Why has the left become so contrarian to the right recently?

Why has the left become so contrarian to the right recently?
I mean, a few years ago, it seemed they had some independence from the ZOG.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015-present)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normies are soulless NPCs. They are not human. They obey whatever the kosher social trends are as dictated by kike media or facebook. If war is bad, then they'll protest. If war is suddenly cool because John Oliver jokes about it, then they'll approve of it. Sad.

2013?

No they fucking didn't. Nothing had changed.

They do they just don't pin it on Obama or Hillary and instead blame White people. However mainstream Democrat shills on TV obviously don't give a shit.

What happened to me? Whenever I visit Holla Forums now I just can't stop laughing. This can't be real, I just can't even.

this, they never criticised islam

What happened in Yemen exactly?

in 2010 i was part of the UN roleplay in the last year of HS and all the fucking day our social studies teachers forced me to watch all the feminist talk in the UN about woman and the islam because she feared that i might be "becoming a right wing nut"

they where definitely pushing the "Islam its bad" when the war in irak was at full force, but when suddenly the focus was showing how this "poor people that definitely did nothing wrong ever" this talks suddenly stopped being the focus of the islam talk. now the agenda is "Islam its cool, right guys?? plz retweet and share"

sauidis were like gibs and the houthis were like na and have proceeded to btfo all saudi mercs and are now on the pushback at the border

Iranian proxy war with Saudi Arabia. Yemen has a big Shiite population.

It's complicated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015-present)

Yet another "why are leftists retarded" thread.

It's because they are subhuman. No need to keep bringing it up.

Didn't you know? Wars are only bad when a Republican is in the WH,

Did they ever act like that?
They don't know anything about Islam anyway

You have become numb to the bullshit and want shit to collapse so we can rebuild.

seriously I remember when the refugee thing first happened, people said it was 1.1 billion, then I started hearing 1.6 billion, and now it's 2 billion? How fucking quickly are they reproducing?

Yeah, then the ones of us who that applied to got treated like complete shit and ostracized so now we're on the right.

He asked for what happened, not what the kikes said happened.

"ISIS" is a ZOG meme though.

If all leftist arguments were strawmen, and there are about 2 billion leftist arguments posted on the internet every day, then why does anyone still listen to these assholes?

Because you are protected by a hundred millions of gun owners, asshat.

Hitler check em.
They just blame Bush anyways for those wars, by saying he destabilized the region. It's true to an extent but ignores the 8 year involvement of Obama in the middle East. It's weird because there was tremendous coverage about Iraq here in Burgetland, but it's like Syria and Lybia have been memory holed. If you ask a normie about them they won't even k ow what you are talking about.

It is because the majority of burgers want these fucking desert wars to stop. Libya was over quickly enough that nobody really had time to think about it deeply, but after seeing what happened to Gaddafi really turned off the public much more than (((they))) realized it would. Nobody really says it, but it was made painfully obvious in the polls when Obama was first calling for "no boots on the ground" intervention in Syria to remove Assad. The highest poll I remember seeing was something like 11% support for war in Syria. No amount of "muh sarin gas" was going to change that and I think Obama was embarrassed on the world stage for it. I also think it was a real turning point in his presidency regarding public perception of him.

They don't have a real ideology anymore. It's just mush and wishful thinking. The perfect goyim.

tan lines are gross 2/10