When a grown ass Twitch streamer goes into a 20 minute rant about how you "shouldn't have to wear dress clothes to job...

what is it about Twitch that attracts manchilds?

Pleb.

try going into a job interview naked and let me know how it turns out

GEE I WONDER YOU FUCKING NIGGER
IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'VE ONLY EVER PLAYED VIDEO GAMES FOR A LIVING

IT'S LIKE BEING PERPLEXED AS TO WHY A PROFESSIONAL SKATEBOARDER IS APPREHENSIVE ABOUT WEARING A SUIT

I WONDER WHY THE FUCK THAT COULD BE YOU FUCKING LITTLE NIGGER

YOU FUCKING BRAINLET YOU MAKE ME MAD

you kinda were though. why you so mad?

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS
FIRST OFF, YOU'D HAVE TO THINK I INTERPRETED YOUR STUPID ASS OP AS FOLLOWS: "NOT WANTING TO WEAR DRESS CLOTHES TO INTERVIEWS/FUNERALS IS INHERENTLY CHILDISH".

GUESS WHAT? WRONG YOU NIGGER
IT'S A UNIQUE JOB THAT DOESN'T LEND ITSELF TO AN INDIVIDUAL'S DEVELOPMENT IN THE WORKING WORLD AS ONE WOULD NORMALLY GO ABOUT DEVELOPING

FUCK OFF IT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT I'M TOO HUNGOVER FOR YOUR IDIOT BULLSHIT OUTHOUSE BATHROOM GONNORHEA BULLSHIT

yeah but even a 15-year-old with no work experience knows that there are some situations where you should wear a suit

What happens when you attend a Nudist Wedding?

no idea. I guess you go nude.

You wear a nude suit.

he looks like a The Sims character

HEY FAGGOT YOU COULDA JUST WROTE "A CHARACTER FROM THE SIMS" INSTEAD OF WRITING THE FUCKING ABOMINATION THAT IS YOUR POST

Well, that's a rather rude thing to say?!

why write it longer if you can write it shorter instead

WHY WRITE ANYTHING AT ALL

ANYTHING

Dressing up "nice" is a social construct. It proves nothing but the fact that you're a little submissive bitch who enjoys letting others think for him. If you let normals dictate your every action, you're a huge cuck but that's okay. You do you and I'll do me but I wear a t-shirt and sweatpants to "work" every single day and I still get paid. And the punchline? You're the one paying me! I strongly recommend you drop your fake grownup act and switch to NEET life. You'll feel a lot less butthurt about what others choose to do with their lives.

I work in a sex shop, and I wear leather BDSM gear, because its good for the stores' image, and sales too.

I'm actually into MLP.

it's not so much the not wearing a suit that annoys me. it's that the guy spent 20 minutes sperging about how the world is not like he thinks it should be.

you're 22 years old, man. get used to the fact that the world doesn't care what you think it should be.

C'mon, man, could you be any more beta…?

I don't give a single fuck what you think about what i think about. What do you think of THAT!

I think you cared enough to reply to my bait, mait.

nOW LISTEN HERE, WHEN i ASK YOU A DIRECT QUESTION, i EXPECT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY QUESTION!

hey Holla Forums you're alright my man.

Video games are a waste of time.

I got the job. You mad, faggot?

kys

i'll be wearing my favorite band's t-shirt to my grandparents funeral next week. not going to mention it in my speech because even though he was always well dressed, he would respect my individualism.

speaking of retarded internet personalities, get a load of this guy.

yeah, it's totally because "muh evil corporate interests" and not because TB is too much of a little bitch to handle even the slightest bit of criticism.