when to an all boys school and they swam nude in the pool.

i do have a friend now although i'm still lonely. and she's a girl so no chance of me ever making the same mistake again. and i encourage her to meet guys, so she doesn't feel led on by me. she probably thinks i'm friendzoned or a cuck, kek.

and i try to redpill her so she'll be a good wife for somebody.

it feels pretty bad when straight guys describe their ideal woman and except for being a male i match it.

wishing i got beaten up isn't a woman thing.

On the other hand, sometimes you can get a boner by trying really hard not to get one.

Don't you find it a bit strange that young men are more modest than old men?

In nearly every other way, older people are more prudish. But male nudity? Young men can't handle it, and old men think nothing of it. Strange, no?

BOG

in my dreams.

Do you live in South America or something?

Mortals need to step up their game.

Well, the only thing I have left to say is, don't dwell on the past, what happened, happened and there is nothing that will change it.

Also, you matter how fucking gay you are, you're still a man, there no reason for this deserved speak, move on. This ties in with my previous point, don't dwell on it, because it will rule you and that is not good for you or anyone around you.

Finally, find a real hobby, something you enjoy, because politics is not a hobby.

I didn't tell him to be a faggot, did I? I told him to get help, move on, and find some like minded friends. If he bases his friendships on sexual preference, that's a major mistake, and he'll never learn until it's far too late.

See above, while it's not exclusively a female thing, it's a trait that is common for weak individuals, of which, women make the most of.

I have spooned with 5 other guys in a hole in the snow during some winter survival ex.
No one made a gay joke.
After all it's not gay if you're wearing camo.

Underrated post.
It's not that men being naked, etc. is gay, it's that (mostly) mentally ill leftists sexualised it.

There were fucking men's swimming areas that were all nude. That was never gay.

I've been saying for years that feminists especially have tried to characterise all male friendship as homoerotic. Even simple shit like Top Gear constantly has this thrown at it. It's probably because women constantly stab each other in the back and I just think most of them can't understand true friendship. They also hate the idea that men can have fun without them around. Think how many friends you've had turned against you by their girlfriends.

Numales do the same because they always hover around women like ghosts hoping to get some solely by virtue of proximity. They've also probably not had many close male friends. Look at pic 2. Do you think this guy ever went on a lads' camping holiday? Do you think anyone would ever want to go on a road trip in Africa with him?

gay:

not gay:

two categories

i do want to move on.

why not?

i am a weak individual. i'm so close to a stereotype of an effeminate camp faggot that it's amazing i get away with staying in the closet.

People who only care about cummies tend to see everything through a mind filter of perversion. That's what being given to a reprobate mind means.
It's disturbing to see sex is just another video-game instead of a traumatic process with life changing consequences.

Not that user, but he doesn't have to be disgusted by his own body to be disgusted by that of others.

Personally I don't care about male nudity all that much, but I prefer to not be in a nude environment. Dude's weiners flopping around all over the place is somewhat awkward no matter what to me, it's not something that bothers me when I have to be naked around other guys, but it's certainly not a comfortable and relaxed environment for me.

Another reason males might have an issue being around other males nude is because, mostly in young boys, a dick comparison contests comes about naturally. While this might not have been as much of an issue in older generations because penises were on average larger in their time due to a lack of xeno-estrogens, it could be a source of shame for some boys today. Even for those that were undersized in previous generations, a predominantly white Christian society was more culturally inclined to not behave the way men these days do.

Funny thing is that he's a doctor and in great shape so he's usually dating really hot women. He's just infatuated with me for whatever reason. He told me he just wanted to experiment so his suggestions since then have just been playful. I don't really mind, he's been there for me when I needed it so this seems a rather mild transgression.

At the uni I went to, a lot of the frats are full of similar stories. Men that are on the upper end of the food chain who experiment with each other is pretty common in that world. I never partook because it wasn't my flavor, but it's there.

people play up the degeneracy that some Greeks and Romans got up to as if it were the norm. It wasn't.

A classic example is
when in fact the penalty for entering the boy's gymnasium if you weren't a father or an instructor was death.

what?

straight guys do this too. trust me.

No, you're a faggot.

You've never had to head to toe at a friends house? Shit nigga.

No, you're a faggot.

How often do fish bite your fingers and toes? I've been swimming in lakes and rivers my whole live, and never once has a fish bitten me.

Have you ever been to a gym? Do you wear your swimming togs in the shower or something? Have you ever been in a steam room? No one's going to look at your cock. You might as well say that using a urinal is gay.

