Daily Reminder

Homophobia is semitic and is foreign to European peoples. Aryan men were fucking other men for thousands of years without a problem before the semitic cuckstains permanently ruined our culture.

Anti-LGBT = Anti-White

Anybody who tells you otherwise has their minds poisoned with semitic values.

All homophobic semitic kikestains should fuck off back to Holla Forums where they belong.

daily reminder that you're scum

Thanks for reminding me not to reproduce Chaim.

Give me one non-semitic reason why homosexuality isn't pro-white. Hint: you can't.

Homophobia is exclusively semitic and anti-white, anti-European.

Fuck off cuckstain

Go be fruitful and multiply like a bunch of dumb nigger breeders somewhere else.

Shills really losing their edge these days.

Nice try shlomo. Gas yourself.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

I was one of the guys who defended CF in those threads but now I have the suspicion that people who did the same are shilling around, reminding people how homo their fellow white people are.

Not an argument.

Not surprising that all these buttmad kikestains would attempt to deny Aryans their true cultural heritage.

Fuck off you semite slave.

Yes, very white, indeed.

Only a semite kikestain would have a problem with this.

notice how anti christian shill bumps the thread

>>>Holla Forums

Fuck off kike lover

CF, I swear to God.
You are asking for it.

Shouldn't you be the one proving that homosexuality is pro white?

Actually, what the fuck does one have to do with the other at all?

Go away Greg.

Exclusive homosexuality isn't good because it doesn't produce any babby but what on earth is wrong with two unmarried men safely giving each other a good fucking from time to time?

иди на хуй сука

He's *this close* to getting doxed

This video is actually pretty good at explaining why homosexuality is wrong, even though it's for comedy

Leviticus 20:13 King James Version (KJV)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Nice try, schlomo.

Why are you people embarrassed about Aryan culture?

This man gets it.

Sam Hyde is open about being a cuckstain semite lover.

This topic is about European Aryan culture. You must be lost.

>>>Holla Forums

Only problem is the dependence on Kinsey's research was done in a fairly deranged manner as well as ignoring the differences in black and white sexual behavior.

GET IN THE BOG

Reminder that this is a raid

Everyone look at the catalog and see how many religious bait thread there are.

in norse society, being called a "bottom", specifically where it relates to being fucked by another man, was the worst insult you could muster, like calling someone a motherfucker but way worse

wow that was easy

Into the bog you go

Absolutely heretical.

Christcucks, everyone.

And no, homosexuality as a lifestyle was never 'normal' in European cultures. It has always and always will exist, but the contemporary gay lifestyle shit that is ubiquitous today is an invention of the (((cultural engineers))).

How's that subversion working out for you user? Feeling any black pits inside of you late at night yet?

Beautiful digits. Checking in process.

What if you top though?
I honestly don't understand how any male could resist indulging in a cute boy's ass.

Wow you're fucking stupid

That's because you're broken user

sage

Why?

Because your naturally occurring sexual urges are being directed into illogical & unfruitful ends.

i.e. Cumming into another guys poop shoot because you're horny won't make a butt baby.

I'd say it's complicated, rape/sex in these forms was not always because the "pitcher" was actually homosexual, rather it's the expression of ultimate power/dominance over someone else. if you are the receiver of gay sex, you're for sure either a man lover (i.e. a woman) or a complete loser, either way you've just found a handy one way ticket to the very bottom of the norse social structure

The human body in general is erotic.
Sex doesn't need to be productive.
Should you only fuck your wife when you're planning to impregnate her?
What about birth control?

Just because bottoms were regarded poorly doesn't mean that homosexuality wasn't a part of society.

Far as Christianity is concerned the giver is equally as abominable and worthy of death as the receiver. Being a top doesn't preclude you from being considered a rancid faggot and it doesn't make the society any less gay.

Sex with your wife without getting her pregnant still fosters the natural and healthy bond between husband and wife. It strengthens their marriage and their family.

Reported.

Sage the thread.

Blow your brains out, faggot.

muh hugbox

So then what's wrong with fucking your bro in the ass to bond with him?

You cannot prove this through any objective measure. Oh wait whats' that? You meant it subjectively?

Immoral unless its for medical reasons

No, it's ok as long as you intend to impregnate her at some point.

The more depraved you become, the more ridiculous the moral life will seem to you user.

I'm sure you're puritanism will be so productive when you won't even be able to find a woman to fuck with your catholicuck-tier morals.

There is no healthy family or future with two faggots. Only death and disease.

Enjoy being the bourgeoisie that rots the west from the inside user. I'll be outside of reach w/ my wife and son.

you're missing the point of the thread completely, the point is whether or not white societies disapproved of homosexuality before semitic influence, i have demonstrated that point adequately. good day, marxist.

You hang first

Dude that sock account you used in our facebook group? Yeah, it was dangerously close to your real name. Since the whole screen capping thing we've decided to simply be quiet about the whole mess because drama is stupid and gay. We didn't retaliate because eh, fuck it, lets just roll on with the lulz and fun. I'm starting to reconsider this. You live in California and your content attached to your real identity would spell doom for any chances of you removing your NEET status should you ever find the desire to do so. You couldn't even become a pastor even if you had read more then 50 pages tops of the bible. Think about what you're doing. And if you're really not doing it, tell your spergs to chill.

sage, faggot

So is he a spicjew or not?

Fuck off.

Damn those cucks and their fiendish plot to talk the white man out of sex that involves feces and AIDS!

Please stop. It's bad enough we're lumped together with trannies.

Know your place and lead by example.

Do tell

Either spill the beans on this faggot spic or don't cocktease us.

Why do you hate white babies you faggot?

He doxed two of you fags already
You did nothing just watched like cucks

This is obviously a Common Cuck fangirl trying to false flag us and make us look like faglovers.

Reported for intl.

Sad
They told me faggots weren't mentally broken. They told me faggots had meaningful relationships.