JUST

JUST

iphone won

Iphone was btfo too wtf are you taking about?

*talking

Can't spell for shit

So when do I get a tool to test if my phone is doing it?

He's shitposting and trying to derail the thread. Just ignore him

Unfortunately since wifi relies on the RIL, and since there are no RIL sources available for all but maybe obscure Chinese devices, custom ROMs generally will not save you

don't be paranoid lol its just disinfo fake news the cia is good guy lol haha

My android phone broke a couple weeks ago (lasted 3 years) and now that I have a laptop I decided to not get a new one. Why subject myself to Google's spyware and $50/mo phone bills when I can just get an ultra-durable el cheapo whose battery I only have to charge once a month?

For the rare instances where I actually need to be able to make calls I set up a jewgle phone number but I have only had to use it to call my carrier when changing to a prepaid plan, pretty much every customer support service nowadays has a web chat option.

Not concerned

Time to demand hard wired ethernet in phones.

Is it called android?

Watch self-styled "privacy nuts" continue using these fisherprice toys.

F-Droid has a Mozilla app for that too.

How can they keep on winning like this?

This was pointed out in Holla Forumss general vault 7 thread(s) as well as our own?

Okay?
Where's the "crowd sourced find"? What's the program?

No... iPhones are just as shit

am i the only one who is suspicious of the so-called leaks? i've learned in the past that any massive earth-shattering leak from the NSA/CIA is mostly intentional on the part of the NSA/CIA

"drama on the world stage"

"theres no such thing as a ex-cia"

How so?

of course youre not the only one you pretentious faggot.

conveniently dumping all your incriminating evidence on your former corpse and letting it be taken to the lynching is a common tactic.

who knows if the CIA have even been relevant for a decade, all of this is OLD NEWS that we already confirmed when Snowden leaked.

Thought about doing that; I could setup my own proxy server, but is there some framework/boilerplate I can start with? I don't want to roll my own if I don't have to.

Maps already does that by default.