Black cults

Hi Holla Forums iam bored so i figure i would post some preety crazy stuff from a black supremacist cult. the nuwapian nation. basacally WE WUZ mixed with eyy lmaooo

pic related is the annunaqi. black aliens that created black people

The founder of the cult. dr malachi york. a former freemason and professional con man. he also made music

he mixes teachings from nation of islam with zachari zitchin and cloaks it all in black supremacy.

his followers belive he is an actual alien from a planet called RIZq.

Modern western civilization is a black supremacist cult.

tama-re an egyptian theme compound they managed to build in georgia

DR YORK with egyptian outfits

ANU is like the mega nigga

more space negros

wow Holla Forums I was thinking how funny would it be if they were right

furious space nigress

HOL UP

I'd laugh my ass off at first, and then I'd get back to the caves as per the negro alien orders

WE WUZ CHINESE AND SHEIT

DR York himself. he says this is him in previous life

Here's another space negro.

now it gets a little interesting. this is the nommos. reptilian aliens dr york teaches that arrived in africa and interacted with the dogon tribe. they taught them astronomy and had sex with them. DR york says some blacks have reptilian dna as a result of this events. And they must fight their reptilian tendencies and be more like annunaqi(space negros)

more lizards

speaks for itself

lizard spaceship

eyy lmaoooo

WE

This pisses me off. Fuckin niggers defiling the King like that.

Thank you for bringing this blasphemous bullshit to my attention OP

These fuckin apes are just purposely misspelling names to make them niggerized.

Its Ereshkigal you fuckin monkeys. They shouldve left you retarded apes in the mines to rot, fuckin animals.

They're just doing the WE WAZ KANGS shit. They're perverting an already perverted perception of the ancient past.

Remember, Zecharia Sitchin, the author of the books these retarded blasphemous coons took their inspiration from, was a Jew.

i never thought of that actually. even after reading zacharia sitchin who did spell them right. but you are right. dr york was a master at wordplay and completely put his own african spin to everything

Nigger routinely do this. They defecate on every language and shit it up.

No surprise that they would do this to the Sumerian deity names.

Fuckin worthless lying ass nigger "Dr" York.

I never heard of this piece of shit before this thread, now Im gonna dig into this shit. This con man coon is soiling the real story up. Typical nigger behavior.

Niggers, the Anunnaki knew you animals were a mistake. Accept it "Dr" York, you lying thieving coon.

its also speculated that sitchin might of been a freemason. but zitchin never said the annunaqi were black or white

Fuckin piece of shit nigger.

YOU WERE AND ARE STILL SLAVES. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SLAVES! FUCK YOU NIGGERS!

Fuck Sitchin. He had sort of the right idea, but forces his already existent agenda into the creation of his books.

He made MANY leaps in logic in his writings. He essentially was "forcing a meme".

But one thing he did do that I am glad for, he got the idea out there. His first book "The 12th Planet" came out right around the same time as the Simon Necronomicon in the 70's (I believe 1976 or so, too lazy to look it up rn).

Those 2 books are very heavily related, but not in an obvious way. Both books do not give an accurate and complete summary of things, but they give enough for one to begin their own search.

lel

Oh nice, just found out head nigger charlatan "Dr' York was v& in 2004 for being a pedro, and, surprise surprise, being a thieving ass nigger.

kek, just posted that.

Good riddance, fuck that nigger piece of shit.

his cult is still very active to this day. being spread by his many sons(he was into polygamy)

look up brother polight or dr yorks son on youtube

he lost many followers because of his case of molestation and many were disillusioned with the idea that he was a space negro. due to the fact the "mothership" hasent come to rescue him.

the lost book of enki is very interesting. i like sitchins interpretations of bible passages.
it pissed me off more reading dr york and seeing sitchin plagarized and peverted into black supremacist bullshit. but i could where you say that sitchin sometimes made stuff up

I liked Lost Book of Enki as well, very fun read. The thing with Sitchin is you have to go and look the shit he writes about up for yourself. Once you do that, you realize how much he made up.

He tried to link things together that didnt have a strong link. His linking of Egypt to Sumer was laughable. Its interesting, but his conclusions were a joke.

I wish the "muddahship" would come and "rescue" them, all of them.

Where do they stand on race-mixing?

they are a black supremacist group who consider the black woman god and refer to white people as devils.

so its safe to say they are against it. iam not certain if they ever spoke on actually killing whites. they are more concerned with spiritual ascension and being ready for the mothership to take them back to thiet planet.

They paid that with drug money right ?

I knew I smelled a psyop

10/10

JOHJ!

That's the voice that tells me not to climb the Tower.