Bullshit. When I haven't seen a close friend in a long time we go in for a hug. How the fuck are you so awkward you can't hug another man, you fucking autismo/

It's not like I did it often but I can recall at least one time when it happened. My friend and his parents took me on a road trip for my friend's birthday so that we could go have fun at six flags. They got a room for themselves and a room for us. We shared a bed and just head-to-toed it because we weren't gay and it was the only other room available.

Is that gay? Would you in the same situation have had no other choice than to surrender your anus to your friend?

i do this tbh and i'm actually a fag

What if women just ignore me back?

This comment makes me feel much better about my life.

Outcast here, but from my observations it's not about ignoring them (or people in general, lest you end up like me), but rather about treating them like toys.

how come user?

It's a bait and switch thing. Don't give a shit about her feelings, make her feel insecure, then after a while, hit her with a small compliment or kind gesture. You have her attention now.
Go back to being an asshole, and she won't help but drool for more.

If they feel they have to work to get their compliments/kind gestures, you bet your ass they will.

If girls get the feeling that they can't have you, that you're ABOVE the influence of their charms, that makes them want you 100x more.

women are literally dogs
t. dog trainer

Reminded me of how much worse I could have it.

I know you're trying to hide it but you're still propagating gay suggestion.
I don't care if your story is true or not you're a shill for telling it

I'd love to go back in, but not with a bunch of bitches and trannies.

Best days of my life, serving in hazardous conditions with men I'd die for. Got out before it could be spoiled by the weaker sex.

how bad do you have it?

surprisingly perhaps i often read greentexts and think i don't have it that bad after all.

Wow this board is so great with all these newfriends.

I've been avoiding The Fatherland because I don't have kids, am not likely to, and listening to happy fathers just sounds like masochism to me at this point.

But I might listen to that episode. Could come in handy.

He's quoting that documentary The Gift, you fool

GAY COMMUNITY??!!!

There's a modern assumption in America that love for something means you want to fuck it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_words_for_love

Agápe (ἀγάπη agápē[1]) means "love: esp. charity; the love of God for man and of man for God."

Éros (ἔρως érōs) means "love, mostly of the sexual passion."[6] The Modern Greek word "erotas" means "intimate love."

Philia (φιλία philía) means "affectionate regard, friendship," usually "between equals." It is a dispassionate virtuous love, a concept developed by Aristotle.[9]

Storge (στοργή storgē) means "love, affection" and "especially of parents and children"[10] It's the common or natural empathy, like that felt by parents for offspring.

There's 4 main kinds of love, and only one involves putting your dick into something. You can thank (((Sigmund Freud))) for conceptualizing the idea that loving your parents means you want to have sex with them, as Jews don't really know the difference between different love, as they are hate-fueled creatures.

user, I think you might be a faggot.

If not, then you're a faggot-enabler, which is even worse

Also, if you paid attention to the definition of "philia", it means love for something because you see its virtues. Pedophilia should really mean that you like how children are carefree and lack the problems that adults do.

That's why I call them pedofuckers.

It's not about the ignoring itself, they can tell when you're a beta trying to ignore them for the sake of ignoring them. It's about being immune to their pussy beam, rising above needing them. They see it as a sign of strength, like you're so confident that you're not going to try to grovel and pretend to be someone you're not for some pussy. In my experience you have to ignore them passively, not actively.

But yeah women are typically fucked in the head anyways.

Seriously? Source? Kikes seriously are vile creatures.

Sigmund Freud was one of the worst fucking things to happen to the field of psychology. Well, honestly, a lot of damage has been done to that field over the years, but Freud was one of the earliest big offenders in kiking that shit up. Anybody who claims to take his method of analysis seriously should be instantly disregarded as a know-nothing diaperbabby.
Also, off topic, but
Holy shit, thank you for instantly reminding me simultaneously of two things I had completely forgotten existed. I actually laughed harder than I probably should have.

you don't HAVE to be a "man". there are enough men in the world. you can just be " a person" if you want. you dont have to try to be overly manly just because society expects it of you, and it always looks fake when you try and it's not your thing anyway.

just be yourself. smart people have been saying this since forever.

story

kek

I've lived all those examples and maybe its my zone and me lads, but there's nothing gay about those unless you live in a shitty butt-stabber place. which i think America is (at least metropolitan zones)
Except kissing men, what the fuck dude, that's mad gay

to be honest with you, this wont work. you can't really just pretend it doesn't exist because some people will just feel more confused and alienated until they do something really fucked up and stupid because they bottled it up out of fear.

don't males in all the japanese anime go to hot springs together? a funny skit always takes place during this. but they don't really act out homophic behavior until one of them intentionally embarrasses the other by pointing out "hue hue your naked with other guys" even though even they are naked while making fun of the other one, so its a very stupid joke. overall they don't seem to care about nudity. keeping in mind that most characters in japanese anime are usaually healthy and fit and don't look disgusting.

