Hillary's Stool

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Hillary Clinton has serious health problems. She needs stools and pillows at hand constantly. She wants to debate Trump sitting down. She may be wearing adult diapers as well as a catheter bag. She may have the onset of dementia. It appears she has recurring seizures. She needs long bathroom breaks. She needs a lot of rest.

Trump is getting 10x the people at his rallies that Hillary is getting at hers. Few like her. Most despise her—even progressives.

Therefore, she’s probably making sure the polls are rigged. She will probably rig the election, too. After all, she likes rigging things in her favor. She had the DNC rig things in her favor and against Bernie. Let’s see if she tries this tactic again. If the lying criminal traitor Hillary Clinton gets away with it, it may be time for a revolution.

www.grrrgraphics.com

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/grrrgraphics-com-website-shut-down-because-of-hillary-clinton-cartoon/
gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=219626
archive.is/8Pefr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

hollllyyyyy fuuuuuck, once i noticed her colostomy bag, I seriously couldnt stop laughing, thank you benny g, thank you.

He even added the piss bag lol.

MY FUCKING SIDES

God, this is too good.
10/10 Mr. Garrison, well fucking played.

BRAVO

What's gonna happen if shes hospitalized or dies? Will they rez (((Bernie)))?
I have a feeling she is gonna get Bernie as her VP at the last minute to draw all the bernouts as a last ditch effort to get the cuck vote.

ZYKLON BEN DID IT AGAIN

There'sHillary's stool!

This image deserved the 666 trips. Anyways, it's perfect.

fake/10

Fucking amazing.
Bravo Ben.

kek

Check out her sleeve buttons

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

she's actually dead but her walking corpse is sustained by the souls of the unborn

Wait, who changed the stars orbiting her head from those Stars of David? I've never seen such subtle forgery.

If she shits herself during a debate, she's finished, isn't she? What normalfags would vote for a candidate who shits themself?

jokes on you, those five pointed stars are used in synagogues aswell.

you were outplayed by the Ben himself.

Feminists.

So empowering

#Freeshitting

Granny scat-fetishists?

And with that the thread dies because of the image you put in everyone's heads.

We need to push the health issue haaaaaard, this hurts her image with normies much more than things that require "me think hard" like all her corruption scandals.

The image of a frail and confused semi-disabled Hillary next to the sharp and relatively fit Trump makes her very unappealing.

This. Hillary's health is much more persuasive than sticking to the issues 24/7 like the cucks in the GOP want us to do.

Whats going to happen, is that she will win the vote due to rigging, and then Obama will have her indicted so that he can take a third term

good work

CAN'T DISMISS

THE BAG OF PISS

disgusting

nigga do you know where you are? leftists are so stupid that they might actually vote for her our of fucking ==pity==

JEWISH PHYSICS

(Checked)

is the grim reaper there to support her or to claim her?

I was really hoping for a poop stain.

he forgot his huge eyebags

I don't know, sticking to her health instead of sticking to the issues sounds like what they'd want us to do.

They also removed the merchant nose from Soros, but the one they added still looks jewy.

Anons, we can attack her nonstop on *both* grounds.

Can we? The media has thoroughly trained the public to only have one opinion at a time.

You don't interact with a lot of normies, do you?

See I wish there were more of this in his work. He is far too obvious imo, or does his audience require him to put "BILL" and "SOROS" to understand the reference?

You're a lovable rogue Carlos but you've got to go back.

Nice cartoon but Trump is far behind Hillary in both state and national polls, and will have to actually win democrat states to have a chance at winning the election

Now get ready for nervous Trump cuckbois shilling for their pathetic "polititian"

No one votes for her anyway.
The question is how believable it will be if she wins regardless.

wait for Hitler

How does it feel to shill for a rape-enabling cunt, CTR-faggot?

Muh wimmens rites, real men get consent

Terrible shill, you retarded nigger.

It must hurt your degenerate monkey-brain when you try to blend into Holla Forums, yet keep your SJW faggotry in tact while posting.

Didn't deserve those trips.

"Moderate" cuckservatives are why we're in this situation in the first place. We need a hard-right turn, and while Trump($buh) is not as hard as we would like, he's a step in the right direction of America-First Nationalism, and increased economic opportunity for the vast majority of real working Americans. Sorry if that fucks your "profits" Shekelstein, but there is more to a strong country than "muh profits".

