Millennials

So I've been trying to think of ways to help besides redpilling some of my friends and family (to varying degrees of success) and an idea came forth from a gripe I've had for a while:

When someone says "millennial", who do you think of? Someone just over the age of thirty that has a full time job and works, or do you think of a young twenty-something that hangs out in coffee shops and continually browses etsy for a new iphone case?

I bring this up because the term "generation Y" was trashed in favor of labeling everyone born after 1982 a "millennial". Now, there is a good reason to delineate between gen y and "millennials" which might be of interest.

The North American free trade agreement first came into effect on January first, 1994. This can be a new determining factor not only between the two generations (Y and millennials) ,but can also be used as a teeny redpill dose. I could imagine a conversation that ends as such:

Of course you have a hard time accepting nationalism, millennials have never seen what the world looked like before NAFTA.

I would like to hear thoughts from you guys on this, or, you know, tell me to fuck off and lurk more if the idea sucks.

Ah yes, another slide thread. We can't be bothered to talk about Clinton or the situation in Germany, eh Schlomo?

Certainly the latter example, the bearded effeminate liberal arts student type. Doesn't care about religion but thinks himself "spiritual", doesn't care about wealth because he's living off gibs from either parents or state, does care about your typical mainstream lefty issues like feminism and so forth. Politically, a bunch of useful idiots than can be stirred into mild actions via social media but little more.

An M letter that gets stamped on our nametags and groups us together for easier crowd manipulation.

Yeah nah. Fuck your slide thread.

No point in bumping faggot, OP is another (1)

Request a sticky if those threads you mentioned are so precious. Mods won't do it? Well, they're the kind of fags everybody seemingly wants.

Stop bumping retard.

Make me. :^)

Wouldn't it be better if we controlled the narrative over what labels we possess, rather than handing the reins over without a fight?

YFW you were born in the late 70s to early 80s and received the worst of the Babyboomers selfishness/drugs/divorce and saw the destruction of real civilization before your childish eyes

And now you are an in-between of Gen X douchebags and Millennial faggots.

FML

Also

Honestly if you convince them that university is just a meme that will plunge you into thousands of dollars of debt and won't get you a job that should set them on course to the redpill.

The only way this can happen though is if the student debt bubble pops and all universities suddenly start accepting real cash. How do we do this? well we can start throwing a wrench into the cycle of how students get into so much debt. The housing bubble popped because one of the sections of the cycle couldn't borrow money and the whole thing collapsed.

Oh great. So the rest of us can remain in life long debt while all these little spoiled faggots get their parents to pay for cheap college. Fuck them

Semi-polite sage.

holy fucking shit this is a horrible thing this generation is so screwed

How many of us will retire owning a house and having 2+ kids with all that damn debt to pay off from the word go

They are not the smarter because they happen to be born into a time where college is more accessible.

What about no labels? No left or right.
Labels are the tool that D&Cs people. They are the tool of the jew.

We are all men trying to be free. It's not hard to grasp.
First you need to crash down the Babylonian control system. With no survivors.
Then you can build towards what benefits the people and not the (((international element))).

Spotted the millennial 5f8f0a

Labels are also something that is necessary in a civilized society to identify enemies and friends. Fuck off from this thread if you don't feel it's an important topic.

Spotted the goy tagging jew.

It's the current year goy! How else would we know to study and manipulate yous goys?

It's an interesting topic when it comes around the perception of differences between different age groups and the way they react. But not in a way you put it in the OP.
You fucked it up and made the thread as if you were asking Holla Forums to develop your sociology research paper. And a shit attempt at that.
Enjoy your noreply.jpg thread.

The lost generation basically.

Either completely duped into the current system and brainwashing.

Or completely disenfranchised from it.

Both categories is getting fucked up lives though, since they can't find jobs or roof over their heads without getting screwed over.

Thanks, I will.

This is true, but the larger part of the millennial generation has no clue how that happened, hence why there are so many more lefty voters from 1994 afterwards

sage

The fucked generation

And you think the12 year old's born in 1982 were losing their jobs on the line to NAFTA?

ah yes, everything that doesn't resonate with muh echo chamber is a slide thread.

even though I'm free to post in my shit thread where I can suck Trump dick to my heart's content, its not enough.

I must go into other threads and shit all over the place and demand that people pay attention to Trump.

worthless faggot.

late 90's and up
might stretch it to 1995 depending on the person

Is your last name Strauss or Howe?

Thanks for saying what I am too lazy to type. Your post, images and dubs are all spot on.

Polite sage for slide thread.

I'm 30 years old.

What did you mean by this?