Forced (((MSM))) meme prevails

I have been watching people chimping out and being easily predictable for the last few months with a lot of shock.

You swallowed the media induced "viral" (forced) meme of the blue-white skirt. No one called out the media for that, because it seems so harmless – but in fact, what it shows is that they can pretend to be "social media" independent media heads all seeking the same story.

In reality, (((they))) dictated that the same story must be front paged on every tutorial, as a test run of their globalist media empire. The test passed.

Now they had exactly what they needed, they could insert any "meme" into society without the media being called out for it.

So they chose this particular boy who is going to be a "poster boy", for a ruthless zionist intervention against a sovereign state (Syria) as well as justification for the import of rapefugees from all around the world. They're even using him against Trump!

But no one called out the media so they can continue to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg
instagram.com/saa_soldier/
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
en.zamanalwsl.net/news/17026.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But wait, here comes the best part. The photographer of said meme, is actually a jihadist.

No only is he a jihadist, he also participated with a group that decapitated a 12 year old boy a few weeks ago. That never made it to the news. It was not deemed to be a meme.

But no one fights back, they're too busy chimping out, as they are expected to, at every small piece of news of rapefugees raping. No one ever calls out the kikes behind it. No one ever goes beyond the basic premise of Soros wanting to destroy Europe to understand the other side of the coin – they wouldn't have a billion man army to do it without these destructive wars.

That's why, even though we have beaten the media, they've managed to morph back into a clown act (much like us) and pretend to be "catching" viral memes.

Society has been feminized. People don't care about facts and reason anymore. They are manipulated emotionally and never question any of it.

By getting you to hate their victims (Syrians, Libyans, Yemenis and so on), the media has managed to contain you back into their cuckservative feeding field.

You won't care enough to see through their lies, their crimes and contradiction. "Nuke them all, they've been fighting each other for thousands of years", the shills among us cry out, acting out a bovine automaton.

Instead of turning this story around and pinning the crime on Clinton/Obama, we're left watching as the media pretends that this fake meme went viral on its own.

Milhouse has won. He is now a meme.

The end.

Sadly, even the alt-cucks who chimp out just like niggers whenever these staged attacks happen, are feminized. They hang on to a victim narrative. The truth matters little to them, only their narrative.

They happily align with trannies, homosexuals, kikes and worse, just to keep that narrative alive no matter how much it will come to harm them in the future and lead them to a dead-end filled with contradictions. They cannot see that eventually they will be sidelined by those who have been consistent (but are gatekeepers, on the other side).

I know kikes did it and sellouts in the govt supports them, and nuking/killing them all (israel included) would solve the problem.

about as good as the story where sadam had his soldiers toss babies out of their vats or whatever, and Palestinians using children as human shields.
how do they keep falling for scholmo's ruse.
Why is the NPC meme re surging?

I'm the most alarmed about the media declaring that it lost to us – it's a mental disarming process.

In reality, they've been spreading lies at lightning pace and trying to fool us into spreading them at the same time. Then they've launched submarine memes that are meant to hurt us in the future.

For example – the Mandela effect meme, which is meant to make you question your own memory and anyone who falls for it becomes discredited. Later on it will be a strawman for those who haven't fell for it.

Another forced meme is "nukes don't exist" and "flat earth", which is the latest one taking off. A forced construction of a straw man for future debates. (pic related)

We need to uncover at least one of these "tactics" of theirs with a source. Once we do that then the conditioning can be broken. Find out the "patient zero" site.

Does anyone care about deposing Assad, most people want ISIS gone but don't see a problem with Assad

SYRIAN GIRL IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

t. syriangirl

Syrian and White are mutually exclusive.

The (((globalists))) do.

Well it's paraded all over the MSM but are the people outside of the Clique except maybe Boomers that think Assad is bad

There are white Syrians. There's another forced meme for you.

The levant and all of North Africa were absolutely assraped with semite DNA when Islam conquered those regions.

Lebanese aren't White, Syrians aren't White, Kikes aren't White, Palestinians aren't White, Egyptians aren't White, Jordanians aren't White, Turks aren't White, Kurds aren't White, Moroccans aren't White, Tunisians aren't White, Libyans aren't White, Algerians aren't White, Persians aren't White, and Iraqis aren't White.

I'm confident that 10% of the current balkan peninsula's population isn't even White. Same thing for Southern Italy and Southern Spain.

When a people rapes their DNA into your ancestors relatives, you no longer hold a connection to them. They are muddied. They are tainted. They are impure.

Like I said before, Syrian and White are mutually exclusive.

this is what people with no knowledge of breeding actually believe

am i the only one who thinks this photographer faggot has the most cucked face of all time?

big girl eyes and a fucking oval head.

all these terrorists look like low test homos

How many children are they going to shamelessly parade as a reason for sending thousands of men and women to die?

You know I didn't see it until you mentioned it, but now I can't help but notice the resemblance to a fucking BLM supporter. Holy fuck. It's the cuck look "haha I'm destroying my own country I am so progressive". It's fucking universal.

This is being slid.

Yes.

We must become the manipulators.

We must become the persuaders.

mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg

With big fat nigger lips like that? No, I don't think so.

Here's some good material to counter this bullshit. More shit like this on this dude's instagram instagram.com/saa_soldier/

It's like symbolic images with emotional connotations are popular imagery because images are a form of communication.

Such conspiracy.

>>>/reddit/

Related Thread:

The mods haven't been on in 11 hours.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Muh Strawman

Milhouse is not a meme you piece of shit milhouse is not a meme is a meme

that's the joke, bruh

Don't let this be slid by the yid

nothing coordinated here goy

did it?
according to who?

funny spelling of defeatist

Poor Rim :(

I want to know why no one calls this stuff out, isn't this proof the media is controlled by one organization?

they can only force memes because they know the power behind them.
fight magic with magic, cancel dark with light. Milhouse isn't a meme yet, but they're sure posting him in every thread identify a meme as a forced meme and it still won't lose all memetic potential.
You must reveal the power that lies behind, fight kabbalah magic with meme magic

He was a 19 year old man.
en.zamanalwsl.net/news/17026.html

Yes it sucks, but don't be a nigger trying to say a man was a little boy.

man that sucks, fucking sandnigger babyface.

To be fair, if an independent photographer took it, they usually just sell the rights to use the photo.

But yeah, it was taken by one of the White Helmets so it's very likely somewhat staged.

?

I'm guessing he meant shirt. The faggot in the blue and white shirt.

Hey, cool it. Just cool it, okay?

That's a photoshop of a Latakian pilot you retard. Already bunked

Wrong

that was debunked as a fake, with it was included another fake of him carrying a light machine gun, which also looks shoopped as fuck.

just look at his proportions while he sits in the truck bed layed out, compared the adult men beside him.

he was not an adult in any way. that is a prepubescent child.

in the video translation the decapitators literally say that he is a child.

you fucking jew shill, we are not going to fight syria so israel can take their land.

That's why you manipulate the masses back into the fold using emotional material that also tells the truth, i.e. With Open Gates.

(checked)
And use humor. That's why there's so much jewish push in comedy.

This is being slid

Clinton will use this appeal to emotion propaganda to try to mossad the Assad

Is it?