Right. We could have had someone whose policies were practically the same as Hillary's, and would play nice. So nice in fact that they would be a push over for Hillary, and roll on the ground and die.

Cruz would have lost. Rubio would have lost. Jeb would have lost.

With literally the entire establishment propping her up there was little chance a Republican would have won. This election was always meant to have the Republicans lose big so that the party would "re-invent" itself, and move us closer to a uni-party.

Kek blessed me because I'm right. Trump was the republican's worst pick. If they rallied around someone like Crispie cream or Ted they may have even had a chance

Reality is triggering isnt it?

If there was any upside to one of these cucks going up against cankles, it would be that the CTR faggots wouldn't be raiding any of our sites with SJW D&C bullshit.

I guess these cunts posting here is a small price to pay. Especially when their seizure granny is deteriorating in front of our eyes.

You didn't even address the point there, and I never said I didn't think Trump would win. I think he has a greater chance than anyone else. Again, Cruz would have lost. Rubio would have lost.

Jeb was the intended candidate. He of course would have gotten up on stage and been torn to shreds by Hillary. Of course was the point.

You're engaging in rather weak non-arguments there. But thank you for correcting the record. Trump accomplished one very important thing. The Republican party isn't going to form a de facto uni-party with the Democrats, which is what it has been for the last 8 years.

I think they might have anyway, but it wouldn't be turned up to 11 like it is now. They really do seem for more aggressive than I have seen in previous elections.

Mainly you simply have to look at the people that are still pushing the #neverTrump narrative that has been very much dead for months.

Polling showed that Cruz had the highest chance to beat Hillary in the whole republican field. Republicans were expected to take this election easily, all Cruz had to do was listen to his PR department and play along. But no, Trump came along and fucked everthing up.

Well hope you enjoy eight years of another Clinton.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

This drawing got me thinking, since Hillary is killing all of her enemies and Ben is doing some propaganda against her, is Ben going to get suicided ?

what are you, 6 years old? fuck off with this childish shit, really isn't helping your cause you fucking retards

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

This isnt about electability, its about flipping the republicunts off.

If it wasn't helping, you wouldn't be complaining about it.

What's with the UFO in the background?

What are you hinting at Ben?

hnggg
thicc

And splochy skin.

he kinda looks like ron paul here

You're welcome. Not every non retard is collecting sheckles btw. Your meme is shit, though, and sounds like something a 6 year old in a playground would sing. Grow the fuck up

You're not even good enough at your job to get paid for it?

I can't stand Hillary. I don't like Trump, but I like anyone standing against her more than her, so yes I'll complain about your shittty meme because it isn't helping your cause

Argue correctly, is all

Fuck off back to r/ feelthebern

COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT
COUGH FIT PANTS SHIT

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

This is a work of art.

Sorry, not really not happening.

This is fourth generation guerrilla meme warfare.

One "pants of shit" meme has the effectiveness of a thousand correct arguments.

aww, you plebs just can't handle someone that disagrees with something you say? at this point you have no idea on my political stance but because I don't like your meme I must be a shill? This place is even more paranoid and backwards than I thought

At least Holla Forums is doing its job, I guess

Your hamhanded shilling outs you as a shill, retard. Waste of trips.

Frumpy dumpy sat in her chair
Frumpy dumpy’s campaign went nowhere
All soros’ money, and all of his men,
couldn’t stop Trump from Making America Great Again.

You're a faggot your political stance is sucking dicks

Did he really have to label the stool?

There's also this.

I know you're not from here.

Oops. Beat me to it.

They'll just normalize it.

is that a strawberry on a piece of toast?

yeah please more gore, im obvious shilling is obvious so, this will keep me out?

please glass jar man if you have it

your meme is still shit, btw

Both. Either way, he gets a fuckton of new work out of the deal.

Of course we do. It's oozing out of every sentence.

You're as transparent as a sheet of glass and give yourself away with every word.

No only is he new to this place, he's new to the internet as a whole.

Subtle! I didn't notice it til you pointed it out.

I like this meme. Let's make it happen.

The "moderate conservative" would have received exactly the same media rhetoric Trump is right now.

If Rubio or ¡Jeb! were the nominee they would also be racist misogynist sexist clowns who want to start WW3.

Even without that rhetoric they would be unelectable, because they have no charisma and only appeal to a small core of a single party.

Basically you're bitter about not having a principled as if neocon cucks are actually principled loser as the nominee.

Just hang yourself. It's the moderate conservative thing to do.

