wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/UsersGuide.pdf
quitter.im/notice/1250639
twitter.com/i/web/status/839154582970335232
quitter.im/wikileaks
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375350.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_36896790.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15728950.html
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
salon.com/2017/01/07/donald-trump-julian-assange-and-russia-how-theyre-connected-and-how-they-changed-an-election/
archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7
pastebin.com/gmXxbN8K
whale.to/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_1179700.html
freech.net/intb/res/1936.html
chiefio.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/systemd-it-keeps-getting-worse/
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
sciencenews.org/blog/science-public/bottled-water-may-contain-‘hormones’-plastics
breastcancer.org/risk/factors/plastic
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kXzA5Nl9pRDZ6XzA/view?usp=sharing
github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow
tensorflow.org/
aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/20/
archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7IMAGEFILES
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839626209428398080
a.doko.moe/kjxcyr.7z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brb installing openbsd

wtf i hate cia now

Seriously though, this is BIG.

hold me guys

THE BOTNET IS REAL

Holla Forums is always right.

CIA NIGGERS STRIKE AGAIN! TIME TO SCORE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS!

Russian hackers are behind this.

its
fucking
happening

Terry was right, fuck the CIA niggers.

So, we can basically assume that the stuff in there is essentially the stuff that they haven't explicitly been given backdoors to from the vendor ?

I'm sure that they are making an effort to compromise your OpenBSD also.

Where is that from? Sounds plausible.

Check those trips.

I don't think we can assume anything about what was given to them by vendors and what wasn't.

But seriously, this wasn't a huge surprise, right? We knew that Windows and Android were security nightmares.

This is just documentation for the normies. I also don't understand why Assange was hyping up France. Are the French so out of touch that they didn't know the CIA used computer network intrusion?

It is from Holla Forums.

I can't prove it's true. I think it's an educated guess from an user who is inside the belly of the beast.

That FBI backdoor accusation has been around for years and the world is still waiting for any evidence of any kind other than someone claiming it on their mailing list.

B R A V O N O L A N

Nice try CIA nigger.

FBIspic pls go

Oh so worthless, thanks for wasting our time

Reminder that Assange is dead and wikileaks has been taken over

Are you fags upset your trying to shut the release down only resulted in it dropping faster?

>>>/out/

Oy vey it's a Holla Forums conspiracy! Wikileaks has been taken over by jews, it's untrustworthy!

You can always return to >>>Holla Forums if you hate something just because it came from Holla Forums

checked

I know that you can't see the value in having access to knowledge of all CIA hacking tools, but we aren't all CIA agents y'know. Also, stop roleplaying on Ponychan, you fucking queer.

OY VEY IT'S NOTHING! IT'S NOTHING!

Gas yourself, spook.

CIA malware targets iPhone, Android, smart TVs

Have more here:
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Some parts of text

Leftypol are a pathetic cancer and shills tryingh to dominate other boards and shill against Holla Forums while defend the establshment with some other bullshit garbage sometimes, if we live under the rule of these disgusting trash trying to shill and make board war we never would have real information

gtfo

Holla Forums have their userbase constructed in Holla Forums and gamergate exodus, leftypol shills who try to find libtards on reddit and shill for government will not win.

OP here, I'm actually vehemently against both Holla Forums & Holla Forums and how they frequently mess with our board. This however is relevant to Holla Forums, to not post it would be ridiculous.

I will hug you user

Now i want to know, will the left-wing websites of tech who only copy and paste the media owned by democrats party
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/ultimate-fake-news-list

Report this wikileaks about CIA? Or they will try to supress, hide, everything like HIllary Clinton and DNC Hacked emails on wikileaks? And this is only the first pack
Have much more things than this but have few collection here

8ch.net/tech/res/720560.html
8ch.net/tech/res/720531.html

They'll probably make it sound very uninteresting, and do some explosive clickbait circus about something else to make sure nobody pays attention to this.

Same shit happened back when we had the "hotwheels fix your shit" threads, we used to be inundated with JIDF (Josh's internet defense force) and endchan shills who turned the place into an absolute autism void. There are plenty of people who don't want Holla Forums's Holla Forums to be usable

the conspiratards were right fuck

Some penetration testers have demonstrated that some cars can be hacked.

So at this point it was a fact.
tard

I want to know if the sites owned by democrats party will try to manipulaste and supress this to hide everything like all the wikileaks emails hacked of DNC talking about the media of democrats party, their lies, their manipulation was supressed.

Maybe the media owned by democrats party will try to manipulate this or don't care, will report this about CIA, but they supressed and don't show the content and information of wikileaks of hacked emails of DNC, Democrats party and their corrupt media.

pic related

to their credit, endchan allows torposting and doesn't seem to datamine as much as jim

He said that he thinks it's nothing more than an educated guess and can't prove that it's true. You occasionally do get people who unquestioningly believe everything they read on Holla Forums, but this clearly isn't one of them.

What kind of datamining does Jim do? I haven't heard a good reason for that particular suspicion yet.

Well, this thread is filled with drooling retards who can barely spell. Guess we'll have to wait until the cross posting stops happening to have any real discussion on this.

Friendly reminder that Josh did nothing wrong and the cripple sold you to a kike who stored plain text credit card information on customers for over a decade, which was then leaked.

Jim 'datamines' all of the CP spam that's posted into his personal collection.

People mocked me for having a Windows phone. No longer!

No, that's my job.
$ ls -lh .infinityctl/botmod_log-rw-r----- 1 botmod botmod 19M Mar 7 12:20 .infinityctl/botmod_log

You're kidding, right?
just fuck my chan up

I doubt he's very good at it anyway, so I'm glad to hear you're picking up the slack.

friendly reminder to post this pic every time Nulls enters a thread, it triggers him immensely

how can we know if this is even a real story? where are proofs?

No, I first saw that bullshit when you first posted it.

A few log fragments being kept for longer than 72 hours is not evidence of all logs being kept that long, let alone of data mining.

There's an official Cloudflare-less domain at straw-berry.net, so those IP addresses aren't even supposed to be secret.

If Jim wanted to kill Tor posting he'd just do it. There's nothing stopping him.

There's plenty of evidence of incompetence in there, but no evidence of data mining.

There are 8 more releases to follow.

Is he going to send all 0days to software authors? I hope so

In the main html doc explaining the release he pretty much lays out he plans to just publicly drop fucking everything save maybe the actual 'weaponized' CIA tools themselves until such time as there is a theory on how to combat their inevitable mass use. (As if)

He should just drop them and let the motherfucker burn tbh

wtf, I post from android phone without vpn.

IT'S THE RUSSIAN HACKERS

It isn't. Data mining requires, at the very least, analysis. It doesn't cover manually copy/pasting something from the logs.

There's also no reason to suspect based on that evidence that all logs are kept longer than 72 hours, because those files were manually taken from the logs within those 72 hours. The only thing it proves is that those logs can be accessed within the 72 hours before they are deleted, which is fine.

Elena or Lilly, whoever of you faggots is doing this, stop it ASAP.

;^) You can't hide, bby.

hello taco, do you speak american?

HAHAHAHAHA

Then why are you all still talking about it?
Shouldn't we be discussing vault 7?

also
SYSTEMD BTFO

Hi CIA

Actually, I'm Argentinian ;^), you salty faggot.

These techniques permit the CIA to bypass the encryption of WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Wiebo, Confide and Cloackman by hacking the "smart" phones that they run on and collecting audio and message traffic before encryption is applied.
The CIA also runs a very substantial effort to infect and control Microsoft Windows users with its malware. This includes multiple local and remote weaponized "zero days", air gap jumping viruses such as "Hammer Drill" which infects software distributed on CD/DVDs, infectors for removable media such as USBs, systems to hide data in images or in covert disk areas ( "Brutal Kangaroo") and to keep its malware infestations going.
Many of these infection efforts are pulled together by the CIA's Automated Implant Branch (AIB), which has developed several attack systems for automated infestation and control of CIA malware, such as "Assassin" and "Medusa".

Attacks against Internet infrastructure and webservers are developed by the CIA's Network Devices Branch (NDB).

The CIA has developed automated multi-platform malware attack and control systems covering Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, Linux and more, such as EDB's "HIVE" and the related "Cutthroat" and "Swindle" tools, which are described in the examples section below.

Maybe because they are gommunisds that don't want nadsees on their chan or some shit. Just ignore their thread derailment.

i love me some passive aggressive kikes ;^)

Prove me wrong.

Go away Josh

So, you can't prove me wrong. Got it.
That's two strikes. Next reply without proving me wrong, you lose.

They've been flying planes by remote since the '80s. This is also how the 9/11 planes were able to do those impossible maneuvers, the autopilot was programmed to override the pilot.

I can't wait for the lawsuits against the insurance companies for discriminating against people who don't want botnet cars shoved down their throats.