I don't enjoy the way that christianity and other religions put so much fear into shit like this, they take a small issue or non issue and over blow it into a huge issue that can be traumatic for everyone involved. they go out of their way to make a huge big deal out of it.

as for men with their dicks hanging out, yea It's an awkward and uncomfortable situation for me, I don't like environments like that.

although I wouldn't mind it if it was a bunch of futanari. but we don't have that here on earth.

someone is afraid of being 1% gay in a non-homo way

this please!

I'm not gay but I have a friend who is, and I'm pretty sure that circumcision played a huge part in it.
He said that he barely feels his dick anyways, and this lead him to do anal stuff instead. Also once I took his dick and it felt really bad and dry, he said he wasn't feeling good either so we switched places.
But yeah, cutfags are probably more likely to be gay

you've never been to a public bath, you filthy barbarian?

this has always been a problem for me and other males.

how do you tell your eyes to not have autopilot?

my eyes seem to automatically look at things because I'm not supposed to look at them, and I don't realise until it's too late.

whoa. I feel like this is advice that may make sense, but I also feel that using this may be incredibly dishonest.

I rather just meet a nice girl and be honest with her. I will give her what nobody else in this world will, a real person.

wait so you are not gay but you still fucked? I guess that's possible.

I always cleaned my dick and took care of myself and if I ever got dry on any part of my skin I would rub some coconut oil or shea butter on it and moisturize back up. I never had "keratinized dick" and all my skin is healthy, smooth, and sensitive. my dick works good.

I don't know why that happens to some people, and if it would have happened to them anyway?

maybe it can be healed by moisturizing? maybe they gotta ask their doctor.

He only felt up his friend's dick. It's not gay to do that unless you forget to say "no homo".

but what did he mean by switched places?

I'm not against gay people I'm just trying to figure out what happened.

I was on a big surface boat and it was bad. Can't imagine being on a sub like that.

I could hide in one of my many shops to get away but it was shit like girls wearing perfume or hugging me, putting their tits on my shoulders, that I couldn't stand.

I could easily forfeit sex for a while during underways. The attention seeking from females made it awful. I was glad to hang with my boys but those fucking girls were completely incompetent half the time and talking about sex the other half.

A guy I worked for lost sailor of the year when he was asked "how he felt about women in the navy?" He said "one ship is completely male. One ship is completely female. Which one gets underway?"

He took it up the ass, user.

Your autopilot look needs to look empty
If your gaze looks like it has a purpose then you have a problem (or really weird eyes)

Sailor of the year. Typo

Seeing the countless men here who wouldnt sleep in the same bed as his fellow friends, it seems that some people are imagining odd things, hence being more gay than normal men
This (figure 1) is how you sleep in the same bed, anglos (americans and britons) seem to think of figure 2, while americans being opposed to it, while brits embracing it fully, like in-group masturbation

What a dumb question. It's a ship. It gets underway no matter the crew, otherwise it is a waste of wood and steel. kys.

Ok. Which crew does it then?

The one that dares.

Have slept like pic related with another guy before. Nothing gay about it at all.

Could you make a 3d diagram that involes 5 people and a hammock?

uugh.

There's nothing wrong with that if you are resting
But some men, including me, like to cuddle our pillows, or search for the warm spot
In the middle of the sleep, some people can hug or search the warm spot near ourselves, hence doing homo accidents
Unless you have some Irak-tier soldier training where every warm touch is repelled by a martial maneuver
u wot

I have slept with me brother and a friend like that, also hugging here between men is common, so is kissing on the cheek as saying hello and goodbye between friends, I could understand the cheek kiss, but not hugging a friend you haven't seen in a while sounds like you're really cold or insecure

I have confidence in your abilites, "user". Your skill of illustration is apparent to all. No man in No man's land would question your conziderable finesse at such grieveous arms as MSpaint.exe

The libs love to use this to tear down old comic / story paper (dime novel) / book characters, too. Tintin never interested in women? He must have been getting fucked by the captain. Sexton Blake and Tinker camping together? Well…
Ironically they all laugh at Frederick Wertham's suggestion that Batman and Robin were gay, but turn around and do the exact same thing themselves. Of course, only one side ever does such things out of homophobia.

bigger bed = more space = less gay

>But that might have been because they're all japs

You don't treat her like shit user. You just act unimpressed, and don't treat her like a princes.

wow that's weird, I don't try to do anything. I just act like myself and treat her how I want to be treated. why does everyone else need some kind of manual?