HABEEB IT!

nah you're shit

but thems tactics shills say to tricks ya I tells ya. doesn't change the fact your meme is shit. keep crying and calling me shill, I have enough of your salt to see me through three nuclear winters already

meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit meme is not shit you're shit

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

COUGHING SHITS
PANTS DONT FIT
I WILL NOT MISS
THIS BAG OF PISS
HER BOWELS WILL EXPLODE WITH BROWN
AND COVER WITH SHIT THE WHOLE TOWN

Ben's done it again!
just one small thing, though…so little, I hesitate to bring it up…
…where's the lesion on Bill C.'s forehead?

Thanks for spilling seizure granny's nuclear war intention. Looks like you stepped in it now, CTR-faggot. No sheckels for you.

This is fantastic btw. Are you Ol' Benny in disguise?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO

SHE HAS NO CHANCE, TRUMP CAN'T BE BEAT
BY CROOKS WHO CAN'T STAND ON THEIR FEET
SHE'LL RIG THE VOTE TO WIN THE RACE
BUT MEMES WILL PUT HER IN HER PLACE
AND WHEN HER PLAN HAS FINALLY FAILED
THAT WRINKLED CUNT WILL END UP JAILED

The CTR shills are out in force. I could tell when the Barrier Breakers Initiative shills came online. Took them about a week after it was announced.

Enjoy your paranoia kiddo's. Keep up lurping on Mongorian sheep animee image board as secret detectives. hope it works out, because you are completely lost

You would have seen the same media attacks on Cruz you see with Trump, and Cruz wouldn't have even been an issue. He was going to lose the nomination of Jeb anyway without Trump being there.

Trump was the only reason anyone was talking about Cruz. Cruz was propped up to be the controlled opposition that Jeb would appear the moderate choice next to.

Without Trump it would have been Jeb on that stage getting his ass handed to him by Hillary.

le le Le Le Le LE LEL LELELELE xD

I like this better than the first version.
Kek be with us.

You could be doing better with your life.

Where did it all go wrong?

wew

God dammit

Might as well go back to the shit your pants playground songs. Frumpy Dumpy doesn't work because it needs explaining. It also sounds like you could even be talking about Trump

none of these take explaining, without a visual people would have to ask, or assume trump. Her name in there would help, probably why Trump is still experimenting although Crooked Hillary seems to be his choice

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

It must be perfect.

You're more ass-blasted than Hillary's pants of shit will be come the first debate, kiddo.

(heil'd)

FRUMPY DUMPY SAT IN HER CHAIR
FRUMPY DUMPY’S CAMPAIGN WENT NOWHERE
ALL SOROS’ MONEY, AND ALL OF HIS MEN,
COULDN’T STOP TRUMP FROM MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Ben Garrison confirmed lurker.

Hi Ben!

HAHAHAHA good one Carlos, you go back last.

checked.

CHECKED

Checked

oh boy.

but if I was, it just goes to show how stupid you are. although you had already derailed your own thread, you allow me to waste even more of your time and distract you by replying to me. Thanks for all the yous btw. Falling over yourselves to show how clever you are by forgetting rule 1, of not replying to shills, by showing everyone you can identify them.

Let me assure you one more time, I am neither paid nor a shill. Your meme is shit, I can't help if me thinking that makes you think I am obviously paid opposition. You have become far too paranoid. Make better memes to push your arguement better because this one won't work

If you can't understand this then I suggest you join a hugbox on Tumblr where you can all share the same opinion in safety and no one disagreeing with you

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

ALL SOROS'S MONEY, AND ALL OF HIS MEN,

This pathetic excuse is used too many times to be believed. It's just fun to waste the shill's time with shitposting so that you can't fag up more threads than you already do.

tldr

Where's the original with diarrhea overflowing her diapers and running down her legs?

You don't even know rule 1; if you knew rule one then you'd know you can't break it when posting on this board.

d-does this mean ben likes thicc?

get help. im not a shill you moron

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

COULDN’T STOP TRUMP FROM MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

tldr

thanks for the you. I'll have to disagree with you guys more often, this is some quality salty paranoia

When people see a weak horse and a strong horse together they i nstinctively like the strong horse.