Operation:Weeping Angel(Reference to Dr Who where you turn your back or blink and the angel gets closer to you)

CIA cyber hack that can take over Samsung smart TV's with a "false" off mode that monitors everything you say,same with TV's that have camera's attached. It can take over smartphones and use them as a location finder,camera and audio recorder without you knowing and it can take over car systems. Basically anything connected to the internet can be used as a spying device at a momen't notice. Possibly even remote assassination in regards to the cars.

8671 pages of CIA cyber intelligence documents were leaked today and this is literally tip of the iceberg.

So does this mean biometrics like fingerprint scanners for phones got BTFO.

Besides wasting $12k in donations - from NEETs and weebs, not investors - sure.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839151511838015488

They are probably codifying the ethics already. One plank will be targeting individuals who are not in close proximity to other vehicles, so as to minimize collateral damage. This is determined by a real-time analysis of cell phone tower pings, since 99% of people will have a cell phone in their car. A bad goy driving down a deserted country road late at night will become a sitting duck.

What? So linux mint, ubuntu, etc. are no longer safe?
Do we have to install gentoo install arch linux and install everything from scratch after double-testing every single program and download?
But CPUs are all botnets anyhow.

So what do we do?

Nothing was wasted, the $12k was for living expenses, and the software is still freely available for anyone to use. The only reason it wasn't used is because the kike owner rambled on about AGPL being viral, which isn't true. You can see that they just don't want to release the fine handywork of their drooling gooks. After how Holla Forums was fixed, you can see it's obviously very high quality software engineering, definitely valuable intellectual property involving a CRUD web application.

So, no. You lose. Fuck off.

Too bad, a thread has been already made on Holla Forums.

t. joshua moon, see video in

no, it was for making infinity next and finishing the code fully and then implementing infinity next on Holla Forums, not for hookers and percochet

It was Jim's decision not to.

That was Jim's decision. He couldn't handle the license of the software that everyone paid for, because as you know modifications of a CRUD web application contain very valuable intellectual property.

Yes, I know it was jim's, I know jim ousted josh and hotwheels and took the site over for no real reason as he did with 2channel, but josh didn't pay back the $12k and he didn't finish infinity next either.
He made 16chan.nl which he later closed, so much for that.

Josh spent the $12k on rent and food for a year in one of the apartments Jim "set him up in" yet charged him for rent. He's a kike.
Fuck off, prove me wrong, or discuss technology. It's quite simple.

You don't hire someone and then demand the money back months later just because you change your mind.

I gotta say this is pretty effective as thread derailment though.

If he doesn't do what he was hired for, you do. This wasn't hiring, this was investing.

I already did but you're dense, empty-skulled and clinically insane, all you did ITT was "reminder that josh did nothing wrong, I am right you are wrong you are wrong you are wrong you are wrong".

No, you do not you fucking kike. Are you literally Jim himself? If the person you hired doesn't do their job right, you fire them, not tell them to pay you.

To be honest, the dropping of everything at once should be the way to go. That's the only way it'll have any impact on normies and will get them to notice the problems and care. Nobody would want a repeat of that.

He did his job anyways, according to the vast majority of donations. It was only Hotwheels donations where he made the promise to him, and him only, that he'd migrate the site himself. In fact, he probably fulfilled that too, because he wrote the software for a migration script.

No, you didn't. Fuck off, post technology, or prove me wrong. Hopefully the mod bans your derailing ass, so you can go back to where you came from.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MODS MODS PLS HELP I AM BEING OPPRESSED

Okay, so what distro guys? Is it safe to dual boot and only use spybot10 to game or will they still be able to fuck me in the ass?

Right, let's try to get this thread back on track.

This is very interesting: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html

It's a general guideline for producing viruses and network operations.

You're literally opening up a backdoor if you're running that. You should run it without internet connevtivity.
That said, no linux distribution appears to be safe from the CIA, especially since you only need one little piece of exploitable software and they can access all your personal files as wel as get shit from your webcam and microphone.
The only way to be "safe" is to not use technology at all. Nothing can run in paper that can harm you.

The CIA are Redditors

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587649.html

besides papercuts

Is it just me being paranoid or do you guys find it interesting how Comoros is mentioned time and time again as a pain in the ass. It's almost as if someone out there wants people to use Comodo rather than other alternatives. What are the chances that his leak is a plant? God I hate that my paranoia gets me confused at times.

It's not paranoia, the CIA is trying to fuck with our minds and get us all apathetic. Don't fall for CIA nigger tactics.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_16385438.html

Seriously, just filter that post.

The so called Logs contain nothing but Bui's proxies that where used by Bui's post. Why isn't Bedchan a thing yet? Where the hell is the software?

Fite me on my board, nigger! >>>/4irc/

Corrections: **Holla Forums actually partnered up with 2ch since September 22 2002.
archive.fo/DR5FI#selection-110455.0-110455.55**

Holla Forums was hosted on 2ch's servers since 25 September or something. Hotwheels moved to the Phillipines after that.

**Hotwheels transfers the main domain to 8ch.net, Jim's domain for the Japanese instance after the .co domain was seized.
archive.fo/DR5FI#selection-96821.0-96833.43**

Vichan was cobbled together from tinyboard by STI. Czaks and Hotwheels weren't the sole bad guys here

Josh was the Admin of Kiwifarms, formerly CWCki Forums

Holla Forums where a bunch of warosufags who latched onto /int/'s meta denbs

/gamergatehq/ is not a product of "Mark and Friends" but of Operatorchan Tripfag called Acidman who made his offer in the Holla Forums general first.

The rest is more less accurate and maybe sourced from >>>/4irc/478

Don't be fucktarded, learn your History, record your history. These otherwise good posts have these few factual hiccups in everything that didn't concern Next, because all that shit wasn't recorded. Still wanna shitpost about the robo dance?

**Holla Forums actually partnered up with 2ch since September 22 2002.

archive.fo/DR5FI#selection-110455.0-110455.55 **

**Hotwheels transfers the main domain to 8ch.net, Jim's domain for the Japanese instance after the .co domain was seized.

archive.fo/DR5FI#selection-96821.0-96833.43 **

You can play emulators, retroarch, psp, dolphin or download gog games for linux, and even have steam but could have problems in some distros

But is easier you let the windows for games and normie things, emails, who you don't care for spy

And use some linux distro based in ubuntu made in LXDE or MATE and edit the browsers, wallpaper, icons, install extensions in your browsers, make everything and then download the program pinguybuilder.deb and install this to create a .iso backup of the whole systyem who you can burn in some flash usb driver in windows using "rufus" or linux using "startup disk creator". Or you can burn this .iso in some DVD

And you put your flash usb driver or DVD with linux even in notebook or desktop without hard disk (But you don't need to reove your hard disk if you want to use this linux live usb or live cd/dvd in the same computer who have a hard disk with windows), Live CD linux working everything in memory ram

You don't need to abandom windows for things who you don't care to have spy and that you know that CIA will not steal your bank account, they will use this only in emergency for other things againsat you if you become a treat for them

holy fucking shit

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_16384212.html

TempleOS is God's answer to this, blessed Terry shall deliver us to heavenly technological realms void of all CIA niggerdom. HEED OUR CALL, TERRY! YOU ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PROGRAMMER! TEMPLEOS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION! WINDOWS AND LINUX ARE TOOLS OF SATAN!

>This is very interesting: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html
This should be the standard for every portable app developer. (except the DO obfuscate or encrypt all strings and configuration data that directly relate to tool functionality." point)

Good thing that Windows let's you exactly define every executable and dll that can be used, and EMET let's you exactly define which executable can use which .dll

absolutely outrageous !

So should I assume that 90% of GNU/Linux Distros are compromised?

I know only the basics but what do we do know is the question?

LIES, ALL LIES!!!!!!!!

t. not CIA

They where telling us for ages about this.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

IGNORE THE SHILLS, THESE LEAKS ARE YUGE! OUR WORST FEARS CONFIRMED!!!

CIA Year 0 Leaks Mirrored

mega.nz/#F!j1c1VKqS!bjX13Ct4lmPGXmDV-H6gnw

Password: SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

MI5 and CIA Targeted iPhones, Microsoft and Samsung TVs For Global Hacking Program

archive.is/KR5M3
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/year-zero-series-wikileaks-cia-9981832

Wikileaked! CIA Able to Access Encrypted Data on Telegram, WhatsApp

archive.is/qMdqL
sputniknews.com/world/201703071051348537-cia-wikileaks-telegram-whatsapp/

CIA Plans to Hack Cars and Trucks to Carry Out Undetectable Assassinations

archive.is/kqWXj
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/year-zero-series-wikileaks-cia-9982483

You'll get a clip around the ear if you're not careful!

Take off your tinfoil hat, goy

I bet you believe in alt right conspiracy theories like "clinton body count" too!

