Islamic State

Why do people on the Internet think that the west "supports ISIS"? Are they aware of the thousands upon thousands of airstrikes and special operations unleashed upon the Islamic State since 2014?

The best "argument" I can find would be that the U.S. invading Iraq in 2003 created "The Islamic State of Iraq", which did not exist beforehand. This is the only bone I will throw to the people who think that "the west created ISIS". Other than that, I just don't see the evidence. The airstrikes and special operations prove that the west wants to get rid of the Islamic State, they see them as an enemy which needs to be eliminated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vkxFT_hJCdQ
time.com/4145903/islamic-state-oil-syria/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29362252
express.co.uk/news/world/629409/Russian-jets-smash-ISIS-oil-tankers-after-spotting-12-000-head-for-Turkish-border
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are using USA weapons and USA bullets. Russia did more damage to ISIS in 3 months than USA did in 3 years

Because ISIS doesn't attack Israel. They attack everybody except Israel.

Also, there were some Hillary e-mail leaks that proved the US government funded and created ISIS. It's all being done to destabilize the region in preparation for Greater Israel. Every country that has ISIS in it is exactly where Israel wants to expand its borders towards.

ISIS = ISIS

what are you sliding moishe?

fuck off slide nigger

Because it's a fact.

The purpose of this is containment. ISIS is supported by the USA while also contained within the area they wish to make use of them. Basically, they want ISIS to do their dirty work, but don't want them to grow too large and get out of control.

Nothing, faggots.

You need to give me more than that. How is it a fact?

Because there is ample evidence of the USA supporting them.

Anyone here have the ISIS pastebin?

low energy b8

Why is OP smell like a baiting newfag from cuckchan? Why does he need to be spoonfed? Why don't mods ban him?

Sage but I'll leave you with this youtu.be/vkxFT_hJCdQ

I'm not baiting. All this teenage hostility I'm getting is weird. I made a thread, and asked for proof, and I'm open to any proof I get here. I will review it, and consider it, but I won't put too much stock into irrelevant blogs and other angsty right-wing websites with a small but dedicated viewerbase. I need legitimate sources.

I am also indeed from 4chan's Holla Forums, but not every thread needs to be about Trump and "CTR shills". Enough of those already existed.

As expected, assimilate or go back you filthy refugee.

You have to go back.

I am aware that you guys have a higher level of discourse here. I am still not sure, though, exactly how my thread is bait, or a slide thread, and I'm even more oblivious as to how you were able to detect my 4chan status.

Yeah, anything that can be verified, in a sense. Outlandish and emotional claims from obscure blogs and trashy "news sites" won't work. Basically, it's something that can be verified on it's own. I'm not going to take the word of some guy on it's own just because they say so.

Why were the very obvious ISIS oil trucks completely ignored for about 2 years until Russia got involved?

time.com/4145903/islamic-state-oil-syria/

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29362252

I'm not sure what oil trucks you're talking about, user.

Fucking kill yourself.

Do you know how to use a internet search engine?

Of course. I asked other people here if they had any proof that the U.S. was working with the Islamic State. They didn't really give me any. I'm not going to do their work for them.

Gas yourself

You have a copy of those emails?

Russia discovered huge lines of tankers, 5-6 trucks across, that went off into the distance towards Turkey. These areas were supposed to have been vetted by the US for the past two years but Russia found all these oil tankers immediately after they got there.

express.co.uk/news/world/629409/Russian-jets-smash-ISIS-oil-tankers-after-spotting-12-000-head-for-Turkish-border

Whatever happened to Sunni & Shia?

Kosher "rebels"

Die kike

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
Israel is supporting the "Syrian rebels" against Assad because to them the rebels are the lesser of two evils.
The US supports Israel with weapons, the weapons just "wind up" in rebels hands.
The West pushed hard for an intervention in Syria by faking a gas attack, but that fell apart.
This last week the media started pushing more anti-Assad propaganda by blasting a picture of a bloody kid all across the news, and screaming about how something needs to be done about Syria.
You figure out the rest.

Beause western countries are chock full of sandniggers so they can literally say "our (lol) youth are being ifnluenced by ISER!!"

0.10 USD Has been deposited into your account.

because the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel are literally funding ISIS.

also, vid related and the Hillary emails

sage bc you should lurk moar and post less

There is still no evidence provided to me that the U.S. is funding the Islamic State. Just a bunch of angry edgelords here. And posters here can't seem to understand that "Syrian rebels" are not the same as the Islamic State. It must be their autism which stops them from being able to make the distinction.

No wonder 4chan's Holla Forums and 4chan in general is known as being superior to this site and this board.

you stupid bastard

Somebody missed when the "rebels" committed their allegiance to Al-Nusra when Aleppo got hot. Someone also missed how ISIS said they would help. Someone finally forgot that this war has been going on for nearly five years now and all the Syrians dumb enough to rebel are dead and gone, only foreign mercenaries.

They're all the same. Faggot.

You are the most worthless retard ever. THAT'S why nobody is saying anything of importance. Go project somewhere else.

They are different groups.

They are different groups.

You are one angry, salty bitter neckbeard. I came here asking YOU PEOPLE for proof, you have given me absolutely none. I've just had all of you give me your incessant childish autism and "HURRRR GOOGLE IT HURRRR" posts.

You keep telling me to "GOOGLE IT" because you can't actually give me any evidence to support your erroneous assertions. Bitter little sperg.

You mean the western special forces helping the Kurds? Retard.

Is that what you actually asked? The United States does not directly support ISIS, but they do and have done a ton of things that have helped ISIS.

You get the idea.

Yeah, all these autists who're so convinced that the US backs the Islamic State don't seem to realize that there is no evidence to back that. If thyd actually being following the twin conflicts in Syria and Iraq they'd realize that even though the Islamic State possesses a lot of US made weapons, this is because the US supplied/supplies weapons to the Iraqi Army and a range of rebel groups in Syria, and these weapons were subsequently captured by the Islamic State when it defeated them on the ground like in the Battle of Mosul.

Everyone here should know that the Muslims are already using this conspiracy theory to deny that Islam is in any way responsible for the Islamic State, again claiming how everything is the West's fault and islam is the religion of peace.

yeah um no, but I do see where the mudites would use that argument.