Isn't the one man klan's wife pretty thicc?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

ALL SOROS'S MONEY, AND ALL OF HIS MEN

your meme is shit. if you honestly think you will sway undecided normies with this you are fucked

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

ALL SOROSS MONEY, AND ALL OF HIS MEN,

Its shorter than a huffpoo article. Take your aderall and concentrate.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

PEE PEE POO POO

COULDN’T STOP TRUMP FROM MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Thicc is the only way to go, fam.
Only faggots and nu-male cucks are attracted to women who look like teenage boys.

(checked)

These debates will prove once and for all if meme magic is real or just a meme.

ah well, carry on then. Bad meme with low energy. you'd do more good spreading BG's work than your shitty memes, but guess you are the ones working for CTR. that would actually make sense. Derailing threads with low energy memes instead of spreading the good work of a cartoonist who is actually doing something and gaining popularity

He should have added some wall street bankers in the audience?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

ALL SOROSS MONEY, AND ALL OF HIS MEN

Faggot cut his dickhead off and is preparing it for consumption.

still tldr sweety

COUGHING FIT.
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

Leaked CTR memos say otherwise. They are scared as fuck about the health angle.

keep posting it. you are the shill that is now derailing this thread….

If you really are a meme wizard you'd be putting that spell out in the world right now instead of shitting up this thread. Fact is that many here are disgusted by talk extended of peepee poopoo. It has it's place and that is to be used against normies as when they tried to co-opt Pepe but to repeat it here ad nauseum is a bit sus tbqh.

to me it isn't the fact it disgusts me, i just think peepee poopoo sounds like something a 6 year old would sing in the playground, and really doesn't help the stereotype that Trump supporters are low IQ. But pointing that out makes me a shill, apparently

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

Strange, you'd think being a traitor would be more of a reason not to vote for her than her obvious dementia.

FRUMPY DUMPY GAVE A COUGH AND A SHIT
HER DIAPER EXPLODED AND HER HEART BLEW TO BITS
HER TWITCHING CARCASS LEFT A MESS ON THE FLOOR
IT TOOK A WINCH TO HOIST HER ASS OUT THE DOOR

last line could be better

I don't see you improving it, nigger

Is that a piss bag going down her leg?

I understand but the rhyming is part of the spell and is a very effective aspect of this type of magic. But a Ben thread is not the place to spam it, better out in the world or in a meme magic thread. Also everyone thinks we're Nazi's already so them thinking we're immature is pretty much a step up.

This is a BEN thread faggot, go start a meme magic thread if you can't control your rhyming urge. Who exactly do you think you're convincing here? We all fucking get it, now let us be, we have a lot of work to do in finding the original cartoon.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

FRUMPY DUMPY CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ
FRUMPY DUMPY DROPPED A LOAD IN HER PANTS
ALL THE KIKE'S MONEY, BETTER OFF IN A DUMP
COULDN'T RIG THE RACE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP

FRUMPY DUMPY GAVE A COUGH AND A SHIT
HER DIAPER EXPLODED AND HER HEART BLEW TO BITS
HER TWITCHING CARCASS LEFT A MESS ON THE FLOOR
IT TOOK A WINCH TO HOIST HER ASS OUT THE DOOR

Eh, fuck it

Guys, grrrgraphics.com has been (((shut down)))

He isn't lying.

Wut?

Screen capture

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Oh fugg Ben Garrison committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head and throwing himself in a river!

checked

I checked his twitter. It seems this isn't the first time this has happened.

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

Can somebody post comix about Ben gassing the kikes with no survivors? I can't find it anywhere.

Underrated

Nice.

So you can write the article about how taking down Ben's website is a-ok because he's a raciss' neo-nazi? Ain't happening, schlomo.

come on people

Oh Zyklon B, you sly kike killing dog you.

So get real now Ben, when are you going to name you jew you mountain dwelling pussy

He already did, Soros is literally there.

The mental image alone makes me nauseas, if I tried to shoop that shit I'd die

Zyklon-Ben better cut it out with all that hate speech. I've already reported him to the Office of Civil Rights in every Western country as well as the ADL, the SPLC, B'nai B'rith and the Mossad. Just the other day Abe Foxman, Jonathan Greenblatt and I were discussing what to do and it seems they've begun executing my plan.

This is just the first domino. Enjoy it while it lasts goyim

Very sneaky Ben.

Am I confused? Is this actually a big deal or what. Zyklon B finally gets shut down after posting the OP pic?

I posted this on my real kikebook and im wondering if im missing something.

This seems like seriously a big deal if not.

Why has no one posted the original yet?

MUH PEE ARR

This is the third time an anti-Hillary cartoon has caused his site to be suspended.