What a time to be alive.
I, for one, am happy that whatever government is ruling over us is putting so much effort into keeping us well monitored, controlled, content and docile. A release from the burden of free will and responsibility for my actions is most welcome.
Call me a willing slave, but no slavemaster has ever been this generous. At minimal work I receive access to nearly unlimited food, sexual satisfaction and various entertainment. Any middle class man can be what a few hundred years ago even the richest hedonists could not become.

The CIA has controlled the world ever since they started implanting chips in every single human in the 1960's-1970s.

So is there ANY way of telling wither or not you're part of the CIAs botnet? And is there any actual way of avoiding this? Seems like we need more than muh free software! This time

i hope you die painfully.

Considering every single human has their pineal gland chipped since birth i'd say we're all part of the CIA's botnet

yes.

1)don't use smartphones.
2)either don't connect to internet, or have 2 computers, one for interweb and one for your private stuff (offline)

Speak for yourself shlomo

You're chipped too. There's no sense denying it. Even if you get a brain scan to disprove it, the practicioners of the MRI machines are trained by the CIA to hide this.

It'll take a while before all the tricks and vulnerabilities are shifted through and understood, so at the moment it's hard to say anything.

We already know of some things that are on hardware-level and are nearly impossible to patch with software. Modern Intel's CPUs have such things, although they're deliberately put there, not exploits.

This may sound over-paranoid but modern hardware has so many potential RF receivers on the motherboards

Some Macfag even figured out how to receive FM radio with his MacBook pro just by controlling the clocks of specific components. It was on Github but it seems I can't find it so maybe Apple took it down or some shit. Basically what I'm saying is it seems you can't even trust a computer when its offline anymore either

Are dumbphones ok?

Only when you take out the battery. Couldn't hurt to open it up to check for an internal backup cell battery for the internal clock.

github.com/fulldecent/system-bus-radio
Found it. But I was wrong, it only transmits radio.

thats indeed over the top, paranoid.
i'm not talking about laptops, but desktops, the kind of stuff you assemble yourself.

depends how dumb.
i wouldn't trust new dumbphones.
but like all phones (dumb or smart) you can be located because thats how the gsm network works.

Everything is spying on you" is bit of a stretch.

"Everything CAN spy on you" is more accurate.

You're a retard. Every motherboard leaks RF interference and the smaller components get the worse it'll be. Unless you solder everything by hand there's no way to avoid this either

[Citation needed]

Why do you not want to be happy, user?
Whether the US government, Facebook, The Jews, Illuminati or lizard people, all they want is for you to be satisfied. They want to give you a purpose in live, then means to achieving this purpose. They are using you in the most efficient manner that benefits both you and them.

Fuck off Cypher.

You wouldnt pirate a cyberweapon.

Well the devs did warn you. It's your fault for not migrating to LUKS.

This is irrelevant to us, we are not nihiistic egotists like you. Whatever personal achievements we have, no matter how grand, are utterly meaningless if they can't be shared for the betterment of my volk, wich are my family even if i dont know all of them personaly. This is what being a national socialist means, and this is why we are on opposite ends of the spectrum. You live only for yourself, wich is why you fail, we live for something much grander than you could ever imagine. You are a tiny dot in the passing of time, we are the lines, that decide where it goes.

news flash captain retard, every electric device will create RF.
and if you had a clue of what you're talking about you would know that those RF mostly detectable in short distances especially if we're talking about +1Ghz.
and even then, the signal would be too mediocre to be usable for anything.
nigger.

On the course to infinity, entropy prevails.
When the heat death of the universe arrives, your lines and my dot are gonna be both equally irrelevant and nonexistent.

Do you honestly think that you chose your political view? That at any point a single path emerged from many? Your every action is the result of your conditioning. You were made to be this way.

what a joke, nu/pol/ is a shill board for the corporate establishment (trump).

They won't be able to subvert OpenBSD, because everyone who's a dev or user is actively fighting them. As Yuri said, you can't subvert those who don't want to be, those who actively resist. It would take tremendous effort, and they would be caught red-handed anyway. Not really worth the trouble.
However, they can compromise the modern commodity hardware much easier. So beware. And watch your exposure to the "internet of things".

You can shield the computer, if you know how. When I was in the military, we had Tempest-shielded computers. They were fucking heavy and bulky cases and CRTs, but it did the job (and yeah the monitor screen was covered with a mesh too). But this kind of attack is not as convenient and scalable as having backdoors all over the place.

Maybe the CIA isn't all bad? I don't know
ʕ •• ₎

Nice b8.

Correction: you grew up to be that way.

nice responsibility dodging you got there

The experience of our timeline is unique and worth taking part of. When you succumb to entropy you become it as far as meaning goes, nothing. Tell me user, do you have suicidal toughts?

not once in my life. Why kill myself when I can enjoy life?
Neither is relevant to the grand scheme of things. But one is FUN.

VLC and Truecypt
Where am I going to hide and watch my porn now, though?

it is. Fun is when I enjoy things. Not-fun is when I don't enjoy things.
Being dead means I can't enjoy things, therefore it can't be fun.

Well, paranoid people have been right about everything else, why not this?

Jesus Christ user. If you're a Wincuck there's VeraCrypt which is forked from TrueCrypt, but really you should be using something like LUKS on Linux instead.

whats wrong with VLC?

We can get all that stuff, yeah. But what are we missing and you are not letting us know?

I am on Linux, and I do use veracrypt, but I asume it's just as cucked as tyuecrypt, but really, VLC is the best for my purposes.

Are you retarded or what?

thats not an answer

Your counciousness stems from egoism and contrives inwards preventing you from expanding outward and becoming a larger part of the "grand scheme", as you put it.

Click the guy he's replying to, then click the next one you brain dead fuck

Use MPV.

So in other words, there is going to be some giant attacks against people? Fucking great.

Did you even read? ʕ •• ₎

It's been happening for quite some time. Remember all those plane crashes with embassadors, scientific research teams and politicians? Yeah.

there is nothing.

No.

So, what do we need to do to ensure we haven't been fucked? Reinstall OS, 24/7 VPN connection, enforce encryption on all communications, etc?

I meant, more so than usual.

I didn't know the verb "to contrive" worked like that. Was contriving doubles part of your plan?

Was getting doubles part of YOUR plan?

I had 3 sets of dubs in that small conversation. You tell me.

Any links for evidence those claims Kim made? I have a migraine right now and don't feel like wading through the leaks to find a source that may not actually exist.

Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?

ctrl+F, Nigger.

No, but I often download bears, and those bears often pirate cyberweapons.

brb installing OpenBSD

Where the fuck is the gnu/linux exploits and why the fuck does it contain guides on setting up efi, totally irrevelent to the title.
Somebody needs to send it to the mailing lists.

But is Linux really? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>>/9gag/

Back to the >>>/oven/ with you

They don't want to fall prey to heartbleed honeypot or similar.

Josh is a dipshit but Kikewheels who sold everyone out are no better. This site is going to go down the shitter in 2 or 3 years.

Can someone make a script to easily download all the documents?

Apologize.

That's not really up to date.

VLC player, win-rar, adobe reader, TrueCrypt, Microsoft Office Standalone Installer and others

Targets of CIA Malware

kek, everybody is Holla Forums now

Any non-cucked free media players as alternative to vlc player do you recomend?

Hello, newfags

oh fuck, i bought the wrong brand

i j-just wanted to play videogames on widescreen ;_;

Take the classic /a/ answers; SMplayer or ccc. I recommend SMplayer. It has all the functions and codecs you could ever wish and the ones you never heard of. Both are also much better for Anime than the fucking VLC that makes anime look like shit and sometimes display glitches subs.

Forgot to mention that Nool was never ever admin of lolcow.farms. Quiete the contrary. Like with all lolcow communities he met, he greeted lolcow.farms, which mainly consists of autistic young women, by acting like a total ass. He also bullied its fagmin (who is in contrary to the userbase actually a man)

How much money do they pay you and have you joined the spook agency so you can score chicks?

mpv. Anything else is a bloated waste of system resources, compared to what mpv gives you.

i have VLC installed on my linux, but i only use this MPV media player by default to open all videos, he is more lightweight, use less memory so work better in weaker computer, weaker cpu, but VLC you can edit thumbnails, can add subtitles easy with the right click.

If you only need to click and watch a video this MPV Player on Linux is the most basic and the best because is the most lightweight and work better in weaker computers.

I don't know if have the version of this media player for windows.

I'm little autistic and when i edited my linux i renamed this program for "Media player" instead of MPV because i think the name "Media Player" sounds better.

this is all to catch those evil child predators! just THINK OF THE CHILDREN that will be saved!

Datamining CP? lolwut? Is he running some bot to search and autosave CP on Holla Forums then?

Pedosta is free . This shit doesn't work

But Mr Paranoid shill, how can you prove that practitioners hide this shit if I was a practitioner for 10 years before moving into Holla Forums fields.

