What Would Happen If All Whites Left Earth?

What would happen to the world if every white male left Earth with Holla Forums only approved white women and colonized Mars?

No Jew$ allowed.

My guess:

1) Entire world economy crashes
2) Kikes align with the Chinese to keep their shekels
3) Pozzed women left in Europe and the US become rape fuck toys in the name of Allah or Mexican cartels
4) Dindus loot and pillage
5) Chinks and Nips clash in WWIII

White man watches nuclear clouds on Earth from comfy Martian colony with healthy family and loyal, hot wife.

We wouldn't let you get away so easily.

The new Call of Duty game.

It would be paradise.

Common Cuck pls go

Whoops, forgot link.

tl;dr white people go to Mars
Advance ridiculously for unspecified reasons (lel)
Come back as SPEHS NADZEES to reclaim their cradle
You have to lead a multicultural coffee-colored rainbow of international goodguys against the evil aryans from space

Check out the dislike bar.

For us: Star Trek with no Prime Directive whatsoever.
For them: Photon torpedo barrage at random intervals and locations just for shiggles.

Reported.

At some point I looked up the weapons in Star Trek just to see if they actually had anything behind the technobabble.

A photon torpedo's yield is measured in teratons. By the series' internal timeline, they're two weapons generations past anti-matter warheads.

What the fuck.

What a pleasant suprise

reported

Oh please tell me more Mr/Mrs Greenpeace

Detroit times 1.000.000

The Commie govt. loves Jews, but it's losing relevance very quickly.

The Chinese people hate Jews.

Stupid nigger, without the white men working, who will be there to keep the rods cooled every day?

Not everyone browses this place 24/7 like you do so I didn't know that.
Also, blame that shit on thoe shitty mods that don't just delete these kind of threads, not us.

Okay, maybe it's the lack of coffee coupled with the fact that I suck at FPSs (and therefore don't play them), but what's the problem with the game?

Nice. Does it say what Defiant's quantum torpedoes do?

We get it OP, you read that greentext story of not 40k and you just want to remake that thread. Why is this a thread?

Quantum Torps are exactly like regular torpedoes, except they phase through shields using the magic of quantum mechanics.

A self-sufficient Mars colony without regular re-supplies from Earth is a sci-fi fantasy that won't become reality for centuries. Sorry.

Like, I'm not saying we won't get people on Mars within the next couple of decades, but you still need an infrastructure of people on Earth to send many capsules full of supplies a year.

Jews:
"We're the whites now.

This 'europe' belongs to me. Holy ground mine mine mine"

Shitposters like you would be gassed

How white? Pure 100% white? 90%? 80%? I am sure 3/4 whites can have a civilization that functions, asians mostly can as well, maybe technological advance will halt for a few decades, but after the initial bumps are sorted out, life would continue as normal.

I bet you report unspoilered tits too.

REDDITFAGGOTS GO HOME

oh god, dude, fuck off. This thread could lead to some interesting speculation, or at least be hilarious.

You said there's been three threads like this? Well, I haven't seen the other two, so this is new to me, and I'm sure a lot of other Holla Forumslacks too. Go be mad somewhere else