He needs a new host for crying out loud.

come on goys
kike it up a bit

What's there to change? It's got Hillary and Soros. Job done.

This. The only thing i'd add is shit stains on her pants.

When did Ben Garrison turn from user's whipping boy to honorary Holla Forumsack?

After he came here following a few minor shitstorms and tantrums about his new persona.

YOU COULDNT HIDE IT FOREVER, BEN

le satanic illuminati XDDD

Definitely no other group involved.

Do you happen to have that in non ant form please? This isn't 1997, we have 2-4k rez screens.

You've taken it further than I ever could, user.
Good job.

hi FBI

Back in those days Ben was trying to protect his reputation and make a living. He has said over and over he was wrong. Can't someone change their mind and make things right? So go fuck yourself, Butt Nut.

Hillary's stool? How unappetizing.

PANTS OF SHIT

kek @ spider icon. We need to one that into more propaganda.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

It was truly a historical moment.

WE LOVE YOU BEN

just filter the retards

nice rhyme

BEN ARE YOU OK

Ben (((committed suicide)))

Check Ben's twitter and blog.

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/grrrgraphics-com-website-shut-down-because-of-hillary-clinton-cartoon/

Each time the website was suspended was when a Hillary Clinton cartoon went viral!

Fucking hell benny boy, you made me actually have a coughing fit with laughter

Luckily no pants of shit

BUT ARE YOU SENDING IT TO HER TWITTER ACCOUNT user? BECAUSE HERE YOU'RE JUST PREACHING TO THE CHOIR, IN OTHER WORDS - USELESS

He's OK thank the Lord

inb4 Ben buys 8ch and makes it his website

Holy shit. This is fucking hilarious.

Sucks for Ben though. Hope he can host his stuff elsewhere.

Yeah, I'm worried about Ben now. What's next, will he be added to Hillary's growing list of hits? I hope he has good security.

I know it's shit*, but how is it?

We should really try to get Trump to retweet Ben about this

WEW

Ben takes care of his own security.

This is the third time it's been shut down.

Either way, people "commit suicide" if they have something really bad on her, not if they draw cartoons.

rolling!

So is he going to turn up the heat even more in retaliation?

His next piece is going to be some "map of corruption" with "Hilary's body trail" detailing some of the people that have died fighting her, isn't it? Or maybe he'll go for a low blow on Chelsea's true bloodline. It's honestly hard to come up with more biting attacks than this stool one. It encapsulates pretty much the entire spectrum of health related issues so perfectly.

Thank you for Correcting the Record
you have to go.

you got me there

Hillary has access to millions of dollars and a troll army willing to shut up people such as Ben.

Fucking kek.

Also, Frumpy Dumpy to be Ben's next image. Calling it now.

Carlos you have to go back BUT COME BACK LEGALLY

STOOLS THAT DRIP

>>>Holla Forums

Speaking of Hillary and the presidential election, check out this thread if you feel like witnessing stupidity:

gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=219626

"Is Trump's real agenda to monetize the fringe right wing base?"

Frumpty Dumpty sat on her stool,
Frumpty Dumpty ready to rule,
with all the kike shekels and all the hired men,
No one would ever make America great again.

Comfy Trumpy dreamed of a wall,
Frumpty Dumpty slowed to a stall,
despite all the kike shekels and all the hired men,
Emperor Trump made America great again.

wow wth im voting hillary now

If Trump were to knock up Melania again would the pregnancy sympathy vote be worth having a possibly retarded child?

You suck at this. Frumpy Dumpy is obviously a honed memetic phoneme designed to associate Trumpy with grumpy. Visually associating it with Hillary is a free-ride on the hate train.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Soros needs more hand rubbing

That's A. Wyatt Mann tier limericks

Lester pls

With Jews, You Lose
Everyone has to start ferreting out the jews control by not using their services. The shekels will do the talking.

Even got the adult diapers and piss bag.

KEK

It's not any spider. It's a black widow, the kind that eats the male after they mate. Poor Bernie

OH SHIT

archive.is/8Pefr

SPITTING FIRE A COUGHING FIT, PROMOTE TRUMP BIT BY BIT
BUMP FOR TRUMP

Not a bad idea. So do you suggest using Credit Unions?

Three words user:
Jewish poop jokes.

Holy fuck my sides.