Are you saying I was unconsciously ignoring chips in every single CRT/MRI scan I saw?
Post some proof you nigger.

no user, i meant the poor child predators, you know, like us.

the law is for poor people after all, rich & elite are exempt from the law.

The botmod keeps a record of all the posts it deletes.

Will Trump use this an excuse to disband the CIA?

How about you consider ending yourself instead?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY HELLL, NOW WE KNOW WHAT CIAFAGS DO ON THEIR LUNCH BREAK

Wew ladstein

%85 of this thread is spam.

I'm going to assume the only way is to have a list of the files that they use so we can find them and performing in depth traffic analysis of your home network.

Consider everything compromised

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15729428.html

No shit, it's full of ignorant faggots that always exaggerates everything.
The exploits on GNU/linux are focused on non-free binaries.
Thus meaning these distros aren't directly affected
gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
And perhaps gentoo if you weren't retarded use one.

Like this user said your fault the devs warned everyone.

My freedom and liberty are more valuable. Thanks for contributing to the death of great software by the way.

RIP truecrypt and your glorious devs

I will be happy when I'll be free, when everyone will be.

Spam = free speech

Stallman save the day again

Computers considered harmful.

das rite brudder

Most of the exploits are on specific and limited architecture.
Futher more a lot if not all exploit are non-free binary blob related or systemd related (how shocking)

RMS was right (and will always be on that matter)

Yes it's free speech but they are also welcomed to look into the files themselves instead of shouting like spergs.

Index
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

Apple IOS
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13205587.html

Android
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629096.html

Windows
quitter.im/notice/1250293

Smart tv
quitter.im/notice/1250650

Cia Manual
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/UsersGuide.pdf

Ignucius words where said
quitter.im/notice/1250639
twitter.com/i/web/status/839154582970335232

Le compte Gnu Social
quitter.im/wikileaks

CIA niggers can't even Emacs
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375350.html

CIA faggot can't use gentoo
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_36896790.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15728950.html

The IT skills of the CIA agent operator is funny to see.
That means that most exploit are subcontracted.
But that doesn't mean that we must see them has retards that would be an error.

still no solid proof of aliens tho

we are the aliens

woh

there is only one intelligent species and it is all the same species, across the entire universe

WHERE MY ALIUMS AT

lurker here, what can i do to increase my privacy in light of this? already running firefox beta and use duckduckgo

inb4 install gentoo

I'm afraid thats all you can do at this point

lmao

there's only one thing you can do

stop using any form of technology

8ch.net/tech/ddg.html

oy vey it's annuda shoah

You'll probably have to do some serious neckbeard shit if you want to "do something" about it right now.

Something like Skype having a vulnerability doesn't mean much because Microsoft spies on you with or without it.

Not entirely convinced to make the switch to a search engine I don't like as much but that's interesting. The tracking cookie is a bit worrying

Good point, I guess I'm as well off as I can be without going neckbeard. I don't do retarded shit like having a Facebook or updating windows

I'll have you know it's "going Gnu" or as I've recently taken to calling it "Gnu plus autism"

newsflash you fucking morons

everything is fucking compromised

the only way to win the game is by not playing

fuck technology

NO
FOR FUCKS SAKE NO DON'T BUY INTO THIS SHIT
RUN A DECENT GNU/LINUX DISTRIBUTION, DONT USE PROPRIETARY/OTHERWISE POZZED SOFTWARE, USE A TOR PROXY/VPN

Wow this means so much to me coming from a post made from an operating system relayed through an internet router then sent through an ISP to an anonymous imageboard hosted on servers across the country

That's exactly what serious neckbeard shit means.

some people have a different balance of convenience vs. privacy than you, i'm not gonna run openbsd and browse Holla Forums through 3 proxies when i can just learn how to avoid retarded easy mistakes

not an argument

this is a good thing

the goyim deserve to be enslaved

the CIA is our ally they work for mossad, and mossad is ours fellow jews

Can anyone link to where in the leaks it says that Windows update is compromised like Kim Jong Il here is claiming? I can't find it and the news websites that mention it just source Kim Jong Il's tweet.

This is blatantly untrue. Stop spreading disinfo.
NOT DIFFICULT
ITS BETTER THAN WINDOWS ANYWAY

You don't have to. This isn't difficult. Just not using kikebook or chrome is not enough. You can make this shit better it isn't some kind of impossible autism. Do you value retarded fucking /g/ memes about people who dont use windows being losers, or your security and privacy?

4 u

Never said people who don't use windows are losers, i don't jerk to /g/ memes either. I use several linux distros for server work, I just really don't want to expend the energy into switching everything and checking for compatibility on all the programs I use.

Came into this thread just asking for additional tips that could help and don't require a new operating system, I know that Windows is comprimised after reading the vault 7 leaks

i have nothing to fear because i have nothing to hide

this is a good thing, it helps get rid of bad people

fuck yourselves leftist cucks

why do you close the door when you take a shit then

not an argument and a stupid analogy besides

the internet is like a public restroom

if someone wants to stand in a corner and listen to people shit to make sure nobody's fucking in the stalls that's a good thing cuck

CIA please

sure buddy

you're a cuck and probably a pedophile too

if the cia knowing every single thing about every person in the world helps them catch a single paedo then it's worth it

die paedo filth jew

try a little harder to bait next time

im not baiting you pedophile piece of shit

i saw this thread browsing Holla Forums and am disgusted by how many pedos are on this fucking board

im going to email jim and ask him to delete this board and ban you fuckers

fucking useless autists

New York Times and Australia's ABC (Gubment funded leftism) are both reporting on this shit, and taking it seriously.

If those paid shills are reporting on this, then you know it's going to get good coverage. The question is which side the coverage will swing towards.

My guess is the NYT is reporting on this because their heads are so far up their ass they think this is some sort of anti-Trump news

the CIA is russian hackers

everything makes sense now

drumpf

drumpftards not even once

I read a cancer tweet from some leftist that said "if you're actually siding with russian hackers over US intelligence youre part of the problem" or something along those lines.

Leftists are so delusional they're now standing up for the fascism they hated last week

kek

BREAKING NEWS: FASCIST OVERLORD TRUMP HAS HIS CIA GOONS INFILTRATE AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY FOR THE BENEFIT OF RUSSIAN INTERESTS

IS THIS THE END OF THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY? RUMORS OF INCOMING IMPEACHMENT ABOUND

Simply put:
YOU FUCKING CARS AREN'T SAFE

And on top of all that, this isn't even all of the shit they've got yet. This is only part one, and I expect at least 3 parts, probably 5 by the way they usually stagger releases.

Hell, Wikileaks actually has the fucking tools the CIA uses, and said that, should everyone agree the CIA has gone too far, will release them to experts so they can be patched.
They have a bunch of zero-days they'll already show to those affected, but the actual programs themselves would be a major blow to the CIA.

They were fairly impartial on it, at least in the article they upped 10 minutes ago. The Australian one I mentioned went on a bit of a tangent talking about "Chelsea" Manning and talking about other leaks.

Fags.

im serious

the first purge was only the beginning

any board that doesn't want to torture and kill anyone who would fuck a 17 year old must be purged

stop feeding this retard

The scary thing is if wikileaks can get these documents then it's 100% that even Chyna can get much more.

so you think it's okay for a 20 year old to have have sex with a 17 year old?

you are everything wrong with society degenerate pedokike

technology is so scary, I don't see any way how humanity is going to survive the next 100 years

Nobody's fucking saying that. pedophilia did not come up in this thread until you came in here and started trying to bait people who care about their privacy

This was leaked by former CIA and other alphabet contractors.
Doubt they'd all turncoat, but I'm sure some did.

In the Matrix, of course.

Just ignore them. They're clearly from Holla Forums with that fucking spacing. Just stop giving them (you)s and ignore them when they post.

Filtered

kill yourself leftycuck

filtered

All the pro/anti-Holla Forums shit is being ignored for the most part.
What do you want to discuss?

Come on CIAnigger, even I read those documents your overlords sent regarding DISINFO. Surely you read them and can actually try.

Nice try DoD agent. Keep shilling Trump Project Alamo shillberg.

ayy lmao

The CIA is loyal to Trump, and Trump would never betray us. I trust the CIA completely and trust that they are doing this for good reasons. Fuck off disinfo shills.

>>>/ancap/

Wikileaks is Russian disinfo, why should I believe anything those people say?

Sorry grandpa for thinking you were crazy...

I notice a recent pattern

Why would the DoD want Trump in? He's still culling them from their jobs.
Now, that was some better DISINFO trying to paint me as the target, but you're yet to exonerate yourself, fag.

The alphabets haven't been under the control of the Government since the fucking 50s. The Cold War gave them unlimited resources and access.
I don't like this shitty new term "Shadow Government", but that's why they are at the moment.
Trump has no say over it.