Here you go, faggot.

Well done, I'm very impressed. Looks comfy as hell but.. I didn't specify the gender.

I guess you really like stick figures.

Give conversion therapy a shot, or get off Holla Forums fag.

this may be getting a little bit tinfoil but i think erasing male celibacy from history is part of the intended effect
it's a fairly common trait among geniuses like newton and tesla, if you instead think they're all homosexual you're going to go completely off the rails when you try to think about genius in general

You and OP are both true.

My dick is dry, but isn't that desensitized. It only gets that fucked up by idiots who use a death grip while masturbating, or not enough lotion. Also I don't know how you dick isn't dry if you cut. It has to do with clothes drying out you glands, because their isn't anything protecting it.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

lol

fags have always been lurking here, now they think they own the place.

fag

fag

fag

Seriously I don't understand what draws fucking homosexual faggots to places where people hate them. It's like they are brainwashed to destroy everything about society and they don't even care.

This is why faggots get justifiably executed in other places.

those posts are in part serious and in part a joke to piss off people like you who can't take a joke.

or if you lighten up you might laugh a bit.

I never got too dry before. if I got uncomfortable I simply moisturized.

Faggotry isn't funny.

Maybe you should go be gay somewhere else.

So he tells you off for being an uppity faggot and you start dwelling on some bdsm fantasy. Fucking freak.

Bullet through the brain stem is the only solution.

its almost like they have transcended the need for pussy. newton and tesla were far smarter than most men, and there are almost zero female geniuses due to a smaller standard deviation and tighter bell curve among women. women must have seemed like children to them, not even worthhy of muh dick

I've always wished I could just have at least one close male friend in my life. But that ship has sailed - I'm too old and autistic. Women are a weak substitute for true intimacy. They can't understand the yearning of a man's soul, no homo.

well spotted.

this tbh, we really need to replicate the ancient aryan greek warrior system tbh. we need to completely remove the homosexual stigma attached to male nudity and the idea of sleeping with other nude men in a sacred band as being somehow gay

Does Holla Forums consider coconut butter to be a good lube?
What about Cosmoline?

you can blame joe rogan for some of this. here's a "comedy routine" that i heard on the stern show circa 06-08 (and go figure wiggy LOLCOCK!!!! — the odd part was how the story was told with maximum "straight" titillation like you were hearing some guy's hookup story and it was meant to "get you going" about boy/girl shit…. and then (just like many a homo attempt to "turn out" some fresh meat) the bait-n-switch happened and LOLCOCK!!!!

i would guess that the general idea with the gay bait-n-switch is to get "straight" or dare i say "normal" guys all turned on via (once again dare i say?) traditional hetero stuff and then when they're all turned on and ready to go >LOLCOCK!!!! so then i guess you hope that the turned on "straight" guy is more willing to do some gay shit cuz you got them all revved up and ready to go already and therefore they compromise?

regardless, my bad on going on too long here…. but indeed i reckon "Gay suggestion" here is just another byproduct/branch-of the hypersexualized culture we live in, which outside of actual sex and stuff also helps fuel the whole "rape culture" cries and whatnot…. if you have a populace constantly bombarded with sexualized suggestions/undertones/etc to where sex is centrifugal to everything, welp, when it's THAT important and on everyone's minds 24/7/365 it's easier for the nasty landwhales to get their snowflake on and claim they were raped at "the rape factory" (college) cuz with sex on everyone's minds they'll want to have some kind of !!!! story to tell for some proper attention/victimhood/pity/etc.

TLDR = everything's oversexualized in our ""wonderful"" culture. so combine that with the often predatory nature of homos and c'est la vie, no?

man how do you get the youtube videos to show up in the image area? do i gotta start the message off with the link?

