You've been able to see my profile long enough to identify me

You've been able to see my profile long enough to identify me.

I know what you're trying to do and I just want you to know, you can't blackmail me. I know you're here and that you're going to see this post. I don't care if you respond. There's nothing for you to say.

this user has lost it.

Motherfucker I'm not crazy

you're out of your mind

Who the fuck are you

Are you on stimulants by chance?

I slave over threads fucking waste my life for you ingrates and you do this

Fuck you. Not all of you, I know most of you are probably good people bit seriously whoever this is, go fuck yourself. My life is worth nothing. It's empty and filled with banal menial distractions. There is no substance to it. I don't value it. Fucking do it cunt. I know I accidentally posted personal information in my last thread. Well you used it and found me. So go ahead and do what you're gonna do

What type of normi shit drama is going down and why the fuck should all of us give a single fuck?

ive been doxxed. Obviously that's what this is. Someone made a fake profile and a fake cover story to get me to add them as a friend. They can't see my photos otherwise because they're private, so they can't identify me

Are you a Trap? are you some shitty camwhore? are you some fag? If not then no one will give a shit, you wont become a meme and will be forgotten about. Only people you know will give two fucks and if they dont know your shit ways already well thats on you then.

I'm not going to play whatever game this is

I'm some random user giving advice. I have no clue what normi games your playing nor do i care. But unless this amounts to some sort of entertainment then stop posting and making a shit thread.

if you dont want to "play whatever game this is" why did you make the thread.

Fuck you

Go back.

This.

Eli is probably behind this, aren't you? Why don't you respond?

Are you jealous that someone could enjoy talking to someone who isn't you for a change? That's what this is about isn't? She never changed her skype password so i'd just be talking to you again without knowing it if I tried bringing it up

there it is again
maybe you deserve it for being a filthy attention whore

You're threatened by the idea of losing your would-be sex slave. You know she is having second thoughts and you're so insecure that you would go after me. You're pathetic and petty

Lol now this normi drama may be getting good. Are you that sex slave or someone else?

U first, big guy.

So explain why you think your getting doxxed. Why the fuck would anyone doxx losers who come to Holla Forums anyways?

this is the gayest thing ever.

I'm not here to tell Holla Forums a story. She already knows what this is about.

Then take it somewhere else, Holla Forums is not some fucking blog post that dose not amount to shit like riddit or 4cuck. This is why i hate trip fags, always drama and no payoff.

Ive made plenty of good threads, that everyone loved, so fuck you. If you don't like the thread then don't reapond, and it will die. I've already said what I need to say

K i don't give a fuck.
Thats why im saging.
Then stop bumping it you attention whore.

Who the fuck even are you? Fuck off, tripshit. I hope whoever it is fucks you good. Die, faggot.

Make your own fucking board to talk on. Reported for spam

kinda funny tbh

My identity was already confirmed without this thread

Look, it is EITHER you allow me to assume your identity or I leak all your information via /baphomet/ and Holla Forums

Hey manniquin-tan, i've liked all your threads, you're a great contributer man, but are you sure you're being doxxed?
This seems a little out of line

I know you're not the blackmailer

All joking aside, if anyone wants to emulate my work and make their own thread, be my guest. I would be flattered by it

I don't know, but I have reasons to suspect it. I am acquainted with someone (eli) who has reasons to do something like this to me, has been aware of my threads since i started the first one, and has been demonstrated to have questionable morals.

Or it could be some random user fucking with me for fun, in which case it probably isn't blackmail. I can't imagine what motvie they would have or what they would want, if it is blackmail. If it's not blackmail, they'll probably just release my personal information and anons here will use it to damage my life and harass me in whatever way they see fit. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who thought I was an annoying cunt long before this thread.

Oh, but I am.
I am not talking about your tripcode. I'm talking about your social media accounts, your paypal, all your passwords, etc. I want it all and if you do not reply to me (on skype) with your information there will be hell to pay.

Then you send me a skype message first. The same way you have in the past

I can't hold it in any longer…

Not your personal army

Whatever you want to do, go ahead and do it faggot

I never asked you to do anything. I made this thread to speak to the doxer, send an "open letter" of sorts, because I knew this is where he would see it. I'm not asking Holla Forums to do shit.

Why would the guy do that to you? and if you're on a first name basis, he probably already knows who you are correct? if so whats stopping him from posting all your info right now?
if it's a random user, how would they get your info? you didn't give away anything to revealing if i remember right.
I doubt you're hated by a lot, you seem interesting, and you've provided a lot more than many people have.

Fucking tripfags. I never seen so much self importance from such a waste of oxygen. Throw away tje trips and go for a.walk, find a hobby, and read some books on psycology etc

Hold up user, give me the gist of what is going on
you made some pretty good oc

He's just an extremely paranoid faggot. And that's another thing, she could have just looked at Laura's friends list and not be a friend of hers you understand?? She could be a social media stalker. And trust me op, you're fine. I've gone through some paranoid shit on imageboards tbh. Like, I posted an image of me doing some shit outside (and didn't) get rid of the exif data. And guess what? Nothing fucking happened.