Prove it's Russian DISINFO.
I accept all sources except those from the Washington Post.

Yeah the leftist shills have been invading this site for a while. Don't worry we'll kill those kikes, day of the rope soon Holla Forumsacks.

salon.com/2017/01/07/donald-trump-julian-assange-and-russia-how-theyre-connected-and-how-they-changed-an-election/

here you go, proof

Guys I want to cause as much fucking chaos and trouble as possible with this knowledge so everyone is forced to make their shit hack-proof. How to do that?

Especially linux, what are the exploits with linux? I want to absolutely fuck up every linux user out there until linux is secure again... and I'm saying this as a guy who only has linux on all his computers.

ONE OF US IS ON THE INSIDE, WHO HERE AT Holla Forums IS THE BIG GUY?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The update system for any OS being compromised by a third party would be absolutely massive news, and if the CIA can do it to Windows then it's very possible that they could do it to Linux as well.

Do you believe that the war in Iraq was unjustified and that the governments of both Russia and the US acted illegally during them?

If so, why did Assange actively hack and leak information about the war that exposed both country's crimes, but then support Russia?

Most of the leaks are just showcasing what is possible without too much actual code.
They can't just release these things online, as then everyone could hack everything and the world would literally break.

Just spread the word about the leaks everywhere you can, especially face-to-face as people are more likely to listen, and wait until the public is against it.
Wikileaks will be sending the exploits and programs to the affected parties so they can fix it and make it hack-proof.

That article is COMPELTE BULLSHIT.
All of the ties between Assange and Russia are just Russia saying that what's happening to Assange is wrong.
Every fucking country except the US and Sweden have said the same. The EU ruled in his favour.

That's just shitty journalism.

Surprisingly pleb tbh, very sad

Absolutely Disgusting

Think about it. All the CIA would need to do is hack Microsoft. Is that really unbelievable?

sweden is our greatest ally and the least uncucked country in europe

oy vey

No way, pretty much every post 2001 retail PC components have backends for the NSA to spy on you. Not to mention your internet footprint, your credit card information, your banking account data, whatever services you have purchased, etc.

It's impossible to escape state terrorism, so you either fight it or embrace it.

Not an argument.
Not good bait, either.

Then post proof.

Hey uhhh... rich user here... I got 70k... how to make an Holla Forums that has all the features we want, all the problems resolved, and is hosted on the latest server equipment?

but i got my (you)?

hile hitley brudder

True. Have another since I got it wrong.

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7.zip 1.8GB

archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7

you could turn that 70k into millions with a little intelligence and lack of morals

hile hitley my fellow drumpf supporters

Is that part 1 only?

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"

lmao, fuck off shill.

You aren't allowed to criticise the USA

USA a best

Typical Tavistock Bot behaviour. Pure coincidence, I think not.

Hacking a company's servers and maintaining control of those servers for an extended period of time is not an easy thing to do.

People are claiming there is evidence of this in these leaks, but I'm not seeing it. Post it or fuck off.

Now if only they weren't importing mudshits I'd be a willing subservient slave too...

Josh accidentally dropping the admin password

But the end goal is to kill everyone and replace people with vat grown docile slaves willing to serve every purpose of the jewish ruling class, muslims are mandatory.

low energy
sad

...or you can just convert to Discordianism like me, be tsundere for big guys, and output massive amounts of blather, while observing OpSec rules, and always assuming you're being spied on.

Then they got to step up their game to a whole other level but you'll be ready for them.

pastebin.com/gmXxbN8K

Holy shit the CIANiggers really don't want us to discuss this do they? This is some pretty low energy shitposting.

goy I...

You wouldn't do the same to non-whites?

Face it, jews and whites are two sides of the same coin.

okay buddy

I think it's about time I got a non-botnet personal use computer and unplug and lock away all my technology when I'm not using it.

Something as cheap as possible to browse the web with, watch streams, and do some light programming. My only linux experience was with ubuntu for like 2 weeks, so I don't think I'm ready to dive head-first into shit like openbsd and arch linux. What distro to use and should I just get a used thinkpad off ebay and wipe everything?

I'll provide citation for you goy: whale.to/

and Holla Forumstard nazis want to kill all non-whites and stat a global holocaust race war

what's different?

fuck the alt-right and fuck this thread

survival of the fittest, it's basic evolution

humans killed off their competitors and became the species they are now

jews will kill off their competitors (goys) and become a new species

death to the eternal goy

im jew

t. pedokike

heh

Holla Forums pls go

How is that outside of the natural order? Anything that can exist is natural.

I honestly think every Holla Forums user was a greater critical thinker and exhibits a much higher degree of free thinking and free will than goys like you that simply support the status quo bullshit that comes standard in the brainwashing.

retards and defects are natural goy...er I mean guys

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Do you understand what logical thought is? You've been on your hugbox too long Holla Forumschump.

That's some free thunkin right dem dere boy

How did you not expect that?

You don't know shit. When you die you just wake up in the body and mind of another. Sometimes when you die your mind runs on what vitality it has for awhile until you either get a new body or your mind dissolves.

Here's some logic for you:

Your (((kind))) had it all.
Hollywood, MSM, US govt. Soros cornered the market in 1992 for ONE BILLION dollars.

And it still wasn't enough. You had to push nigger culture on everyone (especially blacks) to fuck up their neighborhoods and families. You had to flood China with communism, and Europe with mudslimes.

Because thats how you work.
You never raise yourself up.
You just lower everyone beneath you.

The kid gloves are off punk. You better hope others don't get the chance to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Why do I even bother with this site anymore?

as a former Holla Forums nazi who quit Holla Forums early 2016 this post makes me sad and somewhat piteous for the idiots who think they're "above the bluepilled goys"

if only you knew how bad it really was

Friendly reminder that goons are in this thread trying to cause drama to distract us from the issue at hand.

what's a goon?

wow fuck off conspiracy theorist

stay jewish, friend

Soros-funded useful idiots from something awful and freech.

I thought they worked for Tavistock?

technically they work for whatever laundered non-profit their paycheck gets cut from

We don't need chips btw.

We can monitor every human being's thoughts without them being chipped.

leftypol speadin' their slimy tentacles everywhere i see.

Could be. Either way, all they care about is to cause as much drama as possible. They hate the idea of people actually getting redpilled, which is the main reason why they are obsessed with destroying Holla Forums.

Holla Forumsacks are convinced that posters from Something Awful regularly do raids here and on 4/pol/. Despite Something Awful having a smaller userbase than here last I heard.

Monitor my cock in your mum

Why are you NOT answering his question?

Wrong.

A government doing dragnet surveillance on its citizens is a fundamental violation of the social contract.

An adult having consensual sex with a minor isn't a violation of anything but a law passed by one group imposing its subjective morality on others.

I'm calling Poe's Law.

You really need to stop conflating Democrats and liberals with "left-wing".

What's wrong, freech? Lose another site?

MUH ANARCHISTS

Daily reminder that wikileaks has never published fake documents ever.

also daily reminder that a lot of the DNC/Podesta emails are DKIM verified.

not that this matters to loonie lefties. apparently, that's totally insecure, according to people who don't work with computers, yet alone security.

And wikileaks up until the DNC leaks was almost a holy entity to the leftists. Have even old flash wikileak games in leftist websites before the Hacked emails of DNC in 2016 going to wikileaks who show this for everyone

Julian Assange and Edward Snowden used to be patron saints liberals swore by. Now what's the narrative on mainstream forums? "Wikileaks is all paid Russian propaganda, dismiss anything because they're foreign actors opposed to America".

The turnaround has been that drastic and it only began when they started exposing the DNC.

The mistake they made was not realizing they were worshipping true idealists, rather than fellow liberals. Then they're surprised when the idealist doesn't get on board for political expediency

That drastic turn around is insane.

I'm screaming inside whenever they do shit like say that they'll watch 1984 in protest of Trump because Trump is a meanie like Big Brother.

It's all that I can do to restrain my power level and avoid screaming in their face about how they're the baddies. Liberals are litterally Ingsoc in the 1984 comparison. Their celebrity gods lead their two minutes of hate against outsiders. They're the ones pushing for more censorship. To rewrite history and shove dissenting opinion down the memory hole in favor of safe spaces and combating an ever changing definition of "hate speech. " They're the ones that flip flop on command. They exalted wiki leaks, Snowden and assange when it fucked with Republicans, but now everything must be Russian agents spreading Russian lies. The leaks can't be real. Hillary can do no wrong. They hacked the election. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

they hear all about the deep state, about the leaks, about thge collusion, about obama refusing to step aside, and about the CIA collecting every bit of information on everything they do.

and in spite of this, their "logical" conclusion is that "the orange drumpfffffffffffffffkis is putin's puppet".

i'm actually amazed to the extent the MSM lies still work over that group of people.