Cosmoline is best lube. It makes your dick cheeki breeki.

that's really bizarre, I cannot see anything even remotely sexual about top gear

you gotta find the decent hiphop user. most of it is trash that can kindly be described as "a cesspool of materialism circling down a toilet bowl" but there's a small amount of quality out there

paste link there

Kill yourself faggot

You can't even hug a girl without it being sexualized these days.

yeah thanks, i just figured it out with my last post trying to defend the honor of the

fag

Fag

Fag

Fag

Fag

Fag

so many faggots in this thread at once

Fag

Fag

Fag

You are faggots

Fag

Fag

Super fag

unbelievable amount of fags raiding this board

Fuckin kill yourself

Fag

This is a full homosexual assault on Holla Forums

Faggotry was universally eradicated during those times socially. Gay men wouldn't be in photos.

Fag

Just.Kill.Yourself

Fag

I'd personally murder you if I could.

The only way they could get a TV show was to have faggots on it.

Fag

This. The greatest feat is being able to get pussy at the drop of a hat yet not wanting to. Fags have ruined this for us.

Fag

This. TRS poopdicks need to go into the fucking bog. Stop spreading your dick-loving faggotry here

Filtered, if you don't want to have a reasonable discussion and just name call I won't give you one

Kill yourself right now

right, and if you compromised on your standards and got with some kind of a pudgy low-mileage chick who knows if she'll freak out later (usually when you're not really interested in a relationship) and try claiming rape/culture

btw i also wanna add that i've experienced the attempted homo bait-n-switch a couple'a times in my life and the shit is real and therefore i'll say it's predatory.

I've been to southern Europe and I see less prudishness among males, you go to a locker room and you see guys naked just chatting about random stuff, as long as you don't stare at anyone's dick, nobody cares, same goes with beaches, but that's less common, and of course a kiss on the cheek is usually nothing more than a friendly hello among relatives or really close friends.

And I am talking about hulking dudes some full bearmode, not limp wristed faggots.

Die from AIDS, you cumsucking queer

honestly i dont think homosex is some kind of infection, it's more like some level of depravity that eventually people reach in their quest to get their rocks off.

maybe they couldn't get pussy at an early/impressionable age? maybe the homosex bait-n-switch worked on them (via media or IRL) and they found something extra-titillating in the inherent depravity of "crossing the streams" or "doing something you're not supposed to do" and then i figure at some point once you've "Crossed that line" and you get your rocks off via the homosex it's easier to go back again and again and again and again and then you can become fullblown gay.

so yeah i don't think it's like you catch virus/infection and get turned gay…. i think it's more like the natural impulse for our species to reproduce can get subverted/altered at some point via some kind of mental thing (be it personal psychoses or media-driven-influence) or physical thing (you physically get "turned out" by some gay guy and like the physical sensation, get your rocks off, and since that works for you then you continue going down that road) and yeah.

i don't wanna sit there and say that what's inherently "natural" is 100% unequivocally "right", but at the same time i think the natural drive of our species is to perpetuate itself and that's through heterosexual impulses/drive, and thus people have this inherent desire to fuck, and with that desire being hardwired into our subconscious it's able to be subverted/molested/diverted/redirected/changed/whatever.

but hey if there was some kind of a homo virus it'd make for a hilarious comedy sketch (if done well/right) or a nice twilight zone episode…. of course good luck getting that done in [Current Year] where ppl wanna normalize their depravity/degeneracy/whatever in order to feel better about themselves cuz it's all about >MUH FEELINGS here in [Current Year]

i think so too. i'm sure i used to be straighter.

it's a brain disorder

How insecure do you have to be to spam a thread you don't like for two hours?

i'm staring at this post and breathing funny.while i uncomfortably shift myself into a less revealing position does that count? =P

I think the AIDS has scrambled your brain. You're clearly not able to think straight. Maybe lay back on the cumguzzling, you disgusting faggot

took me 20 mins faggot.

You know what the first thing a faggot jew says when this shit comes up? See the first pic here>>7216392

It's textbook 101 regurgitation of the flimsiest fucking argument you could come up with and all fags use it.

You should feel pathetic as I know you are.

yeah you can definitely argue that, however i'm sure you'd have a fun time arguing the semantics of what proper "order" is with all the special snowflakes of the world

in the end, i'll just say that it's definitely some kind of perversion of the innate desire of human beings to reproduce and perpetuate the species….. in places where i'm not using my formal account/name, of course!

i'm pretty sure he means oedpius complex. that was freud's justification for wanting to fuck his mom after all.

Just read up a little on that. Sounds like a frantic attempt of Freud's to try and rationalise and project his own perversions onto others. What a disgusting human being Freud was.

they are however irresistably cute. You just want to wrap your face in their titties and inhale the sweat. for some reason.

The Yakut people will depose Putin.