Shame that a full house and ID quads were wasted on this shill

A ballot and a constitution. In-fucking-de-fucking-structible.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

RAMBLING HISS
CANARD OF SHIT
BLOVIOUS BLESSINGS
UPON THY VEXINGS

illuminati earrings

HOLY FUCK. CLINTON IS TRYING TO STOP ZYKLON BEN

kek just wait until she has a rally in montana

that is, if she actually does something other than have a fundraiser

Ben and Ebola-Chan.

It's a combination made in memetic heaven.

This user is on to something.

This should become a thing, it has a nice ring.
A catchy rhyme spreads like a Zika crime.
This is absolutely, positively and definitely hilarious;
getting this plastered everywhere will evidently factually and flatulently make her furious.
No matter how old, bathroom humor gets laughs so I am told.

Seriously this mocking of her incontinence will get all the Normies laughing, and that is something that destroys her narrative, the natural functions are something that everyone relates to and brings the arrogant low. She has to have dignity and look like royalty, Trump does not.

Everyone of voting age still has a twelve year old sense of humor in them that we suppress but utilized in this; will make everyone see her as a poopy pantsed slow kid.

So all anons, in your greatest rhyme, paint the crooked one in the most brownest slime.

God damn it carlos.

Chokes for air, brown underwear
"My emails are all there, i swear"
liar liar pants on fire
"I landed under sniper fire"
Donate money to my foundation,
and if I'm elected you run this nation.
Don't you see, ITS MY TURN
Thats why I had to cheat the Bern'

Or a limerick:

There once was a shrew named Hillary
who lived to spread evil and misery

She thought she’d never get caught
Because every judge she had bought

Until Trump cut her a switch made of hickory

Thank you, now spread it like hepatitis meningitis in frisco during pride week meth buffet.

We should also send these kindergarten rhymes to a normie media outlet and where normies will see it. Some user should get on a talk radio show like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Marc Levine, or Michael Savage. We also need to do some guerilla propaganda and put this message on stickers, highway overpasses and places of high foot traffic. Everyone poops and pees, associating her with that will make her ratings drop to her knees. When you see poo think of you know who, when a normie has to pee it is her they will see.

You are truly a man among men,
a Skald who scalds
You are virulent like Obola

You get the Moonman award of dope ass rhymes, a Moony

People love lowbrow comedies; Hollywood has been making their bread and butter with the likes of Kevin James, Dave Chappelle, Vince Vaughn, Seth Rogan, yadda yadda yadda.

This is a Judo flip using their tool of mockery and spinning it against something they hold and would have us hold as sacred while they mock us and our values.

Guerilla comedy like rhymes, pictures and so forth can be transliterated into new mediums and take off on their own.

Literally thousands of millennials and genZs watching an unfunny cucked autist who constantly shits himself on twitch, while throwing money at him just to make him show cancer memes.

They would still vote for Hillary.

Learn how to spell nigger

what more could possibly be said? Adding a merchant or star of david would be redundant.

This is their right.

How would that even work? Other than buying up vast swathes of interwebs, I don't see how. Red Ice can barely afford fancy chairs.

Based fatslob.

Whenever I allow myself to actually the commentary of places outside of Holla Forums, I actually find it reassuring. Everything they say about Trump is:

Nothing but childish name calling based on the most superficial of reasons. They're taking pleasure in the rigged polls, which is good. I want these wastes tobe as over-confident and as unmotivated as possible when November comes.

I'm quite impressed at the losses he's willing to take — the contracts he's going to lose, the mexican and (((white))) businesspartners and friends that will shun him, the death threats he might recieve — only to appeal to a fringe market. That's quite the level of dedication right there.

Enhanced

I'll try my hand at it.

Poor health and a nasty cough
This bitch belongs in cuffs

Over abroad, she fosters killers wearing towels
While back home, she can't hold shut her bowels

Up and down, she's gonna lie
Good thing she's about to die

Loyal servant to the Jew
She's a shyster, nothing new

Over and over, her shills the record correct
And over and over, they only get rekt

She smeared Trump and she shut down Ben
But she can't stop up us
From Making America Great Again

'I'm tired now, and finishing this claptrap
But before I go, a little reminder:
NUKE ISRAEL OUT OF THE MAP

Judges?

Lunar/5

Garrison now making me gag on a subconscious level

Good observations! I missed a couple of those.

Is the distinctive hook of Soros' nose a throw-in for us?

has been for a while
ever since he visited us
and liked it

I remember that too, it was a glorious thread.