Don't meme irresponsibly.

Nice disinfo, Ivan. Not buying it.

here's some logic
see

These people are living in an alternate reality

Russia, Russia, Russia

Apprantely Wikileaks takes orders From Trump, too

If these people are real non-paid non-left non-bot non-dnc dumb braindead brainwashed idiots instead of shills trying to create this narrative, they are the most dumb brainwashed idiots.

Dumb DNC Shills angry against wikileaks after the hacked emails of DNC in Wikileaks

DKIM Verification is run from the sender's mail server. Generally, you base whether or not you trust DKIM verification on your trust of the sender.

In the case of the Pedosta emails, the sender was Google, who was able to verify that the emails went through Gmail servers.

To make a long answer short.. No. You cannot fake or invalidate DKIM.

*to catch a White Nationalist...*

How is this news?

Dito
I don't give a dam about them being here or posting, but posting shit constantly instead of making something is pretty annoying.
If any Holla Forums user reads this please when you found something ask question.
Put links if you screencap.
It would be nicer and making things going straight instead of saying "muh jews" all the time.
Because that what we only register from you people "muh jews" these conclusion keep them your board where it would make sense in a political debate.
Only the code/license matters in Holla Forums
Religion and other political bullshit doesn't make any sense in computers science.

Agreed. Fuck Holla Forums and fuck the alt-right.

It's totally shills. Holla Forumsacks totally don't act like this everywhere, including their home board.

uh oh... tfw 15 y.o. GF

it's legal in my country btw

hile hitley

It won't change anything.
People on Holla Forums would use tor if not already.

Was their any sentence that it was just Holla Forums that OP and I are ok with leftypol is also concerned and so those anyone one from any other board.
What's asked is to ask question and post links instead of gimped caps.
So that a correct response can be made.
So that disinformation isn't spread.

I agree with that I have seen reasonable polacks, but the sitstorm isn't necessarily from any pol.

Sauce for HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG reasons

I really don't think anyone needs to see "shills arguing with themselves" to get turned off from Holla Forums LOL
That board is literally the most asinine shit on any chan, though I have to say that Holla Forums's Holla Forums is easily one of the worst.

it's not a meme

it's well known that hi-band wifi (the kind that telecom companies are switching to instead of cable) causes cancer

dammit, I must hurry up to setup free federated social networks on my server. logging in to twitter to share RMS & Assange's spot on predictions never felt so wrong.

time and time again we are proven that being a complete freetard is the best option

before you slit your wrists, this is talking about installing these programs via usb drives on the target machine. Not the installers found on the main page itself. This is more of an attack on air gapped computer systems.

age of consent is 12 in japan

TINFOIL ALERT

as much as I prefer mpv over vlc, this intrussion probably wasn't vlc's fault. it's just that vlc is a very popular multiplatform player, and it makes sense for 3-letter agencies to distribute their own compromised version of it on non-official channels (and not release their trojaned sources, in violation to the vlc license)

They willfully collaborate with the big guys.

I user I posted because has spread bullshit.
Finally someone that has read the links posted.

for you

Go shill in the hell leftypol, you are butthurt about this thread being related to wikileaks, DNC, Cia and is trying to be concern shill

Stop sliding the thread with your board wars shilling against Holla Forums all the time with 5 or 7 posts to slide the thread only about this.

I don't get this obsession of leftypol in talk and shill against Holla Forums in every board the go like some sort of propaganda to take over the place while pretending that is not this.

The most tech people are from Holla Forums because basically they are against government, wikileaks was heavy Holla Forums related against DNC, Hillary Leaks

I'm sorry if this make all your leftypol shills butthurt the with truth and try to silence or manipulate the board for leftypol shilling, lol.

i can

reddit space

like a redditor

too

greetings

from

/r/le_donalde

what did he mean by this

Tell me more. Lately I've been studying daytrading... I want to make enough shekels to hire my own team of autists to train and carry out Discordian psy-ops for me, fund all kinds of free software, intentionally infiltrate the mint and ubuntu linux groups so the subvserives make them stop fucking sucking, infiltrate firefox and fix it, and more...

So, you guys gonna discuss about the subject presented here or just fight each other?

100% agreed hile hitley my dude

I agree, i don't blame vlc.

Do you know how to read ?
I am happy that wikileaks leaks any file.
Second this is Holla Forums this is not a political board.
Please ask question that are related to the CIA leaks so that misinformation isn't spread.

VLC is not the bad guy here, it's the CIA.

make some friends with white trash

sell their daughters for money

use money to become a loan shark

use your money to get hollywood jew connections

sell them your *wink wink* illicit porn

become a millionaire

jew your way to being the jewiest jew ever

ps. im not telling anyone to do anything illegal i would never do that thanks fbi you are my greatest ally

I am alarmed that people of this calibur exist.

You know this probably doesn't do anything, right?

This

There is no result if I don't try.
What's asked isn't unreasonable by itself.
Stay on the subject.
Say "the jews did it" when relevant on a board that cares about it.

You also now see how Iran got infected by Stuxnet.

go back to your containment board Holla Forums

Hi, CIA!

Listen you, if you REALLY care, you'll learn to spy on others. The best way to learn how to defend yourself is to know how to attack.

You haven't seen woman who are literally letting themselves be a slave to their master because they don't want to have any burden.
It's actually quite a empowering sensation to have someone who want to be a slave and treated has a toy/tool.

fuck off shillbot

vlc is based

Many have tried before you my friend.
You can't reason with Holla Forums because they are literally unreasonable. Which is why they went to Holla Forums in the first place, reasonable people use different avenues to discuss their political beliefs.

so what you're saying is that manchild NEETs have low test and are basically subhuman women with no minds?

Please reason for a minute m8.
There is no proof that I am from leftipol
I have said that polacks has to go back to their board.
I am just asking to make a thread that makes sense because it needs to.

fuck off pedokike

your days are numbered

day of the rope soon, praise Kek

I expect everything. I'm always a coordinates remote viewer and have thoughtforms linked up to proper energy sources that automate various processes for me giving me alerts about the future and everything. I'm operating on a whole other level. If there's anyone I give a shit about I'll know when they're experiencing trouble, where they are, and what to do. It is my irresponsibility to guide, protect, and install memes into you.

sorry but no. All EM radiation below the frequency of UV light is non-ionizing (this includes everything from radio, TV, WiFi, telephony, microwaves and visible light); and therefore physically incapable of destabilizing the chemical bonds of DNA or any other molecule.

The only danger are burns caused by excessive intensity, just like with sunlight. But then again these technologies are used with such low intensity that you don't even get to feel WiFi hitting your skin. A basement-dwelling moleman living in frozen Siberia is more likely to develop cancer from sunlight than wireless tech. In fact, bananas are more radioactive than wireless tech

I rest my case. Unreasonable!

Listen goys, there's ways to free your mind, chaos magick will get you started even though the post-modernist aspect is bullshit; it gets you to where you need to go. MUH 8 CIRCUITS

heating, hitting.
whatever

Dang bananas

It has nothing to do with the chemical bonds of DNA.

It has to do with the electromagnetic bond between cellular structures

nice try CIA

get in the oven Smiley

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

For the goys that don't know, artificial is anything made by man, and natural is anything not made by man.

Computers are artificial. Bridges are artificial. A tree falling over a river and forming a bridge is natural. A tree felled on purpose by a man to create such a bridge is artificial. A substance synthesized by man is artificial. etc.... sometimes the lines get blurry but so what, it manifests in degree, like most stuff.

If you include all the doings of man as natural, then there's no artificial... but what then is artificial?

Why does Holla Forums even come here? Jesus fucking Christ our board just started dying down and now this autism.

Law, society, politics; these are all artificial.

The only natural-ness you could speak of regarding them is how much they harmonize with "natural law" / "nature".

The concept of artificiality naturally arose and therefore everything that is regarded as artificial is natural.

t. pedokike

Prove it!

Imagine in your mind a ying yang right now.

On one part is (you). The other part is Holla Forums.

Both of you are spinning around the sulphur called "drama".

The only way to win is to sidestep this completely.

...but you enjoy bashing Holla Forums as much as Holla Forums enjoys calling you a JEWKIKESHILL.

The solution is simple. Focus on and give your energy only to the autism you desire while ignoring the rest.

FUCK OFF KIKE
This entire website revolves around Holla Forums, we are the biggest board for a reason. If you don't like it GO BACK TO 4CUCK TO POST LE FUNNY MAYMAYS WITH YOUR FELLOW GOOD GOYS

You're exactly like the people 20 years ago who would go fucking insane if anyone said plastic is bad for you.

this

hile hitley

No, seriously, i would like to know where theres a article about that.

Except that plastic doesn't actually cause cancer, that's just a lie invented by the global warming alarmists.

I believe the phenomenon is known as "lowest common denominator".

Tell me what artificial means.

