SJWs, feminists crying thread

Holla Forums I recommend you archive this video and comments before this neckbeard land whale shuts everything down. Don't forget too post your favorite SJW crying moment

Sorry for accidentally a mundanematt video at my first attempt at making a thread: I didn't know how to delete it

why did you post that other thread of that other stupid fat numale faggot?

BOTH YOUR THREADS ARE SHIT, FUCKING FAGGOT

Sorry I am new here

bretty old.

brilliant.

kikebook user the video

But it is. I was recently ban on 4chan /sp/. I heard this place was more hardcore than 4chan and SJWs fear this site.

I called him a cuck anyway

I don't know how to convert the video on Holla Forums player.

fucking why

it's webm
use keepvid
or download, then webm for retards
>>>/webm/

also, unimportant, zero influence youtubers aren't worth a thread. even anti-cucked e-celebs threads are frowned upon.
>>>Holla Forums666706

Diversity sales comics by driving white male fans?

Can you Webm for me? I don't know how.

They managed to make beard, fucking beard, a symbol of shame and submission, or mudslime faggotry.

Hipsters ruin everything

Please

that's not a beard

Downloaded it and it's small enough to post directly.

Thank you

CAPESHIT AND CARTOONS ARE JEWISH BY NATURE
WESTERN MEDIA IS CUCKED, ANIME IS A SUBVERSION OF KIKE DIDNEY WESTACUCK TRASH

What do you mean?

Found another SJW comic fag crying over trump for 20 minutes

That guy replied to my comment with

Fucking christ. I cant tell if I won or he is just too pussy to reply.

"With an actual statement"

Meant to put that at the end

hahah what a fucking beta

Mix of both probably.

Better Webm this before he shuts it down

Meant this for you

He probably wont. If you look at his videos its all Cape Dick Suckery.

Idk why people still enjoy this shit. Sure I love Batman and all but I sure as fuck dont bother reading any comics (Punisher Max was actually pretty good though) due to their pandering. If you pay for comics you pay for social bullshit.

Asian can into science.
Also since China dabbles into genetic engineering, it could be possible that they have some "hulk potion". But yeah it's pretty dumb, instead of creating new things they steal the old one and make them shit.

Well this might be a potential mine for concentrated salt.

I can't watch that shit but the fat cunt obviously wants attention and is a liar.

How shocking an unhealthy person who clearly hates themselves is legitimately upset his favorite toy company supports trump.

I never seen a healthy looking SJW before

Imagine what a better world we could live in

no one gives a shit about american comics

there are non American comics?

I think that's the joke user.

bump

He says in the video that he'll "get back to the fun stuff" (referring to his channel posting fun stuff), I checked out his channel and this guy is the biggest cuck I have ever seen in my entire life, his whole channel is devoted to cuckery, I keked and I keked and I keked intil the sun came up

Despicable comic shitfest. How deluded are they to think these are going to catch on with anyone but the pinkhairs?

Just as well they all went down the toilet in the 90s anyway.

Nigger needs a wash, a shave and a better diet might make him less of a pussy.

Kek