TRUMP: "SHUT IT DOWN"

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON CLINTON FOUNDATION: SHUT IT DOWN

Hillary Clinton is the defender of the corrupt and rigged status quo. The Clintons have spent decades as insiders lining their own pockets and taking care of donors instead of the American people. It is now clear that the Clinton Foundation is the most corrupt enterprise in political history. What they were doing during Crooked Hillary’s time as Secretary of State was wrong then, and it is wrong now. It must be shut down immediately.
– Donald J. Trump

THIS IS IT, LADS; THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS COMING DOWN

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157542172590725

archive.is/QvcgP (view screenshot)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELETE YOUR FOUNDATION

delete this

Ben ((Shapiro)) on Friday, "Everything is going better for Trump. For the love of God, somebody change his Twitter password right now."

Ben, today, "today Trump takes to Twitter to go after Joe and Mika. Bannon, you had ONE JOB."

Kek. He just can't fucking help himself.

I can't help it, I've got to let one out…

AWOOOOOOOVEMENT!!!!

Ok, I'm finished.

If you were missing only one then I'd have dismissed it as a typo.

This is it

The Don has called out her main source of ill gotten money.
She has to respond to this. Maybe having a stress induced bone rattling seizure on hearing it.
I doubt MSM will cover this as people will start to ask questions. (I hope)
For this to come out he must have solid dirt on the CF.
What to you think /pol? Has a pissed of FBI who had his investigation blocked to many times passed on intel?

Typical Shoahpiro

I've been waiting for this. It was clear from the beginning that the emails were just the tip of the iceberg, and the foundation had the jewciest corrupt and treasonous details

Speaking of Joe and Mika….

Dammit Trump.
Don't show your power level too fast.

I thought MILF Mika was in the tank for Trump?

Wonderful!

The only way Trump gains traction from here on out is by tearing down the walls of corruption that have been built around Hillary.

I agree. He has the advantage even with all the powers in the world against him, because the corruption will find a way to our eyes

yep.

Her and Joe got yelled at by their boss and now they're iHEB! tier.

Hillary's main competition is her running mate. If she gets too radioactive, the DNC will drop her so fast…

What a fucking retard. Who ever said Jews are intelligent?

The only reason Hillary ever had any success in politics is because her opponents have been dickless faggpts.

Then all of a sudden Don comes along schlonging her with his 12-incher. She has no clue how to deal with this. She'll probably take the bait and say "blah blah philanthropy blah blah Clinton Foundation dindu nuffin blah blah pantsuits ", at which point the God Emperor will completely unload the Foundation's dirty laundry and manipulate the lugenpresse in to signal boosting it.

3D golf, my friends, 3D golf.

OY VEY shut it down!

Does this mean he already has access to the hacked material? It could even be a preemptive move for a coming release.

GET FUCKING HYPE

Why tear it down?

Trump is a smart business man. He probably knows how to reuse assets to save money and get things done faster. At the very least, he could transport the walls to the south border.

the FBI user on 4cuck did mention that putin and trump have a lot of shit from the hillary leak that nobody else has

Agreed. It could also be a bluff. Hopefully Hillary can't afford to call it.

Finally he starts talking about the foundation. Strap in lads, this ride has only just begun.

Mika still secretly wants the Big Don even if her boss won't let her.

You say that as if there is less than an infinity of conclusively incriminating evidence in the public domain already.

honestly mika is probably crying right now, but that's what you get when you betray people you cunt

And when we say "drop" …

She should have went all in on Trump. Maybe she would have gotten a spot somewhere in the government as some media czar type. She obviously would get purged if Hillary wins, but she turns on Trump anyway.

Underrated post

But all golf is 3d golf.

I read that as "nigged" status quo.

Anyway, Trump just signed his own death sentence.
As FBI/KGB user said and as we discovered by digging here, CF is not composed of Hillary and Bill but of the entire elite of the US government and of other world governments and other billionaires (not part of governments).

THE MEMES ARE CONVERGING

SHOW YOURSELF DONALD

I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING

I am lurking everywhere. I see all. Chess, anyone?

When are you going to make Puerto Rico a state? We can't be independent or we'll starve. C'mon, do it! You want fucking china to invade us? We're a strategic position in the Caribbean, you nigger! Do you want the enemy to have a base of operations so close to you?!

C'mon! I'd rather have the law fall upon us than starving to death.

i mean, to give her the benefit of the doubt we have physical evidence that her bosses had to talk with both her and joe about their coverage of Trump as dictated by the DNC and Co., and she likely had her family threatened or something knowing the Clinton MO

but yeah, she should have doubled down.

you smug devil, you

The memes are running out of control.

Did Trump create us, or did we create Trump?

Bump because why not

Trump is going to delete hillary's legacy

With how often he does this after shapiro's "he's finally doing as i want comments" I have to wonder if some of it is deliberate.
I mean ol' benny boy is a near perfect target for bullying after all, I imagine trump'd find it hard to resist.

SHUT IT DOWN

Got a link or is this just an educated guess?

SHUT IT DOWN

Trump browses Holla Forums confirmed.

It doesn't matter.

Isn't it fucking amazing that there are men who have the ability fight the entire world and win?

He's not just any man. He's the God Emperor. He fights for us.

pretty sure he created us since he has a time machine.

bump

bump

Fake image. It was a hoax.

Daily reminder: Joe Scarborough left Congress to go be a media whore for MSNBC after a female intern of his died suspiciously and he didn't have a solid alibi.

Good riddance!

What happened to our love, Mika?

It turns out she was fucking Joe on the side and got a divorce. I can imagine this is why Joe suddenly tuned on Trump as well. She must have called out Trump's name in bed, realizing Joe was the best she could do.

SHUT IT DOWN

trump is not god you fools. but it would be way worse if hillary wins.

It just proves that what we do works.

That it does. Praise kek and pass the ammunition.

Mika confirmed for wanting the Donald

In the DNC leaks there was an email to Cuck Todd complaining about Joe and Mika being too sympathetic for Hernie. It was after that email that they became full on shills for Hill.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4025

The Clintons have become detonated with shame.

…think anyone could make that a Power Armor mod in Fallout 4?

No and never.

MFW Trump is actually the B.O.

fuck off bernie lmao

some of us still enjoy games user, even if they're a little lackluster. enjoy your autism.

Trump IS Doc Brown

That's just it, Trump has now made sections of the country so fucking angry they know damn well they'll have a revolution on their hands if they try that. They can't make him a martyr, their only option is to take him down politically. Were they to kill him the government would be left with no legitimacy whatsoever.

There's a reason Trump has been seeding in ideas of rigging and plans of '2nd amendment people' doing something. He's tying their hands for exactly this reason.

They would kill him if they thought they could get away with it, but thanks to Trump's actions they actually can't anymore.

Trump is going to delete Hillary.

Every time I think I've seen the bottom of the corruption pit, turns out it's just the top of the next layer down.

Closer, but still shit. You have to meme from the heart, CTR-kun.

Hillary's paid internet trolls are really bad at this. Yet I responded as if it was legit.

Tell me asswipe. What is your solution? The plausible one. The one that doesn't "coincidentally" hand all power to Hillary?

Are you telling me to wait for Hitler?

The symbol of fifty states is actually too important for the people in charge to change it.

If we ever get rid of California, you're at the very top of the list for replacement state. I know that's not much to work with, but we've been trying to make that happen for over a decade now.

Stay strong, Rico.

literally how