KILL YOURSELF SHLOMO

it's a spook

Why the fuck would they let articles or papers on the subject be published? Wifi is a huge industry, what the fuck do you think would happen if it was revealed it causes cancer?

Fuck you, this site would be NOTHING without us. We are literally the only reason this site is still relevant so FUCK OFF

Nobody ever quits the redpill.

How come plastic cause cancer? I mean, if you eat it for a long period of time, sure, you gonna put somenthing in your organism that its gonna cause cancer.

But you seen to mean some other thing, i dont know what.

hile hitley

praise kekkles

gas the joos rice war nao

Shit typo
I have said that polacks doesn't have to go back to their board.

So all you have to offer is traffic? Yeah we knew that already.

Because theres another huge industry that would get lots of money from that discovery, you know, medical industry.

Do you know how molecular bonds work? When you put any liquid in plastic the plastic leaches into the liquid. You then consume colloidal plastic within your food.

No the reason this site is relevant is because BASED HOTWHEELS brought us redditors here. In the words of based hotwheels "only traffic matters, the blood of freedom has got to be spilled from the old guard goyim, hail reddit /r/the_donald is my greatest ally i love ladyboy cock"

Holla Forums and /new/ always had "Nazi"s who were fapping to gooks and horses and saying Asians are white and racemixing and doing drugs and being homosex and so on.

>>>/hwndu/ has a bunch of fucking racemixers look at their shit board

Nobody should fall for them "oh shit, he identifies as a NatSoc, he must be one of us" ruse anymore. There's plenty of individuals now there are anything but NatSoc claiming they are one of us.

If I go infiltrate the cuckservative or libshit party in my country it doesn't make me a genuine one of them either, I still remain NatSoc; likewise they remain cucks even if they infiltrate a NatSoc party.

The medical industry gets more money the more people have cancer you fucking moron.

Would you like some demonstrations soon? If Holla Forums B.O. will let me, I'll start fucking with anons on Holla Forums, aiming to target a certain percentage of the board and publishing their private thoughts for them to read in amazement.

But that cant cause cancer, some other disease yes, but cancer not, you know cancer is caused by mutations in cells and lowered imunity sistem who is attacked by mutated cells.

Not saying that you are wrong but researchers are still finding new fings every year.
I have seen bad results onto military radio personnel (bad if you consider having only baby girls)
I think that their is a reasons for all of this, we just don't know why for now.

Plastic works as a xenoestrogen. Estrogen feeds cancer. Wifi causes cancer. Connect the dots goyim.

WRONG That mangled midget has nothing to do with the site anymore, it now belongs to Jim and Codemonkey and they are both pro-Holla Forums and anti-reddit.

That's some fucking strange reasoning there user. Is this some kind of lolberg stuff?

[citation needed]

yes based jim purged all of the old guard and brought in a brave new age of shitposting

based CIAJIMBO

evidence of absence of evidence is not evidence of absence of evidence

No, they get money of technology property they make to treat diseases.

wew the ride never ends

no they give the goyim disease and then make the goyim pay to get their disease treated

pretty based

im jew

is he laughing or shitting?

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_1179700.html

SystemD is kill

That doesnt make the least sense man.

why not both?

Stop using suggestion like this. People get cancer and become allergic to wifi in this way. Seriously.

thx doggo

No, i think you dont know who the medicine industry works mate, you can profit much more developing treatments for new diseases discovered by science, because you can put prices higer for who wants to pay for the new thing.

*CIANigger Detected*

yet another promising thread derailed by Holla Forums
thanks a lot guys

You mean like AIDS or Ebola or Swine Flu which are """""""""""""""""""new""""""""""""""""""" diseases totally not created by deep state fellow internet enthusiast?

hile hitley!

This thread is being raided by the goons.

proof here

freech.net/intb/res/1936.html

its not pol its the evil goons

Nice try Holla Forums, but they're obviously just shitposting. I don't see any mentions of a raid.

fucking kikes

Holla Forums is ALWAYS right

hile hitley

t. pedokike

Well, if they are created by those guys, stils makes the industry profit from developing cures for those diseases, you saying that would be bether develop treatments to profit, no point Denying wifi cancer.

except it's the same scientific method we use to know those are dangerous what shows us that wifi is safe. You can't embrace science only when it fits your agenda and turn the back on it when it doesn't

but...
chemical bonds *are* electromagnetic bonds
DNA *is* a cellular structure.

I'm out.

I KNEW IT!!! There raiding this thread and then blaming US! Fucking goons always do shit like this, I say it's time we raid them the fuck back.

How much is uncle SOROS paying you for that post, KIKE?

Kike detected.

You know, I once had my entire room all done up in those survival foil blankets and electrical tape, but it never really helped me much. I just sat depressed in my room back then.

we will DESTROY the GOON EMPIRE hile HITLEy!

HILE HITLEY BRUDDER

You know, asbestos is a tipe of rock, theres a common tipe of asbestos that doesnt cause problems because the "thingie" (did not remember the word) are maleable and do not cause problems for the lung.

The ones that cause the problems, cause respiratory problems, its rare to cause cancer.

gooble gobble gooble gobble

we accept you we accept you

gooble gobble gooble goobbbbleeeeeeeeee

The game is up Goons we're onto you.

I do ask myself who profits from misinformation.
Probrably CNN and other medias.

this

we will RAID the FUCK out of freech and when we find out where these pedogoonkikes live we will string them up by their entrails

hile hitley

for our n00b visitor readers,

systemd is only mentioned in relation to activating a pozzed script via an init service. There's nothing unusual or worrisome about that. that's the primary role init systems are meant to fulfill

I have heard actual critiques of systemd's security, but this isn't one of them. not even close

hile hitley

That's way too much fucking effort when I could just sit in my room, make a sigil for money, let all my thoughts run out, go into a deep relaxation, accumulate the elements with each breath, increase my vital supply, then with a mind empty of conflict desires and highly charged focus all my will upon the money sigil and hold it in mind until every action, thought, and impression received from the astral is aligned with making money. In just 4 days and nights I will be a perfect tool of God for making money.

...too bad I have other priorities and don't want to put EVEN THAT much effort in. Hmmm...

I´m not those other guys. Did not get back in to a corner. People here comfirmed my argument was right here

Fuck off Lennart.

Fuck off Smiley.

Fuck off Goon.

fap fap fap

das some gud pizzah ayooooooooooooooo

t. smiley

conflicting*

...I have other stuff I need more right now so I'll just sit on my stocks and passive income for now.

Its literally nothing

Moar pls

fore oop da obens boisss :DDDD

What is unreasonable about genociding shitskins and jews?

Well, I´m being truthfull about all i´m saying, did not ever used any sofist way of debating, only point what i happen to know.

Not your enemy, user.

get the rope bobby

were gonna hang some GOONIGGERS tonight boi

hile hidley

this

kill everyone who disagrees with you, they're jew puppets obviously

hile hitlely

thx doggo

we already knew the cia did this kind of stuff, non story

whatcha sliding schlomo?

scared we'll catch you pedos and pizzagate will turn up some more real truths?

this shit is nothing compared to pizzagate we Holla Forumsacks are the real heroes assange is nothing compared to us

GOON = CUCK
HILE HITLEY

Assange is controlled op and probably a pedophile too. He's on The List, his days are numbered.

One day ignoring what I'm talking about is going to be unfeasible for you.

pedo shill jewish shekelsilvergoldenstein detected

I won't fall for you're tricks pedo scum, I only fuck when their older then 18

I will always ignore obullshitism. Sissy Wizard.

systemd is original an init
Everyone is ok about that.
The project systemd is about becoming a dependency in EVERYTHING for some nice useful tools.
Everyone likes tools.
Security researchers are mad because systemd has a whole is having access in EVERYTHING.
chiefio.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/systemd-it-keeps-getting-worse/

Plastic fucks your hormones. IDK about cancer.

pedo detected

your going to die on the day of the rope when rwds come for you, paise geg and hile hitley

Dude, I've read through shitloads of articles about it, and also stuff where Obongo was talking about it.

So why are you even posing these questions?

Want me to link you to some articles backing up what you're claiming?

Oy vey I'be been found out!!!!!!!! don't put me in the shoahsssss

Actually you need to follow the "10 year rule". If the woman isn't at least 10 years older than you you are a pedophile if you think about her sexually or touch her at all.

Yeah sure. I'll give you those articles along with the ones saying CIA did 9/11 fellow internet enthusiast.

thx doggo

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

sciencenews.org/blog/science-public/bottled-water-may-contain-‘hormones’-plastics

breastcancer.org/risk/factors/plastic

t. have only ever drank out of glass and never plastic now for like... maybe... hmmmm... many fucking years

MOD GOYS BUMPLOCKED THIS THREAD

THIS VIOLATES THE NAP

YOU'VE COSSED DA LINE

BRUDDERS UNITE

You can become allergic to EVERYTHING.

