New board up!

>>>/trumpeteers/

This board is not intended to steal people from this board, it is not intended to divide this board, or any other board. It is simply an organizational effort being undertaken in an attempt to counter the massive online shilling being pushed by the Democratic party. All are welcome, so long as they support Trump.

Aww. You stole my idea for a term. Well, do good work with it.

I'll try. I could use more mods, though.

And spread the board around, if you want:P

I'd volunteer but I want to keep anonymity. However, if you can assemble and take the current time to start dropping pro-Trump things and focus on what makes him not the demon media is trying to paint him as, you'd probably have an ideal start here. Shit like Fox looks like it's been talking about Trump in a "redemption" and how well this week's been for him. Not to mention stuff like coming to help in Louisiana and how happy the people there were while Obongo was working with the FBI and NSA to get a hole in 1 at a golf course.

The Archive list for good he's done is pretty nice, especially since they're articles predating this election for a long, long time. Earliest I saw was 1991 at a glance.

The archive list is a beginning. I plan to ad more, but I'm running on a cold, and it's 4am here, so I have to stop being high-energy at some point.

Also, does anyone have suggestions of any other boards on Holla Forums that would be willing to come help?

There's already a /trump/ board with dank memes and everything.

>>>/trump/

An inactive one. I'll definitely steal memes from there, though.

STOP

now taking bets on this id never posting itt again

It's still active. People still post things from time to time. We at least have an idea who runs that board. We don't know anything about this new board or who runs it or their intentions. Shit is shady when we already have a board and at no one point was a more organized attempt made there. This reeks of OP wanting to be at the head of this deal and nothing more.

Don't use the board, then. I'll keep recruiting, and hopefully I'll be able to get shit done.

In other words you intend to derail threads with this shit or slide important threads with this to satisfy your own ego. Okay then.

I'm done arguing with you; If you don't agree with the board, don't use it. It's a very simple concept. Do feel free to continue your whiny protests in this thread, though - Which, by the way, is the only thread I plan to post in regarding /trumpeteers/.

Why are you so mad? Hit a little too close to the truth?

How very reddit of you.

Which doesn't justify sliding important threads with this. Other people are aware of the other board without any overt advertisement and sliding.

So merely questioning the existence and manner in which it is being shilled has you flipping out this hard. And you plan to run a board somehow with actual thinking people that are not fond of hugboxes? We're not leftists here. Trump supporters are not leftists and we tend to think for ourselves. Shit like this won't fly. Just saying.

That speaks nothing of whether or not you'll interrupt threads with your advertisement. I'm always suspicious when someone tries to push something like this without resorting to the resources before them. Especially when using one of the names that people like that one anti-Trump tranny was fond of throwing around.

If you can't handle some suspicion, I can;t see how you plan to run a board.

Another reason why I am suspicious as fuck.

Why do we need another hugboard?

Holla Forums is good enough for mindless shilling and not getting triggered. Why do we need another safe space to split the userbase?

Holla Forums bitchtits detected.

Sorry for no trigger warning

You're still in this thread you irredeemable loser? Go outside already.

Wait, look who I'm talking to. You must be too self-conscious to go out.

That's pointless. Do it on Holla Forums.

If you don't let me spam that board with my holohoax infographics, then I'll know that you're a jewish shill.

This is hilarious, I can't believe I don't post here more often

Christ, hand the board over to someone who isn't a raging newfag and fuck off back to reddit.

Awesome NIce!

You're giving OP too much credit. I think he's trying to create a Holla Forums replacement board and making a shitty excuse in hopes we won't notice.

Because we totally can't do that here

that's funny.

we do need an active trump board to get away from the faggotry on Holla Forums, but looks like a better shot.