So whats with big tits?

Diamond is Unbreakable is about a group of bros hunting a serial killer. Unless you have evidence of Araki stating that he wrote it for fujoshi, youre talking complete bullshit. It might appeal to that demographic but, that doesn't mean what you claim is true.

Yeah, those three are rather gay tbh

I don't have friends anymore either, mainly because 95% of friends I've had were just parasites who only showed friendship when they wanted something and the rest of the time had little use for me; all of my closest friends had to move away due to work and other shit and keeping in touch with them before the internet became ubiquitous was difficult to impossible.

Bravo back when it would do random Kurosawa movie marathons was the height of that channel.

What's wrong witt chu

What's wrong wit yall

YOU NIGGAS ARE CRAZY!

I never got the whole gay jokes stuff.

I used to hang out with a bunch of Christians and they used to joke about gay stuff all the time, like all day, and they thought it was hilarious.

Kinda creeped me out.

slept in the same bed as another dude when i was 22

we even giggled like school girls over how gay it was

it was pure bromance though

sure

fags don't even understand why they are mocked yet they know there is a legitimate reason or they wouldn't be this obsessed

Garbage

Don't swim in the Amazon River and you don't have to worry about candiru.

I've popped more than a few boners over seeing some /fit/ male forms, but the thought of my dick in a guy or a guy's dick in me is repulsive and the thought of dating a guy is ridiculous, so I don't consider myself bisexual even in the slightest bit.

faggot

I've said this for years now.
Public homosexuality destroys traditional relationships between men, and between women.

Pic related. Look at that bunch of faggots.

have you blown your brains out yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

We need to make this a reality

I'm the worst faggot ever, then, because I've only been with women and even the thought of sticking it in a chick's butt grosses me out, man ass is, I'd imagine from my own ass, even grosser than chick ass.

Well that is pretty gay, especially when put together.

Which is what you are trying to promote, aren´t you, JIDF? Just like Andrew Anglin and his "book clubs" idea.

Always spamming us these shitty, autistic threads.

no need to convince me fag

Only the cheek kissing one is really gay, otherwise I agree. It's a shame how you can see even in this thread how faggots have ruined these things. Admiring the male and female physiques in nude form is not gay at all but it's easy to see why faggots coopted this stuff. And why they think somehow that fucking a man in the ass is a "masculine" thing and not a mentally disturbed thing.

Although I will add that of all the things ruined by faggots and kikes this is probably the least big of an issue right now.

Bodybuilding is gay though.

Getting fit and working out =/= bodybuilding

Doing any of those things together is homosexual, but separately there is nothing innately homosexual.

What has the BET done to you son?

fuck off tranny

I'm not a tranny but I'd rather be one then a wigger

Kill yourself faggot, there is plenty of uncucked metal it just doesn't get played on the radio.

that's certainly a part of it but mostly it about normalizing homosexuality by implying everything men can do with one another has homoerotic undertones so you can say "see, its natural"

i never considering cheek kissing to be gay but more of a cultural thing. the first thing that pops into my mind about that isn't faggots but greasy italian mobsters.

I'd be a lot more chill with that guy than a man pretending to be a woman because they are perverted and fucked up in the head.

That actually look like my homie Brandon

So long as you don't mean at the same time, I'd do all of that and not really care, though it would all depend on context of course. I think it's just you, OP.

Neither of you should be okay with either of these types of people. Fuck off, are these really the standards we're setting for ourselves now?

yeah, but sexual fetish is adoptable.
Degenerate weebs end up with futa and toddlercon and other degeneracies due to 'being bored with vanilla stuffs'
same with hardcore porn autists.

Hahahahahah BTFO
try repenting and then search for tomboys, if that doesn't work, we always need more martyrs.
Hope God be gracious to you in the next life.

You are fucking pathetic.

Not me Vanilla Ice just called me a trap for no reason

you dropped this, friend

japs actually go to mixed hotsprings with strangers, it's like finnish sauna, you're there to relax and bathe not to fuck

That may be true but having any toleration of degeneracy is bad. Wiggers, trannies, cucks, and faggots are all traitorous trash who have no respect for themselves. If you're not a fag though, then I apologize.

I'm glad you came to that realisation yourself, user.

Most women just wanted to be treated like a person, and to meet a real person. And they appreciate honesty.

