Holla Forums memes aside...

Holla Forums memes aside, why aren't you joining the True Israel and nearly 2 millennia of glorious western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the True Israel? Christianity, or some particular interpretation of it?

Zion will burn.

Spiritual Israel, not physical Israel, is the true Israel. Born-again Christians who believe in the gospel correctly are the true chosen people, not the Satanic/Talmudic Jews.

Yeah, Revelation says so.

All Jews will die.

Because in the United States, the churches are either completely pozzed feel-good Protestantism, or they're totally cucked evangelicals who think the road to heaven runs through Tel Aviv.

an I'm not the right ethnicity to join an orthodox church

I would love to bask in the community and defend the doctrine of a pro-west Church. But there are no options for me.

The Bible says so.

Start here: youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Entertaining, I guess, but I don't see how a Bible history recap addresses the dilemma.

It's not a Bible history recap. It explains the entire history of zionism and how Jews have nearly destroyed Christendom (and by extension western civilization also). It is essential viewing if you care at all about the faith even in the slightest.

So far it's nothing I don't know. I appreciate your post, but again, you're not really responding to what I said.

It won't be in the context of any biblical writings.

Zion will burn.

I have anglo blood but I am repulsed by the church of england's heresies and ethnomasochism.

Am I undermining the ethnic homogeneity of orthodoxy if I join this based slavic orthodox church?

tfw you dont know how to be a good christian and good Holla Forumslack at the same time

if you are saved you are already in the Church fam

I have been collecting Bibles, Q'urans, and Talmuds.

This is good though. Thanks for linking me to it.

Two questions for you then:

1) Do you know where I can get a paper copy of the KJV for free? I have a nice Gideon's copy of the NKJV before they switched to NIV, but I'd really like to read it in the original Elizabethan English without paying a pile of cash for the privilege

2) What's a good translation of the Q'uran that isn't the propaganda versions published by the Saudis?

I read the bible but i have no one to share the faith with and my struggles with sin. I'm new to this and want someone to talk it over with but I don't want to disrupt the ethnic bond with the greek, russian and other orthodox congregations.

I'm sure not all of them are eastern but I'd feel like a hypocrite being an anglo

haha this guy.

Christianity was only great during the crusades. Dying and fighting for something greater than yourself is honorable. Fighting for your heritage, family, culture and for your very existence even more so.

Letting your past victories be just that, in the past, is however not admirable, now your wars are finally coming back to bite us in the ass and your brethren are being invaded, raped, murdered while our similar cultures fade into degeneracy. Where are you brave Christians now? Hiding in church pews? Turning the other cheek? Praying for your God to forgive you? Where is your pride and sense of duty or honor? Those are inherently Christian are they not?

Yet He is not here. You are. Do something about this modern and ancient threat and we will fight by your side, to defeat the mudshits and their Mad Desert Pedophile Prophet. We are few and you are many. But we few know how to fight and fight well, it's in our blood.

t. Pagan fag.

It will be both.
>And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Cuckstianity has never been great. Crusades were about sending Europeans to die fighting over a Semitic holy land.

All Christcucks are race traitors.

Yeah nah, fuck off kike.

sage

Because it's not 2 millinia and we're not fucking desert rats

Kill yourself you traitors

sage

none of this is true you European Jew-slave. Massive amount Catholic slaves, an Orthodoxy church in every city. Slaves everywhere. The only reason Jews have power in Western Nations including Russia is because of white Europeans memeing the power of the Jew and his magic ancestors, and magic importance.

If whites had worshiped Zubula the African monkey god then blacks would hold a special status in our society too

Fuck off

Spiritual is not the same as physical you dense fucking retard. That is the whole point. The physical Jews are cut off for rejecting God.

This isn't WE WAZ KANGZ and trying to alter the past. It's the New Testament.

(((OP))), fuck off back to Hell.

Western Civilization would truly be better off without Christianity or Zionism or Israel anything.

sage

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Oy vey Shlomo, what ya slidin?

Have fun eating matzo balls and sucking infant penis.

This and a kek thread huh.

Well, at least they're not filling up the catalog with RED PILL ME ON XXX crap

*tips*

[-]

I'm going to join that Slavic pagan religion because they don't worship a jew

Jesus was a Christian you maniac.