Why with all the wifi exposure all over the place are the issues not worse?

It's only a very small minority of people affected so far.

AM I BEING ARRESTED?

OFFICER?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

if you can become allergic to something it must interact with the body in some way

ipso facto memum wifi affects the body somehow

therofore it may cause cancer

ergo i am more correct than you i win

Don't you talk shit about my waifu Ebola Chan!!

I'll interact with your body in some way big boy *unsheathes boipucc*

leftypol is taking this pretty seriously.
reminder that the CIA subverts and destroys communist movements with SJWs and literallys pays right wing death squads.

*gases you*

Nuttin pershnnel kikedo!

u-huh?

I am going to have to have a talk with your tulpa Mr.

back to reddit

(((obullshitism intensifies)))

Re-read my post again retard. I'm not asking for articles from you. I'm saying DO YOU want ME to give YOU articles that PROVE what YOU are CLAIMING?

t. kikepedo

rwds are coming for you pedo

It can interact with the body just like thoughts interact with the body and like radios tune into shit.

Anyways, may cause cancer... sure.

Seeing as avoiding wifi is pretty much impossible thanks to living with stupid normies, I'm going to cling to my belief it doesn't do me any harm.

You on the other hand are probably going to make yourself allergic to wifi and then what are you going to do? That's going to be a real bad situation for you.

Do you want to see pics from my room when I was max paranoid and shielded everything and so on?

I read up extensively on this shit.

not an argument

Teach me your ways sempai.

shielding doesn't work

you've gotta go innawoods to be safe

I went innawoods too, vid related.

argh no vid 'cause browser is dying from lag, got to restart computer

get rid of all your technology

go into the woods

live on fish, small game, fruits veggies and herbs and weeds

spend all the time you can meditating

that's how you stop being a bullshit occultist

Only a retard would try to argue with a redditor, you have to go back >>>/reddit/

reddit completely colonised 8gag in late 2015/early 2016

are you a newgagger?

user, a redditor would never in a thousand fucking years bash 'libtards' or salon. Actual leftists are 'brocialists' or 'immature' to them. Because they're useful idiots for alphabet soup et. al.

redditors are based and enlightened actually we realize the truth of the world and are deep and mature unlike you teenage channers

I am back now, check this out, pic related.

I'd seriously pay $200 CDN to have a Firefox that doesn't have memory leaks. The browser is perfect except for these fucking memory leaks.

t. bullshit occultist not practicing what he's preaching

never practice what you preach

smiley taught me that

he's my hero

What is some stuff that I preach but don't practice?

literally everything

your a wacko who went to mental institution

Okay, this thread has completely been derailed. Good job CIA. Keeping us ignorant as always.

Docter Pavel, I'm CIA

*tips fedora*

Was becoming our slave part of your plan?

So what's the next step in the master plan?

WE

crashing this thread

WUZ

KANGZ

N' SHEEIIITTT

Going to mint it up in here for maximum loosh.

==WHO PAYED YOU GRAB OUR MEMES=

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A NEO-NAZI

woh you dont get to bring friends

OR PERHAPS THEY'RE WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD LEAK INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR OWN ORGANIZATION

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK, WHO AM I?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE, WHAT MATTERS IS YOUR PLAN

CIA?

Very,

a e s t h e t i c.

Trump is a cuck regarding spying its own citizens.
He wont do shit, he seems to like NSA and hate Snowden.

Shills gonna shill

Snowden is a limited hangout which is why he shills for Soros funded BLM on twitter now

Nobody ever leaves CIA/NSA/MI6/Mossad. They only way to leave is to die by very coincidental suicide or accident.

If someone "escapes" a deep state org they are just pretending.

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7.zip 1.8GB

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7.zip 1.8 GB

How come I can't see all your IDs anymore?

I used to be able to see all your IDs.

I guess it's because I'm not logged in as a Holla Forums vol anymore?

totally not a honeypot please click fellow goys

What's the chances it could in any way fuck with any of us?

we r anonymous
we r lejun
we donut 4give
we donut 4get
expoct us

your fine as long as your jewish because jews are the master race

im jew jew binks

Just don't log in to gmail when you dl it. Worst case scenario you get pwned. Just air gap your shit and use standard infosec practices.

but I'm already logged into gmail

And why would I want it?

hile hitley

Welp, enjoy your shellcode my dood. 'm abou to drop this on my air gap and get to diggin.

They work for the hand of god, the man behind the curtain.

Gosh I wish I could still see your ID.

github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow
tensorflow.org/

If we only listened

ha ha tough luck pal

lol stay pleb

I was thinking getting a raspi and making a drop raspi with a small battery for shit. Otherwise an ebay bought phone with a PAWS server or some shit. Turn the phone into a mobile hop. At that point that Tor to VPN like a normal internet gangster.

thx doggo

eh, I would stay the fuck away from Android if you can help it

thx doggo

Why?

aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/20/

Just finished the torrent. What can I do to be of use?

sage

CIA pls go

Is it really CIA, though? I don't know. へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ

which torrent?

Or use a linux distro without systemd.

http:// without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Will that help? The most I've seen about systemd in Vault7 is a short guide for using it. Are there any systemd vulnerabilities in there?

shill harder retard, you're only fueling us

But he is right. Holla Forums is the cancer that kill another boards. See just they promoted "nothing to hide" on halfchan in 2013 or "free software is comunism/cultural marxism".

Better safe than sorry.

Do you have reason to believe it's safer? Systemd takes security measures that its replacements don't take for the sake of portability.

Suggesting that switching to systemd-less Linux is a similar reaction to switching to BSD is dishonest because it implies that the leak shows systemd is a problem, when it clearly doesn't.

No, it just passed the bump limit over two hundred posts ago.

it still got DERAILED by pol vs anti-pol trolls, many of whom were probably arguing with themselves

Yeah, but that's easily explained by this site's general autism and the occasional troll. This thread got linked in a site-wide announcement. What do you expect?

pol had its own thread, this board is dead, suddenly it lights up in this thread, its the usual HURRR pol is cancer (even though its half the site), this board doesn't even use IDs,

Systemd bring complexity where things should keep things simple, like openRC.

thinking of trying the meme distro (Gentoo) just for openRC and hardened security

Considering I'm a Debian noob, I think I'm in for some shit.

Debian has official support for grsecurity and OpenRC.

You can install openRC on debian. But before do anything for real, try in VM.

Holla Forums believes in shills, because the leaks prove they are here and active

shills and retards don't believe in shills

mfw people will actually believe this

"Don't agree with my shitpost? Is shill."

This like someone prov e you get cucked just to piss you. In the end he help you to know the problem.

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7 IMAGE FILES

archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7IMAGEFILES

Also Josh leaked IPs and when confronted about it simply said "lol no big issue" even though he could have easily made a fix. Fuck it, he could have easily just restricted access to the logs to his IP if he lacked the time or mental capacity to think of a proper solution. Oh yeah, and did I mention that the logs he was collecting also included all image requests tied to the leaked IPs? So not only was he revealing who was on the site but he was willingly and knowingly both collecting and then leaking information on their activities. And for a site that has porn boards and political ones, that information can end up being very relevant in the event those people either knowingly or unknowingly reveal their identities. And nobody asked him to start collecting this either, nor was it somehow a feature that was secretly snuck in, he actively went out of his way to create these logs.

tfw

CIA uses.. Getacs?

640 Post and no one mentioned the "Frog Prince" Implant.

/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763509.html

Incidentally, Reddit was founded mid-2005.

get out CIADF

thx doggo

Are Intel Management Engine/etc. backdoors talked about in this leak?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839626209428398080

thx doggo

thx doggo

thx doggo

No thx doggin

Just try stop me dogpin

thx doggo

Official dogoo thread now
Thx eoggo

VAULT 7 IS DOWN
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

It's back, I hope some one archived it before, this has me concerned.

From an earlier thread, before the key was released. It's supposed to be the original encrypted 7z archive that was in the torrent.
a.doko.moe/kjxcyr.7z
sha256 ad5b92d2aeb2443fe292dafe7b80a8c567b925180b0a66ca212910eb253d6431

Much as I hate LP and all his works, no, sadly, this does not mean SystemD is kill.

That whole project was a spy toy fuck, I want one for archiving all my floppies for CIA patsies to quickly collect the contents of floppy disks. The only LP-ware involved was the SystemD packaged with the distro they were using on the embedded devices. Come on CIA, you know you could make some money selling a less-concealable version with bigger batteries through a front company. A floppy drive, a small camera (for taking pictures of labels), an SD slot, and a little 2x24 LCD screen for progress indication. Make the software fully open and you'll probably sell quite a few to Holla Forums and /g/.

READ THE FUCKING WIKILEAKS BEFORE SPOUTING BULLSHIT, MORON!