Don't try to hold yourself up to what other people imagine masculinity is. It's not about giving special looks or anything, it's about independence, rugged independence, and strong principles.

youtube.com/watch?v=67a5FTa1U1A

if anything, THATS gay.
50 years ago nobody cared what size your dick was, because it doesnt matter at all.
People thinking that porn and TV represent real-life is what turned people self conscious like that.

Anime faggot

There is nothing proud about a wigger but they are a thousand times better than faggots and shit. They are for the most part harmless and I mean that.

Says literally every faggot on here who can't believe people are actually straight and normal unlike them

.>>7217363

You are a faggot or a trap. Same difference.

You are saying pretty much the truth. I've been telling people same shit so often. Nobody heard me though, nobody listened to me that homosexualism ruins male friendship.

At least someone on this board realize main problem with this, aside from no children and emasculation.

If you think nigger music is better than white music you are a fool and deserve to be lynched along with them.

pretty funny user

is this better user

What if it is a group of european bodybuilders on a low-budget road-trip?

Gonna see this nigger in oakland next month. Excited

I disagree, tolerating either only leads to furthering the degeneration of our people. Neither of them should ever be considered less worse than the other. Wiggers and faggots deserve rope or the bog. Compromise is for weakwilled pansys.

When did Holla Forums get raided by hipster faggots?

I've known both types of the people we are talking about here and I'll choose "wiggers" which are really just rednecks who grew up with rap over faggots any day of the week.

I've had good times with wiggers and have distant family like that. That's opposed to wanting to kill every faggot I see.

To each their own.

Trust me bro, I've known both too. I've grown up in poverty (and still am) living in a majority non white neighborhood. I am even friends with some wiggers and nonwhites but their lifestyles are disgusting and in no way tolerable. There is also a big difference between a wigger and a lower iq working class redneck, because at least one has some semblance of dignity and disdains feral metro behavior. They might do some stupid shit but I would much rather have a proud white redneck/skinhead on my side than a wigger or swpl faggot. Because if you don't have pride in your race or enough sense to not be a faggot you should get gassed either way. Here, have some real masculine white man music.

Meant to say feral negro behavior

I 100% agree they are degenerate but most of them I meet, guess from my accent or lingo, they have mutual respect. Only problem i have witht hem is they took on the culture of muh dick and drugs.

I still trust them over a faggot.

That's true that I trust wiggers over faggots, but despite some of them being my friends i would honestly have both of them all gassed if I had that choice.

that song is garbage fyi

That was a 'good' conversation you heard OP? Because it sounds fucking retarded and faggy to me.

That shit you mention… THAT IS GAY.

Naked around other men, kissing other men, in a bed with another man… That's something you've done is it? hahaha because you might be a GIANT FAGGOT in that case.

NONE OF THAT is why men AND WOMEN loses friends in their 20's. Try this shit, it's from Vice and not even that faggy.
archive.is/bXw5y
I'm not saying it's good, but it beats what you described.

Reminder that this was never supposed to be the funny part of some Laurel & Hardy scenes. Its just how some people slept back then and all the way to Morecambe & Wise in the 70s & 80s who only half did those scenes for comedy value and even then they admitted that being in the same bed was mostly a homage to Laurel & Hardy. People born after the 80s no doubt assume this was just some fag joke.

Good one, I bet people will fall for it xD

Bronze Age Faggot please leave.

Homsexuals as an "acceptable" social category is an innovation of the last century, but the behavior is entirely disjunct from that. Male on male sexual activity is a behavioral response to a low chance of breeding, which is why we see it in Islamic nations, where women tightly protected from casual sexual contact, and in classical cultures, where the same applies. Homosexual activity (but not identity) also flourishes in prisons, militaries, boding schools and in other sex segregated environments.

Homosexuality is a behavioral rape weapon: by forcing other men to submit, you reduce their chance of mating, giving your genes a better chance of being spread, either by yourself or relatives. This may also explain why STD transmission is almost selected for in homosexual sex: viral loads are a weapon against hostile genetic strains: this is why male/male rape is so common in warfare.

You fags really have this batshit obsession with self-destructive behavior.

MPC: being gay on the internet since CURRENT YEAR

Das rite. Retreat behind the walls of your gay4pay fortress. Strategize.

Tipity topitty kek.

You "independent" unique retards always give me a hearty chuckle. The only way to measure yourself as a man is against other men. "No man is an island"

The trick is to pick the best rolemoldels to mold yourself after and there are plenty of examples of what a true man should be, from Marcus Aurelius to Arnie (Schwarzenigger for all his faults is a prime Alpha example).

