LINDA FROM HR

TYPE A

THIN ICE

FOX (Drama)

THE RESIDENT

GIFTED

THE CONTROVERSY

BEHIND ENEMY LINES

Everything sucks and amounts to a jew taking a shit on the screen for an allotted segment of television.

Holy fuck. Half of these sound like joke Holla Forums threads.

Oh FFS… they have the opportunity to make a show about people working at NASA and they couldn't stop throwing personnal drama on top of it?!

of course…

Is that the pilot that was written 4 or 5 years ago called "Boldly Going Nowhere"? I remember reading the script, it was quite funny.

kek where the fuck do you think you are?
I bet you think Holla Forums plays video games

Imageboards are the greatest tool for RPing. I bet people think the RP boards are filled with actual RPs.

My verdict on what will last and what won't

None of these have a name or premise that sounds like it will last beyond the first season if they even get that far.

These sound a tiny bit more promising, and that Kikeberg spinoff will automatically get at least one full season regardless if anybody actually likes it.

Anything with Marvel on it will get unparalleled success no matter how shit it is. The rest of these shows will get 1 full season at the very least, maybe even a couple.

Highmore got lucky with Norman Bates. Las Reinas sounds like a telenovela. Rest of these sound like fucking jokes or 80s/90s b-sitcoms.

Young Bazinga will either flop so badly it gets cancelled after at least 2 full seasons, or be so successful that it lasts longer than the original and they have to replace his actor halfway in. Rest of these are complete and utter shit. Timeplay has been done enough this decade.

The Get is going to have so many strawmans in it it won't even be funny. Mission Control will have a "diverse" crew, mark my fucking words. Perfect Citizen again is going to be loaded with strawmans. Wisdom of the Crowd will be a one-shot gimmick that will work once. Finally, there are more than enough law enforcement procedurals on the air.

Will and Grace will be the only thing that sticks in this lump of sticky shit. And even then, it won't be anything like the original. And they'll get embarrassingly political in their long past their prime reunion.

Rise has already been done, except it was called Glee. Reverie has also already been done; it was called Minority Report. Redliners would also sound interesting if I hadn't seen it already with 24, Homeland and Legends. Good Girls - 2 Broke Girls. For God and Country sounds like a reboot of Soldier of Fortune if anyone remembers that show from the late 90s. Shelter sounds semi-original, but unless it's set in New Orleans you wouldn't be able to make the premise stay fresh for very long

GEE WHIZ I WONDER WHERE I COULD'VE POSSIBLY HEARD THAT LITTLE LINE BEFORE
also it's MAN, fuck off SJWs
Ghosted is literally X-Files. Linda From HR sounds like half the plot to True Lies turned into a TV series. Eva Longoria hit the wall years ago and the most recent thing she looked attractive in was an animated movie that came out 10 years past its due date. The rest of these shows sound like something College students would come up with.

The Resident already finished years ago and was immensely successful, except the main character was actually a doctor and not some generic old guy. It was called House.
I can tell that Gifted is a fucking X-Men spin off without even needing to look it up, and the idea was already realized with No Ordinary Family. The Controversy sounds like it could actually be quite based if it turns out the accusations in the show are false (which they won't be), and I swear I've heard of a show called Behind Enemy Lines before that had the exact same premise.

come home white man

Anime is shit.
t. Light Novel Pro

Fucking none. That all sounds like miserable shit.

LOW IQ

Zach Braff still does something?

how about that

Wow, I read this far before I realized you were just making these up.

Some of them are real, some of them are made up.

ABC

CBS

NBC

Fox
>should've been one before unconventional family X
> also should've been one generic military X

HANNAH ROYCE’S QUESTIONABLE CHOICES

imagine fighting in ww2 against the "bad guys" and in your old age you get to watch this show at the nursing home

FUCK those old nursing home goys. They were too pussy to fight, so now we're in the mess. I hope they wallow in the degeneracy they allowed, and die miserably.

The Tick gonna start airing anytime soon?

Is there something wrong with me, or is there something wrong with television when the only show I look forward to during the week is about a cartoon samurai?

Maybe the Black Lighting pilot will air in this general timeframe. Hopefully it's more Flash than Supergirl.

Outsiders was pretty good, until it ended last week.