(checked)
FULL PARANOIA IS JUST FULL AWARENESS

I won't go into too much detail about why he would do it, the only thing I'll say is that he has his reasons. I don't want to be accused of being a dramafag any more than I already have.
We were on a first name basis, and only a first name basis. He didn't know my last name or my location.

I have accidentally posted enough personal information, that someone could identify me through trial and error and a little patience. Anyone with a good eye for detail could have tracked down the information through what I've posted in the past.

As for anons, have you been paying any attention to this thread and the responses I've been getting?

I guarantee that most people who has been royally fucked like this, the reason is because they
1. Are about as vigilant as a pinecones
And 2. Thought "this doesn't happen in real life"

You could have tracked me down before this incident. If this is a false alarm then nobody will be able to identify me after this

Yeah, she's too retarded to even spell.

you have enough contact with this guy to be on 1st name basis, but you create a thread. for what purpose?
i mean you have a real facebook user. wtf did you expect

The only time we've spoken directly was when he logged into someone else's skype account who I was speaking to at the time. I don't know his skype account.

Calm the fuck down and get some sleep. Then rationally look this over again tomorrow.

Waiting for the Mannyman to get doxxed. Worst thing that could happen is someone breaks in and steals your mannequins.

You so damn lucky you over reacting drama fuck.

I know that feel, user.
I'll be your friend if you'd like?
I'm a lonely loser but if you'dlike i can be

I'm glad I'm not alone in my sorrows. Some times i feel its the only way i can make a connection with people or at least feel some relation to even being a normal human.
I come here because it seems people here know how shit things can be and they dont lie to themselves about it. I know we only strike out at each other because we all know we can take it because we understand what that is deep down.

This tbh

Is he a WN, by chance?

so you did something rude to him then that'd be worthy of scorn?
Well then that's not too bad, if all he has is your first name why the fuck are you worried?
Unless you put "i enjoy strapping screens to manniquins and dressing them up like girls for a bunch of faggots online" on your profile, who's to say who you are?
I was paying pretty close attention, really don't think you did.

Hi OP. This is eli. Do more pics of Megumin mannequin or I'll tell everyone you know about your little project.

No, it's probably not too inaccurate to say that's a good portion of people.
There's good boards if you're feeling down and want to blog post
I don't know if that's too true, i for one, strike out at people because i genuinely get irritated at stupid shit.
If you'd like to moan on and have someone listen, i'd be fine with talking.

For those just catching up, op is the user with the abducted girl sex slave.

Post pics faggot.

Everyone thought you died for a while.

Stupid shit is inevitable when reading things written by the masses. We don't have a entry point for intelligence in order to use the internet now a days. Thats why stupid shit dose not really get to me anymore. Only thing that gets to me is loneliness.

I seconds this

sorry couldn't resist
I'll be your friend, if you want.

So now i have two user friends? I've never made friends this fast in all my life. This brings up a question i tend to ask myself a lot, are you two just friends are good friends? I don't want to be like OP and make bad friends who "blackmail" me. But i don't have much dirt on me in order to even attempt a blackmail. Well unless my new friend lead me down a shady path.

Whats going on in this thread?

OP is about to post more mannequins with megumins face so he doesn't get doxxed.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but both of those posts are me.
You don't have to believe me, but i'd prefer to be a good friend, i like listening to what people have to, as strange or degenerate as it is.

He can't be that guy, he sounds too much like a wimp. Even more so than the OP of the sex slave thread. How did you figure that out?

… So I've just lost one of my only friends. I'm down to one left, pleas don't leave me.

You're not worth identifying.

user, you'll always have a friend. Just look in the mirror. No wait, that guy sucks. I think it might be time for you to consider getting an exit bag.

Savage.

while it's still on-topic, does anyone have all of the mannequin webms?

I've tried that, neighbor rushed in and stopped me. Then he called the cops. Why can't people just let me leave this world? I'm so unlucky that even death wont be my friend.

Fuck off you fucking triptard
This isn't your personal blog.

That webm was your only good contribution, and that is on a disgust basis. If you think your life has no meaning truly, then fucking end it. Nobody will miss you. Maybe do it poetically, like while fucking the mannequin, or having it asphyxiate you

I don't have a webm I have a couple gifs.

what an asshole, damn. Did you get in legal trouble for trying to take control of your life, or no?

thx user

I have some

bless

This thread is the perfect example of why being a tripfag only leads to a bad reputation.
At least if you were an user all your previous OC wouldn't be tainted by this embarrassing fucking thread.

is schizo.jpeg

I'm sorry to hear that friend
If you genuinely want to talk, drop a tag of some kind, like discord, skype, or whatever service you use.

Why is it always the crazy people who go into art?

Sometimes, it's just for the best. That, and for the keks. Especially when babies get impaled on umbrellas.

Not as close attention as you think. I accidentally posted my full name, and my location. Unfortunately i can't delete the post but luckily it was pretty difficult to notice, even for me. You'd have to examine every image with a fine tooth comb and I don't think any random anons care enough to do that.

I wasn't gonna' say anything. Maybe if you'd clean your fucking room, things like this wouldn't happen.

Your right we don't fucking care. Why are you still bumping your shitty thread?

Wew lass

Welp, knew you would respond to that. Attention whores cant resist. Put out new content already ya man whore.

I'm probably retarded
well that was a fuck up, nice one buddy
but you're right, no one cares