I agree with OP in that one of the most damaging aspects of feminism is that they divided men. It's harder to find true brotherhood with another man, the kind that lasts a lifetime. The kind of brother that would die for you and you for him, that would be there to punch you in the face if you were being a fucking retard and hold you up when you got screwed over by life.

The core values of men like loyalty (once you get hitched, your friends get ditched. I'm, sure you've seen this happen - guy gets married or gets a girfriend and drops off the map as she isolates him for herself), honor (the wife/gf is usually jealous of best friends and wants to know EVERYTHING they said, insisting you betray them because she > your friend. And I'm sure most of us have heard our girlfriends or wives say something "Don't let him drag you down with him. He's a loser), honesty (most women will automatically try to shape you in whatever they want you to be, ironically trying to ruin the man they fell in love with in the first place. And as we know, blunt truth is like fucking poison to women. Nothing triggers a woman more than flat out "you're fucking dumb for doing that and this is why". Between men though, that's like nectar. A true bro will always tell you when you're fucking up.

I could go on but I completely agree with OP. One of the biggest victims of modern day feminism, and a victim that almost never gets talked about is male camaraderie.

Source on this?

At least being a faggot isn't inherently like nigger culture is.

it's worse

You faggots must literally be in the closet like actual fags imply all the time to be this insecure.

oh and I'm not using that in the way homos do where "anybody who objects faggotry", you assholes legitimately put off a
fear
of homosexuals

Wanting Homosexuals to be executed like they deserve isn't described by the word fear.

Found a butt hurt fag even a day after people stopped posting. You literally used the same argument by like 10 other fags in this thread that was immediately dismissed for the flimsy fag shit it is.

It's hilarious how the fag lifestyle is literally nothing but propaganda manifested in physical form.

Only fags and other SJWs use the word "homophobes".

It's evolution. Imagine being a tiny chick. Would you want a beta orbiter that would run at first sight or someone who actually protects?
Your main attribute to give to a guy is sex and children who also need protection. You trade it for protection/attention.
Someone who gives attention constantly to every girl around is logically a faker and won't have anything to back it up. He's the aquivalent of a McDonalds quality restaurant. Girls will only satisfy their need for attention when there's no one else available. And give nothing back.

Someone who can control his inner white knight will measure it precisely and use the bait and switch approach . Congrats, you've achieved the high quality restaurant tier of attention. Girls will pay and fight to get you.

Why do they have rape fantasies then?
Then why do they always get upset when someone is honest?

Is op serious? anyway atleast im not A TRS faggot

I weighed 215 lbs and was a smelly fatass at age 19 but because all the men in the art community part of town i live in are mostly gay I got tons of pussy. I'm far from alpha but i came across as a chad by comparison just by being a regular guy.

I can agree with the vibes in this thread but without all these gays and feminine types…but damn I will really miss this life.

It is not just about destroying relationships. It is about stopping men from gathering at all. Men's book club? Gay. Men hunting together? Gay. Men coming together to discuss taking the country back? Super gay oy vey don't do that.

why don't you stop being a fag and stop caring about other people think about your relationships? Your friendship only go that far?

PURGE ALL POZZED FAGGOTS, REMOVE ALL THEIR SEXUAL ORGANS, TESTICLES AND PENIS, THEN PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THEIR ANUS TO THE POINT WHERE EVERY SHIT THEY TAKE IS UNBEARABLE, DAMNING THEM TO A LIFE OF CELIBACY FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

I don't disagree that role models are a positive, but what you're saying is literally not to express what makes you yourself, and instead to be someone else.

We're all genetically different and have brains that function in different ways, you can never be exactly someone else. It's fine to take traits and ideas from men you respect, but the men you select will partially depend on the kind of person you are, therefore you are just behaving the way you want to, and therefore you are actually being yourself due to implicit cognitive biases.

Liking to be dominated by a man is different from 'giving them a look Clint Eastwood gave in a movie' like that one other user said. That's to do with the fact that women are very insecure, and know they are physically weaker, and therefore enjoy the humiliation of it, because many women are masochists.

Some people in general get upset when someone is honest, but not every woman does this. Congratulations, you have learned to weed out shitty, retarded people.

Some women don't like honesty when it hurts their fee-fees, too, but that's because women tend to be emotional. But that doesn't mean lie to them about everything, it just means be genuine and, no matter how upset they get, they will probably appreciate it in the long-run.

yea nah. eagles of death metal tier faggotry, why dont you choke on your guitar

Why would they enjoy the humiliation/masochism of being weaker?!

Dude thats so gay