Is Correct The Record really this stupid?

I can't believe how utterly stupid this CTR troll is.

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4yqog3/we_did_it_ctr/

So CTR created this retarded fake meme to troll Trump people. The initial troll is supposed to be about how Hillary is funding and controlling a subversive organization to obfuscate issues with propaganda and the subversive organization is incompetent. Then the pay off to that troll is how that subversive organization that is trying obfuscate issues isn't really incompetent? Meanwhile their propaganda blasting their candidate is running around the internet like Canadian wildfire.

It's really funny reading their comments.

"GUYS WE'RE GOING TO CREATE EPIC TROLLZ BY MAKING HILLARY LOOK LIKE SHIT!!!"

"HUR HUR HUR AWESOME!"

(a short time later)

"OH SHIT PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE STUFF WE SAID ABOUT OUR CANDIDATE! HOW DO WE REVERSE THIS???"

I hate reddit too much to even look at the thread.

It's interesting to me because it's a hub for CTR and these idiots are conducting ops in public and admitting they're CTR.

Imagine JIDF doing the same thing or any competent propaganda group doing the same thing.

So it's a case of this.

So it's a CTR subreddit pretending to be CTR to fool another subreddit?

I don't go on reddit because I want to avoid this kind of retardation. Don't bring it over here.

Are these niggers fucking retarded?

Sure, they demonstrated that, what, a mod assumes any report of corruption from Hilary supporters is true, but how is that a victory? Congrats, you proved your enemies automatically assume you're shit, wow who would have guessed!

This really just comes off as a really, really desperate attempt to make the CTR shills seem like a part of the gang, very "hello fellow kids." Fortunately, the retards supporting hildog are every bit out of touch as the CTR marketting team, so their pandering will be a success. "LEL, EPIC WIN, THEHYR THA EPIC TROLZZZ JUS LIK US!!!!!!11!!"

They're using gmail?

Reported.
I WANT TO SEE THE IP BACKTRACE.
This can be faked.

Why wouldn’t they? Google is working for them.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe, someone in their circle would be worried about security breaches from using a machine that people outside the organization have access to.

You're right, those lefties have no reason to worry about data breaches.

Jesus fucking christ this is just awful.

If they set up their own email server, their emails would be at much greater risk due to their incompetence.

That other user is right, google is on their team. They have nothing to fear from google being able to read their emails, and google's people are better at email than their own people.

GOOGLE. IS. WORKING. FOR. THEN.

Wikileaks drops the big one, no-one will pick it up because it'll just be one of the many bad stories comming out.

Could they be trying to get people bored with the hrc news?

They may just be pretending to be retarded.

This image is more persuasive than anything produced by these dummies.

Well Satan, I never met a Doug that didn't ask to get shot.

I'm glad you guys see how stupid this is and share my sentiments. I nearly lost my mind when I first put this all together this morning. What illogical retardation is this?

This to me a huge sign of decline and Democratic America. Hillary is hiring these millennial retards with pretty degrees out of Universities and this is the shit they come up with. No wonder America is regressing so hard.

Most professionals use gmail. Hell I even have a gmail account for work just because employers look at you like you're a freak if you give them the email address for a site that actually respects your privacy. That is the only thing I use it for though.

Get the fuck out.

…excuse you?

Do you have to ask? If they werent stupid they wouldnt be doing it.

I cant understand how anyone can delude themselves they will benefit from shitskin ghetto republic of slave globalism except the jews.

People are brainwashed so they do this. The people in power are either retarded and that is why they were chosen to be there or delusionally believe the jews will let them enjoy their wealth in the end.

This will be a big hit with SRD and other SJW subreddits that were already voting for WW3 – meanwhile all the people who showed this e-mail to their extended contacts won't show them the BIG REVEAL follow-up of CTR pretending to be CTR for LULZ EPIC PRANXORZ. If confronted it's going to cause the person to dig up and showcase the legitimate examples of CTR shilling.

The gain is that they'll use it to cast doubt on all accusations of shilling. The lose is that they've put out negative propaganda and will end up causing people to dig more. If anyone should know that putting out negative propaganda is still effective even if it's lies, it's them.

I haven't been in /r/EnoughTrumpSpam before, but Christ is it cringe-inducing. They're trying to parody us but it's coming across way more as jealous imitation of our high energy and righteous memetics. I can't imagine the level of insecurity you'd develop spending time in the wasteland of shills and forced memes that are Hillary subs.

Democratic America as in America run by Democrats. Easy boys.

America is a republic.

What political party is running the country at the moment and trying to subvert our freedoms?

Both parties. But America is a republic. Republics don't have anything to do with the American Republicans.

Yeah, my generation is 95% mouth breathing faggots, and boomers are too stupid to realize it, or just don't care.

Cool your fucking autism and learn to digest context you spergs.

Fix your fucking writing style and learn what words mean.

Lefties love poisoning the well with shit like this. The hilarity of course is that they're tone deaf as fuck and people who don't read their explanation of their ebin trollan of drumpfkins lmao xD will just assume they're actual shills and corrupt shitheads.

Pretty much all of the Enough[x]Spam or Shit[x]Says subreddits are run by the fempire aka SRS which in practice means a bunch of Troons on welfare and shitlib hipsters. No suprise they're shit.

I'm a boomer, and I don't believe this.
I judge millennials by my own children, and they're not in the least stupid or lazy.

If what you're saying is true, then I'm sure they'll get over it with time.

see

kek

Thread title is "DONT' LET R/ALL FORGET! CNN IS RACIST!"

I guess CTR is trying to say that those that believe CTR exists are tin-foil-hat conspiracy nuts.

Even though you can point out CTR's address…

I don't understand what you're saying.

You know what pisses me off?
The dumbass that wrote this headline makes more money than I do.

Pushing shit like this to the frontpage/biggest default sub is a case of using progressive narratives against them in a piss easy way.

CTR created a story about how they're an evil subversive organization.

They infiltrated r/thedonald with this story.

The story then went all over the internet.

CTR is now saying it was an epic troll because they're really an evil subversive organization who manufactured the story.

Wrong post referred to, here.
Don't ask me how it happened.

We need to be photoshopping images of Hillary shitting her pants and let them spread like wildfire.

It doesn't matter if the media debunks it and calls it the shitting Hillary conspiracy theory. They're calling rumors of Hillary's ill health a conspiracy theory. Let them call her shitting a conspiracy theory too.

fuck off grandpa nobody cares what boomers think about anything. this is the last election where your cancer will be relevant don't fuck it up, you already forced us to have to fight a race war just to have our own countries in the coming years.

You stick out like a sore thumb. We say lurk more for a reason.

not this shit again

A Republic is a form of democracy.
It is representative democracy.
It all falls under the umbrella term of democracy.